Raised by Strippers - Sam Likes It Dangerous - Cover

Raised by Strippers - Sam Likes It Dangerous

Copyright© 2021 by Shirley Wanton

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam discovers she has a preference for rough and dangerous sexual activities. How far will she dare to go?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The answer came to me as I was walking to class the next Monday. As I see Trevor walking towards me, I immediately think of the Bathroom Club. This is how I jokingly refer to my informal fan club of guys, who first took me by force at a football team party, and then again in the boys bathroom at the school. Since then, we meet frequently for sexual play, and not just in the bathroom.

These are just the kind of guys who will indulge and even enjoy discovering what other rough play I enjoy. So, I stop Trevor and ask if we can convene a meeting of the Bathroom Club after classes today. His big grin is answer enough, so I continue on down the hallway, with that familiar electric feeling of excitement rushing through me.

I don’t know why I do it, but I tell them all about what happened to me at the club. I can see that they are a little shocked, but also VERY excited by what they are hearing. At one point, Trevor grabs my hand and puts it on his growing cock and tells me, “Stroke my cock while you tell me about this.” Jason grabs my other hand and wants the same. I know immediately, realize that these are just the right guys to help me with this very personal problem.

“The answer is clear to me,” Trevor says, “you are one freaky bitch. You obviously get off on taking control of you. That was pretty obvious from the first time at the cabin, when most people would have screamed and ran out of the place, but you just got right down and sucked some dicks.”

Dave asks me, “So, you really jerked off watching the video of you getting raped? You really like that? You want to do it again?”

“Those are all good questions, and I don’t know if I have any good answers to them,” I answered. “I also can’t deny that I got myself off again last night while imagining it in my head.”

“You know we can rape your ass any time you want, right? I mean I am always down to rough you up. Actually, I am getting REALLY fucking hard right now thinking about it,” Jason tells me.

I answer him honestly, “I think I do, but it has to seem real ... You know, feel real. It can’t be like right now, you guys all jump me. Does that make sense?” I ask them.

“Yeah, I get it. The fear needs to be real for you. You are a freak. You need to be scared and think it is real. Is that what you mean? Trevor asks.

I nod in response, afraid to say the words, afraid to admit what it says about me.

“Well, get on down here and suck some cock, while we ponder this,” Jason tells me.

I don’t hesitate. I get down on my knees, where I feel like I belong, and I suck some cock. I may not know what all this other stuff means, but I do know that I love to suck cock. So, I do just that, while they continue to discuss my “problem” and what they should do about it. They agree to wait until I am done and gone, before making any plans.

We don’t talk anymore about any of this for over a week, when I am walking home late from the club. I usually walk along an exercise trail, that goes by my mother’s house. Out of nowhere, someone dressed in all black, jumps out and grabs me. One hand goes over my mouth and an arm goes around my throat. The person grabs me with such force, that the arm around my throat actually lifts me off the ground.

I feel like I am choking. I grab for the arm, but it is so strong. I can’t budge it. Then other hands grab my legs. “What the FUCK??? How many people are there?” I think to myself. Then another pair of hands grab my arms and pull them out. I feel other hands tearing at my clothes. I hear them rip. I feel the fabric yanking over my skin. I feel the sudden rush of cold air on my naked skin. I feel fear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.