Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 70: Nice Visit and a Revelation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70: Nice Visit and a Revelation - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Cassie stepped out of the bedroom and Helen smiled. She was wearing a very cute little blue dress. It was cotton and had lots of lace on it.

“Cassie, that is precious.” Helen said and Cassie smiled.

“Thanks, I had forgotten about this one. I feel like it was from my previous life.” Cassie said.

“I understand.” Helen said.

Marcus walked up and hugged Cassie. She felt his strong arms around her, and she sighed.

“You ready to go have some fun shorty.” Marcus said.

“I guess, but it seems silly. We have so much work to do.” Cassie said.

“No, stop that. We have all the time we need. Dr. Trish said you need to relax a little after this morning.” Helen said.

“I know but I feel like there are girls that still need me. Mom, there were so many.” Cassie said. Helen pulled her daughter close to her and took her hands.

“Cassie, you have done enough. You need to take care of yourself and let your body heal, as well as your mind. Go and have a nice evening with your wonderful man. You need it.” Helen said and Cassie sighed.

“Ok. I do miss doing stuff like that. I’m not sure I remember how.” Cassie said.

“That’s what you have me for shorty. Let’s go paint the town.” Marcus said and took her hand.

“Can we start with just walking around a little before we start painting.” Cassie said and he laughed. Cassie felt her heart warm with his laughter, she would never get tired of hearing that.

Cassie held his hand and followed him out of the apartment. They walked across the quad, and she felt her body soaking in the sun and air. It felt good, she realized she had not actually been outside in a long time. She still questioned whether the garden at HQ was really open to the air. She heard some laughter and saw a group of boys approaching. She flinched a little but there was only three of them, she could fuck all of them without breaking a sweat.

“Marcus Robertson, man is it good to see you.” One of the boys said and held out his hand. Marcus shook it and Cassie relaxed, maybe they were not here to fuck her.

“Cliff Toney, RB1, I am so looking forward to off tackle left.” The man said and Marcus laughed.

“Good to meet you Cliff, it will be nice to get back on the field.” Marcus said.

“This is Gerald and Isaac, two of our current OL. They have been talking about you all week, I think you have groupies.” Cliff said and the other boys hit him on the arm. Marcus laughed.

“Gerald, Isaac, nice to meet you. Looking forward to the OL room.” Marcus said and the two boys shook his hand and smiled.

“So, is this the Clearbrook secret weapon?” Cliff said and looked at Cassie. She looked at him and his eyes did not look angry, that was nice.

“Fellas, this is my girlfriend, Cassie.” Marcus said. Cassie liked hearing that, it made her feel almost normal. Cliff held out his hand and she took it.

“I don’t know what kind of superpower you have baby girl but thank you so much for bringing us this man. You are sort of a folk hero in the locker room.” Cliff said and Cassie smiled.

“You’re welcome, I guess.” Cassie said softly.

“Guys, we are on a date that we have been looking forward to for a long time.” Marcus said and the three boys looked up.

“No worries, man, carry on. Just nice to see you.” Cliff said and Marcus shook his hand again.

Cassie watched them walk away and she sighed. Folk hero in the locker room, she could imagine the things that were said about her in there. Marcus took her hand, and they walked a little farther. Her mind was swirling with feelings of happiness and then guilt and embarrassment. She took a deep breath and he stopped.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Marcus said and sat on a small stone wall. He pulled her towards him and held her right hand.

“Should we tell them that the secret weapon that got you here is between my legs.” Cassie said and he frowned. Then his face lit up and he smiled. Cassie was confused.

“Baby, that is funny.” Marcus said.

“Marcus, don’t make fun of me.” Cassie said and he pulled her into a hug.

“Sweet girl, you have no idea. The reason I came here had nothing to do with what’s between those pretty legs. Don’t get me wrong, I love every part of you, that part especially but what made me fall in love with you was between your ears. Your pretty smile, your cute laugh, and your incredible sense of humor. Do not shortchange yourself and think any of this had to do with sex.” Marcus said and Cassie looked at him.

“But the steps?” Cassie said and he smiled.

“You had me way before you did any of that.” He said.

“You could have told me that before you shoved that monster in my ass.” Cassie said and he laughed.

“Baby, you were very insistent on completing those steps if I remember right. I tried to talk you out of it, but I had already figured out that when you set your mind to something it’s not easy to change it.” Marcus said and she sighed.

“Yeah, I can be a little stubborn.” Cassie said.

“No baby, not stubborn, persistent. That is what I love about you, you are a fighter. I am finding out more and more and I continue to be impressed.” Marcus said. Cassie took a deep breath and hugged her man with her one good arm.

“You need to feed me. All this talk about sex has my stomach rumbling.” Cassie said.

“I am good with that. There is a place I promised to bring you as soon as you were up and about.” Marcus said.

“The sandwich shop?” She said and he nodded.

“You know, we will have to find another restaurant eventually.” Cassie said and his wonderful laugh echoed in her ears again.

Helen hugged her coffee cup and let the warmth flow into her hands. She took a deep breath and looked at Trish.

“I just don’t understand why we have to do that?” Helen said.

“I know, but she needs to get past it before she can truly start to heal.” Trish said.

“What will happen when she finds out?” Kelly said.

“I am not sure; the mind is a complex organism and hers is very creative. It could manifest many different ways.” Dr. Trish said.

“That sounds scary.” Kelly said.

“Yes, this whole thing is scary. I didn’t know about the Brynn tape. We should vet this stuff better.” Dr. Trish said.

“Sorry about that, that’s on me. I didn’t have enough info to match the file until I got the name.” Charley said.

“No, it’s all good, we have to roll with what we have. Are we sure the other girls will not generate a similar response?” Dr. Trish said.

“Not sure, that one took us by surprise. We don’t know what else she saw in there.” Charley said.

“Ok, set up a couple of girls in the front and we will take our chances.” Dr. Trish said.

“Roger, do you want the whole catalog available?” Charley said.

“Yes, I know they are gruesome, but she needs to see it.” Dr. Trish said. Helen sighed.

“She is so happy.” Helen said. Dr. Trish moved closer and put her hand on Helen’s arm.

“No, she really isn’t. She is calm and happy to be with you and us, but she is not completely happy. She can’t be until some of this stuff is resolved.” Dr. Trish said.

“I know, I trust you. This is just so hard; I just want to hug her and make it all better.” Helen said and Dr. Trish sighed.

“You may still get a chance to do that.” Dr. Trish said.

“Ok, we are all set. I’m going to hit the hay. B should be home in a little while.” Charley said and stood up.

“Thank you, Charley, I know this is not standard protocol.” Dr. Trish said.

“Hey, I will do whatever you need. She is special, this case is exploding all over the place. The brass are calling me on my cell phone now.” Charley said and Helen chuckled.

“The same brass that wouldn’t give us the time of day.” Helen said and Charley smiled.

“The very same ones.” Charley said and stepped to the door.

“Good night, see you in the morning.” Dr. Trish said. Charley left and Helen looked at Trish.

“I am scared Trish.” Helen said.

“I know, me too. She is strong, we know that. We have to trust her.” Dr. Trish said. Helen sighed.

“Miss Cassie, it is so nice to see you. I am sad you are hurt but your smile warms my heart.” The man said and Cassie smiled.

“Thank you, it’s nice to be back. I have been looking forward to this for a long time.” Cassie said and sat down.

“Good, good, let Emily know what you want, and everything is on the house. Sweet girl, you brighten my whole shop.” The man said and touched her shoulder. Marcus chuckled.

“How’s it feel to be a superstar?” Marcus said and Cassie smirked.

“He has been talking about the girl that saved his business for three months, it is nice to finally meet you.” The waitress said.

“Thank you, Emily, it’s nice to meet you too but I am just a girl.” Cassie said. Marcus laughed.

Cassie ate her sandwich and thought about her food guys. The sandwich was on par with the food at HQ and her pussy shivered. They spent a little while talking to the manager again and then left. Cassie felt good, her tummy was full, and her pussy was not throbbing anymore. The pain in her ribs was bearable and her shoulder was just a dull ache at this point.

“Marcus, what did you really think about me when you saw me the first time?” Cassie said as they walked.

“I thought you were incredibly tiny. Almost too small for a college girl and well, you know, turns out I was right.” He said and she laughed.

“My first thought was that you were huge, still think that.” Cassie said.

“The next thing that went through my mind was how beautiful you were and if there was any chance you would kiss me.” He said and she stopped and looked at him.

“You actually thought I wouldn’t kiss you?” Cassie said and he nodded.

“Cassie, yes, there were a lot of skanks throwing themselves at me but real girls, quality girls are hard to find and yes, I was hoping you would kiss me.” Marcus said and she laughed.

“You got more than a kiss.” Cassie said.

“Yes, I did, and I am still surprised about that.” Marcus said. Cassie thought it sounded strange for a man to think they couldn’t fuck her. It had been a long time since she hadn’t fucked any man that walked into the room.

“But, again, it was not that. You make me laugh and I can’t wait to hear what you say next.” Marcus said. Cassie sighed.

“I don’t feel like I’m the same girl. I don’t know how to explain it.” Cassie said and he knelt in front of her.

“Cassie, you have been through something horrible. I understand that you don’t feel right yet, but I have a great memory. I will wait for you. I think my shorty is still in there and she will come back.” Marcus said and kissed her lips gently. Cassie put her arm around him and put her head on his shoulder.

“I hope you’re right.” She whispered.

Helen sat on the bed and waited for the girls. They walked out of the bathroom wrapped in towels. Their hair was wet and dripping over their shoulders. Their bare feet shuffled across the floor and stopped in front of Helen.

“You guys are cute as a button.” Helen said and Jennifer giggled.

“Thanks Mom.” Jennifer said. Helen saw Taylor frowning. She put her hand on her cheek and looked at her.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Helen said and looked at Taylor’s sad eyes.

“Nothing, I’m being silly.” Taylor said and Helen rubbed her cheek.

“She has never had a mom like you.” Jennifer said and Helen looked at Jennifer.

“What do you mean like me, baby?” Helen said and Taylor sniffled.

“My mom didn’t really engage with me. She was sort of just there.” Taylor said.

“Well, that was her loss. You will have a lot of engagement around here.” Helen said and grabbed Taylor and kissed her on the cheek and then the forehead. Taylor squirmed and giggled.

Helen leaned back and pulled Taylor onto the bed, kissing her on the shoulders and neck. Taylor was laughing and trying to get loose. Helen felt Jennifer jump on her back, and she moved to her left, dropping her on the bed next to Taylor. She leaned over and kissed Jennifer on the shoulder. Taylor wiggled out and her towel fell off on the floor. She jumped back on Helen and wrapped her arms around her as she kissed on Jennifer. Helen reached up and grabbed Taylor’s thigh. Another squeal and then Taylor was on the bed again. Helen pulled her next to Jennifer and squeezed them together.

“Now I have you, my little imps.” Helen said and both girls giggled.

“I love you mom.” Jennifer said and Helen stopped. She looked at the cute face and smiled.

“I love you too baby. And I love you as well sweetie.” Helen said and kissed Taylor on the forehead. Taylor wrapped her arms around Helen and pulled her down on top of her. Helen snuggled between the girls and held them in her arms.

“Well, you have your hands full.” Kelly said as she walked in the door.

“Yeah, I could have used your help a few minutes ago when I got attacked by two naked nymphs.” Helen said and more giggling.

“Oh no, those nymphs are all yours.” Kelly said and Helen smiled.

“I know, and I love it.” Helen said.

“What time do we expect them back?” Kelly said.

“I don’t know, I told Marcus to just have some fun and come back whenever they got tired.” Helen said.

“I’m going to take a shower.” Kelly said.

“Ok, I will get these two dressed and we will be on the couch.” Helen said.

“Mom, it still sounds weird to be getting dressed. We were naked all the time.” Jennifer said and Helen sighed.

“I know baby. That must have been hard.” Helen said.

“We got used to it. It became normal for us.” Jennifer said.

“How did you go to the bathroom?” Taylor said and Jennifer giggled.

“The toilet was in the middle of the room. We also got used to peeing with an audience.” Jennifer said.

“That’s weird.” Taylor said.

“Actually, our room was a safe place. We only had to deal with the food guys and the trainers.” Jennifer said.

“Did you really have to have sex to eat?” Taylor said.

“Yeah, we got used to that too. I still get a tingle between my legs when I eat. Cassie said it will take us a long time to get over that.” Jennifer said.

“Ok, enough of that. We are done with that stuff for the night. Get some clothes on and let’s go watch a movie.” Helen said and the girls jumped off the bed. Jennifer dropped her towel and Helen watched two cute little butts as they dug clothes out of the drawers.

Kelly walked into the living room in her T-shirt and saw Helen snuggled on the couch with the girls watching a movie. Jennifer looked up at her and held out her arm. Kelly smiled and slid in next to the little cutie. Jennifer grabbed her arm and pulled it across her chest. Kelly held a small breast as she settled in on the couch and watched Vinny talk to the judge. Wasn’t that guy Herman Munster?

Cassie opened the door to the apartment, and it was mostly dark. She heard the TV and walked over and saw her mom and Kelly asleep with two cute girls wrapped all around them. The TV was on some home shopping show, and she picked up the remote and turned it off. She smiled as she looked at the sleeping group. They looked happy and she felt happy for them.

“They all asleep?” Marcus whispered as he walked up behind Cassie.

“Yeah.” Cassie said. He put his arms around her and hugged her from behind.

“You should do the same.” He said and she nodded. She was very tired.

Marcus took her right hand and led her into the bedroom. He helped her pee and then pulled off her dress. She looked so cute in her light blue panties. He kissed her and rubbed her smooth back.

“How about we snuggle and go to sleep.” Marcus said. Cassie smiled.

“I would love that.” She said and he led her back into the bedroom.

They climbed into bed and Marcus wrapped his huge arms around her. She snuggled against his chest and closed her eyes.

“Good night shorty.” Marcus whispered and kissed her ear.

“Good night.” Cassie whispered.

Cassie walked down the alley and it smelled of beer and urine. She covered her mouth and tried not to gag. Her heels clicked on the concrete, and she tried not to touch anything as she made her way around the trash cans and the various piles of things. She saw a large puddle of water and walked around it.

“There’s our little teenage slut.” She heard and looked up to see a huge black man towering over her. He had a single gold tooth, and she felt a familiar fear. He was dressed in a tight muscle shirt and shorts. He was smiling at her, but she didn’t like the smile. She stopped a few feet in front of him.

“Woo baby, you clean up nice.” He said as his eyes moved down her body. Her tight gold dress sparkled in the moonlight and the light from the few bare light bulbs on the walls. She wanted to say something, but she felt like this was all pre-determined for her now.

“I love stockings on my whores. The clients eat that shit up. Lift that pretty dress a little, let me see.” The huge man said. Cassie slid her dress up her thigh, showing the top of her stocking on her left leg. She saw his smile get bigger.

“Fuck, that is hot. Baby, you are one hot piece of ass. I know why the boys love you so much.” He said and she shivered.

“What do you want?” Cassie said softly, finally getting the words out. He laughed a huge laugh that echoed off the wet walls of the dirty alley.

“What do all men want, pussy, of course.” He said.

“Please let me go, I don’t want to do this.” Cassie said in a whimper.

“That’s good, the boys like it when the whores are uncomfortable. But you knew that right baby, that is why you bring in the big money. You also know you walked right into this, if you didn’t want it so much why did you get all dolled up and walk down a filthy alley.” He said and laughed.

She hung her head as she realized he was right and waited for the raping to begin. Why did they play with her like this, why didn’t they just fuck her and let her go. This was torture.

“Come on little cunt, let’s get the show on the road.” He said and grabbed her arm.

He pulled her down the alley, she stumbled behind him as her steps could not match his large ones. She saw a black door in the wall, and he knocked twice. The door opened after a few seconds, and she saw another black man looking at them.

“Special delivery.” Her first man said as he held her arm.

“Cool, I have heard about this little whore. They tell me she never met a black cock she couldn’t swallow.” The man at the door said and smiled.

“Yeah, that is her special power, that and these tits.” The first man said and grabbed her right breast through her dress. She grimaced as his hand squeezed her breast painfully.

“I have seen those, they are impressive. Bring her in, I will let the boss know she’s here.” The man said and stepped back.

The man pulled her into the room, and it was very dark. He drug her down a dark hall and then into another room. There was a bed and a chair with a small table next to it. The lamp on the table gave off the only light in the room. She looked around and the room felt a little familiar.

“This is where you will spend the next couple of days, little whore. The list is long this time, your reputation is starting to grow. I think the boss said we have over 100 guys signed up; your slutty pussy will be a mess. But I also know for a fact a lot of these guys love to fuck a little white chick in the ass so good luck with that.” The man said and laughed.

He dropped her in the chair and left. A different large black man was sitting on a stool near the door. They slapped hands when the first man left. She looked around the room and it was very plain. The walls were painted red which made it feel much smaller. She looked at the bed and saw there were chains attached to each corner. That was not good. She heard a movement and a young girl walked into the room. She was blonde and was wearing a very small black bikini bottom. It barely covered her pussy, and her small ass was completely visible. She looked sad and her breasts were small. She was carrying pieces of leather and as she got closer Cassie saw they were cuffs of some sort with buckles on them. The young girl started attaching one to her right wrist.

“What is this?” Cassie said and the girl looked up.

“Sorry.” She said softly.

Cassie sat still as the girl attached the cuffs to each of her wrists and ankles. She noticed there were multiple metal rings hanging from them. Also, not good. The girl sat back on her legs and looked up at Cassie. She was holding a small tube in her hand.

“Do you want lube? There are a lot tonight.” The small girl said. Cassie heard her voice, and it was soft but a little scratchy. The girl seemed pitiful and scared.

“A lot of what?” Cassie said and the girl frowned.

“A lot of men. I have never seen this many, and they are very drunk. They will be rough; do you want me to lube you up? I snuck this out, they don’t know.” She said softly and held out the tube. Cassie looked at the small girl and her tiny panties and wondered where she could have snuck anything out.

“Sure, I guess.” Cassie said and the girl smiled. She scooted forward and put her hands on Cassie’s thighs. Her hands were small and warm. She pushed up the tight dress and her eyes lit up.

“You are so pretty.” The girl said. Cassie looked down at her and her pretty face.

“You are beautiful as well.” Cassie said and the girl lowered her head.

“No, I am just a useless cunt.” The girl said in a small voice. Cassie felt sadness as the girl’s small fingers pulled her panties to the side.

“What the fuck are you doing!” Cassie heard a loud voice and looked up to see the man that let them in walking over.

He smashed his hand against the side of the small girl’s head, and she flew against the bed. Cassie heard a whimper and the girl curled up in a ball. The man kicked her, and she grunted.

“Stupid cunts, can’t even follow a simple direction.” The man screamed down at the small girl. He kicked her again.

“Please stop, she was just trying to help.” Cassie said and the man looked at her.

“I heard about you, always trying to save all the little cunts. Well, princess, you won’t save this one.” The man said and grabbed the girl’s small right ankle. He stood up and walked out of the room, dragging the girl behind him. She was crying and scrambling as he pulled her out of the room by her ankle.

Cassie saw another man walk in, he was dressed in a suit, he was huge and black.

“Welcome Cassie girl. So happy to have you here tonight. We have a special night planned and then a couple of days of fucking for you. The word got out and we have an unprecedented number of customers. This little bed will be smoking once you are done.” He said and laughed.

“But first, let’s get our night going.” He said and grabbed her wrists and snapped the cuffs together in front of her. He attached a small chain to the cuffs and yanked her to her feet.

“Come along little pussy. Time to start the show.” He said and walked out of the room. She walked quickly in her heels to keep up with him.

They walked down a hall and then up a few steps. He pulled a curtain aside and they walked onto a stage. She heard the screaming and tried to look out at the audience, but the light was bright and in her face. He pulled her to the center of the stage, and she saw the audience was filled with black men. She saw a couple of small white girls walking around with trays. They were all topless with small panties. She saw the men grabbing them and pinching nipples as the girls delivered drinks.

“Gentlemen, we have a treat for you tonight!” The man said and she heard a cheer.

“Cassie has graced us with her presence.” The man said and pulled up on the chain, lifting her arms over her head. The audience cheered.

“She is a magic girl, and she has already inspired something extra.” The man said and moved his arm.

Cassie saw the door man walk on the stage dragging the young girl from the room. He walked up and then she noticed there was a cuff on her ankle. A chain dropped from above and he attached it to her cuff. He stepped back and the chain started pulling her up. It stopped when none of her body was touching the ground, she was hanging from one leg. The audience was cheering, and the man tore off her tiny panties. Cassie saw her small pussy was smooth. It was wide open as she struggled with her leg in the air.

“You guys should recognize cunt 3, she was naughty tonight, and she will share the stage with Cassie. It is appropriate I think, Cassie’s first night with us and this little cunt’s last.” He said and the crowd cheered.

Cassie looked at the girl and she was crying with her arms hanging down. Cassie felt her heart break as she looked at her. She saw the man next to her pull out a large brown strap. He wrapped it around his hand and then swung it hard right against her pussy. The girl screamed and the crowd cheered.

“Ok, fellas, here is how this will work. Wait, let me get something in order.” He said and yanked Cassie to her knees.

“Open my pants and get out my cock, whore.” He said to Cassie. She looked up at him and wondered how she could get out of this. He smiled. Cassie heard a sickening sound of leather on skin and the girl screamed again.

“We can just keep hitting her if you want.” He said and Cassie grabbed his zipper and yanked it down. She fished out his cock and held it in her hands.

“Now fellas, here are the rules. We can fuck this little whore all night as long as there is a cock touching her in some way at all times. If she is left alone, the night is over.” He said and she let go of his cock. He laughed.

“As you can see boys, she will give us some excitement.” The man said and Cassie heard the sound again and another scream. She grabbed the cock.

“Down the hatch, whore.” The man said and she took a deep breath. She took the cock in her mouth and swallowed it completely. She heard the crowd gasp as her lips touched the hair around his cock.

“As you can see fellas, her body can take cock. Feel free to ram your junk into any of her holes as many times as you want. We will not shut it down until we are all done.” He said and held her head against him. Cassie took small breaths through her nose.

“Lastly, since Miss Cassie is so sweet, she has given us additional entertainment. As you are waiting for one of her holes to be free you can beat this little cunt hanging over here. We don’t need her back so don’t hold back. You can fuck her too if you like, she is here for your pleasure.” The man said and started fucking her face brutally. Cassie closed her eyes and tried to focus as the cock hammered her mouth. He came relatively quickly, and she swallowed her first load of many she was afraid.

More men came on the stage and grabbed her. Her wrists were attached to a chain as were both of her ankles. She was lifted in the air, her legs spread and her head hanging down. Her pussy and mouth were filled quickly. She tried to relax as the gangrape started. She heard the young girl screaming as another man beat her with the strap over and over. Cassie felt her heart break for the girl, she didn’t even know her name.

Cassie felt a man cum in her mouth and she let the cum flow out. Another cock took its place, and she looked over at the girl, she was not sure how long she had been there, but the small girl’s body was red and bleeding. She was not moving as a man fucked her. She could see a lot of blood on the stage, and she worried that she was gone. Another man hit her small breasts with the strap and Cassie heard her whimper.

“Not dead yet.” Cassie heard and saw a man grab the young girl’s bloody hair and yank her head up. Cassie saw her eyes and they fluttered at her. The girl smiled with her bloody mouth as she looked at Cassie.

“We will always find you and we will find all these too. The little cunts you think you saved. See her little whore? This is what awaits all your friends.” The man said and punched the girl in the face. Cassie heard the crunch, and he dropped her head. She was still again, and they continued to beat her. The cock in Cassie’s mouth dumped more cum and then left. A man walked over and grabbed her head and lifted it up so she could see the audience.

“Look at them all, they are all here to fuck you. Your body is like a magnet for black cock.” The man said as he held her head up. She saw there was a man between her legs, and he was moving. She tried to focus and at least figure out what hole he was in.

“Just a piece of meat with holes in it. We will always find you.” The man said in her ear as the man between her legs grunted. He pulled her head towards him and tried to shove his cock in her mouth.

Cassie tried to roll away from him and she started to fall. She panicked and tried to throw her arm out to break her fall. The chains must have broken, she hit the stage with a thump on her right side. The floor was slimy, and she rolled over on her back. The man was looking down at her. She closed her eyes and prepared her body for more cocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.