TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Alone With Tad’s Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Alone With Tad’s Mom - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

As Brilo Barnes moved the vacuum hose up and down the length of the pool he couldn’t believe he was actually now alone with Felicity Randell. This was Tad Randell’s mother and in his mind the sexiest woman on the planet.

Brilo had been spending another Saturday afternoon down at his friend’s place when Mrs Randell came out and asked Tad and Brilo if they wouldn’t mind running down the road to Tad’s Grandmother’s place just a few streets away. The woman had just bought a new television set but hadn’t the faintest idea on how to set it up and tune it in to any of the local or national TV stations. Tad’s mother had asked both boys if they wouldn’t mind going down to help the poor lady.

“Yer ... sure. I don’t mind” responded Brilo looking at Tad to see what he would say.

“Well, I guess we can” Tad finally said. “I don’t mind going but Dad really did want me to get this pool and the yard cleaned up today for tomorrow when some of his work buddies come over. And I just know if I go down to help Gran with the TV she will find a whole heap of other things for me to do. Setting up the TV shouldn’t take long but I just know she’ll have other things that need doing and we might not get back in time to do the pool and the yard properly.”

Tad looked intently at his mom waiting to hear what she thought they should do.

“Well...” began Mrs Randell, “I suppose we could all work hard on the pool and the yard later on if you do get back late or perhaps first thing in the morning ... maybe?”

It was quiet for half a minute as Tad processed this idea then slowly replied with, “Yer ... I guess ... but awwww ... shucks! I was going to watch a video with Brilo later and doing the pool and the yard Sunday morning is just a shit of an idea ... but ... yer ... well ... I guess we will just have to suck it up. Come on Brilo. Let’s go.”

As Brilo began to follow Tad down the side of the house he paused and grabbed Tad’s arm and said, “Look, maybe I could stay here and finish doing the pool. I’ve done it with you heaps of times before so I know how to do it then I can tidy up the yard as well. That shouldn’t be difficult. Meanwhile you can get your Gran’s TV sorted out. That should only need one person then use me as an excuse to head back home before she gives you any other chores. By the time you get back I should have the pool and most of the yard done and still have time to watch ‘TERMINATOR 2’ on video. I’m really looking forward to seeing that movie again. I enjoyed it at the movies a few years back. Come on, get going and I will carry on here until you return.”

“Yep ... great idea, Champ! Way to go.”

And before Brilo could say anything else Tad was out the side gate of the house and heading off down the street to his Gran’s place leaving Brilo to carry on as suggested. That of course meant that the only other person around was now ... Mrs Randell ... Tad Randell’s incredibly hot mother!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.