Summer Lake - Cover

Summer Lake

Copyright© 2021 by Ekalise

Chapter 5

Memorial Day came to a close and the Oldsmobiles, Cadillacs and Lincolns gradually departed from the Summer Lake Resort parking lot. A note on the bulletin board in the staff lounge declared that management was looking into the ineffective air conditioning situation on the employee dormitory level.

Abby’s body ached from the fight but the bruising was mild. She didn’t tell her brother about it. He would be upset and worry to death, but what was he going to do, beat up Nicole Ballard? Abby could and would do that herself. She never even considered telling Nick, although through him she did work out that the other woman in the assault was Nicole’s cousin, Laura Ballard, former head lifeguard and now an operations manager with the resort.

It was despicable that an authority figure would condone an assault, but Abby thought that if she complained, who exactly would listen? The woman’s father was in charge of all of Summer Lake. Laura and Nicole acted so awful because they knew they could get away with it. She could quit the resort, go back home to safety, and maybe many girls would do that, but Abby didn’t even consider it. Her family would be furious if she quit her summer job a week in, but much more than that, in her family nobody ran away from a fight. It would take far more than a few punches to the stomach to beat Abby Frank. She always fought back until she won, no matter what it took. Nicole Ballard had no idea what she’d just gotten herself into. Thinking about her next encounter with that girl didn’t scare Abby, it excited her.

Abby would get her revenge soon, but until then she was going to enjoy her summer with her newfound friends. That Wednesday morning, she met her brother by the resort’s towering flagpole in the circular landscaped area that fronted the resort’s main parking lot. She had told everyone in the group to meet her there for the day’s planned outing to the quarry. Everyone had been looking forward to this day as they worked hard through the holiday weekend.

They had all been very busy as it was one of the resort’s biggest weekends and most of them were still learning their jobs, but they had hung out together enough for Abby to think this group was going to work. She’d learned that while she had been bullied the worst of any of them, no one in the group was going unscathed.

The guys Lacey had hooked up during orientation week had told everyone with a megaphone, it seemed, and girls were calling her a slut in the halls and guys were trying to hook up with her constantly, even knocking on their bedroom door and running off when Abby opened it and glared at them. Lacey had thanked her for dealing with the horny boys, and Abby hardly minded playing the bouncer.

But they all got the bullying. Nick had some jerk lifeguards reach over his mixer and mess up all his settings at the Memorial Day event out on the terrace, where he played patriotic music as the sun set and fireworks exploded over Summer Lake. Esmie was getting teased and called “taco girl” or much worse in the concession stand, to the point that Eric had confronted the guys who’d done it (of course, they were suddenly not racists when a 6’5” offensive tackle was leaning over them). Even Eric was getting teased by girls for dating Esmie, like when some housekeeping tarts who asked if his girlfriend tasted like bean dip. Eric couldn’t do anything about that himself, but Abby got the impression she’d be called upon to dispense with some equal-opportunity vengeance and she was all for it.

The bullying here was even worse than back in Milwaukee. Abby supposed it was because this place was full of snobs, not music snobs like Nick, but the country club types who thought they were better than people like Abby and her friends. Everyone in the group was just a little weird in their own way, and that made them targets.

“Figures that we’re the only ones here early,” Eric said, coming up behind his sister as she sat at the flagpole bench.

“Yeah, I was teasing Lacey for fussing over her outfit. She’s the one who’s supposedly going to get naked once we get there,” Abby said.

Eric blushed. “Are we really going to do that?”

“Who knows? Lacey might just be bullshitting us,” she said. “I will if everyone else does though.”

Eric looked at her in surprise.

“Oh come on, you’ve seen me naked,” she said bluntly. Eric blushed. The twins had been extremely close their entire lives, so Abby felt this was only natural that they’d seen each other naked. It had largely stopped with puberty, but even still, they were very comfortable around each other and Eric often lounged about in his boxers around her, and more than once Abby had run naked from the shower to her bedroom to get something she’d forgot when Grandpa was off at the bowling alley or the American Legion with his army buddies.

“Don’t tell them about that!” Eric said quickly.

“Oh calm down, it’s not that big of a deal,” Abby said. “I was just saying. I don’t have anything you haven’t seen before, and vice versa.”

“Yeah ... so how’s lifeguarding?” he said quickly, eager to change the subject.

“Eh, the job itself is fine,” Abby said, “I have swim team practice every morning at seven, and it kind of sucks. The lifeguards are bitches and assholes. Probably nothing I can’t handle.”

“Probably?” Eric said. Abby usually was more certain than that.

“Well you know, Nicole spreads rumors that I’m a lesbian, and she’s a total cunt to me,” Abby said. She left out the assault. She’d involve Eric if it came to that, but for now there was no need to get him upset. Once he knew his sister had been jumped, there would be no holding him back.

Eric was incensed anyway. “I can help,” Eric said.

“Thanks, but I’ve got I. It’s just girl bullshit at this point, if it gets beyond what I can manage, believe me, I’ll come straight to you,” Abby said. “Anyway how’s things going with you and Esmie?”

“Oh ... wonderful,” Eric said, easily distracted by the mention of his Esmie “She’s the most amazing girl in the world. Aside from you of course.”

Abby hugged her brother. “Oh that’s wonderful! I’d been meaning to ask, how’d you get the nerve to ask her out so fast?”

“Ummm she kind of just declared we’d be going out,” Eric said with a chuckle. “I hardly opposed.”

“That sounds about right,” Abby said. “Oh well, I guess I can give up being the boss of you to another woman. It’s time. She’s really sweet.”

Eric gave a goofy grin and didn’t even object to her putting it that way. “What about you and Nick?”

Before she could answer, Esmie, her brother Nick, and Lacey all came out at once, only a few minutes late. They all greeted each other and Esmie leaned back into Eric’s welcoming arms for a hug.

Abby and Nick were dressed similarly, in jeans and flannel shirts, Abby’s short-sleeved. Nick had on essentially the same outfit except he wore a black Ramones T-shirt under an unbuttoned long-sleeve shirt. It was still not terribly hot outside, despite the temperature in their rooms over the weekend.

Lacey had on tight cutoff jeans which were so short the pockets stuck out the bottom of them, with a red bikini top under a lace cover-up. Esmie wore a green summer dress and Abby thought she looked quite beautiful.

“Ah I see the girls are wearing appropriate footwear for a backwoods hike,” Nick said sarcastically, pointing at Esmie and Lacey’s flimsy sandals.

“Girls don’t wear ugly hiking boots, moron!” Esmie snapped at her brother.

Abby cleared her throat, and everyone looked at her sturdy brown hiking boots and laughed.

“Well we love that you’re different, Abby,” Esmie said, smoothing things over.

“Welp don’t come crying to me if you twist your ankle on the trail,” Nick said curtly.

“Don’t worry, she’ll go crying to Eric,” Lacey said. Everyone laughed at that except Esmie and Eric, who looked at each other with puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t listen to them, modern women just don’t appreciate a gentleman,” Esmie said, and Eric smiled. “Here, carry my picnic basket and cooler. I brought us lunch and some drinks.”

Everyone cheered, and Eric took the basket and small cooler without objection, naturally.

They walked across the parking lot to the trailhead. “Now, I’m not sure the exact way to get there, these trails are confusing and the quarry’s down a secret trail,” Lacey said.

“I know the way,” Nick said confidently.

“Oh so you were the creep in the bushes last summer,” Lacey teased.

Nick sighed. “I don’t even want to dignify that with a response,” he said, “But I like to hike so I learned all the trails here, including the ones not on the official map.”

“Suuure,” Lacey said.

“I’ll go in front, you bring up the rear,” Nick said, obviously wanting to get away from the feisty blonde.

“You walk in front with him yeah, Abby?” Esmie said, and looked to Eric, who instantly nodded his agreement.

“Oookay,” Abby said cheerfully. She didn’t say anything about the obviousness of Esmie’s matchmaking attempt. Nick was smart and nice (when he wasn’t being sarcastic) and if she was to have a boyfriend at Summer Lake, she figured he must be the best case scenario. She could have good conversations with him and even if he did try to push himself on her (which was her main concern with boys) she was stronger than him anyway.

The group spaced out nicely as the hike began. There were a few official, marked trails through the woods but they frequently branched out with spur trails created by foot traffic. Abby thought to herself, how nice it was to have a group of friends heading off to have fun together on a beautiful day.


Eric walked close behind Esmie so he could catch her if she stumbled over a root or rock on the trail. He could also see her beautiful bare shoulders and her lovely hair this way, was a nice bonus.

“So you didn’t have any lawns to mow to today?” she asked him. “It is not your usual day off.”

“Oh I traded this week with a guy who has Saturdays,” he said. It was pretty easy to do that since most guys preferred to have the weekend off.

“So you could come to the quarry with me?” Esmie said and looking over her shoulder at him, literally batting her eyelashes.

“Yeah,” Eric said, watching her foot as it hit the top of a root growing across the trail and she stumbled forward slightly. “Be careful, Esmie!”

“Awww you’re so sweet!” Esmie said. Even her feet were pretty, he thought as he looked down, her perfect brown toes with pink toenails poking out of her sandals. He had been dreaming about what might happen today if the girls really did undress, and he thought seeing Esmie naked would be about the best thing that could ever possibly happen to him. Of course, he didn’t really expect it to happen.

“Were you busy in the concession stand last night?”

“Oh yes, we were still very busy,” she said, “I wanted to work the grill but only boys are allowed, apparently.”

Eric smirked. “Well it’s a man’s job, grilling meat,” he said.

“And the woman is to make the salad with that awful, stinky lettuce?” Esmie said playfully, “Do you really believe in things like that?”

“Well uh, somewhat,” Eric said, “There are traditional roles for women and men that have always worked. The man protects, he hunts the meat, and he cooks it. But it’s just not universal, not every woman wants to take care of the home and the kids, and that’s okay.”

“Like your sister?”

“Like my sister,” he replied with a chuckle.

“Well lucky for you I agree with the natural roles, especially about a man doing the protecting, and the hunting. If we ever need to go hunting for some reason,” she joked as they got to where a tree had fallen over the trail. “Lift me over this, Eric,” she commanded.

His girlfriend was short and weighed perhaps 100 pounds, so it would be an easy lift, he thought as he sat down the basket and cooler. But where to hold her? She was looking at him impatiently though so he scrambled over and put his hands under her bare armpits, as he figured that was the easiest way.

Esmie just looked at him as if this was the most normal request in the world, so he lifted her over the log in one powerful motion. He felt her bare underarms against his hands and it was amazing. He’d never thought of a woman’s armpits as particularly sexy, but Esmie’s were. He could touch her there all day. But he pulled his hands away and soon they were on the other side of the log. He didn’t look back to see what sarcastic reaction his chivalry had gotten from Lacey.

“So Eric,” Esmie said, “If I do choose to use this as a nude beach, you will have to ensure no boys are there, even hiding in the bushes.”

“Of course,” Eric said, feeling himself getting erect at the mere suggestion that he’d get to see Esmie naked soon. “If there are any creeps I’ll beat their asses!”

“Ooh you had better! You’re my boyfriend now so you have to do anything I say, right?”

“Sure,” Eric said. She was so pretty and nice, he figured obeying her was the least he could do, especially if he was going to get to see her naked. “Your wish is my command, Esmie.”

She practically cooed. But after a few more steps on the hiking trail she was grumbling. “This is just terrible, all of these roots and rocks, and I am beginning to sweat! This is unacceptable, Eric!”

“I’m sorry Esmie,” he said, grinning at her antics. “What can I do to make it better?”

“Wellll...” she said, giving him a wicked grin. “You did say my wish is your command...”


Nick walked with Abby some distance ahead of his sister and her new boyfriend. They each frequently looked back to see how their siblings were faring. “Oh my god, is she making him carry her?” Nick said, aghast at the sappy sight behind them on the trail. His sister was sitting on his roomate’s shoulders as he walked steadily on the trail. Esmie was smiling and even reaching down to stroke the large boy’s red hair.

“I’m really sorry, Abby. My sister is pretty rotten, and Eric uh, he’s such a nice guy ... she’s going to walk all over him, I’m afraid.”

The tall redheaded girl laughed. Although Nick should have expected it, he had been embarrassed at how easily Abby had traversed the rough trail, with its many rocks and fallen logs, her long legs carrying her over them easily while he did his best to not fall on his ass. He was already sweating and his feet were going to be sore, having lost his hiking legs over the winter back home. He was afraid he was going to have to ask Abby for help on one of the scrambles up a rocky incline.

“Eh,” Abby said, “Eric’s a big boy, he knows what he’s doing. He actually likes that kind of thing ... chivalry and all that nonsense. He treats me like that and I’m just his sister, and I don’t need a knight in shining armor anyway. It will be good for him to have an adoring girlfriend who eats up that kind of treatment.”

“Yeah Esmie loves being treated like a princess,” Nick said with a shrug. “I don’t do it though so that’s why we’re always at each other’s throats.”

“And yet you brought her up here with you for the summer,” Abby said, “You got her a good job and watch over her.”

“Well, yeah,” Nick said, “She’s my sister. I love her, even if she is as annoying as hell. And she is a good person. She looks out for me too, believe it or not.”

“Then I’m glad I let my brother date her.” Abby said, and Nick laughed. “So do you think it will be weird to see our siblings naked?”

Nick almost fell over his feet. “Uhhh...” he said, not having any idea how to respond to that.

“Sorry, I’m a weirdo,” Abby said, “And actually I’ve seen Eric naked.”

“Yeah I’ve seen his ass too,” Nick said, “Maybe Esmie will teach him some modesty.”

Abby laughed. Nick felt like he was making a fool of himself, trying to talk to the girl he had a crush on, but what else could he do but try?

“I don’t know,” Abby said, “Nudity isn’t automatically sexual. Eric and I have always lived on top of each other.”

“Esmie and me too, our parents don’t have much money,” Nick said honestly. “We’ve even shared a room at times.”

“I understand,” Abby said, “Eric and I live with our grandfather now, we’re practically orphans since our mom’s a mess. She just got out of jail and is in rehab now, supposedly.”

Nick had no idea. He’d assumed since they were white kids that they came from a comfortable suburban background. “I’m sorry,” he said.

“Thanks,” she said, “But we’re strong.”

The trail was not very long but it took them the better part of an hour to get to the quarry due to the difficult terrain, with constant ups and downs and rocks and fallen trees to navigate. Eventually the group walked out into a clearing and they had arrived at the quarry. It was not a modern commercial quarry, it was much smaller, with two long rock walls where stone had once been cut, leaving behind a hillside cut in half and beneath it a gash in the earth which filled with rainwater creating a swimming hole perhaps three times as big as the Olympic-sized pool at the resort, but crammed into the hill like that it felt quite intimate.

It was abandoned now and tall trees grew right up to the cliff edges, giving the place a primal feel, especially as the only sound they heard was grasshoppers and a few birds making their calls off in the woods.

However, there were still some signs of humans. There was a beach of sorts, which looked to take advantage of the naturally sandy soil here, and probably the visitors cleared some weeds and raked the sand to fill out what was presumably a flat ledge at the water’s edge. The beach was nice for what it was, perhaps a quarter acre of cleared space. There were the telltale signs of teenage parties – two fire pits, numerous beer cans and bottles, a half-destroyed rough wood structure with a hand-carved sign reading “TIKI BAR”.

He remembered he had his trusty camera around his shoulders and began snapping some pictures of the group’s arrival.

“You better put the lens cover over that thing when this bikini comes off,” Lacey said, glaring at him. He nodded in agreement, but thought she didn’t really have to warn him like that, he wasn’t a creep.

“What a dump!” his sister said as she climbed off Eric’s shoulders. “Eric, can you rebuild that bar?”

“Well uh, not today since I don’t have any tools, but I can bring some stuff from the landscaping garage maybe,” the gigantic boy said. Nick thought Eric and Esmie were the perfect match. Nick would never tolerate a woman demanding he bring her the moon ten times a day, but Eric seemed to be eating it up.

“I think this place is nice,” Nick said, and everyone looked to him with a bit of surprise, since he was not exactly known for his positivity.

“Well let’s go change,” Lacey said. “Come on girls.”

“Uh aren’t we gonna see each other naked anyway? Why do we have to split up?” Nick said, finding it reflexive to bicker with the beautiful blonde since everything she said seemed so annoyingly incorrect to him.

“You really don’t understand women at all!” his sister said with a snooty sigh.

Nick looked to Abby for some support but she just shrugged and followed the other girls to the woods. Maybe Esmie’s right, Nick thought to himself, he just didn’t understand women. At any rate, the women left and it was just him and Eric now.

“Think they’ll be okay?” Nick said, looking to his big friend, who had walked over to the edge of the water.

“Yeah I don’t see anyone else out here,” the big boy said, looking around. “But oh! Esmie wanted me to check the bushes for creeps!”

Nick watched as Eric started to survey the perimeter as if he really thought he’d find a pervert in a trenchcoat in one of the bushes. The quarry was in the middle of the woods so there was no shortage of brush to hide in, but Nick just laughed. Summer Lake Resort owned something like 2,000 acres, and all of that was in the middle of the North Woods which was all logging forests with a population density of “less than 1 per square mile” according to the atlas he’d consulted at some point in bored curiosity.

“Aw come on, I think we’re good,” he said, “Only staff knows about this place, and if anybody’s coming out here they’ll probably have girls of their own and not be peeping toms.”

Undeterred, Eric kept looking around, checking all the areas by the improvised beach before coming back over to Nick.

“Hey uh, Nick,” Eric said, taking his shirt off as they stood at the beach. “This is embarrassing but like ... um ... what if we get ... you know...”

“Boners?” Nick said playfully.

“Yeah,” Eric said with a goofy grin.

“Well, if it happens it happens,” Nick said, “I dunno about you but I really only get one when I actually touch myself though. Of course I’ve never seen a girl I have a crush on naked, so who knows. They’ve gotta understand it’s just biological. I think they’ll be cool about it, except Lacey since she’s a pain in the ass, and lord knows she’s seen a lot of boners.”

Eric laughed. “Maybe I’ll keep my towel with me and cover up if I need to,” he said.

“Yeah that sounds like a plan,” Nick said, and pulled down his shorts. “I hope this isn’t just an elaborate prank like it would be on a sitcom, but I doubt they’ll come out naked unless we’re naked. I know that much about women. I think.” Naked now, he grabbed his towel to have it at the ready.

Eric shrugged and finished undressing, looking hopefully to the trees where the girls still were hidden.


Lacey found a space in the woods where a large tree had fallen and the forest brush was trampled down in front of it. “Ah, nature’s changing room,” she said to Abby and Esmie, who were both younger than her and inexperienced with the ways of the quarry, and thus, putty in her hands. She peeled off her shirt casually.

“Are we really gonna do this?” Esmie asked nervously. “We shouldn’t let boys see us naked for free.”

“We ain’t hookers,” Lacey said. Abby laughed and Esmie looked embarrassed. “Sorry, I just mean, if we wanna go naked then we can. It’s 1990. I think the nineties are going to be great. The eighties were all stuffy and conservative and they sucked. But the nineties are going to be like the seventies. All laid back and fun, and if you wanna go naked at the beach, it’s cool. It’s what they do in Europe anyway where they don’t have all this dumb midwest protestant work ethic bullshit.”

“Yeah preach it sister, we can even stop shaving our armpits,” Abby joked.

“I certainly hope not!” Esmie said as she pulled off her dress, wearing now the bikini she had on just in case.

“I gotta shave everything for swimming anyway,” Abby shrugged, taking off her shirt, having not bothered with a bathing suit.

“Everything?” Lacey asked, stripping naked and dropping her skimpy summer clothes in a pile on the fallen tree. She knew she looked good but in a trashy way, at least according to other girls. Her breasts were larger than either of the others’ and she had large puffy nipples. She was not as skinny like them either, but she was hardly fat. Her pubic hair was shaved entirely bare and she had a good tan going already.

“Well, everything a swimsuit covers,” Abby said, standing naked now. Her body was toned from years of exercise, her breasts were small, and her red pubic hair trimmed so none poked out of a bathing suit, but otherwise an unshaved curly mess.

“Abby, you’re bruised!” Esmie said. Lacey looked and saw her roommate had faint black bruises on her stomach.

“Oops,” Abby said, “Yeah Nick’s already a wifebeater...”

“WHAT???” Esmie said, shocked.

“Calm down, like he could do this,” Abby said, “Uhh just got jumped by some bitches, but I will have my revenge. I kinda forgot about the bruises actually, they’ve gotten much better since Sunday morning. I hope Eric doesn’t notice, when I need his help I’ll ask him for it.”

“Who was it, Nicole Ballard?” Lacey asked with concern for her friend.

“Yeah,” Abby said, “Don’t worry about it. Look, if I can’t handle her on my own, I’ll ask you two to help me kick some preppy bitch ass. But it shouldn’t come to that. I’m a one woman army.”

“Well just be careful,” Lacey said, “Nicole’s fucked up. And her cousin’s even worse.”

“I know that now,” Abby said. They stood there in awkward silence, all naked now. It had warmed up enough that the air felt pleasant on their naked skin.

“Are we really going to do this?” Abby asked, surprising Lacey with her uncertainty.

“It’s no biggie,” Lacey said, “Plus those dorks won’t do anything we don’t want them to. They’re teddy bears.”

“But,” Esmie said awkwardly, “what do we do if they get boners?”

Abby and Lacey laughed simultaneously, but then everyone was looking at Lacey.

“Why’s everybody looking at me?” the blonde girl said, then they all laughed again. In the past, she might have been offended, but the teasing now felt friendly, not mean-spirited like with other girls. “Well okay, believe me these nerds will be more embarrassed than you all if it happens. If it bothers you just tell them to put their towel over it.”

Abby and Esmie giggled nervously.

“But at least it means they really think you’re sexy,” Lacey said, feeling a little left out as she said it, since she was the girl without a designated boyfriend. “They won’t expect you to do anything in public like this, with everyone around.”

“Well, enough of this jibber-jabber, let’s go out on the beach!” Lacey said and grabbed their hands, yanking the shyer girls along with her as she made to exit the forest.


Esmie tiptoed out behind the other girls. At least these two were good for hiding behind when a small girl needed one last scrap of modesty, she thought to herself. Abby was a muscular giantess towering over everyone (except her brother) and Lacey was so curvy with her big boobs and bubble butt, and guy’s eyes usually went right to a body like that. These girls were so weird but at the same time they were becoming her true friends, they actually liked her and were fun to be around. Esmie felt so lucky.

She also felt embarrassed and exposed. Her brother had seen her naked, after all they’d had to share a bedroom in their last place back home, but he had the decency to not look, and he was her brother anyway. No “real” boy had seen her naked yet, but that was about to change fast.

Eric and her brother were standing around like yokels. She looked only at Eric, naturally. He was so tall, and quite massive really. He had broad shoulders, thick legs and arms, and a barrel chest with curly red hair ... everywhere. He wasn’t a bodybuilder with six-pack abs, but he definitely looked strong. She supposed this is just what a big football player looked like naked, it’s not like she’d ever seen one before. Since they were naked, she simply couldn’t help looking at his penis, briefly. It seemed normal, sexy even, poking out of his red pubic hair. He didn’t have a boner yet, to her relief, although at the same time she hoped he found her sexy. Even though he wasn’t a conventional hunk, she found herself rather aroused to see him nude for the first time. He was her man, and what a strong man.

“Ooh a fire crotch,” Lacey said, looking at Eric. Nick smirked, and Esmie thought it was funny too.

“Shut it, girl,” Abby said, “Don’t embarrass my brother!” Eric blushed.

“You’re a fire crotch too, girl,” Lacey said. Esmie couldn’t help notice her own brother looking over both Abby and Lacey’s bodies, but when she shot her glance over to Eric, her boyfriend was staring only at her. Any other boy and she’d be mortified, but she wanted Eric to look at her and only her.

And why shouldn’t she? Esmie Sanchez deserved a boyfriend who was devoted to her. A breezy romance with a hot guy, then just as it might start to get serious or weird, summer would be over and they would head back home. Eric might not be a conventional stud, but that was a good thing. The lifeguard types treated girls so badly, they just wanted sex. Eric would treat her right, or at least, she could easily make him treat her right. He’d do anything she told him to.

“Eric,” she said, wanting to illustrate her thought, “Lay out some towels, position us apart from the others. And if other people show up I want you to throw a towel over me.” Respecting Abby, she figured this would help prevent Eric from seeing her bruises, but she also didn’t want Eric looking at that Lacey’s tempting body.

“Of course, Esmie,” he said, darting to the beach bag and getting out several towels for them.

She directed him to smooth her towel out over the coarse and rocky sand, then she lay down on it. Perhaps she was being foolish to let him see her naked, but she didn’t feel the least bit unsafe. He was acting a perfect gentleman as he lay down next to her, although now she noticed he was covering up his naughty part with a towel now.

“Oh Eric, you can’t hide yourself if I can’t,” she said playfully.

“But um, Esmie,” he said awkwardly.

“You wouldn’t dare disobey me would you?” she asked, batting her eyelashes.

He reluctantly pulled the towel away and she looked, seeing his penis was now erect. All he’d done was look at her body as she laid out on the towel ... but oh, she realized, he could see between her legs, her curly brown pubic hairs, maybe even her intimate parts. She blushed but said nothing of his erection out of modesty. It looked big to her, but she’d never seen an excited one before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.