Fall From Grace - Cover

Fall From Grace

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 3: Free Falling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Free Falling - When a despotic but beautiful mother finds herself down on her luck, a son takes advantage and turns the tables on the woman who treated him like garbage throughout his childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Motherfucker ... How many times have I called someone that or had someone else call me that? I am a motherfucker. At this moment I truly am a motherfucker. I laugh uncontrollably with this realization. My whole body jerking with my laughter, including my large cock, which is stuck deep in my mother as I am thinking this. Strange, the things that go through your mind in the middle of life changing moments.

The feeling of my mother’s tight pussy CLENCHING around my cock, brings me back into the moment. I can tell that she is again reacting to my laughter, thinking that I am laughing at her. The irony, is that I am laughing at myself, but I do love the way her shame in that moment makes her body react. With a rather thick eight inch cock, I am used to feeling tight inside of a woman, but my mother has a tightness which is truly unusual in a woman her age.

“You really haven’t been with many men have you?” I ask her, as I slow my pace fucking in and out of her. She says nothing, but I see her face and neck redden. I look at her and see something ... is it hurt ... regret? I am not sure what it is, but I am sure I will explore it to its depths. Well, as I am exploring HER depths, I think, as I push deep into her again.

With that thought, I start fucking her wildly again. I am going to enjoy this ride. I love looking down on her as I fuck her hard from behind. I see her struggle to hold herself up with each violent thrust forward into her. I love the way her big heavy tits swing and flop and SLAP with each thrust. I love the little grunts she makes when I bottom out inside her. And I absolutely fucking love the gasps and moans she is making more and more frequently.

I feel my orgasm building. It is coming way too soon. I want to see if I can make her cum first. That will be another level down in the fall from her pedestal. To speed this along, I reach under her and trace my fingers along her pussy where it meets my thrusting cock. I love the sliminess of her juices, pulled out by my cock with each out stroke. I find her clit. It is so swollen and protruding from its sheath. I touch it and she jumps, lurching forward.

“Mmmmm, you are sooooo excited and on edge aren’t you?” I ask as I continue to lightly trace up and down and around her clit. She is almost vibrating and her pussy feels even tighter around my cock. I press my finger harder on her clit. Her breath explodes out of her as she moans loudly. I sense her weakness and press on ... so to speak. I continue to press on her clit as I start to rub it in slow circles. I feel her butt pushing back harder against me, trying to drive my cock deeper into her as she starts to pant and make animal like sounds as I feel that she is now fucking herself on my cock. I completely stop thrusting, to make her have to do all the work. My only contribution is my continual stimulation of her clit. Well, until I see her big swinging tits and mentally face palm myself for not taking advantage of those puppies yet.

I reach under her with my free hand and palm her tit. I lift it gently, feeling its weight in my hand. I feel it jostle in my hand as she fucks herself on my cock. I flex my fingers around her full tit, enjoying the supple feel of it. I feel her nipple harden against my palm. I lightly circle my palm around her full round tit, dragging her sensitive nipple across my rough palm. She gasps. I feel her whole body react. She throws her body HARD back onto my cock, impaling herself fully. I feel her pussy grip tightly around my cock as she lets out a husky breath, as her whole body seems to shudder and she screams, “FUCCCCCKKKKKKK.” I am shocked at how quickly and how violently she came.

“DAMN, I guess mommy needed THAT,” I tease her as I rub it in that she just came explosively on her son’s cock. She says nothing and blushes redder than I had seen so far.

I start to push into her again, since I have not had the chance to cum yet. She LOCKS my cock inside her and beg, “Pppplease no ... not yet ... i need a break ... too sensitive ... just give me a moment please...” I realize that she is not begging me to stop because she has suddenly realized how wrong it is to be fucking her son. She is begging me to wait because she has cum so hard and is in overstimulation mode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.