Stargazer - Book 1 - Into the Stars - Cover

Stargazer - Book 1 - Into the Stars

Copyright© 2021 by James Howlette

Chapter 28

My meeting with Er’tanik went well and he seemed quite pleased with the results. When he saw the transceiver schematics, we had been given he became even more excited. He was confident that within the next two weeks he could have a working prototype of a stealth buoy. They were working with various test models for the reverse engineered stealth tech. They were trying to find a power source that was not utilized by the Neornith and a wavelength that would mask it from being picked up. The next step was hoping to be testing it on a drone to work out the kinks of the distortion created by movement. We figured that the Neornith had probably worked out the kinks for their cloak and gave a sub-par one to the Mac’skarians.

Er’tanik had another group working to modify our sensors to be able to see through the particular wavelength that their cloak operated at. If we could limit or even take away their advantage, even if the loss is temporary, then we would be able to strike a blow if need be. For now, it would allow us to know if there are hidden threats. This will be necessary when we visit the other settlements and when we visit the two possible allies that the Vart’othra had suggested to us. For now, he was confident we could manufacture the stealth buoys and, in time, modify ships with the generators.

Thankfully, the transceiver schematics were detailed and Er’tanik was confident that they would be compatible with our systems. I suggested he add those to the buoys, which got me a confused look. I explained to him the reason we got them, and his eyes lit up.

“We are planning to let Rihs’tal escape soon,” I explained. “She will be allowed to gain control of a fighter, which will be prepared with a virus which will alter the logs to place our station in another system all together. We will place buoys within that system to guarantee a single communications burst from us will reach every ship that will arrive. Our hope is that by sending the Protocol activation acknowledgement signal, we could gain control of the ships from our enemies. This would increase our forces without limiting our resources. The problem is that once we do take those ships, we will be painting a target on ourselves with our enemies.”

It took a few hours to create a virus comprehensive enough that both parties were satisfied with the result. We told them of the line of settlements we planned to visit and that we would be placing buoys along the routes to establish proper communications. They promised to talk to their government and hoped to be able to reach out to us soon. We thanked them and I realized the whole time we had talked to them, that they hadn’t told us their names.

“Rarely do they offer their names,” Alta explained when I asked her. “The captain of their ship did so due to the formality of the situation. Our meeting was less formal in their eyes and the diplomats they sent didn’t feel the need to share that information. In their eyes, we will probably not meet with them again, where we will have instances of contact with that ship’s captain.”

We escorted them towards the docking bay and wished them well as they left. When we gave them the signal to depart, the virus was transmitted into their computers. We could only hope that it worked as designed, but the only way to know would be if we got attacked or not. It was a gamble that would risk a lot of what we had accomplished so far. I planned to have a meeting with the council and set up a ‘town hall’ meeting to get the general input of the people. Yes, I could just order this to happen, but it would break the trust I have been building with the Mac’skarians and make me no better than the enemy. With our guests now on their way, Ev went to run checks on the Claw while Vish and I went over to Hertal’s ship to check on the progress of the refit.

“You do know that there is a flaw in your plan,” Vish uttered softly so only I could hear. “Both Rihs’tal and Tor’nak are aware of where we are on a star chart. Even if you are able to wipe the information, they could direct the enemy to us.”

Realizing my mistake, I asked, “What would you suggest then, Vish? I hope to make sure that our people are kept safe, but we need to put this plan to follow through. It could change things a bit for the better.”

“We knew there was going to be a chance that at some point we could be found out,” Vish replied. “We just need to modify your plan, in a way that will prove useful.”

“We could seed the system near the hyperspace entry and exit point with buoys,” I suggested. “It was the same plan as the random system we were going to choose.”

Vish thought for a few minutes, “I have a better idea. We will have them fabricate another fighter. This one will be made to look like the others, but we will make it seem like it is a new prototype. We will make sure there are no weapons and just enough shields to keep it safe for hyperspace. Tor’nak will be made to believe that the AI is in a dormant, but active, mode. We can set it up, so that when the enemy tries to activate the ‘AI’ it will cause the ship to auto-destruct. This will make sure they don’t get to keep the fighter and force them to come find out what we have. Then instead of buoys, why don’t we try to make cloaked defense platforms.”

My eyes widened in surprise at her idea because it was genius. We could arm it with turrets, as well as torpedo launchers. Both would be able to rotate and fire in multiple directions. It would be armed with shield emitters and the upgraded transceiver to allow us to create a net we could use to capture all the ships.

“We need to figure out how many platforms we will need to make a net that will allow us to snare all the ships at once,” I said, causing Vish to get a predatory smile on her face. “Once we finish with the check of Hertal’s ship, we will return to our quarters and begin doing rudimentary designs of the platforms.”

There was almost a skip in Vish’s step as we approached the Assent and we were happy to see that the crews, with the help of the AI units, had made amazing progress with the ship. They had decided it was simpler to replace the updated components rather than replace the entire cannon. They were able to reuse a lot of parts to speed up the process and the crew were confident that they would be done in two more weeks. I expressed my happiness at their progress and ingenuity. With our inspection and update of the Assent done, we returned to our quarters. We made sure to notify Ev where we were going, so she could meet up with us later and soon found ourselves alone in our quarters.

We created a quick meal and I had Alta create a smaller version of the holo display on the bridge of the White Claw. This one would easily fit on our dining table and would give us the space to work. Alta appeared beside us, and we began to give her instructions to generate the basic design of the platform. We needed it to have at least two rotating turrets and two rotating launchers. We agreed that the turrets would be along the upper section of the platform, with the launchers on the bottom. They would have thruster systems to allow maneuvering if necessary. The transceiver would be along the base of it, while the shield emitter and cloaking device would be in the small upper spire. Since it would be unmanned, we could focus on keeping the necessary core systems behind layers of armor. It was bulky but would do the job that we needed it to do.

Once we had a working digital prototype, we had Alta begin running it through a battery of tests. It looked as if the platforms would handle some decent damage before they succumbed to weapons fire. We considered adding a second layer of shielding, but it would require a larger platform. We would work towards larger, more robust platforms, but the calculated build time wouldn’t be in time to create the net we wanted. We couldn’t put things off, especially if there was a time limit allowing our enemies in the core worlds access to the AI master core. We tweaked some things, to ensure that it had the best arcs for weapons fire, before we asked Alta to coordinate with the research and development department. Once the cloak and transceivers were ready, mass production of the platforms would begin, and Tali would use the Obsidian to help place them.

In three weeks, we would be starting the next phase of our plan and hopefully it would turn out as we hoped it would. The design and testing of the platform took a few hours, and Ev came in with the last of the testing being done. It was fun to watch various three-dimensional ships attacking the platforms.

“Oh, I see you two were having fun without me,” Ev said with a smirk as she entered. “Looks like it will do some damage and take some. Alta, send the schematics to my personal console, so I can take a look and see if anything can be refined further.”

Alta smiled and confirmed the request before disappearing in a flash of light. Ev got out of her formal wear, and I smiled as I saw her standing there in her bra and panties. I heard a ruffle of clothing to my side and saw that Vish had joined her in her current state of dress. Ev walked over and gave Vish a deep, enthusiastic kiss. I watched happily, as they ran their hands along one another. When the kiss broke, I saw the lust in their eyes as they turned their focus towards me. They slowly walked towards me and began to slowly take my clothes off.

I relish the feel of their hands running across my body as each article of clothing is removed. Unlike them, they didn’t stop at my undergarments. They pushed me to the bed and then gently removed my underwear until I was completely nude. Due to their attentions, my body reacted, and my semi-hard cock was thickening in excitement. They pushed me onto my back and took a position on either side of my cock, as their bra clad breasts were pressed against my thighs.

“Doesn’t this just smell divine Ev, my love,” Vish asked as she placed her nose at the base of my shaft and took a long breath in, as she ran her nose up to the crown.

“It tastes even better, Vish, my naughty pet,” Ev replied, before slowly licking the shaft from base to tip.

A shiver went through me as they began to take turns. One would lick and suck my shaft while the other focused on my balls. Their attentions were gentle and deliberate, as they teased me and built up my arousal. A glance passed between them and with a flick of their wrists, the two released the other woman’s bra. With well-practiced movements, they removed the garments and soon the soft sensation of their bare breasts were pressed against my thighs. Soon, they were rubbing themselves as they continued to lavish attention to my dick. Glancing down through the lust haze at them, I saw that with a slight shift of my legs, I could return the favor. I made the needed adjustment, and then began my counterattack. I couldn’t do anything extravagant, but as they focused on me, I used the big toe of each foot to begin rubbing the crotch of their panties. I enjoyed the look of surprise from the contact, which changed to lust and pleasure as my toe moved up and down along the slightly wet material.

This fed their hunger, and they began to increase the intensity of their attention on my cock as I tried to do all I could to tease them. I could feel my urges growing and I knew that they could tell I was nearing the end. They made sure to stop, giving me only light licks and strokes of my shaft, ensuring I stayed hard as my orgasm waned. There was a playful taunt in their eyes, and I knew exactly what to do. Quickly I grasped their arms and twisted myself out from under them. I placed Ev on her back while placing Vish on top of her, there was a surprised look on their faces but that laughed at the surprise.

“Now it is my turn,” I growled. “I am going to eat both of you until you cum on my tongue and then I am going to fill your cunts with my cum.”

Ev moaned and said, “Oh, really. I can’t wait to see you try, sir. Do you want him to try and do that to us, Vish?”

She looked at me and nodded before she wiggled her ass at me and used her tail to pull my face into her waiting pussy. The scent of her natural lubrication, caused by her arousal, was strong and I couldn’t wait to taste it. Her reaction was immediate as my tongue began to probe her sex, the taste strong and delicious as more began to replace what I lapped, up. I would bring her close then switch to Ev, continuing the process. I alternated between them until they begged for me to let them cum.

Instead of eating them, I jammed fingers into both of them and fingered them to an explosive release. Vish rolled off of Ev and I grabbed her hips, lining myself up before entering her. I wasted no time in building up a hard and fast rhythm. I didn’t want her coming down from the high of her orgasm, as I brought her to the next one. I knew that I wouldn’t last long before my own climax would come, so I just focused on intensifying her pleasure. I alternated sucking her engorged nipples as I felt my orgasm approaching and then grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders to make sure I was as deep as possible as I emptied myself into my feline companion. She screamed in pleasure as her own climax hit her and I enjoyed watching her body react.

She collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily, as she began to recover from her latest orgasm. Using my enhanced strength, I lifted her up and placed her crotch onto Ev’s waiting mouth. Vish moaned again as Ev began to scoop out every drop of cum, she could. Meanwhile, I hardened from the visual and lined up to start round two. This time, I slowly entered, teasing her with an inch then pulling out. I would then go in another inch and pull almost completely out. By the time I was completely sheathed inside her, she was beginning to show the usual signs of her pending orgasm. Where Vish loved the tough stuff, Ev loved to be teased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.