The Water Buffalo in the Room - Cover

The Water Buffalo in the Room

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A follow up to "Hairdos and Don'ts," Raewyn tells Lisa about her experience with anal sex. (No water buffalo were harmed in the making of this story.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Illustrated   .

[Note: This follows “Hairdos and Don’ts” which appeared on SOL earlier today.]

Raewyn was fun to fingerfuck. Lisa enjoyed the smooth firmness of her butt, the silky petals of her cunt, the warm syrup of her sex juice. And the sounds she made as orgasm approached made Lisa feel good, like she was accomplishing something—something more important than doing the dishes or making her bed or studying for a math test.

Please Wait while image loads

When Raewyn started coming, Lisa couldn’t help but notice that her little butthole contracted with each squeeze of her cunt. Lisa couldn’t resist. Even before Raewyn’s orgasm ebbed, she touched the smooth halo of her asshole. Raewyn jerked, and her asshole opened. It was an invitation Lisa couldn’t refuse. Her finger slid in easily. “Ooh, ooh, ooh,” Raewyn crooned, and the contractions were stronger than had been the clenches of her cunt. “Ooh, ooh, oooooooh.” Raewyn sank to her stomach, and Lisa’s finger followed. A dozen more spasms racked Raewyn.

“That was so naughty of you,” Raewyn said, after a time of recovery. “I can’t believe you did that.”

“Did you like it?” Lisa asked.

“Oh, girl. Oh wow. It was so good.”

“I was almost tempted to kiss you back there,” Lisa admitted. “It was pretty, your—”

Raewyn didn’t say anything.

“You’re not mad at me, are you?”

“No, of course not,” Raewyn said.

“Have you ever done it—back there?”

“You mean with a boy?”

“Well, I don’t mean a water buffalo!”

Raewyn and Lisa laughed.

“I did—one time,” Raewyn admitted. “You know Sanjay?”

“Yeah sure. He’s the math whiz. A grade ahead.”

“Right. We got together a few times near the end of summer. At the pool.”

“How come I’m just hearing about this?”

“It was just a couple of times. He’s a nice guy.”

“So you—you fucked him?”

“No, not ... well, mostly we kissed, but the last time we were at his house. His parents were out. We fooled around and fooled around and went swimming in his pool—naked—and then—”

“If he’s got a pool how come he goes to the community pool?”

“Ha! Probably to meet me.”

“Right.”

“Anyway, after swimming awhile we went in and dried off and started fooling around again, and we ended up sixtynining. His penis tasted a little of chlorine but it was still nice.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.