After Dinner - Cover

After Dinner

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Beth interrupts her sister and husband sixty-nining on the living room chair. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Beth took her time settling her little one to sleep. So sweet! Such a good boy. She spent a number of extra minutes just watching him. So precious. And then she quietly closed the door and stepped lightly back downstairs.

Yup, her husband Tom was having his cock sucked by her sister Avis—a kind of vertical sixty-nine, with Avis balancing on the arm of Tom’s favorite leather chair. The blowjob appeared to be pretty far along. Tom’s face was buried in Avi’s pussy. Beth wasn’t sure whether the slurpy sounds she heard were from her sister’s cunt or her husband’s cock. Maybe both.

Please Wait while image loads

Oh yes, he was coming now, a succession of cock-jolts filling Avi’s mouth with his hot cream. Beth knew his eyes were squeezed tight--a rictus of extreme pleasure. So sweet! So precious! Such a good boy.

Beth entered the room. “Hey,” she said softly. Avis released Tom’s cock. A strand of seep dangled down. Tom eyed her groggily, his face full of Avi’s gush. Avis turned, her eyes aglitter with lewdness.

“Did you save any for me?” Beth asked.

Please Wait while image loads

Avis half-smiled and opened her mouth. Bubbles of cum-froth topped the pool of rich cream. Beth hurried to the chair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.