Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 72: Recovery Continues

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72: Recovery Continues - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Cassie looked up at the huge black man fucking her hard. Her legs were spread wide under him, and his hands were on the bed next to her head. He was drilling her into the bed, she felt like a rag doll under him, and it was wonderful. He was sweating and she felt drops hit her on the chest. His cock was massive, and it filled her completely. She tried to place the guy; she knew he wasn’t a food guy. That much was clear after two months of intensive therapy. His face was nice, and his eyes were kind.; maybe a client, or a family friend. He drove into her violently, and she squealed. Her pussy responded and she felt a small orgasm run through her; he pumped her full of his juice as he grunted and fell over next to her. She saw his massive chest rising and falling.

“Shorty, I will never get tired of this.”

Cassie smiled as her mind shifted when she heard him, and she rolled over and kissed his chest.

“I will also never get tired of getting hammered by my giant man.”

Marcus laughed and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around her gigantic black man and kissed him back.

“Cassie? Dr. Trish is ready for you.”

Cassie broke the kiss and looked up to see Jennifer standing next to the bed, smiling. She was wearing a white tank top and pink shorts with a mischievous grin on her face.

Cassie kissed Marcus and then rolled out of bed. “Ok, I will get dressed.”

Marcus rolled onto his back and Cassie saw Jennifer flinch. She pulled out a T-shirt and a jean skirt, pulled on some pink panties, and walked up to Jennifer. The small cutie looked up at Cassie as she wrapped her arms around her from behind. Cassie kissed her on the ear and whispered.

“You know, I didn’t get a chance to clean that thing. Do you think you could do that for me while I go talk to Dr. Trish?”

Jennifer blinked and then looked back at the black cock that was shining with juices and lying on Marcus’s thigh. “Cassie, are you sure?”

Cassie chuckled. “Yes, baby. Willie will not be able to visit you until Wednesday so help yourself.”

Jennifer crawled up on the bed and grabbed the soft cock. She sucked it into her mouth and Marcus opened his eyes.

“Cassie, what the fuck?”

Cassie giggled. “I need to go, good luck with that.”

Marcus groaned as his cock slipped into the throat of the gorgeous 14-yr-old between his legs. He watched her pull back slowly and then run her tongue around the head of his cock. His Shorty chuckled and walked out of the bedroom.

Cassie walked up and kissed her mom on the cheek, who was sitting by herself at the table, working on her laptop. Helen put her hand up on Cassie’s cheek affectionally.

“Hey sweet girl.”

“I’m going to talk to Dr. Trish. Can we go shopping after I’m done?”

“Sure, baby girl. Where’s Jennifer?”

Cassie chuckled. “I left her in there with him.”

Helen looked at the bedroom door. “Oh, ok. Will she be ok?”

“Yes, she hasn’t seen Travis in her head since Willie started his visits.”

“Willie is such a sweet man.”

“Yes, he is and now that school is out, he should be available more for her. Maybe Johnny can move him into an apartment.”

“Cassie, you can’t take advantage of Mr. Johnny like that.”

“Mom, believe me, he is not suffering. The season ticket sales alone are pretty much paying for this building.”

“Maybe so. You know, we can afford to find a bigger place. With Kelly back working it’s not as bad; but this is only a one-bedroom apartment.” Helen pointed to a series of pictures on the laptop screen.

“What? You don’t enjoy sleeping with your two little teddy bears?”

Helen chuckled. “No, that’s wonderful, but we could use the space. Maybe some place closer to Brownlee. You’re still thinking about going back in August, right?”

Cassie felt the fear rise in her. She sighed. “Yes, I want to try. Jennifer really wants to go back but I don’t think she will go if I don’t.”

Helen pulled her daughter in her lap and touched her cheek. “You have been working so hard, I’m so proud of you. Don’t feel like you have to do anything if you’re not ready.”

Cassie took a deep breath. “Mom, I feel bad. Jennifer is so excited, but I think she’s holding herself back for me.”

Helen kissed her on the cheek. “Jennifer is a strong little girl, but she also loves you deeply. She will understand. We don’t have to worry about that for two more months. You might be totally back to normal by then.”

Cassie chuckled. “I hope so; I feel like I am wearing a path in the carpet from here to Dr. Trish’s apartment.”

Helen laughed. “You might be, but that’s ok. You have come so far.”

Cassie paused and looked at her mom. “Mom, what is normal? I don’t remember what I was like before this.”

Helen squeezed her daughter and kissed her on the cheek again. “Baby girl, I think we may have to create our new normal, you and me. I know I want to, I’m not sure I liked the person I was before this.”

Cassie thought about that and leaned into her mom. She wanted to talk about that but not right now; and maybe not with her. She didn’t like that feeling and she felt her anger rising. She took a deep breath. “Thanks mom. I should go. Make sure Jennifer doesn’t kill him.”

Helen laughed as she watched Cassie leave, then sighed. Her baby was still not all the way back. They had been working so hard. Trish was happy, she said it was a slow process, but she knew Cassie was frustrated. She looked back at her laptop screen. The pictures were beautiful; the house was a four bedroom with a large pool in the backyard. She knew they could pay cash for it; they had not even come close to spending even a million of the ten that John gave them. She still felt weird when she thought about that money; her girls earned it by getting brutally raped hundreds of times. She stood up to get more coffee and she heard Jennifer scream. She chuckled.

Cassie walked into Trish’s apartment and dropped herself onto the couch. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and tried to just think about breathing. She heard the shuffle of feet but didn’t move.

“Frustrated?”

Cassie sighed but didn’t open her eyes or move. “I still feel weird. I lose focus all the time, I forgot..., no, not forgot. I didn’t know who Marcus was for a minute this morning right in the middle of sex.” Cassie’s voice raised and she was sitting up and looking at Dr. Trish.

Trish saw the anger flash in Cassie’s eyes. “Did you think he was a food guy?”

“No, not that. That’s not happening as much but it would have almost been better. I just thought he was some random black dude fucking me, like that was where I belonged, on the end of a cock, usually black.”

“Cassie, it has not been that long since you were still in the middle of that nightmare. You have to give yourself more time.”

Cassie looked up at her. “How much of my life do I have to give to those people? They took four months of it and now I have given them two more. How much more do I have to sacrifice?”

Trish heard the break in Cassie’s voice, and she paused. She was still fragile, the nightmares had gotten fewer, but she was still damaged. She tried to stay calm and not reflect her own frustration. She loved this girl; she wasn’t just a client anymore. She was emotionally invested, and she was mad that she couldn’t help her more or faster. She relaxed her mind for a second and refocused.

“Cassie? I want to start something new.”

Cassie leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. “Doc, at this point I am willing to do anything. I just want to get better.”

“Ok, I have been thinking about this for a while. We have covered a lot of the events, watched a lot of tapes, and gathered a lot of butterflies.”

Cassie smiled and chuckled. “Yeah, I haven’t had a new one in a while. Becky says most of the ones left up there don’t need to come down.”

Trish smiled but she shivered when she heard Cassie talk about Becky. She really thought once Cassie realized that Becky was just in her head, there would be a transition to merge with her. That had not happened, and she was not sure how to make it happen. There were many traditional methods to handle separate ego-states; but most of them involved medication and she was not ready for that. Trish looked at the pretty girl on her couch and was pretty sure she would never get that desperate.

Trish leaned forward. “Cassie, I want to try and put everything in order.”

Cassie tilted her head. “In order? What do you mean?”

“Ok, we have all these butterflies, but they are disjointed and separate. I want to try and make out a timeline for you, like a journal if you will of your experience.”

“Experience? The first thing we need to do is think of a different word. You make it sound like a cute little diary of my boyfriends.”

Trish chuckled. “Sorry; falling back into normal shrink talk. The words to describe it are irrelevant. We know what it was; I thought if we laid it out on paper, you could start to put it all together. It will also give us a chance to reevaluate some of them now that you’re stronger.”

Cassie leaned back onto the couch. “Doc? I’m not sure I want to write all that stuff down. Won’t it be like reliving it all over again? Can we just do the traditional approach and try to forget it all?”

“We could; but I’m afraid that will give you a lifetime of horrible nightmares and recurring focus issues with all the people you love.”

Cassie thought about Marcus and how she really didn’t know who he was for a few seconds this morning. She hated that. How could she expect him to stay with her if she spaced out every now and then? When would she start forgetting her mom again? She wiped her eyes as a tear leaked out. She took a deep breath to clear her head and looked at Dr. Trish.

“I guess you want to start from the beginning.”

Dr. Trish nodded.

Cassie took another deep breath. “There was a leak in my parent’s bathroom.”

Helen scrolled through the bank accounts on the laptop. She was still amazed at the numbers. John had helped her move the money around into some better accounts for the girls. They were set for life and that made her happy. They deserved it. She knew it was just a ritual now for them to go to school. They didn’t need to have a career, but she worried about them having a purpose and a reason. This was a different challenge, and she couldn’t even talk to anyone but Trish about it. She had met a few moms with bringing Taylor to school and her events, and chuckled when she thought about asking them how to handle millionaire children.

“Mom? Can we go out to lunch when Taylor gets back?”

Helen looked up to see Jennifer walking towards her. The little girl was still cute as a button, and no one would even suspect she was getting fucked by a large black man just a few moments ago. Helen smiled as Jennifer got on one of the chairs with her knees under her.

“Sure baby. How’s Marcus? Did you wipe him out?”

Jennifer giggled. “He’s resting. Cassie started it but it was nice, I miss Willie.”

“I know sweetie. Cassie just mentioned this morning he should be more available for you now that school is out.”

“That would be good. Mom? Will I always need my Willie?”

Helen looked at the young girl. She had no idea how to answer that question; this was one more thing she couldn’t ask her mom friends. How did you get your daughter off her addiction to black cock?

“Baby girl, you need to talk to Trish about that.”

Jennifer sighed. “I know. She says it’s a normal part of my recovery. I love it. But I worry about it when I go back to school, I’m pretty sure none of the other girls need to fuck the janitor every other day.”

Helen chuckled. “I’m sorry baby, that just struck me as funny. I didn’t mean to laugh at you.”

Jennifer giggled. “It is kinda funny. Maybe it’s part of our new family. I’m the weird daughter that needs her Willie fix.”

Helen reached out and took Jennifer’s hand. “Sweetie, you will never be the weird daughter. I love you so much and that means all of you.”

Jennifer smiled. “Thanks mom. When is Taylor getting back?”

Helen looked at the clock. “Her lesson was over at 11:00. She should be home any minute now.”

“I think it’s cool she’s learning to dance. She said her parents never let her do anything like that.”

“Yeah, it is cool.”

Helen looked up when Marcus walked out of the bedroom. He was wearing a white t-shirt and gym shorts. She still did a double take every so often at how big he was. She looked at Jennifer and then back at him and she felt a shiver.

“Helen? I have practice this morning. Coach is starting partial two-a-days.”

“Ok sweetie. Do you need anything?”

Marcus stepped behind Jennifer, put his hands on her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. “No, I think I got everything I needed this morning and then some.” Jennifer giggled.

“Okay, I think we’re going out for lunch when Cassie and Taylor get back.”

Marcus grabbed a water bottle out of the refrigerator. “Sounds good but don’t wait for me if I’m not back. We have positional meetings and then I have another workout at 6:00 this evening. I will see you guys later.”

Jennifer smiled as Marcus left and closed the door.

Helen raised her eyebrow and looked at Jennifer. “What did you do to him, my little imp?”

Jennifer giggled. “Oh, nothing. I just swallowed a lot of his stuff and then I sort of sat on his face.”

Helen sighed. “Sometimes I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.”

“Nope. We’re just your weird little family.” Jennifer got off her chair and crawled up on Helen’s lap.

Helen hugged the little girl and took a breath. “Yep, no place I’d rather be.”

The door opened and they both looked up. “B, there is no way I could learn that.”

Helen looked up to see Taylor ramble into the kitchen and Beatrice sat down at the table. Helen watched Taylor come back with a water bottle and sit down. She was wearing her white leotard, and it hugged her curvy little body.

“So, what can’t you learn?”

Taylor looked at Helen. “Mom, B thinks she can teach me how to fight.”

“Ok, why can’t you learn that?”

“Well, for starters I’m a girl, and I’m incredibly small.”

Taylor heard Beatrice clear her throat and Helen’s giggle.

Taylor stammered. “But, you’re ... you know.”

Beatrice leaned forward and looked at Taylor. “I’m what? A girl and incredibly small?”

Jennifer chuckled. “Taylor, she has a point.”

“In fact, Taylor, you can learn the same time as Jennifer.”

Jennifer whipped her head around and looked at Beatrice. “What?”

Beatrice laughed. “Helen, did you hear back from that gym we contacted?”

“I did, we’re confirmed for every Tuesday, 6:00 – 8:00.”

Beatrice looked at the two young girls. “There you go girls; we start our lessons tomorrow night.”

Jennifer gasped. “Really? You can teach us to fight like you?”

Beatrice chuckled. “I trained intensively for a year initially and then practiced regularly for a few years after that. It’s a long road, but I can start you on that path and get you to where you can defend yourself a little bit pretty quickly.”

Jennifer smiled. “Cool!”

Helen saw Cassie walk in the door and head straight to the bedroom, the door slamming behind her. Everyone watched her and then looked at Helen. Jennifer got off Helen’s lap and Helen stood up.

“I guess there was something big in the session today.”

Jennifer hugged Helen. “Mom, she looked mad.”

“I know baby. She’s frustrated and I’m sure Dr. Trish tried to help.” Helen kissed Jennifer on the head.

Jennifer sat on the chair next to Taylor. Taylor put her arm around her. “We don’t have to go to lunch.”

“Sweetie, let me see what’s going on. Wait for me.”

Jennifer sniffled as Helen walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Helen saw Cassie lying on the bed with her arm over her face. She took a deep breath and walked over and sat on the bed. Cassie didn’t move.

“Mom, where were you and Dad the day Tony came over and raped me the first time?”

Helen felt her heart freeze and tried to stay calm. She hadn’t thought about that day in a long time; they never actually talked about it. She wasn’t even sure the exact day it was.

“Sweetie; what’s going on?”

Cassie moved her arm and looked at Helen. “Did Daddy set me up with Tony?”

Helen froze and looked at Cassie. Her eyes were angry, and she was locked into a stare.

“Honey, what are you talking about?”

Cassie put her arm back over her face. “Mom, neither of you were around for the two days he and his friend came over and raped me. Daddy set up the appointment. Was he working with Tony? Did they plan to do that all along? Were they just waiting for me to get old enough?”

Helen heard the frustration and anger in her daughter’s voice. She needed to be strong for her. “Cassie, I don’t remember the exact day, but I know your father was not working with Tony. He knew nothing about any of the things Tony did to me or you. He was truly innocent in the beginning, and I would never knowingly give my baby girl over to that man. I regret it every day that I didn’t do more or figure it out sooner. I feel like I let you down.” Helen lost her battle with her emotions and the tears ran down her cheeks.

Cassie moved her arm and looked at her mom. Her anger receded, and she felt her face crumble. “Mom, I’m so sorry. I just feel so lost.” They both broke down into sobs as Helen moved next to her, wrapped Cassie in her arms, and hugged her as they cried together.

Helen fought to control her emotions and asked, “What did you guys talk about this morning?”

Cassie sniffled and wiped her face. “She wants to start writing everything down so I can start to put it all in order. We talked about the first time, and it brought it all back. I’m so sorry Mom, I should have fought harder that first day.”

“No, baby, none of this was your fault.” Helen held her daughter as they both continued to cry.

Jennifer looked at Beatrice and Taylor. None of them knew what to say as they sat around the kitchen table. She stood up and took a breath. She walked towards the bedroom door and opened it.

Helen opened her eyes when she heard the small voice.

“Are you guys ok?”

Helen turned her head and then held out her right arm. A small cutie walked up and crawled into bed. Helen watched her move over her and then snuggle behind Cassie. She saw her kiss Cassie on the neck and then run her hand over her cheek. Cassie moved her head and looked at Jennifer.

Jennifer smiled. “You and me, right? We can do anything.”

Cassie smiled, rolled over, and put her arm around Jennifer’s neck. “Yes, little one. We can.”

“Good, then can we go eat lunch, my pussy is tingling.”

They all laughed, and Jennifer wiggled her way between them. Cassie kissed her and held her little friend.

Everyone walked into the sandwich shop and the manager hustled over and took Cassie’s hand.

“Hello, sweet girl. We are honored again to have you with us.”

Cassie smiled at the nice man. “You know Antonio, you’re going to give me a huge head.”

He laughed. “I simply state the truth, my dear. Emily will he helping you again today.”

Cassie saw the young girl standing behind him. She nodded at her, and the girl smiled. The girl turned and motioned, and they all followed.

Emily looked at Cassie. “Your giant man is not here today?”

Cassie giggled, feigning shock. “What? I didn’t notice.”

Emily laughed and stopped at a large table. “I love you guys.”

Cassie touched the girl’s arm. “Thank you, Emily.”

Cassie sat down and Jennifer sat next to her.

Jennifer leaned into Cassie and whispered. “Thanks for coming here again. This is the only place that comes close to ... well, you know.”

“Yes, I know sweetie. We were spoiled in that department.”

“Is it weird that I miss that part?”

Cassie chuckled. “No, not at all. I wouldn’t even mind a Friday if I could get some of that French toast again.”

Jennifer groaned and put her hand between her legs. “Ugh, don’t remind me. I would take Marcus in my butt if I could get that again.”

Cassie laughed. “Be careful what you wish for.”

Jennifer giggled and Emily brought the menus and chips.

The lunch was amazing again and Cassie felt her pussy throb and then fade as she finished her sandwich. She sighed, Dr. Trish said that would take a while. She didn’t look forward to the cafeteria at school, kids are very perceptive. They thanked Antonio again. He took her arm and almost looked proud as he walked her from her table to the door. She saw a lot of people looking at her and smiling. That made her feel good. Marcus had eventually burned it into her brain that it wasn’t her pussy that brought him here and she felt like she was starting to accept that.

Helen felt her phone buzz as they walked into the apartment. She looked at the screen and saw it was John. He had called her frequently as the court date grew closer. She couldn’t remember exactly when it was.

“Hey John.”

“Hi Helen, I have some great news.”

“We always love that. Is the court date coming up soon?”

“Helen, it was today. I just left. It wasn’t everything we asked for, but I am pretty sure the girls will be very happy. Can I come over tonight and go over it with you? There’s a flight out of here this afternoon.”

“Sure, we will be here.”

“Great, I will go and pick up Kelcie; she will want to be there.”

“That’s great John. I was going to make spaghetti for dinner.”

“We love spaghetti. See you soon Helen.”

Helen put down the phone and saw three sets of eyes looking at her. They all raised their eyebrows and she smirked.

“That was John.”

Jennifer smiled. “Mom, what did he say?”

“He’s coming over for dinner. The court date was today. Can you go and tell B? She will want to be here.”

Jennifer nodded and shot out of the apartment.

“Mom, I think I want to take a nap.” Helen looked at Cassie. She did look very tired.

“That sounds great sweetie. I need to call Kelly and let her know.”

Cassie stood up and took Taylor’s hand. Taylor looked up at her.

“Wanna come?”

Taylor smiled and followed Cassie into the bedroom. Helen smiled and started looking through her contacts.

Cassie sat Taylor on the bed and looked at her. She was very cute in her white leotard and her little skirt. She saw the small boobs pushing the tight material. She reached out and squeezed the right one and Taylor moaned.

“Do you remember when your asshole daddy made you take off your shirt in that restaurant?”

Taylor nodded and whimpered. Cassie put her other hand on her cheek.

“I felt so bad for you. You didn’t deserve that. We were being abused but it felt worse that it was your daddy doing it to you. Then you showed up at that cheer meet and I was sold. Jennifer didn’t even have to beg very hard; I was already hooked.”

Taylor sniffled. “Cassie, I loved you the first time I saw you. I am so sorry I treated you bad that first night, I think I was a mean girl.”

Cassie smiled and rubbed the soft cheek. “You did what you had to do in that house to survive. You were living in your own nightmare.”

“Cassie, I love you.”

“I know baby; I love you too. How would you like to get naked and roll around with me?”

“Oh God, I would love that.”

Cassie pulled off her shirt and Taylor jumped up and started ripping off her leotard. Taylor finished and jumped on the bed as Cassie pulled down her panties. She looked at the young girl and licked her lips.

“I hope you taste as good as you look.”

Taylor whimpered and shivered as Cassie crawled over her and looked down. She felt Cassie’s breasts touching hers and her body was trembling with excitement. Cassie lowered her head and kissed her softly. She moaned and wrapped her arms around Cassie’s neck and pulled her body down on top of herself. She wanted to feel Cassie’s skin all over her body.

Cassie hugged Taylor and ran her tongue all over the inside of her mouth. She loved this girl, and she loved the way she was so receptive and excited. This was what love was supposed to be like. No one waiting to beat her or hang her from a rope. Just pure love. She relaxed and let herself get lost in Taylor’s arms. She let all her fears and worries wash away and started kissing the smooth neck and shoulders. Taylor shivered in her arms, and she smiled.

Taylor was losing her mind with pleasure. Cassie kissed her hard and then started kissing her neck. She felt a shiver surge through her body. This felt so good. The soft lips moved to her shoulders and then down to her breasts. They were small, not even in the same ballpark as Cassie’s or even Jennifer’s but they were very sensitive, and she arched her back when Cassie sucked gently on her nipple.

“Oh, God...” Taylor ran her hands through Cassie’s long hair as her friend sucked softly on her stiff nipple.

Cassie moved her tongue all over the small pink nipple. Taylor’s breasts were cute, they were small but looked perfect on her tight little body. She just wanted to suck and kiss them all night. She moved to the next one and Taylor groaned again. Cassie put her hand on one breast and kissed the other one. She kissed all over the small globe and then touched the nipple with her tongue. Taylor was trembling under her, and she wondered if she could make her cum with just her breasts. She looked up at her and her face was flushed, her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. Cassie smiled and sucked on the nipple gently.

Taylor held Cassie’s head as she feasted on her breasts. No one had ever spent so much time on them. Taylor giggled when she remembered all the clueless boys that so desperately wanted to do what Cassie was doing. A few of them seemed interested in her breasts, one of them actually touched them under her bra. She was pretty sure he was disappointed; he didn’t spend much time there. She thought about the few dates she had and then the memory of her first time hit her like a brick. The evil man, the dog, and her daddy watching it all.

Cassie pulled off and looked at Taylor. She was shivering but now her eyes looked scared. Cassie kissed her lips and rubbed her cheek.

“What’s wrong sweetie?”

Taylor looked at Cassie with scared eyes. “Cassie, I just thought about my first time. You were holding me, and the evil man was there. My daddy watched it all and there was a dog.”

Cassie saw a butterfly land on Taylor’s breast. It crawled slowly over her nipple and then hopped onto her hand as she held the softness. Cassie saw it start to sink into her hand and then she saw the same scared eyes looking up at her as Stratford took her virginity with her daddy watching. She felt her anger rise again and she fought it back as she looked back at the young girl under her.

“Yes, baby, I remember too.”

“You do?”

Cassie closed her eyes as the rest of the memory hit her hard. The leather strap, all the cowboys, the horses, the dogs, the pig, the donkey. She trembled and laid her head down on Taylor’s chest as the horrors ran through her mind. Jameson’s face and his anger as he viciously beat her, raped her brutally, and then handed her over to the animals. She shook her head to clear it and picked her head up. She saw the same little scared eyes.

“Yes, that was a hard one, but I remember.”

“Cassie, are you ok? Are we going to make it?”

Cassie looked at the pretty girl and she felt something snap in her head. She had been so selfish, yes, she had gone through horrible things but so had the others. They all had damage and they all needed to heal together. Her mom had the 20 years of Tony, her doctor got raped on film, Beatrice killed her own father, Jennifer was right there with her the whole time going through her own hell. This little girl under her was just unlucky to have a dick for a dad and now she had a permanent mark on her ass to remember that forever. Cassie smiled as she felt her heart open. She looked to her left and saw Becky standing next to the bed, smiling and reaching out her hand. Cassie moaned as she felt Becky’s hand on her cheek.

“You’re not alone anymore baby. You have a nice team around you, and they need you.”

Cassie looked at her friend and then looked back down at the little scared naked girl under her.

“Sweet girl, we are definitely going to make it. That was a horrible night, and I am so sad that you were pulled into that. We will work through it together, don’t forget that was also when you got our sister mark.” Cassie moved her hand down and grabbed Taylor’s ass, running her fingers over the branding scar.

Taylor chuckled through her tears. “I never thought of it like that.”

“Yep; you and I and Becky are the only ones that got that privilege.”

“I don’t know if it was a privilege.”

“True, but it does link us forever.” Cassie saw Taylor smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.