TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19: A Fantastic Feeling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Fantastic Feeling - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

After being questioned about his name again Brilo quickly explained how he was named after both his grandfather and his grandmother. His dad’s father’s name was Brian and his mom’s mother’s name was Lorna so they stuck the two names together and got ‘Bri’ from Brian and ‘Lo’ from Lorna. They preferred ‘Brilo’ to ‘Brilor’ for some reason so Brilo it was!

“And that’s all there is to it as far as I know” said Brilo but then added, “But I hardly knew either one of them. I was still in diapers when they both passed away and only know them from old photographs and family stories. Apparently I am a lot like my grandmother - so I have been told. And that is that, I guess.”

“That’s very sweet and I think your name is lovely” replied Felicity Randell. She then moved her naked body in closer to Brilo’s naked body and gave him a big squeeze. She then turned fully to face him before kissing him hard on the lips while no one was around to see.

Brilo began to feel a lovely but dangerous surge in his balls and penis as detected by his ‘Aunt’. She quickly pulled back and whispered, “We will keep that sort of thing for later my sweet young lover. For now let’s just continue on as Brilo Barnes and his very affectionate Aunt Felicity and I will try not to give you any more woodies and embarrass you.”

The naked woman then stepped around to Brilo’s side and linked her bare arm into his. Together the two set off again with her gorgeous breasts bouncing happily along in the breeze and Brilo’s penis, now soft again, doing just the same.

From then on Brilo Barnes remembers it only taking a matter of minutes after leaving the confines of that little cabin and after that last little embrace for him to know that being openly naked out in the open felt totally awesome. He wouldn’t have said he was actually in love with naturism just yet but that sentiment wasn’t far off. For now all he knew was that walking around outside in the nude just felt fantastic. It felt fantastic to be totally naked himself and just as fantastic to be walking beside a totally naked woman who was just truly gorgeous to look at ... which he did ... quite often in fact.

Brilo found himself forever taking quick glances at Felicity Randell’s naked body. This was from all the different angles it presented itself to Brilo’s very appreciative eyes ... and it all just felt so fantastic ... right from the word go. He just loved the way her breasts bounced about so happily with the swing of her arms. He also just loved observing that beautiful feminine sway of her bare hips and butt cheeks whenever he happened to be walking behind her.

Brilo also found himself loving the side view of her pubic bush and the way those dark strands of tight curly hair stood out from between her legs just so freely. It made him want to run his hands between those legs then press his nose into that vagina just to feel the prickle of those pubic fronds again. But that would have to wait until later he thought. That would be later when they could be naked lovers again and not Aunt and Nephew - the two newcomers to the world of naturism and all its joys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.