A Date Gone Wrong - Cover

A Date Gone Wrong

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

They arrived at his house and he pulled into the driveway, clicking the remote to open the garage door.

Maria looked at the house and the well-cared-for lawn and trimmed hedges. She was duly impressed. “This is a very nice looking place!”

“Thank you. Let me show you the inside.”

Brett helped her out of the car and led her into the house and into the living room. “I’ll be back in just a moment, won’t you sit down?”

Maria sat down on the sofa looking around at the decor and furnishings while Brett walked over to the security system and pressed a button. “Can’t be too careful, even in this neighborhood!” He smiled reassuringly at her. Then he went off to the kitchen, returning a couple of moments later with two drinks.

“I remembered that you were drinking screwdrivers that night at the bar – I hope that’s all right.”

“Um ... yeah that’s fine, thank you.” Maria took the drink from him as he sat down next to her Wow! he makes them STRONG! she thought to herself as she took a sip. But she wanted to be polite so she went ahead and drank more of it. Soon she had gotten used to his mixing and it wasn’t so bad.

After she finished her first drink, Brett was right there with another equally strong one. At first, she was a bit uncertain about this second drink, but the alcohol had already begun working on her inhibitions, and she accepted it and began drinking. By the time she had gotten halfway through this second drink, Maria was happily buzzed and Brett could approach her with impunity.

He sat next to her on the sofa, closer than before. She couldn’t tell if she was imagining it through her alcohol-induced haze or not, but she felt a change in his personality. He no longer asked her, but rather told her what to do, where to sit, what to drink. He was considerably more forward toward her, and more physical. In his eyes, she detected a sexy self-confidence. Not to the point of cockiness, but he had an air of command. Little by little, Maria realized she liked it.

Intrigued, she watched him as he became more ... assertive. His hand moved to rest on her thigh as they talked, his conversation and confidence keeping her at ease. As the alcohol continued to work on her inhibitions, his hands became bolder, moving slowly up her leg, resting on increasingly more intimate places.

Maria became more uneasy with these new advances, but there was something else ... she also felt an odd attraction, a sexual excitement. He leaned forward unexpectedly and kissed her surprising her. This was not an ordinary passionate kiss, this one was somehow different, more possessive. He wasn’t kissing her, he was claiming her.

She raised her hand to push him back a bit and regain some control of her situation, but he was a step ahead of her. Gently, he grabbed hold of her wrists, guiding them back, until they were behind her.

Then she heard a curious “click, click” sound and felt something cold on her wrists. Puzzled and still groggy from drinking, it didn’t occur to her that she was now handcuffed. She tried to raise her hands, but they were securely held behind her. He continued to kiss her as if he was completely entitled to whatever he wanted. Maria’s helpless state began to seep into her consciousness as she found her movements restricted and his insistent kissing and handling getting more sexual. To her surprise, her new vulnerability also excited her.

He held her with one arm wrapped around her waist and holding onto the handcuff chain while his free hand now moved, unhindered, to her breasts. he began caressing her through her dress roughly so she could feel it through the dress and bra. She couldn’t speak with him kissing her, although something akin to moaned pleas was coming from her.

Maria’s helplessness slowly turned to arousal. She had always been in control of herself and what she did. But that was slipping away with his kisses and his touch. Her excitement grew with each moment he continued, and so did her arousal. She could feel her body ... changing and betraying her.

He slowly unzipped the back of her dress and slipped the top down over her shoulders, exposing her lacy bra. Her muffled cries fueled the fire within him. It was time to increase the intensity.

He ended his kiss, freeing her mouth.

“Oh my God Brett!” she gasped.

He opened a drawer on the end table next to him as he said “I can see you are a screamer. We can’t have the neighbors coming over wondering what is going on! We’ll have to do something about that!”

Brett pulled out what appeared to be a red rubber ball with a strap through the center of it. “This ball gag should do to keep your excitement contained a bit more!”

He brought it up to her lips. “Open up dear.” She opened her mouth obediently and he pushed the ball gag deep into her mouth, quickly buckling it behind her head. When he finished, the best she could do was mumble.

Brett slipped his hand into one of the cups in her bra and dug down until he found her nipple. He toyed the hidden nub. She sat there watching him through lust-fogged eyes as he reached down to the clasp of her front-hook bra and unfastened it letting the bra fall open and her tits get their first taste of freedom. He peeled the bra back off her shoulders and down her upper arms behind her to join the straps of her dress.

Brett took her tits in his hands hefting them and feeling the weight of her ample tits. “Mmm, very nice”

He fondled her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing his thumbs over her hardening nipples, enjoying her struggle and muffled protests. Her every move made her large firm breasts jiggle and bounce, adding to his pleasure. Brett’s “dominant side” was in control now. The beast that he had kept locked up for so long had broken free of its chains.

Complete dominance energized and spurred him on. The lust for power and her resistance were his fuel. Her face became flushed from her efforts, and little beads of sweat began forming on her forehead as she struggled against his actions – and her own reactions!

Brett’s free hand now moved slowly up her thigh towards the “V” of her legs. Maria sucked in a breath as his fingers moved past the lacy tops of her stockings to feel the bare flesh of her inner thighs. She squirmed at his touch and instinctively tried to close her legs but a sharp slap to that bare skin caused her to squeal behind her gag.

“Now be a good girl and keep those legs open, won’t you? I don’t want to have to smack you again!”

His fingers moved up under her dress to her panties. He could feel the heat of her core through the skimpy fabric and he began to stroke her most sensitive spot. He traced the outline of her pussy lips and drew small circles around them occasionally brushing softly over them as he teased her.

Gradually, his teasing began to have an effect on her. The scent of her arousal became evident, and he smiled into her softening face as he stroked her. Her nipples had become aroused and stood at attention, so he took them into his mouth, one at a time, and suckled on them.

His actions, though she had tried to fight them initially, aroused and excited her. Everything he did brought her pleasure, though she would not admit it.

Brett continued to toy with her pussy and enjoy her breasts, her neck, and her shoulders. He nibbled, stroked, and licked, however, he wanted as her will to resist waned. Her body and her own lusts began to have more and more control over her.

Slowly and subtly at first, her hips began to rotate and grind against the hand teasing her. The sounds she made behind the gag began to soften into whimpers and moans of pleasure. As she began to acquiesce and surrender to her baser urges, he increased the intensity once again.

Smiling, he pulled her to her feet and turned her around so her back was to him, and began fussing with the handcuffs binding her wrists. She thought he was going to let her wrists go free, but before removing them, he fastened a second pair of handcuffs above the dress and bra straps at her wrists.

Then, he removed the first set of cuffs, bra and dress straps off, leaving her still cuffed. He turned her back around to face him and, with one smooth tug, pulled her dress right down to her ankles. She stood, hobbled by her dress and wearing only her skimpy black panties now. She shrieked through the ball gag in surprise, which only served to make him smile smugly.

“Very nice! I knew you were attractive but I’m glad to see you are more than just a pretty face!”

“Mmph! Mmmmph!”

Maria moaned her need, or rather tried to. However, the ball gag wedged in her mouth prevented her from being understood.

“You and I are going to have a lot of fun, Maria, my dear. I am going to enjoy playing with this hot, sexy body! And I think you will enjoy the things I do to you as well.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.