Stargazer - Book 1 - Into the Stars - Cover

Stargazer - Book 1 - Into the Stars

Copyright© 2021 by James Howlette

Chapter 26

The stops we made to drop our buoys added an extra day to our return home. With each buoy we ran tests to make sure they were connected with the next one in the chain. We were confident that it would allow us to send messages from the station to the settlement and hoped once we were able to manufacture cloaked ones that operated in hyperspace, it would be much faster. I had been surprised that they didn’t already have the means to make them, but I hadn’t been surprised when I asked Tali about it.

She had some memory of such a system existing, but it was fragmented. That told me that the attack had also crippled the knowledge and abilities of the AIs. This only further fueled my belief that they had collaborators within the empire. Since the AI units would normally only take commands from Mac’skarians, save for those selected by the Protocol, it meant that there were still those working towards the goals of our attackers. We wouldn’t know why until we encountered them, but there would be the possibility of merely trying to prevent the survivors from growing into a threat.

The entire crew continued to fine tune the systems during our trip back, trying to get the most out of them. Ev constantly was taking notes. Based on the reports she was sending; she was looking for better and more efficient ways to get things done on the ship. Tali and Hobbs would run various simulations for her based on her ideas. These would be sent to our research and development teams to work towards creating and testing in ‘real world’ conditions. I hoped to hear favorable news about their progress with the suit we had confiscated.

I also took the time, during the evenings, to build upon the intimacy of our pride as Vish liked to call it. Given the hectic schedule we all kept to, it usually left us exhausted. While sleeping in one another’s arms is an intimate act, you only get to enjoy the beginning and end of it. Add to that, the fact I was their commanding officer and that meant limitations within most public settings due to working around other crew members. I had talked about it with them, and they had felt the same way. Vish suggested we make sure each night we spent some time together. Not talking about work but enjoying one another in a casual and relaxed setting.

This created movie time for us. Mind you there were also television shows to choose from, but that was basically the same thing. Tali had nearly downloaded every show and movie she could get a digital copy of. She suggested that, if we did decide to return to Earth for some reason, she could set up a more permanent link so anything new would be added to the library. Vish’ala loved it and thought that we should share this with everyone. It would let them learn about Earth culture a bit and provide some entertainment. I asked if there were any television or movies stored from the Empire, but they hadn’t really had a digital presence like that. They enjoyed live entertainment, no matter if it was a play, concert, or fight.

Once the movie was done, we would shower together. This would allow a slow and deliberate build up towards sex. The intimate touches and caressing would build the connection between us and feed our arousal. We tried a various positions to find what each liked the most. Vish quickly became a fan of the sixty-nine position, whether it was Ev or myself as her partner. If it was all three, they preferred to be wrapped in each other’s arms, kissing, and suckling at each other’s breasts. They would lie on their side with one leg up at a bent angle providing me access to their sex. I enjoyed taking my time, building them both up.

It took some time, but I began to learn the body language of each of them. I could read the movements they would make, along with the sounds, and know when they were getting close. At first, I would ramp up the intensity to bring one of them over and then move on to the other. I would repeat this until the efforts of my tongue and fingers became minimal before they neared release. When this happened, I would pry them apart and make them line up beside one another. They would cross their arms and rest their head and chest against the bed, on their knees with their legs spread wide. They loved that position due to the depth I was able to reach. Despite both being pregnant already, the mindset of being bred enhanced the pleasure they already felt.

Vish would go wild when I would grab the base of her tail in much the same way Ev would when I slapped her ass cheeks.

They surprised me two days before we were set to return to the station by asking for anal. I glanced over to see Ev blush and I knew that she was the one who came up with the idea. I told them it wasn’t necessary, but Vish retorted that by doing this they would be giving all of themselves to me.

I started it as I normally would, revving them up with my tongue and fingers. When they assumed their position Ev volunteered to be first. I could tell by the lust and love in her eyes she wouldn’t take no for an answer, so I had her on her back and lined myself up and pushed forward. She groaned as I slid into her wet pussy, complaining that it was the wrong hole.

In response, I grabbed her hips and proceeded to roughly fuck her. I could feel the walls of her vagina ripple and grab at my cock, signaling the intense orgasm she was having. Her fluids coated my dick and while she was still riding the high of her orgasm I pulled out, lined up again and slowly pushed forward. Her relaxed state, the lubrication she had applied and the copious amount of fluids on my cock made me pass her sphincter with little resistance. I heard her groan in surprise and felt the muscles move, testing the sensation. I waited until I saw a nod from her before pushing forward. Once I felt resistance I would slide back until the tip remained inside and pushed forward again.

I repeated this process until I was fully embedded in her ass, and I waited as she got used to the feeling. I could feel the muscles inside her move and grip. She began to move and undulate her ass, causing new sensations for both of us.

She looked up at me and said, “Take it slow, Hugh, so I can get used to it. When I tell you to fuck me, I want it as hard and as rough as you can manage.”

I nodded, leaning forward to kiss her as I slowly began to pull all the way out and push it all the way back inside. She moaned in my mouth as I slowly picked up the pace. After a few moments, I noticed she was beginning to push back at me and continued to pick up the pace of my thrusts.

She broke our lip lock and said, “Oh God, Hugh, fuck me! I need you to fuck me hard!”

I leaned back, grabbed her hips, and began to piston out of her asshole as hard as I could. Ev moaned and grunted with each thrust, and I added a few slaps to her ass for good measure. This was enough to cause her body to twitch, signaling an orgasm was hitting her. I didn’t relent, trying to fuck her hard and faster, hoping it would increase her pleasure. I knew it was increasing mine as the muscles of her colon squeezed and rippled as the orgasm rocked her body. I was thankful for the enhancements I had received as I continued to pound Ev until I felt my own climax approaching. With one hard thrust I began to cum in Ev causing her to scream out before collapsing on the bed.

I carefully extracted myself from Ev. I looked down to see her asshole slowly closing and a small trail of my cum oozing out of her. I moved over to the shower to give a clean and rinse of my dick to make sure that there were no possible contaminants on it for round two. I glanced over to see Ev slowly coming to. She had a goofy grin on her face, telling me that she enjoyed that. Vish looked shocked at the encounter, and I could see some uncertainty on her face.

“Oh, fuck, which was good,” Ev exclaimed with a wide smile. “I mean I have had a finger or a toy before, but I never been that stretched that full before. I am thankful that you didn’t end up with some abnormally huge cock or I’d be in trouble.”

Vish laughed slightly, “His equipment is rather large by Mac’skarian standards, so I couldn’t imagine anything larger.”

I blushed slightly and said, “Um, they didn’t make any changes down there. They only made me bigger in stature and gave me more muscle. I was thankful, since it made it look less imposing on my new frame.”

Ev’s eyes widened in shock, “you’re telling me that it was always that big! Even before you were changed. What on earth made that stupid bitch cheat on you?”

“Um, we hadn’t had sex yet,” I muttered. “We did make out and stuff, but petting didn’t really come up. I had hoped that we would have finally gone all the way during the camping trip but, yeah, it didn’t happen.”

Ev shook her head. “Didn’t you guys date for like six months? How the hell didn’t you have sex in that time?”

I sighed and replied, “Between her classes and mine we couldn’t hang out for more than twice a week. Usually we were in group settings with the others. We would meet up there and go back to our dorms separately. We would make out when we went to the movies, but nothing more. I guess she was getting her itch scratched from the other guys, so she didn’t need to try it with me.”

Ev pulled me into a hug and said, “You don’t ever have to worry about that slut again. I am sorry I brought it up, lover.”

I kissed her forehead and replied, “I know, Ev, but thank you anyways. Besides, you guys are the best thing that has happened to me, and it was worth the bullshit.”

As Ev released me, I looked over at Vish. I opened my arms and she embraced me. I could feel take a deep breath.

“If you aren’t too tired,” she said, softly, looking up at me, “maybe we can see if that big cock, as Ev calls it, will fit into my tight ass?”

I groaned, causing them both to giggle and Vish pulled away to assume her preferred position. She began to slowly move her ass from side to side, her tail swishing and moving as she glanced at me over her shoulder.

“Are you going to leave me waiting?” She asked with a purr in her voice. “Your kitty wants her reward.”

My eyes widened in surprise at her statement, and I heard her, and Ev laugh at my response. I growled and grabbed her by the base of her tail. She cried out in surprise and pleasure as I jammed two fingers into her waiting pussy. I began to tease her clit while I worked her sweet spots inside. Soon she was soaked and ready, so I pulled my fingers and pulled her back onto my cock. She arched her back as I fully sheathed myself inside her and I took the opportunity to grab her hair and then began to fuck her. I got into a good rhythm and would adjust the speed or force of my thrusts on the sounds or movements she made. I was so focused on my rhythm that I never tracked how many orgasms she had.

I was feeling my own climax approaching and was shocked when Vish moved forward causing me to slip out of her vagina.

She looked back at me with eyes glazed with lust and said, “That cum has to go somewhere else tonight, sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.