When You’re a Parent, Everything Is Your Fault Obviously - Cover

When You’re a Parent, Everything Is Your Fault Obviously

Copyright© 2021 by Daydreamz

Chapter 6: Surprised

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surprised - My wife's gone abroad for a while, leaving me looking after our adolescent daughter - who's now decided clothes are a male conspiracy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Nudism  

“Noooo,” I stuttered, as Jenna disconnected herself, got off and went round to snuggle in with her freshly fucked friends on the other side of the table. “Stirrups?? That’s just disrespectful.”

“It’s biomechanics dad,” smiled my STEM student daughter, threading leathers under my back. “It’s only the same as if we cut the legs shorter on the bench, so everyone can fuck you. Otherwise it’s sizeist isn’t it.”

“That’d be discrimination,” Olivia agreed, “if I couldn’t fuck you just because I’m not tall especially.”

“And me and Lottie and Georgia,” added Maia.

“I think it’s time you let me up,” I told them, “then we can do it missionary or just on the floor.” I pulled on the ribbons, but found they weren’t giving at all, however pretty they were.

“I fancy doing the riding,” said Georgia, “it’s different from being underneath, especially if you’re small.”

“And on the floor’d be too low to use our legs,” added Lottie.

“Yes it’ll be fun with actual stirrups,” Della was adjusting them, eyeing Georgia’s slim, short form to gauge the length. “They’ll sway to and fro, that’ll give an extra kind of movement won’t it.”

“We’ll be able to fuck you even better with them,” Olivia promised.

There was no point arguing. In any case, my mind couldn’t help imagining how the girls were going to make use of them, with their lithe, energetic bodies ... hands on my chest, feet in the stirrups, so everything in between - their whole bodies - would be working to glide their tight, pulsating pussies up and down my super sensitised shaft...

“So let’s start with the smallest this time,” Olivia was still the experienced one among the virgins, “and work up. You start Georgie. It’ll fit in with your gym won’t it.”

So next thing I had Georgia climbing aboard. She lay her hard, lightweight body on me, while Della and Olivia helped her get her feet into the stirrups - stirrups that I myself had bought, back when my daughter had been a well-behaved nine year-old! Georgia spread her hands on my chest, extended her legs, and raised her catlike little body. Her big hazel eyes were looking bigger than ever as she grinned down at me, swaying to and fro to get the movement right, coordinating her thin arms and legs with her supple back and mobile pelvis, while her tiny tits barely moved.

My cock hadn’t gone down, with all this, so Lottie, at our side, barely had to lift my tingling cockhead for my elfin teen fuckstress to get it lodged in her slippery crevice.

“Go babe,” Olivia urged.

“Yesssss,” sighed Georgia, as my corona slipped electrifyingly through her tight opening. I wouldn’t have dared fuck her if it had been up to me: she probably doesn’t even weigh forty kilos. But as it was, she was inserting herself gleefully over my outsize dick, one gasping inch at a time.

I couldn’t see, but eventually she was satisfied with the amount of cock she had inside her, and began moving. It was a learning process, as she extended her legs, swinging her feet away, pushing her body up mine, and bending her arms, sliding her pussy up my shaft. She reversed that process to sink down on it again. She rotated her slim pelvis to add a few more electric millimetres, then reversed that process as well. She was grinning down at me, loving it.

Next she stretched both arms and legs, raising herself. This slid some cock out, and also changed its angle. She swirled her pelvis round in a circle, so my cockhead was stirring her entrance, then dropped, with her legs, so she slid abruptly down my cock.

The freshly fucked quartet came round to watch as their agile gymnast friend worked on her sex routine. She rose half way, and gave herself half a minute’s low-level pistoning with her back and pelvis, before sitting up to let herself slide right down to the bottom. Is she even five feet tall? But somehow she had my entire pole inside her now.

“Got any reins?” she giggled, rising to the trot and bouncing smoothly up and down for a minute, while my cock strained against the not-quite-enough level of stimulation. She leaned forwards again, strong little hands on my chest, and began putting it all together. She swayed to and fro, and also up and down, with the pelvic thrusts, perfecting the synchronisation.

“Easy babe,” advised Olivia, as my gasping gave away my impending, much needed, second cum.

“Haha,” my gymnast giggled, backing off, doing some side to side, breaking the rhythm, coming almost off but not quite; exercising her superfit, super coordinated body on my cock.

“You can stop videoing now,” I managed to gasp at Olivia. She’d picked up her phone again.

“Oh come on,” she smiled, “this is the hottest EVER. We won’t post it anywhere, honest.”

Once again, there was no point arguing. And to be fair it did probably look as amazing as it was feeling. I gave up and concentrated on cumming: once I’d had two orgasms that would be it for the session and the end of this ridiculous situation.

Georgia was pistoning her pussy at speed by now, with a stunning combination of body movements that did probably resemble a girl galloping and doing jumps on a pony - thrusting with her legs, arching her back up and down, bending and straightening her arms, and flexing her overexcited pelvis.

What would they call it? Sextheletics? Fuckrobatics? Cockriding - no too ordinary. Fucknastics.

She slowed down again, grinning round at our enthralled audience, who were cuddling and fondling in lezzie pairs: Della and Olivia, Rona and Jessica, Jenna and Maia, Elsia and Lottie.

“I’m so close!” she gasped at them. “But I think he is too...”

“Go for it Georgie,” Della urged, “he’s never going to do the rest of us anyway, look at him!”

They all wanted to see the epic climax. Their fucknastic friend speeded up again, and the sensation in my cock rose up again. The spectacle rose again: of this lean, acrobatic young girl using her superfit, talented body to fuck herself, and her friend’s father, to a frazzle. She flew to and fro, so many muscles all at once, pistoning like a pussy engine.

It was only a minute, with enough sensation to fill a lifetime, until we were there.

She began to vibrate, then froze in mid-flight above me. She groaned and started to jerk. There was a crazy, clasping vibration round my cock, and my mind melted. I was thrusting up, spurting, while she thrust down, spasming. Somehow she kept the timing, so that while my arching body was lifting her, she was pressing her berserk pussy down, sucking my semen in, to her deepest core.

“Fucking WOW,” Olivia was laughing. And filming.

“Haha!” Rona and the others were equally thrilled.

Georgia slowed gradually to a stop. She paused for a few seconds, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and slid off. Olivia moved in for a closeup of my shiny, collapsing cock, while the others congratulated Georgia with nude hugs and kisses. I tried to clear my head and regroup, as the monster orgasm faded.

“Right,” I panted. “Untie me and let’s have that phone. You’ve had your fun.”

“But we all want to fuck you like this,” smiled Maia. There was a general nodding.

“Yes,” agreed Della. “So if we let you up, you’ve got to promise to get back like this again, when we’re ready to carry on.”

“That’s right,” Olivia and the others were still nodding.

“No sorry,” I told them, “that’s it. I’m finished. You got lucky and now it’s over.”

“Well you’re in a movie,” Jenna pointed out.

“Yes,” Olivia smirked. “I’m uploading it now, but only to my Drive...”

“Blackmail!” I spat.

“Not really,” my daughter explained, “it’s more helping you out: giving you an interlude, kind of thing. Cos we could just leave you there couldn’t we, for half an hour or whatever. The video is just a kind of insurance, if you do a deal to stand up for a bit. Just insurance that you’ll keep your promise, which I’m sure you would anyway, as you’ve always taught me to keep my promises.”

“I haven’t promised,” I pointed out.

“No and we haven’t untied you. See?”

I lay my head down while I tried to find a way forward. There were different ways of looking at it. I was tied down and helpless, being used for sex. As I’d agreed to, in the heat of the moment. But by my own daughter! By her and a ridiculous eight other girls. Apparently they weren’t going to let me up until the remaining, let’s see ... four underage girls had had their way with me. Well ... that was rather an old-fashioned way of describing it, perhaps.

Because from another point of view, the sex had been fantastic. The girls were the hottest for miles. Their bodies were lean and smooth and perfect, along with their uninhibited gang attitude, and - I had to face it - their technique. ‘Fit’ was a huge understatement. Physically they weren’t going to be harmed. They were only doing what they wanted, and I couldn’t get them pregnant.

As for promising to get tied down on the bench again, Della had a point: I had an example to set, of being honest. If I made a deal, I had to keep it. And also, I was feeling a need for a pee. I might not be able to last for however long it took the rest of them to satisfy their craving quims, bouncing on my bladder! Suppose I couldn’t last: there’d be Olivia filming me peeing myself, in the breakfast room! Nightmare.

Alright,” I agreed. “Let me up, and when I’m ready again you can tie me back on the bench.”

“When we’re ready again,” said Olivia.

“We’re not falling for that one,” smirked Della.

“Yes alright,” I sighed. “I promise. When you’re ready. But I can only promise to lie down. If you can’t get it up that’s just how it is, I can’t magic an erection. And it’s just to finish off your first times - once each, not repeats!”

“Yes okay,” they agreed.

So after I’d gone to the loo we went through to the living room. Della had found some quilt covers to drape over the sofas, and I sat and ate snacks lovingly fed to me by the nine nude teens.

I wasn’t feeling as tired as I might have expected, considering the two orgasms and all that excitement. The girls were helping that cause along, with my refuelling: simple carbohydrates in a banana, an orange, an avocado and dates. My hydration was taken care of with water and fruit juice, while they played around with their video, which they were casting scarily but arousingly to the TV.

Olivia and Lottie were snuggled up to me on either side, warm and perfect, and the others were kissing and cuddling, so in that heavy atmosphere of sex it actually wasn’t long before Olivia had my revived cock tingling in her sexy little hand.

“Right,” she announced, “time to get back on it.”

So next I was tied down on the bench again and it was the lean little redhead climbing aboard. She was enchantingly freckled all over, even where her bush would have been; plump little tits and grey eyes shining. She slipped her feet into the stirrups and offered her pussy up to my restored shaft. I wasn’t quite rock hard, to be honest, but it was near enough for her friends to steer it to her lezzily prepared labia.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.