When You’re a Parent, Everything Is Your Fault Obviously - Cover

When You’re a Parent, Everything Is Your Fault Obviously

Copyright© 2021 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4: Weakened

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Weakened - My wife's gone abroad for a while, leaving me looking after our adolescent daughter - who's now decided clothes are a male conspiracy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Nudism  

I jogged upstairs. A wank. An emergency wank.

But ... would it help, or would it make things worse? Could I have one without images of my own daughter flitting into my mind? Would it be a relief valve, which I really really needed, or would it cement her as a sexual creature in my life? My own flesh and blood, and her underage friends.

There was the issue of morale. Strength of will. If I weakened, by letting images and fantasies of them arouse me, I’d be on a slippery slope.

And not only would I have made that irreversible step into the abyss, but Della would detect the change, and she and her coterie of shameless, curious adolescents would redouble their efforts.

I had to stay strong. Project that strength too.

So, I went back down. Mind management to the max!

I made a cup of tea, and tested my resolve by checking them out through the window: Della and Olivia were watching Rona spreading sun oil over her slender, tanned body. Paler triangles were highlighting her pert young tits and thin adolescent bush.

Before the others could offer to help, I went out, with my steaming cup and saucer.

“Would you like refreshments?” I offered. “Squash? Lemonade?”

“So cool,” mocked Della.

“Just cos it’s gone down again now...” Olivia got up with a grin.

“If you come too close, I’ll go back in again,” I warned her.

She stopped, so I sat down on the garden bench. Della got up, came up behind her and began stroking girlie fingertips lightly over the bare skin; over her tits and all down her front. Della grinned at me, before kissing Olivia’s sensitive neck, making the nymphet shimmer with tactile pleasure while her nipples advertised lezzie arousal.

I shifted my gaze casually to the glistening Rona, before turning on my phone and nonchalantly checking the news. To be honest the news wasn’t really sinking in, but I could scroll through realistically. Della began a kiss with Olivia, then developed it into a nude hug.

After a minute of this performance I was still reading the news. They danced back to the towels and flopped down next to Rona.

I felt a weakening coming on, as they pulled Rona into a naked girlie huddle. My eyes kept flickering up from my phone. I couldn’t stop them. The legs were mixing together. Fingers and lips were sharing erotic intimacy. I felt the dreaded first hint of a tingle.

Ah! I turned on the camera and subtly adjusted the attitude of the phone in my two hands. I’d be appearing to read the news, whereas in fact they were on the screen, fondling and kissing. They didn’t know I could see their three different but equally perfect young bodies, sharing intimacy and affection, while they explored their exciting new power.

The sex show was just that little bit remote, like that, so my dick could keep itself in check: not at its smallest, but not erect either. And sitting down, with my phone in front of it, I just looked like a guy reading the news. Hopefully.

I could hear Rona getting aroused, breathing harder, with little moans and gasps, and I could see on screen that now Della and Olivia were on either side of her, working her over. Della had at least three fingers in her, pulling, pushing and pumping, while Olivia was fondling and kissing her tits. Rona was stretched out, legs apart, soaking it up and clearly on the way to an epic lezzie orgasm.

They were betting it would give me an erection, and leave me open to persuasion! But I was going to be too strong for them. Oh yes.

Before the show could reach its climactic finale, I stood up and sauntered back to the house. Della couldn’t say anything without admitting it had been aimed at me, so she and Olivia were stuck with just carrying on. I heard Rona start as I reached the kitchen door. I opened it smoothly, stepping inside without a backward glance.


“We’re thinking of having an end-of-term party,” Della informed me, over dinner. She was in her robe, having, to that extent, reverted to normality. As I’d predicted! She seemed to have shortened it, but a mere length of leg was an improvement on recent exposure.

“Oh, that’s nice,” I smiled. The coming Friday was the last day of the summer term, and certainly something for kids to celebrate.

“It can be a garden party can’t it?” added Olivia, who was still here of course, in one of Della’s tees. “The weather forecast is good and school finishes at one.”

“Here?” I tuned in.

“Yes, we’ve got the best place haven’t we,” Della opened her argument, just in case it might be needed. And it was quite a strong one I had to admit.

We’re on the fringes of the town. At one time the house was a pair of farm workers’ cottages, but it’s been extended and messed about a lot since then. It is a bit rough, but it has a big garden, bordered on one side by a private wood and on the other by pasture. The hedges are old, dense and tall. Our only neighbour is a seldom used farm building. I could hardly deny we had the best place for kids to be noisy. There’s even a games room in the annex, where they could have her music player and spill drink.

So I didn’t mind. My daughter being normal, at a party, was fine by me! This is what teenage girls are supposed to do. I could keep an eye on them all, confiscate the vodka and make sure no-one overdid it.


Friday dawned warm and calm, as forecast. Rona arrived back from school with Della and Olivia, and Jessica - a smiley honey blonde.

“I can answer the door,” Della said, rather assertively, as the first guests rang.

“Fine,” I left her to it. Of course she wanted to be old enough, and I supposed she was. I beat a retreat to my office, which is next to the bedroom. I have my desk at a right angle to the window and not too far away from it, so I can relax from time to time with the view. In this case I could see more guests begin to arrive, and hear the music go on and the chatter and general noise go up.

The music got louder as Rona appeared on the lawn with the speaker, followed by Olivia and Jessica with towels. Another girl arrived, helping to spread them out.

The doorbell went, announcing two more girls, whom I faintly recognised. They were all in short skirts and skimpy tops, and I found myself keeping an eye on them, as they stood around socialising in that effortless way girls can do. The doorbell went again.

Eventually there were nine girls, and still no boys. Della was standing in a loose cluster with Olivia, Rona and Jessica, with the other five arrayed around them. It was a teen queen clique and their followers.

Della began to dance, with Olivia and then with Rona too, and Jessica. The others joined in, the music got turned up again, and I realised they weren’t expecting anyone else. It was a bit odd: Della and Rona holding a party would normally have more like thirty or more, at least, especially at the end of term and on this perfect day.

In a few minutes Della was dancing with Rona, specifically. Olivia was dancing with Jessica. The others were all keeping an eye on them. The penny started to drop as Della laid a hand on Rona’s shoulder, then drew her in, to a kiss. There was general giggling. Olivia pulled Jessica into a kiss, while the others hovered, laughing nervously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.