The Twink Slut at Camp Site S - Cover

The Twink Slut at Camp Site S

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2021 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: If your camping this weekend at Big Elk State park, head over to Site S for the surprise. There is a Twink Slut for you to use.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Size   .

I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy.
I post on a number of sites: StoriesOnLine, my blog and a few more sites.

The Author in no way condones underage or non-consensual sex. These characters exist in a universe that is free of Aids, HIV, and STD/STI. These actions are consequence free, contained to a fantasy parallel world and are not to be emulated. Any similarities between characters appearing in it and the real world are purely coincidental. This is also copyrighted material. So while you’re welcome to make a personal copy for yourself, any other reproduction or reposting is not allowed without the prior written consent of the author.

Standard Rules and licensing applies.This story comes from the depths of my mind.

Happy wanking.

This story was originally posted on another website, as was barely one page long. I have revised it and flushed it out. I hope you enjoy this new longer version.

BBBuuuuzzzzz

“Hell ... lo?”

“Homer! Where are you? You okay bud?”

“What?!? Who is this?”

“Dude, wake up. It’s Frank.”

“Frank? Oh fuck, what time is it?”

“It’s early. I thought you’d be here last night.”

“Naw, naw. I’m at home. There was a major meltdown yesterday, and after we fixed it, the team insisted we go celebrate with, god, so many drinks.”

“Oh so then I guess YOU”RE A LITTLE HUNGOVER!”

“Fuck, you asshole. Yes, yes, yes I’m hungover. Fuck, they kept pushing shots on me.”

“Sounds like old times.”

“Felt like them too. I don’t think I’ve drunk that much since senior year at Wolferton U.”

“You mean that pledge party.”

“Yea, the one where-”

“-you took on what like twenty brothers.”

“I think it was only fifteen.”

“Well did you get up to the same thing last night?”

“With my co-workers? Hell naw. But I use some fun this weekend.”

“Well are you still coming up, cuz I there is quite the little surprise waiting here.”

“Really?!”

“Guess you’re awake now, huh?”

“What’s the surprise?”

“Nope, nope, not gonna tell you. Just head for site S when you get to the camp grounds.”

“Al’ight. Give me a few hours more sleep, I’ll be there this afternoon.”

“Ok, but I wouldn’t wait so long.”

Homer Nash laid back in bed, his head pounding. Fuck he’s just too old for that much drinking. Back in college when he and Frank would be responsible for getting the frat its kegs, he could put away twice as much as any other brother. But now, over 20 years later, the 42 year old drank so rarely, a single shot hit him hard. A few more hours of sleep, that’s just what he needed and he’d be better.

“Site S.”

Shit, he groaned to himself. If Frank was calling him about a surprise at camp site S, it could only be one thing. There was a camp slut giving up their slut hole. The throbbing in his head started to lessen as the blood drained to his crotch. His dick now throbbing, aching to be sunk into something warm and wet. Homer sat up. No sleeping now, but his dick would need to wait. Standing in his bathroom, waiting for the shower to heat up, Homer took a look in the mirror. He had taken care of his body, so while he didn’t have the six pack ripped abs he always wanted, he enjoyed the way his flat belly looked, covered in a soft pelt of light brown hair. His pecks were firm and held up his nipples’ heavy gage piercings. Running his hands down his body and around his thighs, Homer squeezed his thick thighs and rock hard ass. His hairy crack hadn’t seem much action lately, so Homer was looking forward to this long weekend. But feeling himself up, Homer knew that with another slut on site, it wouldn’t be his ass getting a work out. Moving his hand to his cock, Homer slowly squeezed and rubbed his thick shaft. The metal rings which pierced his swelling red crown jingled as he moved.

“Not yet Homer.”

The warm shower water felt nice raining down upon his skin. Homer fought his own urges and quickly washed. Drying off, his cock was leaking, soaking his briefs. Homer relished the juicy nature of his crotch. It kept him hard and wet as he got ready. In his head he was packing all the things he would need or want on his trip. With a detailed list now in his head, packing his rav6 went quickly. Most items wear already in his camping box in the storage room, so he only needed a quick stop at his nearby Ma’iingan convenience store for food. Less than an hour after Frank’s call woke him up, Homer was on the highway. The early morning sun shone brightly making the city skyline of Wolferton sparkle in the rearview. It would take just over an hour to reach the foothills of Bardulf mountain range, and only twenty minutes to reach the Big Elk state park camp grounds.

“Checking in.

“Number of vehicles?”

“Ah, one car, one person, three nights.”

“Alright. And I see your green sticker so you’re fully paid for the season. Do you know which site you want? Sites A, C and F are closed. There is a large crowd here this weekend.”

“I’m good. I’m heading to the primitive side. Maybe S or Q.”

“Enjoy. Please remember take any trash you have with you when you leave.”

Homer chuckled to himself. When he was a young scout camping here, his leader always had the troop camp on the primitive side of Big Elk Park. Back then it lacked any comforts at all. No showers, running water or toilets. Just cleared out areas to set up a tent or tents. However a group of young campers failed to put a stone ring around their fire, setting blaze to almost three hundred acres. Now every site had running water, toilets, showers, eating benches and fire rings. However unlike the main sites, there was no hook ups for RV’s, or power outlets to plug in and recharge your kid’s many devises. Plus those sites were all near the pool, the game house, and the snack shop. If you went to the primitive sites, then you would be off the grid with no wifi, and far fewer people. And far less clothing or rules.

Word must have gotten out as there were already thirty or forty trucks, bikes and other vehicles parked around the area. Once Homer was parked and the engine went quiet, he heard it. There was no denying it. Someone was getting fucked, hard and deep. Between the low guttural moans of pleasure, loudly filling the morning air, there was a steady rhythmic slapping of flesh on flesh. It was hard to be sure, but he thought he could see a tent across the field shaking. Homer’s hardon had softened during the drive up to the campground. But the young cries ignited his lust making his dick bulge and drip as he began to set up his things. Homer had erected his tent, and was stringing a large canopy when a series of short yips signaled the fucker’s approaching orgasm. Tent flaps around the area popped open as heads poked out of the dense woods to witness the climax. Homer counted two dozen men, all waiting. With a loud bull roar reverberating thru the trees, the waiting crowd broke out in cheers and applause. Suddenly a hush fell in the forest. The zipper on the tent opened and the kid stepped out. The watching men let out oohs and ahhs. He was maybe a hundred, hundred fifty yards away from Homer. But Homer could tell he was a young slut. Naked, his dark tan skin stood contrast to the bright white ass. Whoever this teen was, he clearly spent a lot of time in the sun, wearing nothing more than a small speedo. He wrapped a short towel around his waist as he turned to wave goodbye to the man sit inside his tent.

Barefoot and naked, he left the man and walked to the next camper. The truck was shiny and looked new, while the tent was old and shoddily put together. The boy paused to look around before walking up to the parked black truck. Homer couldn’t hear the conversation as he was too far away, but no matter what was said, it was quickly over. The door opened and a man stepped out. This new john looked younger that Homer, but still much older than boy he was about to fuck. As they headed to the new man’s tent, the boy dropped his towel again. His throbbing boner reached for the sky. Homer had to chuckle, why even put the towel on? A moment later, a loud moan filled the air.

“Fuck boy you’re tight!”

Another round of applause filled the air a few minutes later when the man came hard. If anyone thought he came quickly they remained silent, waiting for their turn to fuck the boy. When the man stepped out of his tent, his truck opened. The man’s buddy was already stroking his exposed cock as he cracked open a beer for his freshly drained friend, then took his place inside the tent.

As the man leaned against his truck, drinking his beer he was approached by rough looking biker. The biker was heavy set and had long unkempt hair and beard. The two men had a brief conversation. Clearly coming to a decision the biker turned to his group, shouting for Joe and holding up three fingers. Another biker ran over. Joe pulled out a wad of cash and started counting out three hundred dollars.

“You fucking assholes!”

Homer couldn’t see the kid’s face, but saw the naked boy standing inside the open tent. His firm toned body dripping with lust and sex. His throbbing boner aimed straight in front of him. The young boy stormed over to the three men and snatched the wad of cash. He spun around and slapped the fat biker before punching the truck owner in the face. His body red with rage the boy stomped away.

“I’m not a fucking whore! I screw only who I want. Anyone with a problem can fuck off!”

The boy moved away as the entire camp site broke out into chaos. Some guys were cheering and clapping, while the biker and his gang started to shout and go after the boy. Yelling and screaming about money. But while the biker had Joe and four other guys, there were more than a dozen guys who quickly got between them and the kid. The standoff was tense but short lived. With their fuck toy lost, the biker gang got on their bikes and left. Over the next few hours, with no sight of the boy, more and more of the cars and their lusty owners drove off, disappointed.

“Hey Homer.”

Homer was enjoying a late hot lunch when a familiar face came knocking. Rob was not a close friend, but they had a few drinks together as well as fucked a few bitch boys next together in the Tunnels. One of the few sex dungeons in town.

“Rob, you stud. I haven’t seen you in months. Since that party, oh what was it called? Oh yes, the ‘In the dark Party’.”

“Fuck yeah, remember that sweet nerd with the gaping hole?”

“Oh that boy twat was gooey.”

“And hungry. Well you haven’t seen me much, as I’ve been a little occupied. I met this stud Roger Cain and man can he fuck.”

“Good for you. Wait doesn’t he run a gym. The axle wheel or sumthang?”

“Yeah, the axle rod. Fuck is he an amazing man. Right now he’s over at our tent. He’s watching the kid. I know you were here for that scene. The little slut is parked next to us. Young for my taste, but sexy and fuck, ya can’t help but admire the balls on him.”

“For sure. I saw him smack that biker and take the cash. I thought there was gonna be a fight. I almost called my buddy Frank.”

“Oh I’ve met, he’s one of the rangers.”

“That’s him.”

“He was here. About an hour ago. Hot stud. He said one of the bikers complained to the ranger station about a thief. When the situation was cleared up, he left, saying he would be back later.”

“He’s a good guy. And gives a mean fuck.”

“Anyway, the kid sure has a hot mouth and a hungry hole. After three loads he wanted more. I offered to go around and make sure everyone here is safe before he opens himself for business again.”

“Business?”

“No not like that. You heard him right. He’s not a whore, just a young slut who was hoping to get fucked a lot.”

“Oh for sure. If I was his age again I would do the same thing.”

“Fuck age, if would if I had his energy level. Well ok, I’ll put you on the safe to fuck list.”

“How many guys are on the list so far?”

“Well with you, there are six sites with nine guys. But I have another two sites to check out.”

“And how many were taken off?”

“Most left, so only three guys. Roger made a “friendly” suggestion that they leave the park.”

“Whoa!”

“Yeah, they were college frat bros who looked like they just wanted to film him and post it online. The slut boy is legal but too young for that. Well let me go check the last few out. We’re here for the weekend, so I’ll talk to you later.”

“Later.”

Homer was cleaning up his dishes when he heard a loud shout from Rob, letting everyone know everyone was clear. A final cheer went out, followed a few minutes later with a load squeal and a moan. The previous night’s late drinking started hitting Homer, so he set up his cot and slowly stroked his leaky cock, tucked away in his shorts. He was happily gooning as he listened to the afternoon’s show. He could hear the boy getting his hole plugged by one guy after another. With only a handful of guys, the young slut wasn’t rushing. Homer imaged how he was getting fucked as hour after hour his moans of pleasure filled the air. There would be a soft cheer after each of the roar or bellow of the man who dumped their hot loads in the boy’s pussy.

The sun was starting to set. Darkness filled the forest as the tree leaves created a light shield. Shadows broken only from camp fires or lanterns around the different sites. Homer was laying on his elevated cot, slowly stroking his hard cock. Nearly ten inches long and nearly as thick as a monster can, he was drooling pre. The last few minutes had been quiet. There hadn’t been a cheer for a while as many had either fallen asleep or had gone for food. Homer grinned when he heard the zipper to his tent open.

“My turn.”

Homer could see his shape, but not make out his face with the evening darkness. He looked to be about sixteen, but Rob had said he was at least eighteen. He was short, only five foot maybe five foot 2 inches. Definitely a twink, he was about 100lbs, lean, and smooth. Homer wanted to see more of the boy. But he choose to leave his lantern off, distracted by the feeling of the boy’s warm wet tongue touching his hard crown. Circling his head once, the boy’s tongue jingled the steel piercings once, than forced his mouth down the entire length of the hard cock. Homer moaned, surprised how easily the boy was able to deep throat his cock. Hours of listening to this slut fuck while he stroked himself, Homer couldn’t hold off and quickly filled his belly with a massive load. Sated but not drained the hard cock throbbed in the air. The boy moved up and slid his tight hot little hole down onto Homer’s still hard bone. He cried out as the heavy steel scrapped his tender pussy lips. The thick cock stretching him open. His pussy was hot and tight. Homer gasped in shock.

“Hehe, I thought you’d like that. All those other guys had to wear condoms. Once I saw your rav6 pull in, I knew wanted to stay clean for you. Dad!”

“Travis?!?!”

Homer reached out for his lamp. He managed to turn it on before knocking it to the ground. He had so many questions but they would need to wait. The light lit up the tent for Homer to find his twink teenage son Travis, naked and riding his cock. Impaled halfway on his own father’s thick fuck stick was his son, the campground slut. Homer was inside his 18 year old son, who had been fucked by a dozen men today at least. Travis squeezed his well-used boy cunt on his daddy’s cock and moaned.

“Oh fuck me daddy fuck me hard.”

Travis yelled loud enough for the whole camp ground to hear. The sound of his son’s voice charged his blood. Asking himself who was he to refuse, Homer bucked his hips up. He shoved his cock into his teen son as hard and as deep as he was able. Homer couldn’t think of a hotter, tighter cunt. Travis yipped as his boy cunt was forced to accept his father’s entire thick cock. He could feel the heavy gage metal scrapping his insides. There were ridges and veins hitting and catching different places inside him. Travis had taken nearly thirty cocks inside his hungry cunt. While Homer couldn’t see it, at the moment, Travis’ cunt was deep purple, white hot and swollen, his puffy lips nearly an inch long and should Homer pull off, it would gape wide open. But on his father’s thick cock, Travis was tight and it squeezed Homer almost painfully.

“Oh Daddy, you’re fucking me. Fucking me so good daddy!”

“You slut, you fag. What a dirty boy you are. Taking your father’s cock inside your pussy. Fuck son I’m fucking your cunt!”

“So good daddy. Oh I’m gotta cum. Please daddy, please can I cum?”

“You may not! I’m not ready to cum or to stop fucking you-”

“No daddy please don’t stop. I haven’t cum all day. Please fuck me. Keep fucking me. Please let me cum daddy.”

“Then cum boy. I’ll keep pounding ya twat, but cum son. Cum for daddy.”

“Oh Daddy your cock is soo good! So thick.”

“I said cum boy, now!”

Travis reached up and pulled both of his son’s tiny nipples, hard. The little twink’s spike exploded, shooting hot thick teen fuck slop up his chest. Ropes flew up in the air, splattering across his father’s chest and belly. Travis’ hole went crazy around Homer’s thick cock pulling loud heavy moans of pleasure from his throat. Homer grabbed his son’s thin hips and turned over, ready to pound his ass. The cot they were fucking on flipped and the duo crashed to the ground. This didn’t stop Homer for a second. He rammed his cock deep inside his son’s abused hole. He grabbed his son’s hair, pulling him up onto his knees. Then using Travis’ body as leverage, Homer pulled himself up as well. His hard cock still throbbing deep inside his son, Homer pushed him onto all four and began doggy fucking his boy. Travis screamed, the metal piercings moved inside him as his father’s cock split him open.

“Fuck me daddy! Oh fuck you’re splitting me in two! Fuck daddy you’re making me cum again!”

“Ahhh fuck Travis I can feel you. Feel your cunt cumming on my cock son.”

Homer roared and pound his cock harder and deeper. He could feel his son cumming on his cock again. He needed to breed this slut and mark him. He couldn’t hold back. He grabbed his shaggy hair again, once more pulling the boy up on his knees. His mouth at the boy’s, his son’s neck, his rough hands on his nubs.

“I’m about to cum son. Daddy’s gonna breed you boy.”

“Daddy yes pleas- ... AAAAHHHH!!!!!”

Travis screamed in pain. His daddy had bit his neck, hard. Sinking his teeth into his son’s flesh, drawing blood. His hands pulling and twisting the boy’s tiny nipples. Homer felt his nuts trying to push their way thru his shaft and out his engorged head. A massive river of cum exploded out of his cock and filled his son’s hungry cunt. Travis felt his cock burn as he came too, the third time in the last few minutes. It was rare for the 18 year old bottom boy to cum at all, but three times in one night was unreal. And to cum so much from his own daddy’s thick cock, well it broke Travis. His body slumped, handing limp. Homer leaned back on his knees, his balls still twitching from pumping more cum. Travis’ limp body hung onto his father’s cock. Drool dripping from his gapping mouth as his belly swelled with his daddy’s seed.

Homer couldn’t think clearly. His son was stuck on his cock. He managed to grab a pillow before he passed out. His thick cock still leaking cum inside his cock. Travis felt his hole twitching and throbbing. He was spent but still full. He felt his father wrap his arms around him and fell asleep, feeling secure and warm and loved.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.