When You’re a Parent, Everything Is Your Fault Obviously - Cover

When You’re a Parent, Everything Is Your Fault Obviously

Copyright© 2021 by Daydreamz

Chapter 2: Teased

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Teased - My wife's gone abroad for a while, leaving me looking after our adolescent daughter - who's now decided clothes are a male conspiracy...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Nudism  

I was nervous about what they were going to be wearing, as I heard them coming down the stairs in the morning. I’d been reflecting, over my early coffee, that in many ways Della had merely reached the point Claire and I had wanted: doing her own thinking. So what I needed were some arguments for her to keep her clothes on. And for Olivia too. But with the temperature one having been shot down, the only other one I could think of was that it was too sexy. Which was not a great option.

But to my relief they were dressed, for school. Albeit that didn’t make them particularly modest: the school goes with the idea of teaching boys respectful behaviour under all circumstances. So Della was in a super short, skin-tight skirt, black tights, and a short open jacket over what looked like a bra but was probably, technically, a crop top.

Olivia was in one of Della’s band tees of course, hopefully over her freshly dried panties, and at the same point on the provocation scale. Both were in trainers, so they wouldn’t look like ornaments with broken ankles. And to be fair, even crossing the kitchen they did both move with appealing fluidity.

“Morning Dad,” Della swooped in and kissed me on the cheek, as I sat in front of my muesli.

“Morning darling,” I avoided sounding surprised. She hadn’t been doing that since she was eleven.

“Morning Mr Hamment!” Olivia made to follow Della’s example, with an arm round my neck even. I shied away so she missed the kiss.

“Morning Olivia,” I had to smile, while trying to nudge her arm off.

She took the hint and stood up, still smiling back.

“Share a grapefruit babe?” Della asked her, opening the fridge.

“Oh thanks,” she went and looked in. “Is that what you have for breakfast? Must be how you have such perfect skin.”

“Yes, and a yoghurt, or a banana. Here...”

“Thanks.”

They sat down opposite me.

“I generally have an orange, or an apple. For breakfast.” Olivia told me. “It’s a good shower up there isn’t it.”

“I mostly have muesli,” I reciprocated.

“With juice, not milk,” Della added.

“Must be how you’re both so perfect,” her new girlfriend grinned. “And can fit in the shower with me.”

“What have you got at school today?” I asked.

“Gym, swimming and volleyball,” Della sniggered. “No seriously, usual stuff: maths and physics, and economics and history this afternoon.”

“Great.” I wondered if Olivia was doing the same subjects, but she was just giggling with my teasing daughter.

“Okay well have a good day,” I left them to it and went up to the office, which is on the first floor.


About four Della reappeared, mercifully without Olivia. Though she came up to the office and followed her girlfriend’s bad example, by stroking my neck with girlie fingertips while repeating the kiss on the cheek. I tried to swivel away, but in an office chair, with armrests, there’s only so much you can do of course.

“Good day?” I couldn’t bring myself to challenge the physical affection, even if it was a bit suspicious.

“Mmmm, not bad. Our TikTok got suspended.”

“Oh, bad luck,” I sympathised... “Our?”

“Mine and Liv’s. We’ve still got our main accounts, but on our joint one they said kissing was a Minor Safety thing. Have you got your old phone still?”

I rolled my eyes. “Kissing? On TikTok?”

“It was so innocent! Honestly they’re ridiculous.”

“I can imagine how innocent it was! Why do you want my old phone? Has something happened to yours?”

“It needs a new device for a new account. It can just be on wifi, it doesn’t need a sim.”

Claire and I had made a policy of not spoiling her online life by being the parents on Facebook or Insta, so I fished it out of the drawer and handed it over. It does make me a little nervous what kids get up to online, but she’s not exactly a victim type. She is a good-natured person I do like to think, but, as you may have been gathering, she’s not averse to a spot of conflict, and she has plenty of friends.

Later on I found her in the kitchen. My old phone was propped up on a chair and she was in one of my shirts, posing in front of it.

“No need to ask or anything,” I said. “Help yourself to my clothes.”

“It’s a fit check. You can have it back after, I haven’t even creased it.”

“Della,” I gasped, “stop.” She was undoing the buttons, one by one. To be fair the top two had made it a bit tight over her tits, even though the shoulders fitted, but now she was down to her tummy. Not wanting to find myself on TikTok however, I could only stand and watch as she proceeded.

“Abdomens are allowed,” she smiled, “and the gap between my tits, hopefully. And these are my biggest panties...” presumably she was going to set it to music, or use one of those built-in voices.

So saying, she finished off opening the shirt, smiled cockily at the phone, did a half twirl each way, then came and stopped the recording.

The panties did fully cover her ass, which was just as well since the shirt was one of my summer ones, without tails, and quite short on her. But the firm, girlie shape over which the panties were moulded was still erotic, in a naughtily innocent way. Her abdomen was slightly concave, with a notch down the middle and a faint inverted V of rib at the top, and if I’d been in charge it would definitely not have been allowed. The gap under the waistband, next to her pelvic crests, was inappropriately alluring.

“I’m on two thousand followers on my main account, nearly,” she grinned proudly. “Just needs something a bit special to really take off. This’ll get our new one going anyway. She’s coming over at the weekend, that’s okay isn’t it?”

“You’ll just get your account suspended again,” I criticised hopefully.

“Mmmm have to be careful,” she grinned.

“You can do the shirt up again now,” I pointed out.

“Afraid you won’t be able to not peek?” she taunted. “I quite like it blowing about. It’s kind of refreshing.”

She twirled and walked unnecessarily briskly to the fridge, so the shirt billowed out revealing the inside of her firm, buoyant left tit. “Juice?” she asked, bending over straight-legged, slowly, to get it from the bottom of the door. The shirt was wide open like that of course, so her tits were fully exposed, to the floor, while the panties were stretched over her taut teen ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.