Lust In Space - Cover

Lust In Space

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On a routine re-supply space mission, Adam encounters a solar flare that throws his ship off-course and sends it crashing into an alien planet, where he is found by a civilization of gorgeous women...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“Did you enjoy that, my King?” she asked me.

“I loved it,” I admitted. “You are such a wonderful sex kitten. Do you think you’d like to do it again?”

“I think so. It was different and very pleasurable. Would you?”

“I would love to do it again!”

“Suck your juices off me, baby,” I said and Tara smiled, kneeling next to me and took my spent cock in her mouth.

When my cock was limp, it fit in her mouth completely and I loved the feeling as it grew and got hard, forcing its way down her throat until it gagged her. Calling on the restorative powers of this strange planet, it didn’t take me long to get hard again. Tara did her part as well sucking and licking my cock back to full size and hardness again. I pulled out of her wonderful mouth and lay next to her. My fingers caressed the insides of her thighs and then slipped inside her hole. There was plenty of new moisture there. She was ready for me again as well.

“Ride me, Tara,” I said and got comfortable on my back. Tara straddled my hips and her naked pussy slowly started eating my cock. I watched intently as her swollen pussy lips stretched to accommodate my meat. It was a sight I would never get tired of.

When I was completely inside her, Tara started riding me slowly. She moved her hips to feel me slide out almost completely and then she let me back inside, deliberately slowly stretching her again. I reached up and started playing with her tits. I cupped them and caressed them. I pulled her nipples. I sucked and I bit. All the while Tara’s cunt was moving up and down my engorged cock. We moaned in unison. I reached down and started caressing Tara’s clit with a finger that was wet from the juices that were dripping from her. Soon her cunt started twitching around my meat, and she sat down fully, shoving my cock deep into her and cried out with joy as the orgasm took her over.

I grabbed a tight hold of her hips and rolled us both over. My big cock was still inside her throbbing hole. Once I was on top I grabbed her legs and rested them over my shoulders, bringing Tara’s ass up and giving me deeper access to her hot cunt. I started pumping furiously. Now, all that mattered was a good hard and deep fuck to blow my final load. My continuous thrusts made her tits bounce. She lay underneath me, taking my entire size, again and again, feeling me grind into her clit. She moaned and clawed at her tits for me to see. She looked up and saw the sweat on my forehead. She reached up and grabbed my upper arms, but none of this stopped my pumping. I was fucking her deep and hard and we were both panting and gasping for breath. Then with a final stroke, I started shooting my load into my Tara’s cunt and she responded by cumming for a final time. My massive cock twitched inside her as her cunt squeezed me as tight as it could.

I collapsed on top of Tara and kissed her deeply. I pulled my cock out of its delicious hiding place and I caressed her tits. We lay quietly together, caressing each other until we drifted off to sleep.


The people of this planet measure time in a rather strange way. They don’t have day and night as Earth does – with two “moons” and no sun to speak of (they have a bright star but it is very far away and doesn’t do much to light up the planet), their “day” is marked by three occurrences. When both Ibbalia (the larger or closer moon) and Vurilia (the smaller, more distant moon) are both in the sky, it is brighter – equivalent to Earth’s daytime. Then Ibbalia will set and only Vurilia will be seen. At that point it gets sort of dusky or twilight out, you can see but not as well as you can with both moons out. But when both Ibbalia and Vurilia have set it gets very, very dark – pitch black actually. You can’t see the ground you are standing on without some form of light. On Shatabhisha Galli, that light comes in the form of the Kzalki Tevsi or light stones. Only the tarkius, the fearsome six-legged cat of this planet, can see in the pitch blackness of this world’s night. The tarkius has something akin to infrared vision, it hunts at night using body heat of its prey to locate it. A tarkius can detect the heat from a horora, a small burrowing rodent similar to an Earth rat, at a distance of around 200 yards - two football fields end to end. And its sense of smell is even more acute than its vision.

Two of these three-phase time periods passed before the next event came along. By now I had been on Shatabhisha Galli for what I can only guess was around six months. In that time I had established myself as King of Kupolinis, set up the Lottery which was going great, and had endeared myself to the people of my kingdom. Everything was fine, my people were happy and prosperous and things couldn’t have been better.

But it’s when things are going smoothly and everything seems right with the world that Fate likes to toss in a wrinkle to keep you on your toes. And that day my wrinkle came knocking.

My queen and I were sitting in the palace enjoying some quiet time together when all of a sudden one of the palace staff came bursting through the door. “Forgive me Sire but there’s something of an emergency outside that you should come see!” the exasperated girl said hastily.

Tara and I glanced at each other and quickly got up to see what was the matter. We stepped outside the front of the palace and were immediately confronted with a throng of chattering women all looking at and pointing to a stranger in their midst.

The woman looked terrified and was kneeling and cowering at the crowd. Her face was smudged with dirt and grime, her hair was filthy dirty and stringy, and her clothes were tattered rags. She looked like she hadn’t bathed in months and eaten in about half that long. She kept her head lowered and wouldn’t look up.

With so many voices all coming at me at once, I couldn’t make head or tails out of what was said so once I quieted the crowd to a manageable level I saw one of the women who I had appointed to be on the Council in the group.

“What is all this about?” I asked her.

“My king, this woman is not one of us, not a Kupolinite. She is an outcast and has come to our city begging for food and shelter. Our laws are clear on this – when a person is cast out of their city, they are not allowed to go to another for any kind of refuge or aid. If that were the case, our cities and kingdoms would quickly become overrun with vagrants and poverty cases which the working people would have to support. No, our law states that if you have done something worthy of banishment, then it is a life sentence ... for as long as that life lasts,” she explained.

I knew enough about this planet to know that much of it is not very hospitable. It has vast arid deserts where nothing much grows, thick impenetrable jungles that are home to a number of strange (at least to me), savage beasts like the Tarkius and the Dokken, wild dog-like creatures the size of Great Danes but incredibly vicious. They hunt in packs like wolves and nothing is safe from them once they have a scent.

The cities where people live are few and far between and I knew that this woman must have traveled a great distance over who knows what conditions just to reach Kupolinis. And I wasn’t prepared to shun her and send her back out into the wilds of this planet without at least giving her a chance to explain her coming all this way.

“I will listen to her story before making my decision what to do with her,” I said. I took her arm and pulled her from the middle of the crowd. Then Tara, the woman, and I went back into the palace while the crowd slowly dispersed. I knew that I was breaking one of their oldest and most established laws, but I figured she should at least get a chance to explain and I wanted to know what she could have done to warrant such a death sentence.

I had one of the palace staff bring our visitor some water, she was visibly thirsty and exhausted from her trek. Just crossing The Plains of Honnika that surround the city on three sides is enough to defeat most people. And who knows what she had to endure before that!

“So what is your name?” I asked her.

“Diodia, Sir”

“I see. Where do you come from, Diodia?”

“I was from The Shining City of Aemmerhia ... and I wasn’t banished, Sir. I ran away,” she said.

Tara gasped at this information and I saw the shock and surprise on her face when I glanced at her.

“And why did you run away?” I asked.

“The Queen of Aemmerhia is very strict and can be cruel. She made my mother one of her palace slaves and treated her very badly. When she got sick from the harsh treatment and couldn’t work anymore, she tried to make me take her place. Only I didn’t want to go through what my mother had and my mother didn’t want me to either. The Queen would have banished me for refusing her anyway so I left before she could do so. If I had been banished, I would wear the mark and I could never live in another city again. At least by running away, I had a chance to find another home somewhere. Or so I thought.” the woman said.

“So you left your city and struck out to find another city, surviving the best way you could simply because you didn’t want to become a palace slave?” I asked, just trying to clarify things.

“Yes, Sir. You see palace slaves in Aemmerhia are not treated well. They are regularly beaten for even the smallest infractions, fed whatever the Queen wishes to feed them – and sometimes not fed them at all. And slaves are made to sleep on old straw mats like dogs. It’s not a very pleasant life, Sir. I don’t know what happened to my mother or if she is even alive anymore,” the woman said sadly.

I couldn’t help feeling sorry for this girl. She’d had to make some tough choices and had suffered for it. I couldn’t imagine how hard life had been for her. She left her mother and the only life she had known to take her chances in the wilds of this world with its perils and dangers. She had gone hungry, thirsty and I’m sure scared many, many times. It hadn’t been easy and the signs were apparent on her face.

“I am going to have to think on this matter before rendering a decision. I have to consider the laws regarding this as well as my own feelings on this situation. I also want to contact the Council to get their input. Meanwhile, you will be considered a guest of the palace and treated as such,” I said. I clapped twice and Tanaii, one of the palace attendants came in.

“Tanaii, this is Diodia, a guest of the palace. She has come a long way and I’m sure she is hungry, thirsty, and tired. Please give her some food and drink and she can stay in one of the guest rooms until I can figure this whole thing out,” I instructed her.

“Yes, Sire. If you will come with me,” Tanaii said to Diodia, who followed her out of the room.

I turned to Tara. “Tara, my Queen, I noticed that you gasped when Diodia told you where she was from. Why did you react so?” I asked.

“Sire, The Shining City of Aemmerhia is on the far side of the planet! It would have been an almost unheard of journey for her to come all this way without being killed by one of the beasts of this world or dying from hunger or thirst. If she really is from Aemmerhia, she has made a journey I would not wish on anyone!

“Do you believe her story?” I asked.

“She does seem to have been through a lot, Sire. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to travel as far as she has, through who knows what difficulties and dangers, if she wasn’t very desperate. I have no reason to doubt her story as incredible as it seems to me,” Tara said. “Besides, if she is lying to us, we can always banish her ourselves. But it’s obvious she is no Kupolinite and even our nearest neighbor, Ecleorus, is many days journey from here. And she doesn’t look like an Ecleorian.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.