Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 67: Recovery – Going home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 67: Recovery – Going home - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Beatrice opened her eyes and stood up slowly. The room was quiet, and she looked at the clock. It was 4:15 am and she yawned. She walked over and looked down at Jennifer snuggled up with Cassie. They looked so peaceful, and she looked up at the monitor and saw Cassie’s heart rate was low and steady. She looked back down and saw the bruises on her face were starting to fade. There was a single wrap around her head, so her blonde hair fanned out over the pillow. Her left arm was strapped tight against her chest.

Beatrice took a deep breath and wondered how such little girls could be such fighters. She thought back on her training and she was small, but they seemed so much smaller and innocent than she was. She was carved out of sadness and grief, but they were just tossed into that nightmare. How did they survive the things she had already seen, and she knew there was much more that they hadn’t gotten to yet. She ran her fingers over the sheets, careful not to touch them, sleep was so precious in a place like this, and they looked like they were deep.

She walked back to her chair and fluffed up the pillow. She tried to get comfortable, and she partially succeeded. She closed her eyes and sleep took her quickly.

“B, you need to get some of them to volunteer to join. You don’t have a budget yet so they can’t be officially assigned.” Charley said as they walked out to the training area.

Beatrice saw there was sparring happening on a gray mat in the middle of the training area. Agents were all gathered around as two men were engaged. She saw the moves and recognized the fighting style quickly. They were evenly matched, and she saw the blows were all being blocked or just flat missing. She knew they were practicing and had no intention of harming each other. She and Charley made it to the group and the sparring completed. She saw the leader look at them. He motioned them over.

“Listen up guys. This is Beatrice, she is a consultant and would like to talk about a task force she is trying to form.” The man said and she walked forward.

She saw plenty of smirks and laughter as she moved to the center of the group. She was small anyway, but she looked like a child in the middle of these men and few women. They were all huge and they were not impressed. She took a breath and gave it a shot.

“I need some volunteers for...” She started and was interrupted.

“Are you serious, are you even out of high school yet?” One of the men said and more laughter.

Beatrice looked around and saw the glances and body language. They had no intention of joining her. She saw a larger man look at her and smirk.

“We heard about you. Paid your way into a consultant position. Why don’t you just hire some people for your little adventure, Alice. I am sure there are plenty of lunatics around that would love to explore wonderland with you.” The man said and more laughter. She looked at him and he was huge with a very short haircut. His arms were ripped, and he looked dangerous.

“I would but I thought I would see if I could get someone like you for free. But from the looks of you I am afraid I would only get what I paid for.” Beatrice said and she saw his eyes flash.

“What did you say Alice?” He said and she heard some oohs and aahs behind him.

“You heard me. I need real soldiers for this effort, I am not interested in blowhards.” She said and he stepped forward. He looked at the leader.

“Frank, what the fuck?” The man said and the leader shrugged.

“She has credentials.” The leader said. The huge man turned back to her. He was not happy; she kept a calm face and watched his movement.

“You bitch. My momma raised me never to strike a woman but beating a snarky little bitch like you would be just fine in her eyes.” He said and she smiled.

“Bring it on momma’s boy.” She said and he moved his neck around, she heard the cracks and resisted the urge to laugh.

He was moving his arms around, loosening them up. She noticed they were long, and he was tall. He would have the reach advantage over most opponents. He would most likely use an outward striking style to take advantage of the reach. He was walking slowly in a circle around her, and she turned her body to face him as he walked. She could tell he was trying to figure out why a 5’4” inch female was not backing down in front of him. He looked suspicious and she lifted her right arm and motioned him forward.

She crouched slightly and she saw him take a stance. Indonesian origin as she saw his balance. She just needed to see one more thing, but she was afraid she would have to take some damage to figure it out. He moved to the right and she continued to calculate, he was using his right foot as his lead. She stepped into him, and she saw him clench and then she saw the right hand move slightly and then the left hand struck her on the upper cheek, she shifted and let most of the blow move past her, but she heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh and she knew the crowd would not see that most of the power dissipated. She did feel the blow, Master Won would be shaking his head, but this guy was fast. She fell to her left knee and looked up at him. He was smiling. She tasted blood and she licked her lip. She stood up slowly.

“Stay down bitch, the next one will hurt.” He said and she smiled. She stood up slowly and he laughed.

“Stupid as well as snarky.” He said and stepped forward.

She saw the right hand move again but she knew he would not throw the same punch twice. She stayed still until the right hand moved again. She ducked slightly and felt his arm sail over her head, brushing her hair, minimal movement. She shifted quickly and drove her knuckles deep into his right armpit, she felt her knuckles slide past the muscles and stun the nerve cluster. She heard him growl and she spun around behind him and drove her left fist into the flesh above his right hip, stunning the sciatic nerve. She heard him growl again and he fell to his knees. She saw his right arm hanging limply, and she jumped up and pulled his head back with her left arm, her right fist poised over his face.

“Yield?” she said. The quiet was eerie as she held her fist over his head. She was still and calm and his eyes were confused. She knew he was in pain, and he didn’t know why yet. He blinked and she did not. It was still very quiet, and everyone heard the word.

“Yield.” He said.

She let go of his head and stepped in front of him. She wiped her lip with her arm and looked at the group. They were all looking at her and there were no smirks.

“The girls are 16 and 14 and they were kidnapped right out of their school by an international sex trafficking organization. We have evidence that they are being sexually abused. Pornographic pictures appeared in a German magazine and the photographer is well known internationally so we know there is strong financial backing. They are friends of mine, as is their mother, who is destroyed. I need to find them, and I need help.” Beatrice said.

“Why isn’t the bureau already backing this?” One man said.

“We have reason to believe this organization has ties into social services. There is a record of the 14 yr. old being a runaway that we know is false. The bureau feels right now that this may be just a runaway case.” Beatrice said.

“I am in, my little sister is 14.” One man said and raised his arm.

“Thank you, I can use everyone I can get.” Beatrice said.

She saw three more men and 1 woman raise their hand. Then she heard and saw laughter. She saw their eyes and turned around. The huge man was sitting on his legs, his right arm still hanging limply with his left arm in the air.

“Thank you.” She said and he nodded.

Helen heard her phone buzz, and she grabbed it. It was 6:03 and she hit the call button.

“Helen, get down here now. Bloomberg is back and they are talking about transferring her to a psych ward.” She heard Trish’s voice.

“What?” Helen said groggily.

“Helen, he is head of the psych department, and I don’t have any stroke. I will stall them until you get here but hurry.” Trish said and Helen jumped out of bed. Taylor moaned and looked at her. She rubbed her head.

“Go back to sleep sweetie.” Helen said and Taylor closed her eyes.

Helen jumped up and went into the bedroom. Marcus and Kelly were asleep. She went over and touched Kelly’s arm. Kelly opened her eyes and looked at her.

“I have to go to the hospital, please take care of Taylor.” Helen said and Kelly nodded. She sat up and Helen noticed she was naked.

“Thank you, Kelly.” Helen said.

“Go.” Kelly said and Helen grabbed a sweatshirt and some pants and ran out of the room.

Helen tried not to panic as she drove, but Dr. Trish sounded frantic. They wouldn’t do anything without her. They couldn’t, she was her mother. She wiped her eyes and tried to focus. She was tired but her baby needed her, so she took a breath and sped up. She pulled into the parking garage and jumped out of the car.

‘Dr. Bloomberg, with all due respect that is not what I have seen.” Dr. Trish said and the man scoffed and turned to the other man.

Helen heard the conversation as she rounded the corner. She walked up to the group of two men and two women. She only recognized Dr. Smithson and Dr. Trish.

“Helen, thank you for coming. This is Dr. Bloomberg.” Dr. Trish said. Helen looked at the man. He looked cocky and like he really didn’t want to be here.

“Mrs. Jones, your daughter is very sick.” Dr. Bloomberg said, and Helen looked at Dr. Trish.

“I don’t understand, she had a good day yesterday, did something happen overnight?” Helen said.

“No ma’am, but she had a major seizure Wednesday evening that went untreated.” Dr. Bloomberg looked at Dr. Trish.

“Mrs. Jones, Dr. Bloomberg is head of the psychiatric department, we should listen to him.” Dr. Smithson said. Helen looked at him and then back at the cocky man.

“Dr. Bloomberg, what are you suggesting?” Helen said. She saw him take a breath and smile.

“I want to transfer her to the psych ward and start a regimen of seizure meds. That will stop the events and allow us to work with her.” Dr. Bloomberg said.

“I don’t know if I agree with that. Dr. Watkins has been working with her just fine all week.” Helen said.

“Ma’am, therapy without medication is a waste of time. The seizures just set us back and force us to start over.” Dr. Bloomberg said.

“She got back all of her memories in a matter of hours yesterday.” Helen said and Dr. Trish smiled.

“Possibly, but we don’t know how much further damage the seizure has caused.” Dr. Bloomberg said.

“How do you know it was a seizure?” Helen said. Dr. Bloomberg sighed and looked at the other woman.

“Mrs. Jones, we are the medical professionals. You have to trust us to take care of your daughter.” Dr. Bloomberg said.

“No, I don’t have to trust you. You just showed up, I have been watching my little girl all week and I don’t think she needs to be in a psych ward.” Helen said.

“Mrs. Jones, calm down. This is Elizabeth Cummings; she is head of social services for the county.” Dr. Smithson said. Helen looked at the woman and then back at Dr. Smithson.

“You bastard. You have the gall to bring in social services and question my capacity as a mother while we are going through this?” Helen said.

“Mrs. Jones, we need to look after the welfare of your little girl.” Dr. Smithson said.

“I have been looking after the welfare of my daughter for 16 years.” Helen screamed.

Dr. Smithson sighed and Dr. Bloomberg smiled like he had won an argument. Helen looked at Dr. Trish and she frowned. She felt her heart racing and she grabbed a chair. They were going to take her baby away from her. She stood back up and took a deep breath.

“No, I refuse. I will take her home before I will let you do that.” Helen said.

“Mrs. Jones, the doctors are just trying to help your daughter.” The other woman said.

“What is your name again?” Helen said.

“I am Elizabeth Cummings, director of social services for the county.” The woman said.

“Do you have a daughter?” Helen said and she shook her head.

“No ma’am.” The woman said.

“Then you don’t understand.” Helen said softly.

Helen looked at the group of people and she felt helpless. She needed help. She noticed movement and Beatrice walked up and hugged her. Helen melted into her arms.

“Hi Elizabeth.” Beatrice said.

“Beatrice, what are you doing here ... wait a minute. Are we talking about Cassie Jones?” Elizabeth said and Beatice nodded. Elizabeth looked at the two doctors.

“Oh hell no. That little girl uncovered the biggest corruption in social services we have seen in decades. It will take years to carve out all the rot. You two expect me to take her away from her mother after what she went through? Not a chance. Mrs. Jones, I owe you an apology.” Elizabeth said and glared at the two men.

“Ok, so no psych ward. Dr. Smithson, how are my girls doing physically?” Helen said, feeling her strength returning.

“Jennifer was ready to go home yesterday, and Cassie is physically recovered for the most part.” Dr. Smithson said.

“So, I could take them home.” Helen said and he sighed.

“Mrs. Jones, they will still need a doctor.” Dr. Smithson said.

“They have one.” Helen heard a voice and saw Dr. Wallace walking up.

“Helen, I took care of your girls for a long time, and they changed me. I would be honored to be their doctor for as long as you would have me.” Dr. Wallace said. Helen smiled and looked at Dr. Smithson.

“Dr. Smithson, can you please prepare the discharge papers. I will sign anything you need. Dr. Bloomberg, do not step foot in my daughter’s room again or I will call the police.” Helen said. She nodded at Elizabeth and walked into the room. Beatrice looked at Dr. Trish and tried not to laugh.

Helen walked up next to the bed and looked at her girls sleeping. They looked so sweet and peaceful. What was going to happen now? She felt a touch and Beatrice hugged her. She leaned into her and sighed.

“B, did I do the right thing?” Helen said and Beatrice smiled.

“Yes, you did, and you did it with flare.” Beatrice said and smiled. Helen saw Dr. Trish walk up to the left side of the bed with Elizabeth.

“Thank you, Dr. Trish, for all you have done. Can you continue to work with my girls if I take them home?” Helen said and Dr. Trish smiled.

“Actually, that is the only way I can work with them. I was just fired.” Dr. Trish said.

“Oh no, I am so sorry.” Helen said and Trish shook her head.

“No, don’t be, he was an ass. I wasn’t learning anything anyway other than how to defend my ideas. I will be fine. There are other residencies. I just may need a reference or two.” Dr. Trish said and chuckled.

“Mrs. Jones, just let me know if you need anything.” Elizabeth said.

“Thank you, I do need to get the adoption paperwork started for Jennifer. I just have to talk to her first.” Helen said.

“No, you don’t mom. I am already where I want to be, you just need to make it official.” Jennifer said and Helen looked down at her. She was smiling and still snuggled up next to Cassie. Helen touched her arm.

“Oh baby, I am so happy.” Helen said and rubbed her arm.

“Me too, so are we going home?” Jennifer said.

“Yes, how did you know that?” Helen said.

“You guys were pretty loud, my mom kicks ass.” Jennifer said. All the people around the bed laughed.

Cassie woke up and there were a lot of people around her. She looked around and didn’t see anyone she knew. She tried not to panic, was she back at HQ? This looked like a hospital, where was the doctor? Where was Jennifer? She saw a lady in a white coat walk up and touch her arm.

“Cassie, it’s ok. We are taking you home.” Dr. Trish said and Cassie looked at her.

“Dr. Trish?” Cassie said and the lady smiled.

“Yes, good girl.” Dr. Trish said and squeezed her left hand.

“What’s happening?” Cassie said.

“We are taking you home.” Dr. Trish said.

“Oh.” Cassie said and looked around again. She saw the chair lady standing at the end of her bed talking to a woman she didn’t know. She saw the doctor then and she looked over and smiled. She walked over and took Cassie’s right hand.

“Hey pretty girl. We are getting you out of here.” The doctor said.

“Doctor, I don’t remember home.” Cassie said and the doctor frowned.

“I know but you will. You are doing so good, when we get you someplace familiar it may help.” The doctor said.

“Hey, you’re awake.” Jennifer said and stood next to her bed. Cassie saw her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue dress.

“You look cute.” Cassie said and Jennifer smiled.

“I was starting to rock the gown, but I have to admit this feels good. Cassie, we are going home.” Jennifer said. Cassie could tell she was very excited.

“That’s what I hear.” Cassie said.

More men showed up and the doctor and Dr. Trish moved back. Jennifer held onto her right hand and moved towards the top of the bed. A man looked down at Cassie. He was white and not big, probably not a food guy. She hoped he wasn’t a master. She flinched and Jennifer squeezed her hand. She felt warm breath in her ear.

“He is nice, he is not a master. It’s ok.” Jennifer whispered and she looked at her. Cassie felt herself calm down and the men took the sheet off her.

“Ok, we are going to go slow.” The man said and another man moved to the other side of the bed.

They lifted her up and she was sitting. It felt a little strange. They left her there and then turned her and her legs were hanging off the bed. She felt her gown fall off her shoulders and she looked down to see her boobs hanging out. Oh well, everyone seemed to like them. One of the men put her gown back up over her wrapped shoulder and then they slid her off the bed and into a wheelchair. It felt good to be sitting and she felt Jennifer walk up and kiss her on the cheek.

“You guys ready?” the man to her left said.

The chair lady nodded, and the people walked out, the man pushed her behind them. Jennifer walked next to her, holding her right hand. She looked up at Jennifer. She remembered the last time she was in a wheelchair.

“You sure we aren’t going to do another movie?” Cassie said and Jennifer looked down.

“I am sure. No more movies Cassie.” Jennifer said. Cassie sat up and took a deep breath.

Cassie wasn’t exactly sure what was happening, but Jennifer was happy and that was good. She closed her eyes and let them take her wherever they wanted.

Helen sat at the kitchen table in the apartment. She looked at Dr. Trish and Dr. Wallace. They were all drinking coffee. Kelly and Marcus were off getting Taylor from school. She was exhausted, the morning had been draining. There was a knock on the door, and she opened it. Johnny walked in, grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

“Johnny, this is Dr. Trish and Dr. Wallace, Johnny is the AD here at Clearbrook.” Helen said.

“Nice to meet you ladies, how is she?” Johnny asked and took a sip of coffee.

“Physically, she is much better. Her head wound has almost completely healed. Her shoulder will need another four weeks to completely heal. I will watch it closely this time, the last time I repaired it they tore it again almost right away. We need to get her on her feet a lot more, they should have had her walking at the hospital.” Dr. Wallace said and Johnny nodded.

“That sounds good, right?” Johnny said and Helen nodded.

“Dr. Trish?” Helen said.

“Ok, first of all, I don’t think she had a seizure. I saw the reports and she did not have enough indicators for me. Her CT and MRI are clean, so I am still convinced she experienced a painful memory that caused her to react physically. Helen, didn’t you say she threw up right after they brought her back from surgery?” Dr. Trish said and Helen nodded.

“Yes, the nurse said it shouldn’t have happened. She said she was still deep in anesthesia.” Helen said.

“Exactly, I think your girl is trying to put her mind back together and some of the things are very upsetting and causing her body to react. I really want to talk to her right after an episode like that to see if she can tell me what she saw and felt.” Dr. Trish said.

“What do you ladies need?” Johnny said.

“Well, I need a place to live. I was in assisted housing and when they kicked me out of the residency, I sort of lost my place.” Dr. Trish said.

“I got you. 203 is vacant, it is a two bedroom just down the hall. You can have it for as long as you want.” Johnny said.

“Thank you, that would be great, I want to stay close.” Dr. Trish said.

“You want a roommate? I have been staying at a flea bag motel down the road.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Sounds like a plan. I would like to go over treatment plans for both girls with you anyway.” Dr. Trish said.

“Ok, we got housing straight. What else do we need?” Johnny said.

“I will need some infusion equipment in case I have to give Cassie fluids or medication, it is just easier to keep an IV port open.” Dr. Wallace said.

“Ok, we have a clinic on campus, I will make a call.” Johnny said and typed on his phone.

“We also need to get physical therapy going for both of them, especially Cassie.” Dr. Wallace said.

“I got that too, our physical therapy department is one of the best in the state. I will get some of the department heads over here to talk to you and set up a schedule.” Johnny said. Dr. Wallace laughed and Helen looked at her.

“I am sorry Helen; it is just fascinating to me how your daughter inspires people. She was tortured, raped, and beaten in that place yet she formed a nice little support team around her and her girls. She is still doing it here.” Dr. Wallace said and Helen smiled.

“Mom?” They heard and looked to see Jennifer standing in the doorway in her crumpled blue dress and rubbing her eyes. She walked over and crawled into Helen’s lap. Helen wrapped her arms around the small girl and kissed the top of her head.

“You tired?” Helen said.

“I don’t know, I guess. I feel like I have been sleeping forever.” Jennifer said.

“You can relax now baby, you are home. What do you want to do? Taylor will be home in a little while.” Helen said.

“I am kinda hungry, the hospital food sucked.” Jennifer said. Dr. Trish chuckled.

“What would you like sweetie?” Helen said and Jennifer looked up at her.

“I really want some pancakes.” Jennifer said and Helen smiled.

Taylor walked in and Jennifer looked up. Her plate was empty, and her tummy was full. Taylor walked over and hugged her. Jennifer loved the feeling of a hug without fear, just a simple hug.

Marcus and Kelly walked in after Taylor and closed the door. Kelly walked into the kitchen and hugged Helen and Marcus walked into the bedroom.

“I am so glad you guys are home.” Taylor said.

“Me too.” Jennifer said.

“Hey, did you guys have pancakes?” Taylor said.

“Yep.” Jennifer said and Taylor looked at Helen.

“Coming right up. Go get a plate.” Helen said and Taylor squealed.

“Helen, do you need help?” Kelly said and Helen nodded and walked into the kitchen with her.

“How is he?” Helen said and Kelly sighed.

“Hanging in there. I am glad you got her out of there, he was struggling. I think he will be better here.” Kelly said.

“Helen, do you want me to bring in some more beds or some air mattresses?” Johnny said and Helen chuckled.

“Johnny, I think some air mattresses maybe.” Helen said. Johnny pulled out his phone.

Marcus walked into the bedroom and saw her sleeping on the bed. He sat down gently and looked at her. This was the bed they slept in together, he remembered her laughing and her funny comments. She had pillows piled up behind her and she looked peaceful and comfortable. Her face was still a little discolored with the bruises, especially around her left eye. There was a small bandage wrapped around her head, but he saw her pretty blonde hair all over the pillow and he smiled. Her right hand was lying on the bed, and he saw her delicate fingers, the fingers that wrapped around his hand as they talked and laughed. He wanted to touch her and hold her, but he was scared.

“Hi.” He heard a small voice, and he looked up to see those pretty blue eyes looking at him.

“Hi.” He said.

“Your name is Marcus, right?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes.” He said softly.

“You are not a food guy, and you were not at HQ. I feel like you are different. Have we had sex?” She said.

“Yes, we have.” He said and she nodded.

“I see but it was not in a movie. Were you a client?” She said and he shook his head.

“No, I was not.” He said and she sighed. She looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

“This is so frustrating. I see all of you and I see your faces and I know I should know you. I am so sorry if this is painful for you.” She said and he nodded.

“Thank you.” He said.

“Is the pretty lady, Kelly, I think, is she your girlfriend?” She said.

“No, we are just close friends.” He said and she nodded.

“Is she mad that we had sex?” She said.

“No, she isn’t.” He said.

“That’s good, I think I like her. I would be sad if she was mad at me.” She said.

“She loves you just like all the rest of us.” He said and she looked at him.

“You love me?” She said and he nodded.

“Just because we had sex?” She said and he chuckled. It felt good to laugh.

“No, it was more than that.” He said and she nodded.

“Marcus, will you help me go to the bathroom? I am not sure my legs will work, and I have no idea where the bathroom is.” She said and he smiled.

“Do you want me to carry you?” He said.

“Have you carried me before?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, I have.” He said.

“Ok.” She said.

He stood up and slid his arms under her and lifted her easily. She did not weigh as much as she did before, and it made him sad. He put his arm behind her back and under her legs. She laid her head on his chest. He carried her into the bathroom and lowered her to her feet next to the toilet. He saw her pull off the gown and it fell to the floor. He looked at her body and he wanted so badly to hug her and kiss her. She sat down slowly and looked up at him.

“I figured you have seen me naked.” She said and he nodded. He heard the tinkling sound, and he sat on the edge of the tub.

“Sorry about this, the toilet in our room was out in the open so we got used to an audience.” She said and he frowned. She looked at him and he noticed her eyes moving up and down his body.

“You are really big; the sex must have been interesting.” She said and he chuckled.

“Yes, it was. It was amazing.” He said and she smiled. He saw her look down and then look back up at him. She was not smiling.

“I think I had sex with a lot of people, some of them were not nice.” She said. He lowered his head, and she reached out and touched his shoulder. He looked up at her.

“I am sorry I made you sad.” She said and he wiped his eyes.

“It’s ok, it was not your fault.” He said. She looked up and a memory hit her.

“Tommy said that to me.” She said. She saw he looked confused.

“He was my watcher. He told me the stuff that happened was not my fault and to not forget that.” She said and he nodded.

“That sounds like good advice.” He said. He saw her grab some paper and wipe it across her pussy. She dropped it and flushed.

“Help me up, I think I want to walk.” She said.

He stood up and took her right hand. He led her slowly back into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. She sighed and looked at him. He handed her the gown. She held it in her lap. He looked at her breasts and thought about the first time he saw them. They were just as beautiful now.

“I feel so weak. This sucks, I don’t think I was weak.” She said and he shook his head.

“No, you were not.” He said and she smiled. She heard talking and laughing coming through the door.

“Who’s out there?” She said.

“Your doctors and more people that love you.” He said. He knew Dr. Trish didn’t want them to talk about her mom until she made the connection.

“I would like to go out there. Should I go out there naked, I don’t know the rules here.” She said.

“No, you don’t have to be naked.” He said and stood up. He walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. He saw some of her panties and bras and he pulled out a pair of pink panties. He pulled out one of his t-shirts. It was a red Oklahoma shirt; he would need to get some Clearbrook gear. He walked over and she smiled.

“Your girlfriend’s? Sorry, your close friend.” She said and he shook his head.

“No, this is mine and these belong to my girlfriend.” He said and she looked up.

“Oh good, I am glad you have a girlfriend. You seem really nice. You may have to put those on me.” She said.

He knelt and slipped the panties over her cute feet. He pulled them up to her knees and she laid down on her back. He pulled them up over her hips and covered her pussy. He helped her sit up and he put the shirt on over her head. He pulled her right arm out of the sleeve and helped her stand. She wobbled a little but then she steadied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.