Summer Lake - Cover

Summer Lake

Copyright© 2021 by Ekalise

Chapter 6

Eric Frank’s clothes were drenched in sweat. He’d been up since six that morning. With the early sunrise, his boss had them getting started at the “crack of ass” as his co-workers said, but Eric liked it since it was so cool and quiet that early. They could get work done without guests having picnics in the middle of a field they needed to mow or old men coming up to talk shop about leaf blowers. Some days he didn’t even break a sweat until late morning, but now in the middle of June it was finally getting properly hot by afternoon.

He’d spent the day trimming bushes out in the sun. There were so many bushes, and they were growing fast from all the late-spring showers combined with the early summer heat. Eric said they should build a hedge maze, with as many bushes as they had, but his boss said hedge mazes were an old money thing, and the resort guests thought of themselves as middle class. Eric never noticed these kinds of distinctions on his own. He supposed his family was working class, his grandfather worked a union job making car body frames, and about the fanciest job anyone had was his uncle now managing a warehouse. Eric hardly minded, being working class seemed fine. Everyone in their group of friends at Summer Lake was working class.

Even if they didn’t have a hedge maze, the resort’s many bushes were carefully cultivated and had to be trimmed with precision. The manicured grounds was one of the “signatures” of the resort, as his boss often reminded the workers. Eric liked the neat and orderly bushes, so he supposed maybe the guests did come here in part for how nice it looked. But it was pleasing to get them perfect just for the satisfaction of a job well done.

Since he’d start so early, he finished his shift at three in the afternoon, clocked out, and went back to the lodge. He stumbled down the fire stairs to the employee level’s elevator landing, and there she was. Esmeralda Consuella ... something something ... Sanchez. He’d never met someone with so many middle names. He needed to memorize them soon.

She sat on one of the cheap green plastic couches, her legs crossed at the ankles, sprawled back, hands intertwined over her lap, wearing her uniform of tan shorts and a navy blue shirt reading “CONCESSIONS” in white letters. She was obviously waiting for him, and he smiled in deep happiness upon realizing that. Most of the guys he worked with who had girlfriends spent all their time worried she was cheating on them.

“Why don’t you take the elevator, Eric?” she asked in her accusing tone, which he’d learned was just how she talked to him until he had reassured her sufficiently that he was there to devote his attention to her.

“Well staff are supposed to use the fire stairs to come down to our floor,” he said, “It’s resort policy, so we don’t clutter the elevators the guests use.”

“Pssh,” she said, “This building has five elevators. Taking the stairs is beneath me.”

Eric grinned. He’d never met someone high-strung, at least not while still being willing to give him the time of day. He knew the conceitedness was mostly an act, posing at being a rich, highborn girl, which Esmie decidedly was not. At times she spoke honestly of her humble background and he knew she just liked playing at being a rich girl as a silly fantasy sort of thing. If she was truly stuck up, he didn’t think he’d like her so much, and she wouldn’t like him anyway.

“Of course, Esmie,” he said, taking her in with his eyes. “Are you done with work for today?”

“Yes,” she said, feigning disinterest, “A girl wanted to trade the early shift, so I consented to it. Incidentally, it means I can spend the afternoon with you.”

“Oh, well I’m glad you did,” Eric said, offering her his hand. Her tiny hand went so smoothly into his big one like a key into a lock. He helped her up. “So what’s the plan?” he asked.

“First, you will take a shower,” she said, “You stink. Come.”

He shrugged and followed her. Girls were allowed on the boy’s side of the floor during daylight hours, and truth be told, as the summer wore on management seemed only to make the most token of efforts to keep the genders separated after dark. As long as staff just fooled around with other staff, and only with staff of the opposite gender, nobody seemed to get too worked up about who was where and when.

Esmie followed him to his room. “So how was work? You are very sweaty.”

“Well I was trimming bushes in the sun,” he said, “The trimmers are heavy, especially the one to reach up high. How was concessions?”

“That too is beneath me, and they make me do the menial jobs like sweeping and getting out the grease much more than white girls,” she said. “I must be a lifeguard if I am to return here next summer.”

“Oh well, Abby can help you maybe,” Eric said, arriving at his room and fumbling with the key as she stood by, hands on her hips. “She’s the best.”

“Yes, she does seem like a good person,” Esmie said, “She saved my brother’s life, even.”

“Yeah, that was amazing,” Eric said, thinking back to their trip to the quarry. “I didn’t even realize Nick was struggling or I would have jumped in after him.” He unlocked the door and walked into the empty room.

“I would have tried too,” Esmie said, “I expected drowning to be like in the movies. Where they flail their arms and yell for help.”

“Me too,” Eric said, looking around the room. “I guess Nick’s not here, do you still want to come in?”

“I can trust you to be a gentleman, yes?”

“Of course!” Eric said quickly.

She walked in, leaving the door wide open so he hastily closed it lest a boy walking down the hall see he had a girl in there and yell something lewd at them, which was typical behavior among staff.

Eric took his work boots off and dropped them to the cement floor with a thud. “I’m sorry they don’t treat you right in concessions,” he said, “Is there anything I can do about it?”

“Thank you, Eric,” she said, “But it is just how it is. I had hoped it would be better up here, so far north where there are not many Mexicans, but it is just about as bad as in Alabama. Only you and your sister are properly cordial to me, and that Lacey, even though she is known to be of ill repute and you would not think she would be so magnanimous.”

Eric giggled. “Why do you talk so fancy?”

“Because I am a lady! And Nick helped me study the way people spoke English in books and old movies,” she said, “I thought that if I spoke like a lady that people would treat me as such, but it does not seem to work.”

“I treat you like a lady,” Eric said, “I mean, I try to.”

Esmie smiled, sitting down on his bed, which Nick seemed to have made for him after Eric left for work. That boy was a clean freak, but Eric was grateful for it now. “That is the only reason I condescend to be your girlfriend,” she said with a grin. “Well, that and your overall attitude. And your good looks.”

“You really think I’m good-looking?” Eric said with a goofy grin.

“Well yes,” Esmie said, “Your body is so strong. That is what I value most in a man, after his having the proper attitude to a lady. And I find your face sufficiently agreeable.”

Eric chuckled. “Well thanks, I think,” he said.

“Now, do not just stand there. Undress to begin your shower,” she said.

Eric knew she would be mad if he didn’t obey her quickly. Not truly mad, but mad in her playful way where she would correct him and act offended that he had not behaved perfectly on the first try, and he liked to avoid even that. Usually. He began to undress, feeling a tremendous thrill at the prospect of being naked in front of his girlfriend again. There was a certain illicit excitement to letting a girl see him nude, at least when she enjoyed what she was seeing.

“Is Nick...” he began to ask nervously, looking to the door. He had locked it, but Esmie’s brother obviously had his own key.

“I saw him before I came here. My brother is absorbed with crossing wires and checking sound levels for this weekend’s event,” she said, “And with thoughts of seeing your sister at six when they are both done working. Do not be concerned with him returning. But lock the room’s bolt anyway.”

Eric, in his boxers now, glided across the room to set the deadbolt, which was just a ball catch latch and rather flimsy, but he knew this was just Nick they were talking about. Eric undressed fully and stood with his side to her.

“Well uh, I guess I’ll be taking a shower now,” he said awkwardly. He was fully erect now, just from being naked in front of his beautiful girlfriend.

“Ooh,” Esmie said, looking him over, “Turn, show your body to your Queen.”

It was the first time she’d called herself that, but it seemed exactly right to Eric. So what if it was conceited, he thought, she meant it playfully and she deserved the title when it was just the two of them having fun.

“Is this okay, Queen?” he asked, eagerly repeating the moniker. He turned and faced her. He knew he should be more embarrassed to let a girl see his boner, but he felt nothing but excitement.

“Yess,” she cooed with delight, looking him over head to toe, “You enjoy obeying your Queen, Eric?”

“Well um, I do like this,” he said sheepishly. She was looking right at his erection now and smiling. He could even hear her breathing heavily in excitement. The way she was looking at him now made him feel embarrassed. He thought that this was more of the feminine role, being embarrassed by nudity in front of a confident partner, but for Esmie he could enjoy this role reversal. Still, he slowly moved his hand to cover himself.

“Don’t hide it,” she commanded, sounding even more confident now, “It is only right that you get a ... boner ... around me. It means you find me attractive, yes?”

“Very much, my Queen,” he said, loving to call her that already. “You’re the most beautiful girl at Summer Lake.”

She grinned. “Good, I like that. From now on, you must always call me Queen when we are alone,” she said, “Now go take a nice hot shower.”

“Yes, Queen,” he said. He gave her a chance to add further commands else but she was silent, so he went into the tiny bathroom. It was barely six feet by six feet, with a sink, toilet and shower all crammed in. He started the water and got in the phone booth of a shower, thinking of Esmie. He didn’t know how he’d lucked into having such an incredible girlfriend. Yes, she was demanding and possessive, but he loved that part of her as much as anything since it wasn’t like she didn’t deserve to be worshiped. In return, she was devoted to him and seemed like a very good person, and she was so beautiful. He couldn’t believe how great this was.

He reached between his legs in the shower as he thought about Esmie. He’d been jerking off a lot since seeing her naked, and now he felt an overpowering urge to do so again. He closed his eyes and began stroking himself, envisioning his beautiful brown-skinned girlfriend, and thinking about how she was just across the wall now, sitting on his bed, probably going through his things, waiting for his return.

He leaned against the back wall and tried to get this over with fast. “What are you doing? Pervert!”

“Esmie!” he said, opening his eyes and nearly falling on the slippery shower tiles as he struggled to balance himself and cover his large erection.

“Masturbating when your girlfriend is here? That’s so dirty!”

“I’m sorry, Queen!” he said, using the term reflexively now, “I was thinking about you!”

Only then did he realize she was naked too as she leaned into the shower. Those perky little breasts, that curly brown triangle of hair between her legs, her tiny, tight body. She was being dirty too, he realized, but logic hardly mattered when she was on a good rant.

“Well, you had better been thinking about me, pervo! If you ever think about another girl when you do that, we’re finished!” she stepped into the water and closed the door. “In fact, I don’t want you to masturbate at all, that’s for losers who don’t have beautiful girlfriends!”

“I’m sorry Queen,” Eric said quickly, feeling bad that he’d disappointed her, but excited that they were doing something so naughty together. The fact that he’d been told not to masturbate, which had been a nearly daily habit for him, did not register as a concern at the moment. He was too busy looking at Esmie’s tight body, only a few inches from him in the cramped beige tile shower.

“You’re so beautiful, Queen,” he said giddily, and this seemed to be the right thing to say for she smiled excitedly and reached out to touch his chest.

“You’re so handsome, Eric,” she said, “You’ll use these strong muscles to protect me, yes?”

“Of course, Queen,” he said instantly, “Is anyone bothering you?”

“No, not specifically,” she said, “A girl like me just wants to feel protected. My brother tries but he has his limitations. I feel so safe with you.”

Eric smiled. “May I touch you, Queen?”

She looked at him, then down at his erection, which was painfully hard and pressing into her pubic hair.

“Ooh, you would like to yes? Have you ever touched a girl like this?”

“No, only you the other day at the quarry,” Eric said honestly. “You’re the only girl I want to touch like this.”

Esmie smiled. “Very well,” she said, “I have never been touched by a boy. If you promise to protect me and be exclusive to me for the summer, I will think about letting you touch me.”

Eric wondered why she had said just the summer, but he was far too horny to argue. “I will protect you and not even look at other girls, my Queen,” he said quickly. It felt so right and natural to behave this way with his girlfriend, like something deep inside of him had been unlocked. She was so impossibly beautiful and confident, why shouldn’t she be in charge and be adored by the man she chose to grace by being his girlfriend?

“Okay,” she smiled, “You may touch my breasts with those big paws of yours. Gently!”

Eric tried his best, reminding himself that Esmie was a tiny girl and just 14, and women generally must want things a lot more gentle than men do. He touched her nipples, then felt her breasts, kneading them in his large hands gently. Her nipples were hard and felt so tight in his fingers, he wanted to tweak them but was careful not to do anything she might not like.

“I love your breasts, Queen,” he said intuitively, “I always dreamed of getting to touch a beautiful girl here.”

“I bet you did,” she said, “As you jerked off?”

“Y-yes,” he admitted, blushing.

“Suck on them,” she said.

He looked at her wide-eyed. She sounded so lusty. He dropped down as best he could to get in position with his back and but crammed awkwardly against the wall, but he would have stood on his head on a bed of hot coals for the chance to suck on Esmie’s nipples.

He took each nipple into his mouth, savoring the warm, earthy feel. She moaned and gasped, stroking his hair. She gasped softly as he sucked on her nipples. He put his arms around her and could feel her heart thumping so hard in her chest. She was loving this.

Then he felt her tiny hand on his cock. “Esmie, Queen...” he said, “You don’t h-have to.” Her touch felt wonderful, but he was so hard that it physically hurt.

“Shhhh,” she said, “We are boyfriend and girlfriend so it’s okay. I want to.”

She dropped to her knees on the tile floor, hot water streaming over them both.

“It’s so big,” she said, which made him feel like a million bucks. “How long is it?”

“Umm, six inches, I think,” Eric said, blushing badly as she held his shaft across her hand.

“You think,” she giggled, “You’ve measured it, yes?”

“Yes Queen,” he groaned, embarrassed to admit something like that but not able to hold anything back from her now.

“To tell the truth, I do not really know what to do here, but we will figure out together, yes?”

Eric just groaned, his body writhing from the pain of being so hard. He hadn’t expected a girl to speak so honestly during this, but her innocence was adorable.

She leaned in and kissed the head of his penis. She held his shaft and guiding his cockhead into her tiny mouth, and it felt so impossibly tight and warm. Eric had thought he might die a virgin on some of those lonely nights of masturbation, but here he was with the most beautiful girl at Summer Lake eagerly taking his penis into her beautiful mouth.

“Oh Queen, you’re so sexy,” he said, “I can’t last very long.”

She leaned forward, taking him deeper into her mouth, and then he felt her tongue along his shaft. He couldn’t believe this beautiful girl would do this for him, entirely on her own. He’d always heard guys had to beg and plead for a blowjob, but this was Esmie’s idea all the way. She stopped with maybe half his penis in her mouth and sucked on that part, tightening her lips. Her mouth felt like a vacuum, so impossibly tight, the inside of her mouth against his head, her tongue under his shaft.

He ran his hands through her wet, black hair. She was moaning as she sucked him as if having him in her mouth gave her pleasure. Her mouth was so tight, even taking just his head, the pleasure built rapidly and he couldn’t hold back. He groaned loudly and exploded, cumming in her mouth. He closed his eyes and enjoyed it, although he was sure she’d be mad at such a thing.

He leaned against the back shower wall, standing up now, feeling his orgasm pulse out much longer than he ever could remember it lasting when he’d just used his hand. He looked down and some ropes of cum had landed on Esmie’s hair after the initial blast in her mouth.

She stood up, and he was still sure she’d be mad, but she just swallowed and gave him a curious look. “Well that’s not how I thought it would taste at all,” she said, twisting her lips. “But I guess it’s better than Brussels sprouts.”

They both cracked up laughing at her nonsensical quip. “Oh Esmie,” he said, “I love ... d that. So much.”

She looked at him awkwardly, obviously having realized he had been about to say he loved her. From the look of relief on her face, he realized he must have made a very brilliant save, although he wondered why it would have been so bad to say he loved her.

“Hey, Romeo,” she said after a while, and he realized he’d been staring out into space in the afterglow of his orgasm. “You don’t get to be a knuckle-dragging teenage boy with me, you need to take care of me if I take care of you. I don’t wanna hear any macho stuff about how boys don’t do that.”

“Oh of course not, Queen!” Eric said, snapping back into his submissive mode, “I agree. You deserve to feel good. I’m glad you want it.”

She smiled and looked up at him, and his eyes drifted down her body to her beautiful pubic hair. “Should I um, lick you?” he asked awkwardly.

“I’d need to stand on a ladder,” she joked. “Just use your fingers. I’ll tell you what to do.”

“Okay, Queen,” he said, not needing to be told twice. He reached between her legs, very eager to feel a girl there for the first time. He couldn’t help immediately hooking his index finger and pushing it inside her. It felt warm and so tight, squeezing his finger almost like her mouth had. It made him very aware of how tiny her body was, and this delighted him.

“Mmmm careful,” she said, “I am still cherry, and I’m not going to have you break it with your big clumsy fingers!”

“Oh of course,” he said, making himself stop his forward exploration and content himself with just pressing his fingertip inside of Esmie.

“Besides, the real way to pleasure a girl is to touch her...” she said, grabbing his finger and pulling it out of her, and then up slightly until it rested on her clit. “Here. This is my button. My ... clit.”

“Oh!” Eric said, “It makes you feel good, Queen?” He vaguely was aware of this sort of thing, but it was good to hear her tell it to him. He felt like a student and she was the teacher.

“Yes, it makes me feel very good, Eric,” she said. “This is where a girl touches to pleasure herself, and you may take care of me today by touching me here. Make slow circles with your fingers.”

Eric did so, then leaned in to kiss her on the lips, which she eagerly allowed, moaning into his mouth as they made out. He sped his fingers up, mashing them against her clit, masturbating her faster and harder, so therefore better, he assumed.

“Nooo,” she hissed, “Girls aren’t like boys. Just keep it slow and steady, that’s what I need.”

“I’m sorry Queen,” he said, slowing his fingers and trying to do what she said. He supposed it must be true, she’d said it after all, and girls were so much different down there physically. Why should it work the same?

She gasped, looking up at him lovingly with those deep brown eyes. She breathed fast and he could feel her heart thumping even harder now. She held his wrist and pulled it closer to her, and he went even slower but harder, and this seemed to do the trick. She moaned loudly, then started to collapse and he put his other hand under her armpit to stop her from falling.

“Are you okay?” Eric asked with concern.

“Yeah,” she said, her voice softer now, “It just was really intense.”

“Mine was the same,” Eric said. He stood there, letting her recover, then helped her stand back up. Her hair covered her face and she stood there for a few moments, then parted her hair, looking refreshed when he saw her eyes again.

“My fingers are all wrinkly,” she said, showing him her pruned fingertips, and Eric showed her his, which were the same way. They grinned at each other, and he reached past her to turn off the water.

“I knew you were the right boyfriend,” Esmie said, “Most guys are all rough, I’ve heard, and just take their pleasure and never think of the girl.”

“I could never be like that!” Eric said quickly, standing in the shower stall with her as the water dripped off their bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.