TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: Five Naked Butts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Five Naked Butts - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

If there was one true fan of Lifestyle Nudism then it was Brilo Barnes. He had been since his youth and that was years before the concept had even remotely come onto the radar of the political spectrum. Years before the world started seeing Lifestyle Nudism as a legitimate way of life to be endorsed, embraced and even protected Brilo Barnes was already well and truly in love with the idea.

If you asked Brilo WHY he was so enamoured with the idea of total nude living he wouldn’t really have been able to give you an answer because he didn’t really know why himself. Oh, he had often pondered that question but had never really been able to come up with a satisfactory answer. He knew it did have a certain sexual factor to it. That was because he was fully aware of the fact that he did get slightly aroused when ever he was out and about in the nude and able to see and be seen as such. Brilo just loved seeing other naked people down the street and having them and textiled people see him pass by just as naked. But the sexual feeling this nudity produced was only a part of the total pleasure he felt and probably not a very big part at that. All the same he still did find himself often returning home with quite a sizable chubby at times and enjoying a nice little jerk off session as a result. But again ... that wasn’t the whole picture and Brilo was quite aware of that fact too.

The only thing Brilo Barnes had really been able to put his finger on was just how incredibly ‘nice’ it felt! It felt just so nice to be totally naked in front of others and to have other people - young and old alike - just as totally naked in front of him and to not be embarrassed by any of it.

Brilo knew that the word ‘nice’ in this context was a loaded word and as a descriptor for his love of nudism carried a whole world of meaning. This ‘world of meaning’ did carry that sexual feeling just mentioned but also carried along with it just so many other feelings. These were feelings of well being ... feelings of openness ... feelings of honesty ... feelings of compassion and trust. There were also feelings of maturity and balance ... feelings of connectivity ... feelings of spirituality that were NOT to be confused with religion. There were also feelings of fatherhood and motherhood all rolled in to one ... feelings of brotherhood and sisterhood as well. Then there were feelings of purity and of course feelings of just plain good ol’ fashioned fun! Brilo Barnes just LOVED the Nudist Lifestyle whether he understood why or whether he didn’t...

... HE JUST LOVED IT!

But ... even though Brilo Barnes couldn’t really tell you exactly WHY he loved Nudism so much he most certainly would have been able to tell you WHEN he fell in love with Nudism. He knew the answer to ‘when’ because he fell in love with Nudism at the same time he fell in love with his best friend’s mother! He might have only been twelve years old at the time and that was now many years ago in itself but he still remembered it all like it was just yesterday. The memory of that love affair and the agony and the ecstasy of it all still brought a happy little smile to Brilo’s face. It also sometimes brought a little sadness to his heart, whenever something triggered that particular train of thought. And right now that trigger had been a young Nudist family that had just passed him in the street as he headed back home from the supermarket with his little trundler of groceries.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.