Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 69: Recovery Continues

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69: Recovery Continues - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Cassie looked around the table and everyone was crying. Marcus was looking at her with happy eyes, she liked that. She got off her mom’s lap and crawled up into his. She felt his strong arms around her again, and she sighed. She looked at Jennifer and she was now hugging mom. They were both crying but it sounded happy. Taylor was sitting on Kelly’s lap and bawling into her chest. Kelly was rubbing her head with tears running out of her own eyes. Dr. Wallace was smiling but her cheeks were wet, Dr. Trish was leaning back in her chair, and she looked relieved.

“So, one question, the pizza guy’s name is Tommy?” Cassie said and her mom nodded.

“Yes, baby.” Helen said.

“Jennifer, our watcher was Tommy, right?” Cassie said and Jennifer nodded.

“Yes.” Jennifer said in a little voice.

“Ok, well, that is fucking confusing.” Cassie said. Everyone laughed.

Cassie heard the laughter, and it made her feel good. There was not enough laughter in her life recently and she needed to start making up the difference. She stayed silent and watched her friends do something different than cry for a little while. She snuggled against Marcus’s chest and felt his hand on her back.

“Mom, did I do what I think I did with Tommy?” Cassie said and her mom nodded.

“Yes, Cassie, you did.” Helen said and Cassie sighed.

“Great, do you think he will come back?” Cassie said.

“Oh yes, he will definitely come back.” Jennifer said. Cassie heard more laughter and she felt hope sink into her heart. Becky said something about getting busy, so she was afraid there was a lot more to do. She looked at Dr. Trish and she was smiling.

“Dr. Trish, we have a lot of work to do, right?” Cassie said and Dr. Trish nodded.

“Yes, baby, we do.” Dr. Trish said. Cassie got off Marcus’s lap and took his hand.

“Is it ok if we wait a little bit to start, there is something I need to do first.” Cassie said and Dr. Trish nodded.

“Yes, that would be fine.” Dr. Trish said.

“Good, Marcus, I need you to help me with something.” Cassie said and pulled on his hand.

Marcus stood up and she led him into the bedroom. Helen saw the door close, and she smiled.

“Mom, that was awesome.” Jennifer said.

“Yes, baby, it was.” Helen said and squeezed the small girl.

Marcus sat on the bed, and she stood in front of him. She put her right hand on his cheek and smiled at him.

“I am so sorry; you must have been miserable.” She said and he opened his mouth, but she put her finger over it.

“Shh, we will have a lot of time to talk. Right now, I need to ask you something else. Marcus, I was fucked a lot by a lot of different people. Are you sure you still want me?” She said and he frowned. She moved her finger off his mouth.

“Shorty, I have been thinking of nothing else but this moment for three months.” He said and she smiled. He put his hands on her hips.

“That is good, but can you get past all the other stuff. This will be a hard recovery; I don’t want to waste your time.” She said and he chuckled.

“Loving you is about the furthest thing from wasting time. I am so happy you are here, and I will love you forever if you want me to.” He said.

“That sounds cool. Do you want to get started on that forever? I think I can pull off step 2.” She said and he smiled.

“You got it shorty, step 2 coming up.” He said and lifted her dress off her body.

He pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. He stood up and lifted her and placed her on the bed on her back. She looked at him and spread her legs. She saw his eyes light up and she liked that. His eyes showed pure love and she had been waiting to see that for a long time from a guy that was between her legs. He stripped off his clothes and she marveled again at how big he was. He would have made a good food guy. She shook her head to clear it, she wanted to stay in the moment. He crawled on the bed between her legs and looked at her.

“I need to do some preliminary work before we get to step 2, is that ok?” He said and she nodded.

Cassie felt his lips touch her pussy and she gasped. She grabbed the sheets with her right hand and closed her eyes. She had been in this position a lot over the last couple of months, but this was the one she was waiting for and the one she prayed she would have again. His tongue licked her open lips and she moaned. She was free, this was her giant man, her lover. He was not a client or a food guy or an actor in a movie. He was here because he loved her. She took a deep breath and let the fear leave her. It felt like an old friend as it slipped away; she almost missed it as her heart opened for her man. She felt light-headed a little as she opened herself to love. She realized she had closed her heart and had rationed out the love to certain people. She didn’t need to do that anymore; her people were all here and they were not here to hurt her.

Marcus tasted his shorty and he remembered. He remembered her laugh and her sarcasm. He was so excited to just listen to her voice again. He wanted to laugh and hold her. He missed that so much. He moved his tongue through his favorite pussy, and she moaned and pushed up against him. He flicked his tongue over her clit, and she gasped. He smiled and ran his tongue back inside and lapped up more of her juices. She was wiggling and he moved his hand up and covered her right breast. It fit his hand and he missed that a lot. He had seen a lot of tits in his life but hers were special. He was not sure why, they were not humongous, it was just the way they sat on her chest and drew in everyone’s eye. He squeezed the soft breast and licked her sweet pink insides.

Cassie groaned and spread her legs wider. She wanted her man to lick all over her body. He was giving her pleasure, not taking payment or fulfilling some sick fantasy. She was not dressed like a schoolgirl whore or just a sloppy teen whore. She was home and she was right where she belonged, under his tongue and soon his cock. She wiggled and he grabbed her breast. He squeezed it and she felt her nipple poke his hand. His tongue was going crazy, she felt like he was drinking her, he was sucking the juice out of her pussy. She felt him flick her clit and then his warm tongue moved over it and licked all around it. She felt her orgasm hit her hard and she screamed from pleasure and the sharp pain ripping through her stomach.

Helen flinched when she heard the scream. Jennifer rubbed her arm.

“Relax, mom, that was a good scream.” Jennifer said and Helen sighed.

“Dr. Trish, what do we do now?” Helen said.

“Enjoy your daughter for a little while. We can wait a little while to start again, let’s see how she does tonight and tomorrow before we decide. I know where I want to start but I need to make sure she’s stable.” Dr. Trish said and Helen sighed again.

“Do we have to start there? She is so happy.” Helen said.

“I know Helen, and she will be again. We have to get that done so she can move forward. Speaking of that, has anyone told Beatrice?” Dr. Trish said. Jennifer popped her head up.

“I will go tell her.” Jennifer said and jumped up.

“Wait, sweetie, she is not here. She went to Montana yesterday and she won’t be back until later tonight. I will text her.” Helen said and Jennifer frowned.

“Boo, I wanted to see her face.” Jennifer said.

“Wait, Helen, facetime her.” Kelly said and Helen looked up. Kelly chuckled.

“I will help you, give me your phone.” Kelly said.

Beatrice heard her phone buzz, and she answered it to see Jennifer’s cute face on her screen.

“Hey, pretty girl. How are you?” Beatrice said and Jennifer smiled.

“I am good, B, she remembered Marcus and mom.” Jennifer said and Beatrice felt her heart get tight.

“Really, that is awesome. That is great news.” Beatrice said. She saw Helen’s face come on the screen. Her smile was big and bright, and it made Beatrice smile.

“B, how’s it going there? Anything interesting?” Helen said.

“Well, yes, but there’s a lot. We searched the dungeon and that was awful. We also searched Victor’s office and didn’t really find anything substantial. We did find a control room with a large repository of video footage. Helen, the entire building was under surveillance. There are endless tapes of them in their room.” Beatrice said.

“Beatrice, when are you coming home?” Helen said.

“We will leave late tonight; Charley is downloading some of the footage to see if we can identify more girls.” Beatrice said.

“Ok, we are very happy over here and you could use some happiness.” Helen said.

“That does sound good, I will see you in the morning. Tommy should be bringing our pizza around 8:30.” Beatrice said and Helen gasped.

“Well, we will have to tell you what happened with Tommy this morning.” Helen said and Beatrice saw Jennifer pop back on.

“Mom, we can’t keep secrets, Dr. Trish said we have to talk about it. B, Cassie got confused this morning and thought Tommy was a food guy.” Jennifer said and Beatrice frowned.

“How did she pay him?” Beatrice said.

“Mouth.” Jennifer said.

“I hope he doesn’t expect that every morning.” Beatrice said and Jennifer laughed.

“Depends on how bad you want your breakfast pizza.” Jennifer said.

“Get off the phone stinker, let me talk to Helen.” Beatrice said.

“See you tomorrow.” Jennifer said and Helen was back on the screen.

“Charley is going to catalog a lot of the footage and match it with social services. We know there will be a gap, ask Dr. Trish when she thinks Cassie could be ready to help with that.” Beatrice said.

“Yeah, she mentioned that already. It will be soon; she wants to give her a day to relax.” Helen said.

“Ok, that will work. It will take Charley a little while to get it all straight, there is a lot.” Beatrice said.

“B, be careful and get back to us.” Helen said and Beatrice smiled.

“Will do, Helen. I am so happy for you.” Beatrice said and Helen smiled.

“I am a little giddy.” Helen said.

“Where is she right now?” Beatrice said.

“In the bedroom with Marcus.” Helen said.

“Oh, ok.” Beatrice said and Helen laughed.

“See you tomorrow.” Helen said and Beatrice hung up.

“Charley, we had a breakthrough. She remembered Helen and Marcus.” Beatrice said and put her phone in her pocket.

“Great, that’s good. We have a lot of work to do. There were a lot of girls. What the fuck do you think this is?” Charley said and moved a panel.

Beatrice saw a large metal spike about five feet long and very sharp. It was sitting on a wooden frame and pointing straight in the air. She saw the lights reflect in the shiny surface.

“I have no fucking idea, but I am sure we will find out and it will be disgusting.” Beatrice said and touched the smooth metal.

Cassie trembled and shook in her lover’s hands. His tongue was licking her clit and he was rubbing her nipple between his fingers. She felt the pleasure radiating through her body. Her stomach clenched again with her orgasm, and she felt a throbbing pain. She ignored it and pushed her hips up into her man’s mouth.

Marcus pulled his head up and looked at his girlfriend. She was sweating, her face flushed and her hair sticking to the side of her face. He licked his lips and tasted her sweet nectar. She looked at him.

“You ready for step 2, baby?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, please.” She said.

Marcus crawled up and kissed her breasts. She sighed and he moved up and kissed her lips. He pushed and her tongue lashed into his mouth. He moved his hips and then thrusted his cock into her warm pussy. He heard her groan into his mouth and his cock bottomed out in her moist warmth. He pulled off the kiss and she smiled.

“It feels so good, I missed this.” She said and he moved his hips around, shifting his cock inside her.

“You have no idea how much I missed this, shorty.” He said and kissed her lips again.

“We could stay like this forever.” She said and he smiled.

“That would be lovely, but we would starve to death.” He said.

“No, Jennifer would bring us food.” She said and he laughed.

Cassie listened to his deep laugh. She loved it and she was so happy to hear it again. Her freedom sunk into her again and she realized it would take her a while to completely wrap her head around that. His cock did feel good, but she was sad in that it felt a lot like Neal and Travis and a lot of other huge black guys that had fucked her over the last three months. She wanted him to feel different and it did a little but that was because his face was right there, and her heart was open to him. She looked at him and smiled.

“Marcus, would you make love to me, please?” Cassie said.

“I would love to shorty.” He said and pulled out of her pussy slowly and then sunk back into it.

Cassie felt his rhythm and loved it. He was being firm but gentle. This was definitely different from the hundreds of rapist guys. It still felt like Neal and Travis, but they were special. She would have to come to terms with her feelings about some of the men in her life. That would be hard. She knew this would not be roses and flowers, she realized that at HQ as she was fucked five times a day by many different guys. That is not something you can just snap your fingers and forget, no matter how wonderful your giant man is and how well his cock fits in your pussy. He was moving faster now, and his face was squinching. She did remember that look and it was very different than the guys that were paid to fuck her. They did not make crunchy faces, they made work faces, filled her with more cum and moved on to the next one.

Marcus grunted and pulled her against his body. He felt his cock fire multiple loads into his girl. He panicked for a second and pulled out, his last load hitting her belly and filling her belly button. She looked at him and reached out her hand. He took it and she squeezed it.

“What’s wrong, baby?” She said.

“Cassie, what about pregnancy? No one has talked about that.” He said.

“Yeah, we need to talk to the doctor about that. I didn’t take my pills when I was at HQ. I was on them when we were together before.” She said and he sat on his legs.

“I’m sorry, I should have asked before.” He said.

“Marcus, with what I have been through the least of my worries is if you just gave me a baby. If so, I will love it and be fine.” Cassie said.

“You don’t need that worry on top of everything else.” He said and she smiled.

“Having a baby with you is not a worry at all. This was wonderful and l loved it. Was it good?” She said.

“Yes, it was amazing.” He said.

“Good, let’s go take a shower and then I want to hug my mom again.” Cassie said.

Marcus smiled and stood up. He picked her up easily and sat her on the bench in the shower. He washed her perfect body and washed her hair. He carried her out and sat her on the bed. He knelt in front of her and pushed some wet hair off her face. He kissed her nose and she smiled.

“You are so beautiful, shorty.” He said.

“And you are so big.” She said and he laughed.

“I missed that laugh. Would you believe me if I told you I thought of you a lot. While I could I imagined it was you a lot of the time when the men were fucking me.” She said.

“Yes, I believe anything you tell me and if I could help you then I am happy.” He said.

“I did forget you eventually, I’m so sorry about that.” She said.

“Shorty, you were so strong, you saved those two girls in there and probably a lot more we haven’t found out about yet. You don’t have to apologize for anything. You are here and I am happy. We will fight together now.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you. It will get ugly, just hold onto me and we will be ok.” She said and he nodded.

“Sounds like a plan. Are we doing naked again or do you want clothes?” He said and she laughed.

“I think the apartment uniform will work. T-shirt and panties. Before that, can you go get the doctor, I think she will want to put on dry bandages.” She said and he stood up.

Dr. Wallace walked into the bedroom and Cassie looked up at her. She was sitting naked on the edge of the bed, her dressings soaked. Marcus stood next to her and held her hand.

“Marcus, can you give me a minute with the doctor? Girl stuff.” Cassie said and he smiled.

Cassie watched him leave and close the door.

“He loves you a lot.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Yes, he does.” Cassie said and sighed.

“Ok, how much does it hurt?” Dr. Wallace said and Cassie felt her eyes water.

“Bad, doc. Shoulder is an 8 but my ribs feel like a 10.” Cassie said and felt herself start to cry. Dr. Wallace touched her cheek and rubbed it.

“Cassie, you don’t have to be a hero anymore. You need to heal.” Dr. Wallace said.

“I know but he was so happy, and I wanted to do that so much.” She said.

“I know baby, but he will understand.” Dr. Wallace said.

“You know what’s funny. Orgasms hurt the most, doesn’t that suck?” Cassie said and the doctor chuckled.

“Yeah, that does suck.” Dr. Wallace said and started cutting off the wet bandages.

“Doc, what did you guys do about birth control?” Cassie said.

“Victor had me give most of the girls a shot. They protected you for three months. You got one right after the park movie when you were out. You should still be good for a while. We can talk about options later.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Most of the girls?” Cassie said and the doctor sighed.

“You don’t miss a thing, do you? Cassie, there are some things even you didn’t find out.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Doc, I feel like I need to know everything. I really don’t want to be shocked after I think I am healed.” Cassie said.

“This is not good, are you sure?” Dr. Wallace said and pulled off some wet bandage.

“Doc, I don’t think anything will surprise me at this point. I saw Victor at his worst at the end. Maybe we should talk to Dr. Trish first though.” Cassie said.

“That’s a good plan. This information did not impact you directly, at least not at the end.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Ok, that is cryptic enough that you will have to tell me now. Tell Dr. Trish and she can decide.” Cassie said and the doctor sighed.

“Ok, can we talk about your pain now?” Dr. Wallace said.

“Sure, I don’t guess you have any of that wonderful medicine.” Cassie said.

“No, Cassie, I gave you morphine when it was really bad. I don’t have access to that anymore and that is a good thing.” Dr. Wallace said.

“No worries, anything will be ok as long as it gets me down to a 7 or so.” Cassie said.

“Cassie, you should not be walking around in that much pain.” Dr. Wallace said. Cassie took her hand.

“Doc, unfortunately, something else Victor taught me was how to ignore pain. It’s ok. I will be alright. Do we need Marcus in here to hold these boobs?” Cassie said as the doctor held the clean bandages.

“You are something else. Yes, we will need someone to get those out of the way.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Ok, Marcus really likes them. You can get him.” Cassie said.

Helen looked up and saw Cassie walk out of the bedroom in a huge T-shirt. Cassie walked over and hugged her. It felt so good to have her daughter in her arms again. She took a deep breath and sucked in her scent. She had not smelt that in so long, it made her heart warm.

“I love you mom. I missed you so much.” Cassie said and she felt a sob escape her throat. Her mom squeezed her, and she cried a little on her shoulder.

“It’s ok baby, let it out. You are safe now.” Helen said and kissed her shoulder.

Dr. Trish watched and smiled. This was good, the memory was holding. She felt excited about the recovery, this was a big step in the right direction. She looked at Marcus and he looked very happy. She was glad, he was in bad shape before. This came just in time.

Cassie sat on her mom’s lap and wiped her eyes.

“Am I too heavy?” Cassie said and Helen shook her head.

“Absolutely not. You fit very nice here.” Helen said and pulled her back into a hug. Cassie chuckled.

“Yes, it does feel good.” Cassie said.

“Cassie, do you remember everything now?” Jennifer said and Cassie sat up.

“I don’t think so, baby.” Cassie said.

“Cassie, can you tell us what you do remember?” Dr. Trish said.

“Sure, I remember HQ mostly. The food guys, the massage guys, the trainer guys. I think I remember most of the time with Victor. The rest is a little foggy still. I know there were a lot of guys.” Cassie said and Marcus frowned. Cassie reached out her right hand to him. He took her hand.

“Hold onto me, right?” She said and he nodded. He scooted his chair closer and held her hand.

“Cassie, do you remember anything before HQ?” Dr. Trish said.

“I remember school a little. Pennington obviously and coach was there. He was very mean at first and then he was not.” Cassie said.

“What changed him?” Dr. Trish said.

“The farm.” Jennifer said. Cassie looked at her little friend and Helen shivered.

“Jennifer, what do you mean?” Dr. Trish said.

“When coach came back to the apartment after dropping off Cassie at the farm, he was different. He looked nervous and he paced around the whole time. When he brought her back and saw how hurt she was he was very sad. He was not the same after that.” Jennifer said.

“I don’t remember that.” Cassie said.

“That’s ok, we will start working on some of that stuff, but I wanted to give you a day or so to spend with your mom and Marcus.” Dr. Trish said. Cassie looked at her mom.

“Dr. Trish, I spent some time with Marcus already and we will spend more time tonight. My mom is here, and I plan on hugging her a lot, especially when we watch some of these tapes. I need to get better, and I want to do it now. I don’t need any time.” Cassie said and Dr. Trish smiled.

“Yeah, I figured. Ok, we will not do anything else tonight, that is not negotiable. We will start in the morning. I need Charley and Beatrice for some of this anyway.” Dr. Trish said.

“Ok, that works for me. Dr. Wallace needs to talk to you about something she is going to tell me.” Cassie said and Dr. Wallace gasped.

“Sorry, doc, no pulled punches. I need to know everything and so does everybody else. No hidden surprises to shock us later.” Cassie said.

“Trish, the bedroom.” Dr. Wallace said and they walked into the bedroom.

“Well, that’s ominous.” Kelly said and Cassie laughed.

“Kelly, there was a lot of ominous. Some of it will be pretty disgusting but it’s all part of the package now. The good news is that it can’t hurt us anymore. Now it’s just a collection of horror stories.” Cassie said.

“Ok, I’m sacred now.” Jennifer said.

“We have all our people around us now baby. We can do anything. You and me, right?” Cassie said and Jennifer smiled.

Dr. Wallace and Dr. Trish walked out of the bedroom. They sat down and everyone looked at them. Dr. Wallace looked uncomfortable.

“Ok, Janice is going to share some news about some of the things that happened at HQ. Is everyone ok with sharing?” Dr. Trish said. She looked around and everyone was looking at her and nodding except Taylor who was burying her head in Kelly’s chest.

“Taylor, are you ok?” Dr. Trish said. She was worried about the young girl; she went through a lot of trauma on her own and she had some work to do with her.

“Yes, doctor, I am ok.” Taylor said and Kelly rubbed her head some more. Dr. Wallace took a deep breath.

“Ok, Cassie asked me about birth control. The policy at HQ was to give injections to the girls Victor chose. The injections lasted three months and made the periods easier, this made it more efficient for booking clients.” Dr. Wallace said.

“What about the girls he didn’t choose.” Cassie said and Dr. Wallace sighed.

“There were girls who received fertility drugs instead.” Dr. Wallace said.

“What? Why would they do that?” Helen said. Dr. Wallace sighed and paused.

“Helen, all of this was about business.” Dr. Wallace said.

“That sounds great until you apply it to innocent young girls.” Helen said.

“Yes, you are right.” Dr. Wallace said and looked around the table. She took another deep breath.

“There was another revenue stream that involved pregnancy. The booking prices for pregnant girls were much higher, especially for the very young ones. Victor picked out the youngest and most immature looking girls and had them injected with fertility drugs to induce pregnancy. The client demand for this was astronomical and we could never get enough girls.” Dr. Wallace said. The table was silent, and she looked around.

“So, what you are saying is that there are guys out there that want to rape young pregnant girls?” Kelly said and Dr. Wallace nodded.

“Yes, Kelly, there are and a lot of them.” Dr. Wallace said.

“That’s sick.” Helen said.

“There is more. The other revenue stream was when the girls delivered. The babies were sold on the black market for massive amounts of money. The girls were then put back on the drugs to start another cycle.” Dr. Wallace said.

“That’s lovely. Can these guys get any more disgusting?” Helen said and Cassie looked at her.

“Yes, mom, they can.” Cassie said.

“One more thing.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Great, what else?” Helen said.

“Jennifer was scheduled to start that program right after the park movie. However, when that video exploded Victor cancelled it. He said there was more revenue potential for her at that time being more mobile. But he did have plans to eventually make her a breeder.” Dr. Wallace said and Jennifer started crying in Helen’s chest.

“Baby, it’s ok, you are safe.” Helen said and kissed Jennifer’s head.

“Is that all of it?” Helen said.

“I’m sorry Helen.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Janice, I am not mad at you. I’m just so disgusted by the whole thing. It feels like every time I turn around it is something more evil.” Helen said.

“Helen, you are exactly right and that is what your girls lived every day. They never knew what the next assignment was and how horrible it would be.” Dr. Wallace said and Helen looked at her.

Helen rocked and held Jennifer as she cried. Cassie sat in Marcus’s arms and Taylor kept her head buried in Kelly’s chest. Dr. Trish looked at the young girls around the table and started to question how she was going to make this work. She took a deep breath and sat back in her chair.

The Chinese food was good, probably because Cassie hadn’t had it in a few months. She was stuffed and the pain medication was starting to help. She could take a deep breath without grimacing. Jennifer had recovered but she was not getting very far away from her mom. Taylor was better and laughing again. Cassie felt like this was going to be the way things were for a little while. They would talk about something horrible and then recover. She took a deep breath and looked at Marcus and Kelly in the kitchen, washing dishes. They were laughing and Cassie caught another memory. This one took her by surprise, and she looked at Kelly a little closer.

“Cassie, you and Marcus can have the bedroom again tonight.” Helen said.

“Are you sure mom? We can rotate.” Cassie said.

“No, sweetie, you need to be in the bed with your ribs and Marcus does not fit anywhere else.” Helen said and Cassie laughed. She grabbed her side and groaned. Dr. Wallace came over.

“Cassie, you need to take some more medicine. Why don’t you get ready for bed, and I will get the medication.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Ok, doc.” Cassie said and Marcus walked over to help her stand. They walked into the bedroom and Cassie sat on the bed.

“I’m so sorry I’m such a mess.” Cassie said and Marcus knelt in front of her.

“Shorty, I am so happy you are back. Let’s just take it slow. We have all the time in the world.” He said and she smiled.

“You are very cute when you’re worried.” She said.

“You are very cute all the time.” He said and kissed her gently on the lips.

“Should I wear a nightgown?” Cassie said and Marcus stood up.

“You planning on going outside?” Marcus said and pulled her t-shirt off her body.

“What?” Cassie said.

“I was wondering why you wanted a nightgown when all I will be doing is kissing some part of your body all night long.” Marcus said. Cassie looked up at him.

“I was thinking it might be handy if more pizza shows up.” Cassie said and smiled.

“That’s a good point. We will keep the t-shirt close.” Marcus said and laid the t-shirt over the chair next to the bed.

He sat down on the bed next to Cassie. He grabbed her right breast and started to massage it.

“Did you miss them?” Cassie said and looked at him.

“You have no idea. You are so beautiful.” He said and kissed her again on the lips.

Dr. Wallace walked in, and Marcus broke the kiss. She held out her hand with two pills in it. Cassie took them and put them in her mouth and took the water bottle from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.