TNWS06 Aunt Felicity - Cover

TNWS06 Aunt Felicity

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Shady Lawns Naturist Park

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Shady Lawns Naturist Park - A middle aged man finds himself reflecting back to his teenage years and how he fell in love with an older woman and how he fell in love with Lifestyle Nudism in the process. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 14 chapters that are each relatively short that you should get through in an hour or two at the most. The story does have a sequel but that is still only on the Drawing Board at this stage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Aunt   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Well, are we going in or not?”

“Or ... do we just sit here in the car ... or ... do we turn around and go back home?”

Brilo looked at Mrs Randell and Mrs Randell looked at Brilo and both said nothing for about a whole minute. Eventually Brilo looked out the window of the car to the large roadside sign just in front of them that simply read...

SHADY LAWNS NATURIST PARK

Brilo then turned back to the woman in the driver’s seat and said, “Well, I guess we are here now ... so having a look can’t hurt ... I guess?”

Felicity Randell looked at Brilo as he spoke then said with a slightly crestfallen look on her face, “Look ... I’m sorry I wasn’t totally honest with you about this but well ... you know ... that ... well ... oh shit! I just know that you wouldn’t have come with me if I had said EXACTLY where we were going. But I did say we were going to a park and that was sort of true ... wasn’t it?”

Brilo just nodded and mumbled out with, “Yer ... I guess so.”

Mrs Randell then added, “Look, this is something I have always wanted to do ... visit a nudist place. And just know that there is no way in hell I would have gotten either Tad or his father to come out to a place like this and ... and ... and I didn’t want to come out all by myself ... and ... and are you sure you want to go in? We can just go have a coffee some place and pretend we were shopping for a present for Tad’s birthday next week. And ... and ... you probably also need to know that Tad’s father and I aren’t getting along too well. We aren’t exactly divorcing just yet but he is going to live in another house across town and Tad will be going to live with him so you might not be seeing so much of him anymore and ... and ... and ... and...”

Brilo turned quickly to look at his best friend’s mother as a few tears began to form in her eyes making Brilo feel just a little bit awkward. In the end he just leaned over and put a hand on her shoulder and said, “It’s OK, Mrs Randell. I know a little of what’s been going on from what Tad has told me and what my own parents have said and if going with you to a nudist place makes you feel a little bit better about things then I don’t mind. Come on let’s drive on in and have a look around. It looks like a very nice place.”

Felicity Randell looked at Brilo before leaning across and giving him a little kiss on the cheek. She then said between a few sniffs, “Oh ... you are ... you are such a gentleman, Brilo Barnes ... a real gentleman!”

The woman then wiped her eyes and blew her nose on a tissue before putting the car back into gear and driving on through the entrance to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park.

As for Brilo he was actually much keener to drive on in than he was letting on. His mind was once again recalling that shower incident just on a year ago now and the thought of seeing Mrs Randell fully nude again was a wonderful thought indeed. Brilo also realized that he would probably have to be nude too and that, without a shadow of a doubt, would mean erection city ... big time. But he has 14 years old now and feeling every bit the young man he was growing into and starting to come to grips with his sexuality. He was also fully aware of the fact that he was still quietly in love with this woman next to him. This was Mrs Randell ... Felicity Randell to be exact ... Felicity Randell - his best friend’s red hot mother!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.