Pool Boys in Speedos - Cover

Pool Boys in Speedos

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2022 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: When his new wife is out for the afternoon, David hangs out at the pool with his teenage stepson and his friend. They have a great time hanging out in their speedos, but it's even better once the speedos come off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Son   Father   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

David watched his stepson, Jace, climb out of the pool in his neon green speedo. The fourteen year old was already deeply tanned, and his smooth, slender body glistened. Now that it was soaking wet, his scant swimsuit let his ripe, young bulge show through beautifully, and David couldn’t help slipping his hand down in his shorts and giving his cock a brief squeeze. Jace’s friend, Ben, followed the other boy out of the pool a few seconds later. Ben was blond and had a lighter complexion than Jace, and he was a little smaller but he made a delightful looking bulge in his pink speedo.

Even though David had been married to Jace’s mother, Lexi, for over a year, it was the first weekend he’d spent on his own with his stepson. Inviting Ben over to hang out at the pool had come as no surprise since the two boys were as close as brothers. But David didn’t mind. He liked Ben and enjoyed having both boys around for company. He would have been happy just to hang out and not do anything special, but seeing them out the back window of the house going in and out of the pool in their skimpy, skintight speedos was more than the man expected.

Jace was wearing a light, neon green suit while Ben had on a pink one. Their color choices made David smile, and the boys’ smooth, hairless bodies looked amazing in them.

David decided to go join them, but he first went upstairs to the bedroom he shared with Jace’s mother and changed into the speedo he hadn’t had a chance to wear in a couple of years. Before he went back down, he stopped to check himself in the mirror and didn’t feel badly at all about the way he’d been keeping his body in shape. He wondered if the boys would be as interested in his the way they seemed to be in each other’s. Until today, he assumed they were just really close friends, but their behavior toward each other out at the pool now that Jace’s mother was away revealed that there was more to their relationship.

It felt good to be back in his speedo again, and David gave his cock and balls a nice squeeze, wondering what the boys were going to think when they saw him. He was about to go back down to join them when he heard youthful giggles down by the pool. Walking over to the open window, he took a careful peek outside and discovered the two boys hugging and being playful. They were obviously taking advantage of a few moments alone.

Their hands were exploring each other’s smooth, slender body and Ben dropped his hands to Jace’s ass, squeezing the other boy’s firm little ass cheeks and pulling him into a tighter embrace. At that point, their giggles turned into moans they were trying to keep low. The way they were holding each other their young cocks had to be rubbing together through the thin material of their tiny swimsuits. And at their ages, they were already hard and grinding their ripening boners one against the other. David felt his own cock begin to stir with hot tingles and cupped his bulge again, giving himself another squeeze as he felt his cock begin to grow warm and thicker.

Ben leaned close and started kissing Jace, and the two were instantly making out passionately. David could see their tongues moving between their lips, and Ben pushed his hands inside the back of Jace’s speedo to fondle the other boy’s ass. Jace ground his cock against Ben’s, but then reached between them and pushed his hand into the blond boy’s swimsuit. Ben moaned with pleasure as they kept kissing each other even harder.

“Fuck, that’s so hot,” David moaned quietly. He stepped away from the window to let his growing erection calm down. He wanted to look as casual as possible when he went out to join the boys by the pool. By the time he got himself together and went downstairs, David’s cock was almost back to normal, but making a little bit bigger than usual bulge in his suit. He made sure to make a lot of noise before going outside to give Ben and Jace a chance to separate. David would’ve loved to spend all day watching them make out in their wet speedos, but he didn’t want to embarrass them, either.

When he stepped outside, the boys were both blushing like they’d been caught. They quickly jumped in the water, trying to keep their hot, young boners from being so obvious. David just smiled and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. He walked right up to the edge of the pool and took a discreet look at the hard boners stretching the boys’ suits under the clear water. The sight made his heart beat faster as he imagined how his stepson and friend would look without those tiny swimsuits on.

“Great day to hang out by the pool, eh guys?” the man said, stretching his muscular arms. Noticing that both of the boys were checking out the shape of his cock in his own suit, he pretended he was adjusting his cock and basically just squeezed his fat bulge in front of them. “Mind if the old man joins you and Ben, Jace?”

“Aww, Dad, you’re not old. Besides, we’re just, errrr, swimming.” Jace had taken to calling David Dad even before he and the boy’s mother got married. He’d spent most of his life without a father figure, and when David came along and treated him much better than any of Lexi’s other boyfriends the two formed a close relationship. With Jace being slender to the point of seeming feminine, some of his mother’s boyfriends had actually teased him rudely. But never David. David loved and accepted the boy for his sweet, loving personality.

“Oh yeah, sir,” Ben added eagerly. The boy probably didn’t realize he was staring right at David’s bulge. “We’d love having you swim with us.”

David smiled at his stepson’s friend. When the boy looked back up at the older man’s face he knew he’d just gotten busted crotch-watching. David gave the boy a wink to let him know it was okay to look as much as he wanted. The blond boy blushed heavily but grinned. Then the older man dove into the water. The trio of males swam and played, splashing and laughing, and there was a lot of body contact as they playfully shoved and dunked each other.

Through the laughter and play, their frolicking basically turned into excuses for the guys to all hug each other and let their excited cocks rub together. At one point, David found himself with Jace’s legs wrapped around him. The older man’s cock was just as hard as both of the boys now, and his much larger pole was grinding against his excited stepson’s. He and Jace looked meaningfully at each other and everything suddenly changed. They didn’t have to pretend they were playing anymore. David’s hands moved to Jace’s small ass and held him in place while they mashed their erect cocks together.

Ben was right beside them, and when he saw what they were doing he just stood still and gazed at the ripe bulges between their bodies.

Jace moaned. “That feels so good, Dad,” he sighed.

“It sure does, baby,” David agreed. “Did you know you’re just as sexy as your mom?”

“Really?” the boy blushed, looking incredibly happy.

“Oh yessss,” his stepfather said.

Then he leaned in and kissed Jace’s lips. The boy opened his mouth and let the man’s tongue slip inside and play. The kiss went on at least as long as the one David saw from upstairs when Jace was kissing Ben. Their cocks felt even harder as they mashed together during their deep, tongue devouring kiss.

“Ohhh, fuck,” Ben said, probably not even realizing he said anything.

David and his stepson kissed and ground at each other another minute or so before the older man broke it and looked at the other boy who now had his speedo pushed down under his balls. Ben was stroking his sweet, young erection as he watched the father and son making out.

“This is gonna feel much better if we get these suits off, eh guys?” David said with a grin.

The boys giggled like a pair of girls at the prospect of all three skinny dipping together. David’s cock pulsated at the sound.

“I bet you guys have gone skinny dipping when no one was here, haven’t you?” the older man asked.

They both blushed but admitted they played in the pool naked every chance they got. David told them they could do it anytime they wanted from now on. “And if I’m here I’ll join you,” he added.

“Yes!” the boys both cried excitedly.

Ben was already taking off his speedo. Jace let his legs unwrap from his stepfather’s body so he could take his off, too. David pulled off his and all three of the wet speedos were then tossed onto the deck by the pool. David led the boys toward the shallow end of the pool so their hot, swollen boners were above the water and openly exposed.

“I love the way you boys look naked,” the man said, taking each of them in one of his arms. “I love your hard cocks.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.