Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 71: Recovery – Revenge

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 71: Recovery – Revenge - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Cassie slept peacefully with Jennifer wrapped around her. Dr. Wallace rubbed Jennifer’s arm.

“Let us know if she wakes up or looks like she is struggling.” Dr. Wallace said and Jennifer nodded.

Dr. Wallace walked back into the living room, and everyone was basically silent. Helen was in the kitchen gathering up coffee mugs.

“Is she asleep?” Dr. Trish said and Dr. Wallace nodded.

“Yes, I gave her the maximum amount, she should be out for a while. I hope it suppresses the dreams.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Ok. That’s good.” Dr. Trish said.

“What did she mean when she said tonight was going to suck?” Kelly said. Dr. Trish sighed.

“Basically, the dream tonight will probably be bad. Cassie saw a lot today and experienced a severe trauma, her mind will do something, not sure what.” Dr. Trish said.

“Why does this sound like we are guessing?” Marcus said. Kelly put her hand on his.

“Because we are Marcus. Our girl went through more than I think we know or will ever find out. We are slowly figuring out what is happening in her head. Today was very positive.” Dr. Trish said. Helen sat down and everyone grabbed a coffee cup.

“Dr. Trish, in common terms, what just happened?” Helen said. Dr. Trish took a deep breath.

“Ok, Cassie is suffering from dissociative identity disorder. She has created a secondary identity to deal with all the trauma.” Dr. Trish said.

“So, she’s schizophrenic?” Helen said.

“Not exactly, I would consider it more of an ego-state. The two identities are aware of each other and are both interested in the other’s welfare. It’s more like she has carved out part of herself to protect it.” Dr. Trish said.

“To protect it?” Helen said.

“Yes, you heard her say she had no friends at school. She had Jennifer but I suspect she considered Jennifer more like a child that needed protection and care rather than a friend that could help her.” Dr. Trish said.

“You said she said it, was that my daughter talking?” Helen said and Dr. Trish nodded.

“Yes, it was. Think of it as you were talking to her strength, and she named it Becky.” Dr. Trish said.

“Who was Becky?” Helen said.

“She was a local girl that suffered abuse at the hands of her family, specifically her uncle. She was a freshman at Brownlee up until her disappearance. You saw Pennington abusing her, I assume the rest of the faculty participated as they did with Cassie. You heard her say Becky was her before she showed up.” Dr. Trish said.

“That’s horrible.” Helen said.

“Yes, we think her family sold her to Pennington. She was living on campus and records show she never left. She never went to HQ as far as we can tell.” Dr. Trish said.

“How did Cassie pick her out?” Helen said.

“Her picture is on the wall at the high school. She was a track athlete, and she won some kind of award, so she is on a plaque. Cassie must have seen it and recognized her from the videos she was watching.” Dr. Trish said.

“What videos was she watching?” Helen said.

“Charley found some recordings of her in her coach’s office watching videos of some of the abuse of other girls. She started that right about the time she did the first movie, I think it was called Garage Virgin.” Dr. Trish said and pointed to the paper still on the table.

“Why was she doing that?” Helen said.

“I can only assume she got scared after the movie and wanted to find out more. Your daughter is very persistent and creative.” Dr. Trish said.

“What do we do now?” Helen said.

“She told us what to do. Hammer her with tapes, try to make her remember during the day. Keep Jennifer close to her at night.” Dr. Trish said.

“What do we want to happen?” Marcus said.

“We want her to co-exist with her alternate personality, hopefully eventually merging so she can be her whole self again.” Dr. Trish said.

“She said tonight she didn’t feel like the same girl.” Marcus said and Dr. Trish nodded.

“She’s not. She is Cassie without her strength, or at least not all of it.” Dr. Trish said and Marcus sniffled. Kelly rubbed his arm.

“She said she felt weak.” Marcus said. Dr. Trish nodded.

“Marcus, do you remember what she said about you?” Dr. Trish said and he nodded.

“I was just another black cock she had to fuck for lunch.” Marcus said.

“Yes, that is what she’s feeling. What she wanted was for you to start over. Court her, romance her, treat her like a new girlfriend. Create some happy memories so that when you do get to the sex part you will be different than the others.” Dr. Trish said.

“I can help you with that. I love being courted.” Kelly said and he chuckled.

“She was right about you.” Marcus said and kissed Kelly on the cheek.

“Dr. Trish, so we take everything she said as gospel?” Helen said and Dr. Trish nodded.

“Don’t think those were the ramblings of a crazy person. Those were the repressed memories that she is holding back. Was everything she said to you true?” Dr. Trish said and Helen nodded.

“Yes, her father and my sons all had sex with her, I’m sorry, raped her multiple times and her father did call her a whore.” Helen said and Kelly gasped.

“That will be a tough one. We will need to be careful.” Dr. Trish said.

“I can help with that, my father made it all happen, so I sort of owe her.” Beatrice said.

“Oh B, I’m so sorry. You have things too.” Helen said and Beatrice smiled.

“Helen, I have come to terms with my things. Meditation is wonderful for that. You don’t have to worry about me. Tony was a sadistic bastard, he hurt you, he raped my mom, and he raped Cassie and forced her to do monstrous things even before he handed her over to Pennington.” Beatrice said.

“Thank you, B.” Helen said.

“Helen, she said something else to you. She asked how you survived twenty years of rape and if you found her blood on your sheets? She also asked if you were surprised that he got his hands on her.” Dr. Trish said.

“What did she mean?” Helen said.

“There is some anger and resentment there. Cassie will never tell you that, but Becky has no issue with saying it. She has some feelings in there that you and your husband handed her to Tony, or at least made it easy for him to get to her.” Dr. Trish said. Helen started crying and put her head down.

“I should have stopped him. I was too scared. She’s right, I let him have her and just stood there.” Helen said and cried on her arms. Kelly moved next to her and put her arm around her.

“And don’t forget the last thing she said. You are her rock, keep hugging her and you can work though the things.” Dr. Trish said. Helen lifted her head and wiped her eyes.

“We have to listen to everything, not just the bad stuff.” Dr. Trish said and Helen smiled.

“What can we do for her?” Helen said. Dr. Trish sighed.

“Well, she gave us the blueprint, we have to execute it. I will continue to work with her on her memories. You keep hugging her and Marcus will start dating her.” Dr. Trish said.

“Ok. I can do that.” Helen said.

“She said tonight was going to suck. When she goes to sleep tonight, I have a feeling she will try to access some of the hard stuff. Becky said sometimes she can’t control her dreams. We know Cassie wants to get better fast so she may just go for it tonight. We have to be ready for anything.” Dr. Trish said.

“Well, I think we should go shopping when she wakes up. Buying new clothes always makes me feel so much better.” Kelly said. Dr. Trish smiled.

“Perfect.” Dr. Trish said.

“Yeah, we need to get them all some more clothes before you have to start seeing Tommy as a patient.” Helen said. Dr. Trish chuckled.

Cassie opened her eyes and stretched her right arm. Jennifer shuffled next to her, and she saw her look up. Her eyes were wide open, and she looked terrified.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Cassie said.

“Are you ok?” Jennifer said softly. Cassie kissed her on the nose.

“Yes, I think so. Having you next to me is awesome.” Cassie said and Jennifer smiled.

“Good, I will stay right here.” Jennifer said and snuggled up closer to her.

“It will be interesting when we have to walk around.” Cassie said and Jennifer chuckled.

“We will make it work.” Jennifer said.

“Yes, we will baby. Just you and me.” Cassie said and kissed Jennifer on the ear.

Helen looked up when she saw Cassie walk in with Jennifer hanging onto her.

“Mom, I have this growth on me. It actually feels ok, but we may want to have it looked at.” Cassie said and Helen laughed. She held out her arms and Cassie walked into them, bringing Jennifer along. Helen wrapped her arms around both of them and looked at Dr. Trish. Dr. Trish smiled.

“Cassie, how would you like to test out these cards buying some new clothes?” Kelly said and Jennifer popped her head up.

“Cassie, can we do that, please?” Jennifer said. Cassie saw a butterfly land on her arm, and she remembered the last time they went shopping for clothes.

“We did that with Ray.” Cassie said and Jennifer nodded.

“Yes, we did. I promise not to make you try on a prom dress again.” Jennifer said and Cassie chuckled.

“That’s ok, baby. We will have a lot of support today I think.” Cassie said.

“Yes, you will. Now you guys go put on some pants so we can get out of here.” Helen said.

The shopping trip was wonderful therapy and Helen saw her daughter smile and laugh a lot. Her heart felt much better than it did earlier today. They had some more work to do but she felt like they had jumped a huge hurdle. She saw Marcus lift Jennifer and put him on her shoulder as they walked. The little squeal was like music to her ears.

“So, this is what it feels like to be tall.” Jennifer said and Marcus laughed.

“Yes, little one, how’s the view up there?” Marcus said.

“It’s awesome, but how do you not hit your head on things?” Jennifer said as she ducked under a tree branch. Cassie and Marcus both laughed.

“Helen, this is nice.” Kelly said and took Helen’s hand.

“Yes, it is. I was very worried this morning and that was very scary.” Helen said.

“I’m not surprised, your daughter is incredible and only she would create another identity to protect herself.” Kelly said.

“That is strange, I feel like I am learning psychology every day.” Helen said.

“Tell me about it, I didn’t read so much when I was in school, but this is fascinating.” Kelly said.

“True, but I will be glad when it’s over and I can have my little girl back.” Helen said. Kelly hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“You hang in there and just keep hugging.” Kelly said and Helen chuckled.

“I can do that.” Helen said.

Cassie saw a luggage shop and pulled Marcus towards it. Marcus put Jennifer down and she looked at Cassie. Cassie walked into the shop and touched a small pink suitcase. Jennifer walked up and grabbed her arm.

“You had one of these. Ray bought it for you.” Cassie said and Jennifer nodded.

“Where is it?” Cassie said and Jennifer sniffled. Cassie looked down at her and turned to see tears running down two cute cheeks.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Cassie said.

“You haven’t remembered that yet and I hope you don’t.” Jennifer said. Helen and Kelly walked up.

“What do you mean sweetie?” Cassie said.

“It was horrible, and they hurt you really bad. You don’t have to remember that.” Jennifer said. Cassie hugged her little friend and sighed.

“If I do, we will fight through it, right? Just me and you.” Cassie said and Jennifer snuggled her head into Cassie’s chest.

Dr. Trish looked up as the gang came back into the apartment. Taylor jumped up from the table and hugged Cassie.

“It was nice and quiet for a while.” Dr. Trish said and smiled.

“Sorry about that.” Helen said.

“No worries, Taylor and I got some good work done while you were out.” Dr. Trish said and closed her laptop.

“Mom, what’s for dinner?” Taylor said. Helen ruffled her hair and smiled.

“My little bottomless pit. Actually, I think I may have two of them.” Helen said and touched Jennifer’s head. Jennifer smiled and rubbed her legs together to try and scratch the itch in her small pussy.

“I am getting a little hungry.” Jennifer said.

“Got a little tingle down there?” Helen said and Jennifer nodded.

“I have an idea, why don’t we get dressed up and go out to dinner, all of us.” Marcus said.

Jennifer and Taylor looked at Helen and she chuckled. It was like looking at two little birds with their mouths open.

“I think that’s a grand idea.” Helen said.

“Sweet, ok, makeup and hair will be in the bathroom. Let’s get moving, we have a lot of work to do.” Kelly said and took Cassie’s hand. Cassie looked at Kelly.

“You first. I have been wanting to glam you up since I met you.” Kelly said and Cassie smiled.

Marcus sat at the table and sipped his coffee. He felt like he was getting addicted. Helen smiled at him.

“Today was good.” Helen said and Marcus nodded.

“Yes, it was. She still seems a little off but after what happened this morning it could be way worse.” Marcus said.

“Tell me about it. That was not easy to hear.” Helen said.

They both looked up and saw Cassie standing in the doorway with Kelly behind her. Marcus felt his mouth open as he looked at his shorty. Her hair was pulled to the left side and curled over her shoulder, leaving the right side of her face open and covering most of the brace on her left shoulder. Her eyes were sparkling, and her lips were shiny and pink. She was wearing a tight blue dress that hugged her body. Her breasts looked amazing as the material squeezed them. Her left shoulder was wrapped so that her left breast was not under bandages. Her hips looked incredible under the tight material and her legs made his eyes pop. She was wearing black heels, and her toes were even cute.

“So, what do you think?” Kelly said. Marcus felt his eyes get a little wet. He wiped his cheek.

“Shorty, you are gorgeous.” Marcus said slowly. Cassie smiled and walked up to him. She felt very comfortable in the heels, but she shut down that thought before she obsessed on why. She stopped in front of him and took his hand.

“Mister, would you like to be my date tonight?” Cassie said and he nodded.

“Fuck yes.” Marcus said and she laughed.

“You’re supposed to be courting me, such language.” Cassie said and smiled.

“Sorry, yes, I would be honored to escort the prettiest girl I have ever seen.” Marcus said.

“You may want to hold off on that thought. There are two other girls coming in here.” Cassie said.

“Nope, you are the one for me and you will always be the prettiest in the room when I’m around.” Marcus said. Cassie felt her heart warm, and she stepped into his arms as he sat there. She pulled his head into her chest and sighed. She saw her mom smiling and she closed her eyes.

Kelly looked down at the two little faces and she put her hand over her mouth.

“Girls, you are gorgeous. I knew these dresses were made for you when we saw them in the store.” Kelly said and she heard two giggles.

Taylor turned and Kelly saw her little butt pop out of the tight yellow dress. Her legs looked great coming out of the bottom of the short dress. Her small heels were just enough to give her legs definition and still look like they belonged on a young girl. She turned back and Kelly saw the buttons running down the front. She opened two of the top ones, just enough to see the beginning of a bulge of two cute breasts. She pushed a stray hair off her face and smiled.

“Taylor, this is precious. Do you like your hair?” Kelly said and Taylor looked into the mirror. She saw a loose ponytail with a lot of curls hanging around her face. She sniffled and looked back at Kelly. Kelly hugged the little girl and rubbed her back.

“Just breathe baby. You will need to get used to the love around here. It’s not going anywhere, and you will feel it all around you all the time.” Kelly said and kissed the top of her head.

“Thank you.” Taylor said softly.

“Let’s go and show you off to your fans.” Kelly said and took Taylor’s hand.

Helen caught her breath when she saw Taylor. She was beautiful, her face was already cute but now her eyes were sparkling with the makeup and her lips were light red. Her hair was loose but amazing as it framed her face. Helen held out her arms and Taylor walked into the hug.

“Baby girl, you are so pretty.” Helen said and she heard Taylor sigh.

“I love this place.” Taylor said softly. She felt a touch on her shoulder and looked to see Cassie sitting on Marcus’s leg and smiling.

“You are beautiful.” Cassie said.

Kelly shook her head as she looked into the mirror, standing behind Jennifer. She fluffed the long hair and let the soft curls flow around her bare shoulders. She stepped back and Jennifer turned to look at her. Kelly felt her heart skip and her pussy tingled as she looked at the gorgeous young girl. The green dress hugged her small body but exaggerated her curves, so your eyes struggled between the perfect face and the perfect body. Kelly sat on the edge of the tub and took a breath.

“Jennifer, you are literally breathtaking.” Kelly said and Jennifer smiled. Jennifer ran her hands down the sides of the dress.

“You don’t think it’s too much. It feels short and tight.” Jennifer said. She didn’t share that she felt like she was dressed for a special client and a lot of his friends.

“Baby, it’s perfect, and you will pull every eye wherever we go. You look like a model.” Kelly said.

Kelly looked down at the cute feet in the heels. She moved her eyes up to the perfect legs and then the thighs as they disappeared under the dress. She loved the way it hugged her hips and how they curved just slightly from her legs and her waist. It was like they were teasing you with what they will look like in a couple more years. Her breasts were not as big as Cassie’s but on her small frame they were fabulous. The dress hugged them and pushed them out of the top just enough. She shook her head again and stood up.

“Let’s go show you off.” Kelly said. Jennifer smiled and took her hand.

Cassie gasped and got off of Marcus’s leg when she saw Jennifer in the doorway. She walked over and hugged her little friend. She rubbed her back and took a huge whiff of her sweet scent.

“You are stunning.” Cassie whispered and she felt Jennifer shiver.

“Cassie, I feel like I am dreaming. Please tell me this is real, and we are not going on another assignment.” Jennifer said and Cassie squeezed her little body.

“No more assignments, baby girl. This is very real. I may not remember everything yet, but I am pretty sure about that. I will be surprised if mom even lets you out of her sight again.” Cassie said and Jennifer giggled.

“Give me ten minutes and I will be ready.” Kelly said and left.

Helen looked at Jennifer as Cassie let go of her. She did look like she should be in a magazine. She could not describe how beautiful she was, it was like she was perfect. She saw the cute face smile as she caught her eye and she got prettier. Helen held out her arms and wrapped them around the little body.

Kelly sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She had never had any issues with her confidence, but it was being tested around all this beauty. These little girls were making her feel like an old hag. She chuckled and picked up the brush. She looked at the black dress she bought today, and she did like it. She picked up her makeup and got to work.

“Marcus, where are we going?” Cassie said.

“Johnny got us reservations at Chez Valenzie.” Marcus said and Helen gasped.

“That restaurant is very exclusive.” Helen said.

“Yeah, that’s what he said. He does feel pretty bad about everything, so it makes him feel better to do things like this.” Marcus said and Cassie shivered. The memory of Johnny’s face in his office with coach as they talked about getting her in the cabin flashed across her mind. One more thing to work on. She sighed and leaned against her giant man.

Kelly walked into the living room, and she felt like she was under a microscope as five sets of eyes looked at her. She was suddenly self-conscious and made sure the wrap dress was not flashing the room. She looked up and Marcus was laughing.

“No, you’re not showing anything, we are staring because you are beautiful.” Marcus said.

“Please, I feel like a potato around all this.” Kelly said and Cassie laughed. Cassie got up and walked over to her. She put her hands on Kelly’s hips and smiled.

“You will never in any universe ever be described as a potato. You are what we all want to be when we get a little older.” Cassie said and Kelly looked to see Jennifer and Taylor nodding. She looked back at the pretty little blonde that was severely abused for three months and was still standing in front of her.

“You are amazing, and I look up to you. I hope to be as strong as you one day.” Kelly said and hugged Cassie. Cassie sighed because she did not feel strong. She was saying the right things, but something was still nagging at her, like she was not complete. She just hoped all the love around her would keep her safe.

The restaurant was very fancy and very shiny. Marcus led his entourage of females into the lobby. Cassie on one arm and Kelly on the other. He felt his chest expand as he saw all the jealous eyes follow him as he walked to the small podium.

“Mr. Robertson, good to see you sir. We are ready to seat you now. Please follow Tracy.” The tall skinny man said.

Marcus followed the cute blonde with the very nice butt. He could not believe he was looking at another woman with what was wrapped around him, but he was a man, and those tight black pants were doing their job in pulling his eyes.

“Here you go sir. Rodolfo will be here shortly.” The cute girl said as they all sat down at the long table, and she put a menu in front of each of them.

Cassie sat next to Marcus with Jennifer on her left. Kelly sat across from Marcus with Taylor next to her and mom at the end. She liked her little team. She did miss her doctors, but they said they were tired and needed sleep. Beatrice was off on another adventure and Charley was tied up with meetings. She looked up to see a young man setting down bread and another placing water in front of each of them. They looked around her age and they were cute. They smiled at her, and she nodded. She noticed they smiled at all the girls, and she chuckled. There were a lot of pretty girls around this table.

The food was delicious, and Cassie fought the itch between her legs. She wiggled a couple of times and Jennifer squeezed her arm.

“Breathe slow.” Jennifer whispered and Cassie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The itch didn’t disappear, but she could focus again. She looked at Jennifer.

“How are you doing?” Cassie said.

“Ok, I hope it will get better. I am trying not to look at anyone else, it helps.” Jennifer said.

Cassie sighed and looked around. The restaurant was fancy, but she had been to a lot of fancy restaurants. In one of them two old people shoved shrimp into her pussy at the table. She felt a cold shiver when she remembered how Jennifer was treated by Taylor’s evil brother at that same restaurant. She looked at Taylor and remembered her sitting at the table topless while her father berated her. She felt sad that her friend had to put up with that. She looked around again to see if she recognized anyone. She saw an old couple at the table next to them and the man was looking at her. Was he there when she had to suck off Mr. Jameson? Did he see her have to spread her legs for the old people and their shrimp? She suddenly felt her bladder wake up and she stood up. Jennifer was laughing at something Taylor said and she touched Marcus on the shoulder.

“I need to go to the restroom.” She whispered and Marcus nodded.

Cassie walked slowly through the crowd, wondering how many of them have seen her naked and getting fucked on a table. She thought about the first time she saw Beatrice, that was a restaurant and she got fucked over a table that night too. That seemed to be her destiny in restaurants. She saw one of the boys, the one that brought the bread. He was standing next to a hallway.

“Excuse me, where’s the restroom.” She said.

“Right this way.” He said and she followed him down the hall. The walls were painted black and there was a black door on the left at the end of the hall with a picture of a pretty lady on it.

“Here you go.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you.” Cassie said.

She pushed open the door and then went into the stall and sat down. She looked at her black silk panties around her ankles and thought about how many men had pulled her panties down. Could she actually count them all? There were so many. She felt her pussy heating up as her mind shuffled through all the men and all the cocks that had been inside her. She finished and wiped and stood up. She looked down at her panties and wondered if the men wanted them on her or not. She kicked them off her feet and left them next to the toilet.

The door squeaked a little as she left. The bread boy was standing next to a small alcove talking to the other boy. She walked up and they looked at her. She saw them look at her chest and then down her body. The men always liked her breasts, they said they were amazing.

“You are so pretty.” The bread boy said.

“Thank you, the food was amazing.” Cassie said.

“So, you liked the bread? I made it myself.” The bread boy said and laughed.

“Yes, it was very good.” Cassie said and stepped closer to the boy. He looked nervous and she saw him look around. There was no one else in the hall except for the water boy.

“Did you like the water?” The other boy said, and she looked at him. That is true, they both were involved.

“Yes, of course. It was very cold and refreshing. I should thank you as well.” Cassie said and the bread boy gasped.

“Yes, I was thinking you should thank us a lot.” The water boy said and grabbed her right breast through her dress. Cassie looked at the boy and he didn’t look like a regular food guy, but she couldn’t keep track of them all.

“I am good with my mouth, but you can have my pussy or ass if you would rather.” Cassie said and the bread boy looked very nervous.

“Are you serious?” The water boy said, and she nodded.

“Well, then I’ll take the pussy.” He said and took her right arm and led her into the small alcove. There was a table there with napkins and glasses. He bent her over the table and pulled up her dress.

“Holy fuck, look at that. No panties, this little whore wanted this all along.” The water boy said as he yanked his cock out of his pants and moved it around her wet pussy. Cassie laid her head on the table and waited for his cock.

She felt him slide in easily and then smash his body against her butt. He grabbed her hips and started to thrust hard and fast.

“Fuck, this pussy is great.” He said between thrusts.

“Man, hurry up. Someone could come.” The other boy said.

“Relax dude, no one comes back here except us. Most of these rich people don’t pee anywhere but their own house. This little slut wanted the cock, that’s why she wandered back here.” The water boy said as he hammered her pussy.

Cassie felt him push hard and hold her hips. She heard the grunt and felt the warm juice again. Another happy customer. He pulled out and rubbed her butt.

“Come on dude, whip it out. She is fucking great, and she wants it. See, she’s waiting for you.” The water boy said and slapped her butt.

Cassie laid across the table as was her destiny and waited for the other cock. She got her wish, and her pussy was filled again. She heard a gasp.

“Told you, you won’t find many pussies like this my friend. The rich cunts are the best.” The water boy said.

Jennifer picked up her napkin to wipe the tears from her eyes as she finally stopped laughing at Taylor. She was so funny. She was so happy being here with her new family. She turned and looked at Marcus.

“Where’s Cassie?” Jennifer said.

“She when to the bathroom.” Marcus said. Jennifer shivered.

“How long ago.” Jennifer said tentatively.

“I don’t know, I guess about ten minutes.” Marcus said. Jennifer stood up and grabbed his hand.

“No, no, no.” She said and pulled him out of his seat.

Marcus was pulled across the restaurant by the small girl and he saw her look around. She locked onto something and pulled him across the floor and into a hallway. He heard sounds but the hallway was empty. She pulled him farther down the hall and he saw an alcove and his anger exploded. A dark-haired boy was fucking Cassie over a table while his blonde friend watched. Marcus grabbed the blonde one first around the neck and then wrapped his other hand around the neck of the boy fucking her. He picked them both up and slammed them against the wall. They both squealed and squirmed and he tried not to break their necks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.