TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: A Guilty Pleasure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Guilty Pleasure - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Would you like some more cake, Brilo?”

“Oooooo ... yes, please!” said Brilo as he pulled the largest piece he could find from the plate just in front of him. The young school girl serving him the cake then moved down the row of seats to offer the same platter of food to the next person along.

Once the girl was no longer just in front of his chair Brilo looked up from his lap and saw Mrs Randell sitting on a chair on the opposite side of the room. She was holding her own plate with a piece of cake on it in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. She was quietly trying to work out how to balance it all in her hands and which one to start working on first. She was also completely unaware at that stage that Brilo was looking across at her from the other side of the room. It was a large school function room with people milling about all over the place ... talking and eating and drinking. Some were standing and some were sitting and others were moving about serving out trays of food and drink.

With all this activity going on in the room Brilo found himself able to ‘spy on’ his best friend’s mother without her knowing he was doing so. It was in this ‘spying mode’ that Brilo found himself enjoying the guilty pleasure of being able to see slightly up the woman’s skirt as she sat there trying to balance her coffee and piece of cake. At one stage Mrs Randell managed to use one foot to pull over another chair to use as a small table to put her plate down onto. As her leg kicked out to hook her foot around the leg of the chair her knees parted just enough for Brilo to get a lovely look right up those legs as they disappeared up under her skirt. It got rather dark the farther along that skirt her legs got but not dark enough to prevent Brilo’s eyes seeing a lovely patch of yellow that formed the crotch of the woman’s panties.

At that exact moment the woman looked up from the chair and caught sight of Brilo looking across at her. This caused her to immediately close up her legs then cross one knee over the other to prevent any further ‘spying’. She was obviously astute enough to realize that she was flashing her knickers at this young man and took measures to prevent its re-occurrence ... or so Brilo thought!

Brilo suddenly felt a real sense of shame and guilt at having so perversely looked up a woman’s skirt in public. Luckily he was sitting by himself with no one around to witness and judge him for this indiscretion. Just then Tad Randell plopped himself down beside Brilo thus taking Brilo’s mind off the whole incident completely. That was until an hour or so later when it all happened again but this time with a real unexpected twist.

The evening was starting to come to a close after some boring old speeches and ‘thankyou addresses’ that Brilo remembered absolutely nothing of. He wasn’t even sure what the whole evening had been about. It was something to do with music and raising funds for someone to do something somewhere or go somewhere or some such thing and that was all he cared to know about the evening. The only highlight of any interest to Brilo had been seeing Mrs Randell’s body move about the place with her usual short skirt and tight fitting blouse. Seeing up her skirt ever so briefly had added another pleasant dimension to the evening even if it did produce some rather confused feelings of guilt and pleasure all mixed in together.

Those feelings of pleasure and guilt were then suddenly amplified beyond all comprehension when Brilo found himself getting another unobstructed view right up Mrs Randell’s skirt. This time she did absolutely nothing to prevent it. In fact it seemed quite the opposite to Brilo...

... it seemed like the woman was actually encouraging it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.