Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 68: Butterflies

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 68: Butterflies - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

“Helen, I think pizza is a great idea.” Dr. Wallace said and everyone nodded.

“That’s good, Johnny set up an account for us, I will call. Kelly, can you let Marcus know?” Helen said.

Kelly got up and went into the bedroom. She saw Marcus on the bed in a towel, Cassie wrapped around him and his arm around her. She felt her heart warm; she had wondered how she would feel when Cassie came back completely, and she liked her answer. She was ecstatic for them both. She walked closer to the bed and Marcus opened his eyes and looked at her.

“You look very comfortable, how is she?” Kelly said.

“She figured out what she was but not because she remembered.” He said. Kelly looked confused.

“I told her earlier my girlfriend had some clothes here and she said the panties fit well. She put two and two together.” He said.

“She’s pretty smart.” Kelly said and he nodded.

“But still no memory?” She said and he shook his head. Kelly rubbed his arm.

“Helen is ordering pizza, are you hungry?” Kelly said.

“Yeah, I am. Can you help me get her back on her back. We need to support the shoulder.” Marcus said.

They manipulated Cassie’s limp body and had her on an incline with pillows supporting her shoulder. Kelly sat next to her and pushed some hair off her face. She rubbed her soft cheek.

“Marcus, she is precious.” Kelly said and he nodded.

“Yeah, she is special, I hope you get to see that.” Marcus said and she looked up at him.

“I think I will.” Kelly said and he sighed.

“I hope you’re right.” Marcus said.

Marcus and Kelly walked back into the kitchen. Jennifer was sitting on Helen’s lap in a yellow T-shirt and panties. Everyone was laughing. Marcus smiled as he saw how happy Helen was. She needed some laughter. He sat down and Kelly took his hand. He saw Taylor walk back from the kitchen with a glass of soda. She had on a short pink shirt and white panties. He guessed the dress code was casual around here. Taylor came over and sat on Kelly’s lap.

“Can I sit here?” Taylor said.

“Sure, you don’t have pajamas?” Kelly said and Taylor looked down. She put her hand over her crotch.

“Oops, sorry. I got kind of used to it just being me and Mrs. Jones. I can go put on some pants.” Taylor said.

“It’s ok baby, this is your home. You can wear what you want. I think it’s cute.” Kelly said.

“Marcus, is it ok if I walk around in panties?” Taylor said and he smiled.

“That is a stupid question.” He said and she giggled. She took a sip of coke.

“Dr. Wallace, how is she?” Dr. Trish said.

“She was hurting. Her ribs are still broken, and they will need time to heal. I gave her some stuff that should knock her out for the rest of the night. We will have to fuss at her a little in the morning about moving around so much.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Doctor, that was our fault, sorry.” Jennifer said and Taylor nodded.

“Girls, that was fine. I think the memories you jogged were worth it.” Dr. Trish said.

“What did she remember?” Helen said.

“There was a session in a hotel room with four women.” Dr. Trish said.

“The four lesbians.” Jennifer said.

“Yes, I guess it was one of the easier assignments.” Dr. Trish said and Jennifer nodded.

“It was nice, the ladies were awesome, and they treated us really well. Dr. Trish, how did you know about that?” Jennifer said.

“The hotel room had a lot of cameras; they catalogued all the clients. These people taped everything.” Dr. Trish said.

“Oh, were there cameras at HQ?” Jennifer said and Dr. Trish nodded.

“Yes, sweetie.” Dr. Trish said, and Jennifer felt her chest tighten.

“Did they tape the dungeon?” Jennifer said softly. Dr. Trish got up and walked over next to Jennifer. She took her hands.

“Yes, sweetheart. We will talk about that a lot, just the two of us.” Dr. Trish said. Jennifer started to cry.

“Mom, please don’t watch those tapes. I don’t want you to see me like that.” Jennifer said and started to sob. Helen hugged her and kissed her head. She looked at Dr. Trish and she frowned.

“Jennifer, we won’t watch any of them until you are ready. Then it will be just us if you want.” Dr. Trish said.

“Do I have to watch them; I remember them just fine.” Jennifer said.

“We will see. When we start talking, we will decide, you and me.” Dr. Trish said.

“Ok. Mom, I’m sorry, I have been so caught up with Cassie I forgot that I am in a lot of those tapes.” Jennifer said. Helen kissed her head.

“Baby, nothing will ever change the way I feel about you.” Helen said.

“Promise?” Jennifer said.

“Cross my heart.” Helen said.

Jennifer cried softly in Helen’s chest for a few minutes. Dr. Trish sat down next to Helen. The doorbell rang and Marcus jumped up to answer it. The pizza boy was standing there holding three boxes. He looked up at the huge black man and tried not to faint.

“Hey Tommy, bring me the check.” Helen said and the young boy walked to the table. He saw Jennifer on Mrs. Jones’ lap.

“Jennifer, you are back.” Tommy said. Jennifer sat up and wiped her eyes.

“Hey, Tommy.” She said. Tommy looked down and saw she was wearing panties; her legs were long and pretty. He swallowed.

“I am glad you are back, is Cassie here too?” He said and looked around the table. He saw Taylor in panties as well. He loved this apartment.

“Yes, but she’s sleeping.” Jennifer said.

“Cool, tell her I said hello.” Tommy said.

“Thank you, Tommy, we will see you later.” Helen said and handed him the paper.

“Thank you, Mrs. Jones, I am on in the morning too in case you want the breakfast pizza. I bring one to Beatrice and Charley every other day.” He said and Helen laughed.

“Thank you, Tommy, we may do that.” Helen said.

Tommy left and walked down the hall thinking about panties.

“He was cute.” Kelly said.

“Yeah, he is really nice.” Taylor said.

“I am sure he loved the scenery.” Marcus said as he took the pizzas into the kitchen.

“Oh, Jennifer, I guess we should wear pants when we order pizza.” Taylor said.

“Taylor, I am just happy to have any kind of clothes on.” Jennifer said.

There was a lot of laughing and lots of pizza. Marcus felt happier than he had in a long time. Kelly watched him laugh and she was happy. Helen was smiling and the doctors seemed relieved.

“Girls, do you want to sleep with Cassie?” Helen said and they both nodded.

“Ok, it is late, why don’t you go in there. I will be in to kiss you good night.” Helen said and she saw two cute tushes scamper out of the room.

“Dr. Wallace, what did Jennifer mean about clothes?” Kelly said and Dr. Wallace sighed.

“The girls were not allowed to wear clothes while they were in their room. When they were escorted to training or massage, they wore a simple white dress that was very tight. The only times they wore actual clothes was on assignment and those usually did not end well.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Dr. Trish, does Jennifer have to watch the tapes?” Helen said.

“Helen, typically I would want them to see the trauma and relive it with me so we can talk about it and come to terms with it. However, I have not had a case like this before. The amount of abuse is staggering, and I am not sure if it would be feasible to force her to watch them all. I have to think about that. However, the episode she was referencing was the 24 hours she spent in the dungeon being tortured. That will be a tough one to ignore.” Dr. Trish said and Helen sighed.

“24 hours? What did they do to her?” Kelly said.

“Helen, do you want to know?” Dr. Trish said.

“Yes, I have to know. I need to know everything that happened to my girls. That will not be negotiable.” Helen said.

“Understood, do you want to know now?” Dr. Trish said and Helen sighed.

“Helen, it is disturbing.” Dr. Wallace said and Helen looked at her.

“All of it is disturbing. I cannot imagine how people could do that to young girls.” Helen said.

“Helen, it’s ok. We don’t have to talk about it right now.” Kelly said.

“Kelly, you told me you were all in. This will be a long journey, are you sure?” Helen said.

“Yes, Helen, I am sure. I am here for the long haul; I love this family.” Kelly said and Helen sighed.

“Dr. Trish, what happened to Jennifer in the dungeon?” Helen said.

Cassie looked up at the sky. It was blue with no clouds in sight. The air was warm. She heard the waves, and she knew she was naked. She turned her head and saw Becky lying next to her. She was naked again too.

“Hey sweet girl, glad to be here again. You must have the little ones wrapped around you again.” Becky said and Cassie felt sad.

“Becky, I don’t know what happened to Beth. No one seems to know.” Cassie said and Becky frowned.

“I know honey, but she is tough. You gave her hope, and she was a different girl after that.” Becky said.

“I hope she is ok; Jennifer would be destroyed.” Cassie said.

“I like Taylor though.” Becky said.

“Yeah, she is a fighter too. Her daddy was horrible.” Cassie said.

“Yep, his son is no prize either.” Becky said.

“Did you have to go on assignment with him?” Cassie said and Becky nodded.

“Yeah, they brought me to their house and basically ran a train on me the whole night. Teddy had his stupid friends over; I think it was the entire football team.” Becky said.

“Did they have the dogs?” Cassie said.

“Yeah, but after they fucked me for three hours, I didn’t even notice the dogs. I couldn’t even tell you if they knotted me or not.” Becky said.

“Becky, I am so sorry.” Cassie said.

“Hey, no worries. Piece of cake, they were all teenagers and most of them were pencil dicks.” Becky said and Cassie laughed.

“Teddy’s was pretty small.” Cassie said.

Helen walked into the room and saw Jennifer snuggled up on Cassie’s right. Taylor was lying on Cassie’s left, with her head on her belly, just under the shoulder wrap. Helen leaned over and kissed Jennifer on the cheek. Jennifer opened her eyes.

“Good night sweetheart.” Helen said.

“Good night mom, she will remember.” Jennifer said.

“Thank you, baby.” Helen said and rubbed her head. She walked around the other side and kissed Taylor on the shoulder. Taylor looked up at her.

“Are you comfortable?” Helen said and Taylor smiled.

“Yes, I am so happy she is back.” Taylor said and Helen smiled.

“Me too sweetie, good night.” Helen said.

“Good night, Mrs. Jones.” Taylor said.

Helen moved up to the head of the bed and looked at Cassie. She looked so peaceful and calm. What would tomorrow bring for her? She leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She sighed and walked out of the room.

Marcus looked at Kelly as she was rubbing her finger across his chest. She was lying next to him on the couch bed. He felt the warmth of her body. She ran her finger down his belly.

“You were smiling a lot tonight?” Kelly said.

“Yeah, it was a good day.” He said.

“Did you feel like she remembered anything at all?” Kelly said.

“No, not really. Everything we did felt new.” Marcus said.

“So, maybe you will just fall in love all over again.” Kelly said and looked at him.

“I never thought about that.” He said and she smiled.

“Soul mates always find a way. Do you think she is your soul mate?” Kelly said.

“I have never felt like this before with any girl. When I found out she was 16 I flipped, but it only took me about 15 minutes to figure out I didn’t give a fuck how old she was. I could not see myself in the future without her.” He said.

“Yep, sounds like soul mates to me.” Kelly said.

Kelly ran her fingers down his belly and saw his cock pushing up against the sheet. She chuckled and looked at him.

“Do you want me to take care of that?” She said.

“Kelly, I have not been in this kind of relationship before. You know how I feel about her.” Marcus said.

“Yeah, me neither. I am just making it up as I go. I decided after years of trying to play the game I was tired and then I saw you on that plane. You were perfect, kind, loving, compassionate, and a hell of a lover. I knew there was a special girl the first time I met you. I laid in my bed a lot thinking about you and decided I would just let it happen. I would ask myself each night if I was happy and if I ever answered no I would just leave.” Kelly said.

“So, did you ask yourself tonight?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, I did. I know tomorrow she may remember everything, and you will be all over each other. I thought about that I think I would like to see that. It will be special. So, no matter what happens with this cock tonight, it will not change the way I feel tomorrow.” Kelly said and ran her finger across his belly button.

“You are a very interesting girl; I have never met anyone like you.” He said.

“Ditto. So, what do we do now?” She said and ran her finger along the edge of the sheet, his cock throbbing a few inches from her fingertips.

“Well, you are already there.” He said and she smiled.

Kelly pulled the sheet back and saw the massive tool. She touched the head gently and he moaned. She ran her fingers softly over the hard shaft and it flinched under her touch. She rubbed it lightly and danced her fingers down to his balls. She touched them and held them in her hand. She looked at him and his eyes were closed. She put her head on his chest and looked at the black cock inches from her face. It really was a majestic cock. She ran her fingers back along the shaft, lightly tracing the veins as they bulged off the hard meat.

“This is a wonderful cock.” She said softly. He groaned and put his hand on her shoulder. He rubbed her soft skin as her fingers danced on his cock.

Kelly moved her fingers to the head and ran a single finger around the head. It was throbbing and she felt him move his hips. She knew he was excited about Cassie, he told her what happened in the shower. She knew he did not want to do anything with her when she thought he was somebody else, but she also knew he liked feeling her hand around his cock again. She moved her hand over the top of the shaft. He moaned and the cock bounced off his belly. It would not take much to get him there. She lightly ran her fingers down the shaft again and she felt him push up and groan. She knew he was close, and she slid her head down and sucked the head into her mouth.

Marcus was going crazy, and she was just touching him with her fingers. His cock was pulsing under her touch. He felt his balls suck in and get ready to explode. Her touch was soft and felt like a feather rubbing across his hard shaft. He felt her warm breath on his cock, but she didn’t move any closer, she just ran her wonderful fingers across his sensitive skin. She ran her fingers down on him again and he was about to lose it. He felt her move her head and then his cock was in a warm, wet place. He groaned and fired a huge loan into her face. He grabbed her head, and he felt her swallow as he filled her mouth again.

Kelly swallowed the massive first load. She just got it down when she felt the next one blast over her tongue. She swallowed again and laid on his belly gobbling his cum until he was done. She ran her tongue around his head and made sure he was done. She got another small load and then sank her face farther down his shaft. She pulled back slowly and then sucked the head gently before she popped it out of her mouth. She rubbed the softening cock one more time and then pulled up the sheet. She moved her head off his chest and lay next to him.

“Was that ok?” She said and he laughed.

“That was fabulous, you are amazing.” He said.

“Thanks, good night, Marcus.” She said and put her hand on his chest. Marcus put his hand over hers and held it.

“Good night, Kelly.” He said and kissed the top of her head.

Cassie sat up and looked at Becky.

“Becky, is there any way we can make the butterflies go faster?” Cassie said and Becky sat up next to her.

“I don’t know, I know it is frustrating, but we are making progress.” Becky said.

“I know but I look around and see all their sad faces. I know there is so much more.” Cassie said.

“Yeah, I was thinking about that. We may need some more help. The lady in the white coat is good but I am worried she won’t be able to do it by herself.” Becky said.

“What do we do?” Cassie said and she looked down at the warm water moving around her toes and getting close to her pussy. It always felt nice when the wave tickled her between her legs. She raised her head and saw a huge cock hanging next to her face.

“How about sucking on this, cunt?” She heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Victor. She heard a scream and saw two huge black men were dragging Becky away, she was kicking and screaming.

“What are you going to do to her?” Cassie said and he laughed.

“You mean after they beat the shit out of her and fuck her stupid?” Victor said.

“Victor, leave her alone. I’m the one you’re mad at.” Cassie said and he smiled.

“Too late for that sweetie.” He said and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She gagged as he drove his fat cock deep into her throat. He pulled her face tight against his body. She could not get a breath. Was this it? Was this her destiny, suffocating on Victor’s cock? That would be appropriate. She felt herself getting light-headed. Her arms fell to the sand, and she felt the water tickle her pussy. That felt nice, it would be a good last memory.

“Nope, not done yet princess.” Victor said and pulled her off his cock. She took a huge breath and he laughed.

“Time to fuck this cocky face.” Victor said and grabbed her hair with both hands.

He drove this cock deep and then pulled it out and hammered it back again. He got into a rhythm and fucked her face hard. She felt his body slam against her nose each time he bottomed out in her throat. He was brutal, more than he ever had been with her. She thought he liked her, but he was probably mad that she escaped. She did escape, now she was starting to wonder. Did he catch her and bring her back? Was that why he was here?

“God, I love this. How does it feel baby girl? Did you think you could get away? Stupid girl, no one gets away.” Victor said and slammed his cock deep into her throat. He held her tight against his body and dumped more cum into her.

“Cum dump, that is all you are now and all you ever were. Do you know how much cum you swallowed, little one? You know we kept track of everything. They tell me it was about 50 gallons; can you imagine that? That is quite impressive. You weren’t with us more than 50 days, so you averaged a gallon of cum a day. Amazing.” Victor said and pulled her off his cock. He threw her down onto the sand and she coughed and tried to get air into her lungs. She saw him squat next to her. She saw his cock and balls hanging and dripping her spit and more cum.

“A worthless set of holes for men to use. I can’t think of any of the popular names that would not apply, you did slut and whore for sure. Cunt and bitch fit as well, you had quite the mouth on you. Cum dump we went over, and you overachieved that one. Oh, I almost forgot, we can use killer as well.” He said and laughed.

“Victor, I am sorry.” She said and raised her head.

He smiled and slapped her face hard; she felt her head get dizzy instantly. She fell into the surf and some saltwater ran into her mouth. She coughed and sat up and he laughed. He grabbed her hair and she screamed. He drug her across the sand and she saw a door. He pulled her and then threw her against the door.

She slid across the floor and slammed into a table. She looked around and she was in the diner. It looked empty and the tables were scattered, a lot of them dumped over. The chairs were all over the place. She didn’t hear anything or anyone. She got to her feet and her face hurt. Her back hurt where she hit the table. She looked around and the place was empty, half of the lights were out, and she saw some of them sparking.

“There’s our little cunt.” She heard and she saw the new owner walk out from the back.

She tried to move towards the door, but he was too quick. He grabbed her arm and pulled her over to a table that was still upright. He slammed her down on the table on her back and grabbed her throat. She grabbed his arms with her hands and saw his face just above her head.

“Nice move cunt, taking all my staff but that’s ok. We are still open and now it is all you. You will take them all on all day long. It is 7:00 in the morning slut, time to open. You have a long day ahead of you, my little cum dump.” He said and she saw the lights go on. She saw men start to come through the doors.

“Gentleman, we have a special today. Free pussy for everyone but you have to fuck this whore here.” The owner said. She saw a man move over, he was wearing a baseball cap backwards and he had a beard.

“No problem, she’s a hot little thing. Do you think this pussy will last all day?” The man said and she felt him grab her pussy. She squealed.

“We will have to see. Have a good time sir, let us know if you need anything.” The owner said and Cassie felt a cock slam into her pussy. She groaned and then a cock was buried in her throat. She saw the owner’s face next to hers.

“All you now, you have to fuck them all. You took away all your help so it all you. You have a great morning cunt; the dogs will be here at noon for the lunch special.” He said and she screamed. She closed her teeth over the cock in her mouth and he pulled out and punched her in the chest.

“No, no, no.” She screamed and the man squeezed her throat.

Taylor screamed as she was tossed to the floor. Jennifer ran out of the bathroom and saw Cassie flailing her arm and screaming. She moved to the bed and then Marcus and mom ran to the bed. Marcus grabbed her right arm and mom grabbed her head.

“Jennifer, go get Dr. Trish, she’s in 203.” Mom screamed.

Jennifer sprinted out of the apartment and got to 203. She started banging on the door. She saw a man stick his head out of the apartment across the hall. She banged again and the door opened. Dr. Wallace was there.

“Doctor, she is having a horrible dream.” Jennifer screamed. Dr. Wallace ran down the hall and Jennifer saw Dr. Trish was coming towards the door in her nightgown. She took Jennifer’s hand, and they ran down the hall.

“Baby, wake up, it’s ok. You are safe.” Helen screamed and Cassie looked at her with blank eyes.

“No dogs. Please, no.” Cassie said and started crying.

There was a lady talking to her and she felt someone holding her right arm. She looked to her left and saw a huge black man holding her down. She screamed and started fighting him. He held her right arm, her left one felt like he had tied it down. She closed her eyes tight and waited for his cock to drive into her body somewhere. It was all her now, she had to fuck them all.

“Cassie, look at me.” She heard a voice and opened her eyes.

“Doctor, he is back. I have to do it all by myself now. He was mad.” Cassie said.

“Who is back, baby.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Victor, he is really mad. He said I took away all the help and now I have to fuck them all.” Cassie said.

“Baby, it was a dream. Victor is not back. You are safe.” Dr. Wallace said.

“No, he hurt me, and he took Becky away. There are too many men, I can’t do it.” Cassie cried.

“Cassie, close your eyes and take a deep breath.” Dr. Wallace said.

Cassie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her head cleared a bit, and she felt her heart slow down. She opened her eyes, and the doctor was looking at her.

“There’s my girl.” Dr. Wallace said. Cassie looked around and then back at the doctor.

“Did I mess up an assignment? Is he going to punish me?” Cassie said, her heart speeding back up.

“No, you didn’t. You are not on assignment. You are healing.” Dr. Wallace said.

“But this is the hotel, right?” Cassie said and the doctor shook her head.

“No baby, it’s not the hotel.” The doctor said and Cassie looked around again. She didn’t recognize anyone. How many people were at this assignment?

“I don’t understand.” Cassie said softly and closed her eyes.

“Cassie, do you want to sleep a little more?” the doctor said and Cassie opened her eyes.

“Where’s Jennifer? I can’t go to sleep without her, he will hurt me again.” Cassie said.

“I’m here.” Cassie heard a small voice and Jennifer climbed into bed with her. She wrapped her arm around her and kissed her on the forehead. Cassie felt Taylor crawl back on the bed and put her head on her belly.

“Don’t ever leave me, either of you.” Cassie said.

“Ok.” Jennifer said and Taylor sniffled. Cassie felt a sting on her arm, and she looked at the doctor.

“Sleep a little more baby.” The doctor said. Cassie felt her eyes flutter, and everything went dark.

“What the fuck was that?” Marcus said and looked at Dr. Trish who was sitting in a chair. She shook her head.

“I don’t know. Her mind is obviously at war with her fears. She can’t wrap her head around where she is so when she starts to question, she reverts to what memories she does have. Unfortunately, all of those are bad.” Dr. Trish said.

“Those are great words but how do we help her?” Marcus said. He felt his heart rate spiking.

“Marcus, I don’t know right now.” Dr. Trish said.

“Well, someone needs to figure it out. She is hurting and it feels like she is getting worse.” Marcus said and Kelly grabbed his arm.

“Breathe, sweetie.” Kelly whispered. He looked at her and her face calmed him down a little.

“Kelly, she looked right at me, and it was like I was a stranger again. She was afraid of me.” Marcus said and Kelly rubbed his arm.

“I know. Give her time, please.” Kelly said and he sighed.

“I need to go for a walk.” He said.

“Good idea, let’s go get some fresh air.” Kelly said.

Kelly pulled him out of the room. She grabbed a shirt and some sweatpants, and they walked out of the building into the early morning air. The sun was just getting ready to rise, and the morning felt brand new. They walked to the quad and sat down on a short stone wall. Marcus leaned over and put his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. He started to cry, and Kelly rubbed his back.

“Dr. Trish, what do we do now?” Helen said and took a sip of coffee.

“We have to continue helping her adjust, this was expected, in fact, we may get more of these. The memories, fears, and worries are all jumbled up in her head. She is trying to process them but sometimes she gets confused. I think she was frustrated yesterday from what Marcus told me. She figured out some things, but she could not remember them, and it made her angry. That must have manifested somehow in her dream.” Dr. Trish said.

“Shit, how do we keep going if we are just going to frustrate her more.” Helen said and Dr. Trish sighed. She took Helen’s hand.

“Helen let’s talk about this for a second. Your daughter was abused and tortured for three months. She was found six days ago. When she was found she had not spoken or stood on her feet for at least three days. Jennifer said she was not able to communicate anymore, she was just reacting on instinct. She came to us with a severely torn rotator cuff, multiple broken ribs, and a cracked skull. Taking all of that into consideration it is amazing she has come as far as she has in such a short time.” Dr. Trish said and Helen sighed.

“When you say it like that, I feel horrible that we are being so impatient.” Helen said.

“I understand. You want your baby back and she feels like she is right there. We will get her back.” Dr. Trish said.

“Thank you. Dr. Wallace, how long will she sleep?” Helen said.

“Probably another few hours, I didn’t give her much, just enough to calm her down.” Dr. Wallace said and looked at her phone.

“She should wake up around 8:00 or so.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Shit, it’s only 5:15, no wonder I am exhausted.” Helen said.

“Yeah, I may need to get a couple more hours of sleep. It’s going to be a long day.” Dr. Trish said.

“Okay, I will order some breakfast pizzas for 8:30, they are excellent, and it will put us all in a better mood.” Helen said.

“Sounds like a plan. You coming, roomie?” Dr. Trish said and stood up.

“Yes, I will be along in a minute.” Dr. Wallace said.

Dr. Trish left and Dr. Wallace took Helen’s hand. Helen saw the look of compassion and understanding in her eyes.

“Helen, I have seen your little girl on the brink of death, and she didn’t stop fighting. Victor put her in some horrible situations where she had to make heart-wrenching decisions. She came out of that still fighting. All of that damaged her severely and we are seeing the results. I saw some memory issues starting to manifest about a month ago. It was terrifying but she continued looking after those girls and eventually got her and Jennifer out of that place. I cannot imagine the strength she has but I would not bet against her. We just have to stay with her until she can beat this.” Dr. Wallace said and Helen nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.