Oh, Yeah! a Quickie - Cover

Oh, Yeah! a Quickie

by The elliptic pencil

Copyright© 2021 by The elliptic pencil

Erotica Sex Story: This is a very short story. Two girls enjoy a quickie in the pool.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   .

This was interesting. For sure! me and Angi were sunning in the pool on our floats. We were both bare naked. There was no one around, no one at all. I floated beside her, not an arm’s length away. I ooched closer, then again. Slowly, slowly my air mat approached and bumped ever so softly alongside her’s.

Angi opened her eyes and looked at me. I was more than a little excited and I couldn’t help but grin. I reached over and put my hand gently on her pussy. “Mary,” she said, sounding a little surprised. But she didn’t move away, not at all. As my fingers probed between her legs, she relaxed slightly. She was hot and wet. Even though we had never ever done this before, it was good. We both liked what I had started.

“Oh ... my ... God!” I squealed as I felt her clit becoming aroused. “Oh ... my ... God!” Fuck, it was like I was diddling her, but I was the one going to have the first orgasm. I was so fucking excited.

“Mm, oh yeah! Don’t you dare stop, girl.” Angi stretched and opened herself and eagerly let me explore.

As I rolled onto her, my air mat slipped away. A moment later we were both in the water. I took a breath and went under, hunting her pussy with my mouth. Her air mat had slipped away by then too. I was exciting her, she was exciting me, I was exciting me. I came up for air. I had to.

“Get out of the pool,” Angi directed. “We need to fuck! Now!”

We certainly did. It was long and hard and exquisitely sweet. And we certainly made a lot of very happy noise.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.