Camera Man - Cover

Camera Man

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma tells us about the time her lover Megan took some pictures her and their friend Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The other day Nils and I were playing Camera Man, only in this case it was Camera Woman because Megan had the camera. Nils and I were the models, and Megan told us how to pose. I think the pictures turned out really good.

In the first one Megan said for me to touch Nils’ balls. I love the feel of them. It’s hard to describe. There’s the inner part, and it’s hard to resist squeezing a little, but I know not to squeeze too hard. I thought maybe Megan would have me mouth and suck Nils’ balls, but she didn’t. When it’s my turn to be Camera Woman I’m going to have Megan take his balls fully in her mouth. Anyway, doesn’t Nils have a beautiful cock, so warm and big and nice?

Please Wait while image loads

In the second picture you can see I’ve just been sucking Nils’ big beautiful cock. I really like the strand of our juice dipping from Nils’ penis slit to my lower lip. A perfect parabola. If this picture were to have a title it would be “Perfect Parabola.”

Please Wait while image loads

Then for the third picture Megan had Nils fuck me from behind against the wall. I love that she got it in such closeup. You can imagine that she had to crouch very low and close. Each time Nils fucked into me my pussy pressed so hard and nice against the wall. I felt like a sex echo. I think that’s what this third picture should be called. “Sex Echo.”

Please Wait while image loads

The last picture is me sagged down against the wall, with Nils’ lovely cum dripping from my cunt. Megan didn’t tell me how to pose for this picture—it wouldn’t have done any good because my orgasm was so strong and powerful I was completely wiped out, completely helpless. She just took the picture.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.