Watching Alina Piss - Cover

Watching Alina Piss

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A reader expressed some dismay that the illustrated story "Pit Stop" didn't actually show everything. This story shows pretty much everything. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Masturbation   Water Sports   Illustrated   .

“Home at last! I’ve gotta pee so bad.”

“You should have told me—I would have stopped somewhere,” Emma said, but Alina was already halfway to the front door.

A few moments later Emma was unlocking and opening the door while Alina danced foot to foot.

Emma followed Alina into the bathroom.

“That was so embarrassing,” Alina said, pulling off her sodden pants and panties.

“So you’re all done?” Emma said.

“Essentially,” Alina confessed. “I should have told you to pull off somewhere.”

“No harm done,” Emma said. “We have loads of laundry to do anyway.”

Alina stripped off her shirt and tossed it onto the pile of her peed-upon clothing.

Emma removed all her clothing as well and added it to the mound.

“Do you have to pee?” Alina asked.

“No, but I didn’t want you to be embarrassed again when I asked you to do something.”

“What?”

“Show me how you squat on the toilet.”

“Really? At home I trust the seat.”

“I know, but I was to see how you do it.”

“You never do it?”

“I just want to compare our technique,” Emma said.

“What’s to compare?”

“Just indulge me, okay?”

Alina climbed onto the toilet seat. “Just your basic squat,” she said.

“I see,” Emma said.

“You do if differently?”

“To know for sure, I have to see you actually piss.”

Alina scrunched up her face. “I don’t see ... Any anyway, I already went.”

“Couldn’t you coax a little more out?” Emma asked.

“Emma!”

“Please ... Give it a try. For me. Maybe if I ran the water. Maybe if I said “Piss piss piss. Piss for me my sweet little Alina girl.”

“I didn’t know you were into that sort of stuff.”

“I’m not. Like I told you, I just want to compare. Maybe if I tickled you.” She took a step closer to Alina.

“Stop. Maybe I can do just a little.”

“That would be great.”

“This is embarrassing.”

“Pretend I’m not here.”

“I’m trying.”

A moment later a trickle drizzled down.

Please Wait while image loads

“There!” Alina said. “Satisfied?”

“Can you do the other?”

“What do you mean ‘the other’? Wait—oh no, I have my limits.”

“Okay, but can you do one more thing?”

“What?”

“Turn around so you’re facing the other way.”

“Is that how you do it?”

“Don’t ask so many questions, just turn around.”

Alina turned around. “I don’t have any more pee in me, and I’m not doing the other thing. So are we done?”

“Almost,” said Emma. “I just want you to touch yourself.”

“I don’t think—”

“Don’t think, just touch yourself. I want to see you come from this angle.”

“I’m not feeling very—”

“Please. Do it for me.”

Alina’s hand went between her legs. Her forefinger brushed the side of her clit.

“I feel silly,” Alina said.

“Keep doing it,” Emma said. “You look so hot. I want to see you come.”

Alina continued her masturbation.

“So nice,” Emma said. “Touch that clit. Make yourself come.”

Alina whimpered.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh sweetie,” Emma said. “I can see some wet in your puss. Keep touching. Come sweetie. Yes, come now. Oh, honey, your little asshole is opening. Keep coming, keep coming, keep coming.”

Emma watched Alina’s asshole wink again and again with each climactic spasm.

Her orgasm over, Alina leaned forward, bracing herself against the wall.

“That was so nice,” Emma said. “Thank you for doing that.”

Alina, breathing hard, didn’t answer. Emma stepped near and slipped a finger into Alina’s cunt. Alina didn’t resist. Emma inserted a second finger and finger-fucked Alina to a second orgasm. Barely had her gasps of ecstasy faded when Emma eased one of her cum-moistened fingers into Alina’s ass. “Oh, oh, oh!” Alina wailed, and she came again.

A minute or two later Emma help Alina step off the toilet.

“Whew!” she breathed.

“Whew!” Emma echoed, and then she and Alina kissed, a deeply passionate kiss.

When the kiss ended, Alina said, “So, how do we compare? Do you do it differently?”

“Nope,” Emma said. “Exactly the same.”

“Ha!” Alina exclaimed. “We’ll see about that. Get up on that toilet seat.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.