Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 66: Recovery – Beatrice

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 66: Recovery – Beatrice - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

“Charley, I need to be there for these.” Beatrice said as she walked into the apartment at 7:30 in the morning with two cups of coffee. Charley looked up and took her cup.

“No, B, you don’t. We found your girls, the rest of this stuff is routine, and the bureau is good at this.” Charley said.

“Charley, I saw some of the tapes, I really need to be there.” Beatrice said and Charley snickered.

“You see that right there is why you really don’t. B, these assholes will talk a lot better without a broken face.” Charley said and Beatrice sighed and sat down.

“I am just so angry; Cassie doesn’t even recognize her own mom. Those monsters broke her.” Beatrice said and her voice cracked. Charley stood and walked over to her friend. She hugged her from behind.

“Yes, you are angry, and you need to relax and spend some time with your people so you can refocus. I promise you I will let you know when we get to the good ones.” Charley said.

“You better, I want a piece of some of these fuckers. I owe her that.” Beatrice said.

“Go home and put on a dress. Go to the hospital and spend time with Helen and Marcus as well as your girls. They need you and you need them.” Charley said.

“A dress?” Beatrice said and Charley smiled.

“Yes, you have been in fatigues or tactical gear for two months. You need to relax and there in nothing more relaxing than a nice sundress if you ask me.” Charley said and Beatrice laughed.

Beatrice walked into the hospital lobby in a pretty blue sundress. She chuckled when she thought that Carley would approve. She made it to the floor, walked into the room and saw Jennifer eating a huge sandwich. She smiled and went over and sat on her bed. She looked over and Cassie was sleeping. She saw Helen asleep in the chair near the window. She looked back at Jennifer.

“Any change?” Beatrice said. The little girl shook her head as she chewed a huge bite of sandwich. She swallowed and took a sip of water.

“Sorry, I just feel like my tummy is empty.” Jennifer said.

“Malnourishment will do that.” Beatrice said and Jennifer smiled.

“She is the same so far, she doesn’t recognize her mom or Marcus. She knows me and the doctor.” Jennifer said and took another big bite.

Beatrice looked over and saw Cassie asleep, her face still black and blue. The wrap on her left shoulder was still huge and the left side of her face was covered in bandages as well as her head. She looked back at Jennifer who was taking another sip of water. She put down the sandwich and looked at Beatrice.

“You can finish eating.” Beatrice said.

“That’s ok, it’s not like it will get cold.” Jennifer said.

“Not good?” Beatrice said and Jennifer frowned.

“It’s food but no, we got kinda used to really good food and this is sorta dry and bland.” Jennifer said.

“I can bring you something else.” Beatrice said and Jennifer’s eyes lit up. She looked around and then whispered to Beatrice.

“Burger king, fries too.” Jennifer said and Beatrice smiled.

“You got it kid. Where is everyone?” Beatrice said and Jennifer frowned.

“Marcus is walking around; he is pretty upset. The doctor is talking to the other doctors, I think. Dr. Trish said she would be back in a little while; she wanted Cassie to rest. They gave her some strong stuff; they are hoping she doesn’t dream. I am watching in case I need to go over there.” Jennifer said.

“How is Helen?” Beatrice said and looked over at her sleeping in the chair, she looked tired and frazzled.

“She is not good; she cries a lot. She was here all night, she left for a little while to get Taylor off to school. I was so happy to hear she was living with her. I was sad for Taylor.” Jennifer said.

“Yeah, she was lucky, we got her dad right away and I was able to grab her and get her to Helen.” Beatrice said.

“Is it true that Helen is a foster mom now?” Jennifer said and Beatrice nodded.

“Yep, she has two foster kids already.” Beatrice said and Jennifer looked at her funny.

“Who else other that Taylor?” Jennifer said and Beatrice smiled. She pointed her finger and touched Jennifer on the nose.

“You, little one.” Beatrice said and Jennifer felt her lips start to quiver. Beatrice leaned over and grabbed her and hugged her before she broke into sobs.

Beatrice held the little girl and looked at Cassie again. She wondered how her recovery would go. She didn’t tell Charley the real reason she wanted to bash some heads was because it was easier than this. Watching Cassie in this condition tore her up, she had been so perky and strong and now she seemed lost. She took a deep breath and felt Jennnifer pull off the hug.

“Beatrice, I am so happy. What about my first mom?” Jennifer said.

“Turns out the first thing she did when they tossed her in jail was sign away her parental rights.” Beatrice said.

“Really, why would she do that?” Jennifer said.

“She may have been convinced that it was the right thing to do. Since she basically sold you to coach the judge had no qualms about accepting it.” Beatrice said.

“What does that mean?” Jennifer said.

“What that means is that Helen will start the adoption process as soon as she talks to you about it.” Beatrice said and Jennifer smiled.

“She wants to adopt me?” Jennifer said and Beatrice smiled.

“Little girl, a lot of us want to adopt you. Helen just called dibs.” Beatrice said and Jennifer laughed.

“So, Cassie will be my big sister?” Jennifer said and Beatrice nodded.

“Yep, that is if you agree to the adoption. Helen insisted you have the decision.” Beatrice said.

“Beatrice, this is like a dream. Are you sure I am not dreaming.” Jennifer said and Beatrice pinched her breast through the gown.

“Ouch.” Jennifer said.

“Nope, not dreaming.” Beatrice said and Jennifer hugged her again. Beatrice held the hug for a couple minutes and kissed Jennifer on the head.

“Jennifer, how is Helen handling the situation with Cassie?” Beatrice said.

“Not good. She was so happy that we were back, but Cassie just looks at her like a stranger, I think it breaks her heart.” Jennifer said and sniffled. Beatrice squeezed the little girl and rubbed her head.

“What does Dr. Trish say?” Beatrice said and Jennifer sniffled and wiped her nose. Beatrice grabbed a tissue from the box on the table and handed it to her.

“She is very nice, and she is very confident. She tries to talk to mom and cheer her up. Cassie just seems so confused, not as bad as the cabin at the end, but Dr. Trish said it would take a long time.” Jennifer said.

Beatrice looked at Helen and thought about her own grief. She remembered sitting in the hospital room with her dad, praying he would be ok while grieving about her mom at the same time. She was a complete basket case and Tony was a huge help. She felt the anger rise again and she took a deep breath and rubbed Jennifer’s arm.

“Hang in there kid, we have you guys back. We just have to be patient with her and trust the doctors.” Beatrice said.

“I know. She fought so hard for so long. She saved so many people, I just wish I could help her more.” Jennifer said and started sobbing again. Beatrice held the small girl and relived her own misery.

“Daddy, I don’t know what to do.” Beatrice said and looked up at her father.

He was in his wheelchair talking to her about her latest report card. It was dismal as her concentration was jacked, she tried hard, but it was like she was adrift without her mom. It had been two months, and it was not getting any easier.

“Sweetheart, I talked to a friend, and he has agreed to help us.” Her father said.

“What friend, daddy?” She said.

“Someone I knew when I was young and training for my job.” Her father said.

She knew her dad was in some strange job when he was young. Some sort of security for a large company, he would disappear for days and then come back unexpectedly. She had asked him many times, but he would give her random information and change the subject. She eventually gave up trying to understand and thought of him as a secret agent. Her mom and her would watch spy shows and pretend it was him.

“Ok, I guess. What do I have to do?” She said and he smiled.

“I would like to send you to Thailand for a semester. I talked to the school, and they agreed to give you a furlough for the rest of the year. You can come back and start over.” Her father said.

“Thailand? Why do I have to go there?” Beatrice said and her father smiled.

“It is beautiful, and it is where he trains people.” Her father said.

“Who is he daddy? Will you come with me?” Beatrice said.

“His name is Master Won, he trained me when I was young, and it changed my life.” Her father said.

“Trained you in what, daddy?” Beatrice said.

“Martial arts and life, sweetie.” Her father said.

Beatrice felt Jennifer move and looked down at the small girl. She broke the hug and ran her hand over her head and hair.

“I am so glad you are back; I can’t wait for the next girl’s night.” Beatrice said and Jennifer smiled.

“That sounds good. It feels weird not to be scared all the time.” Jennifer said and Beatrice kissed her forehead.

“I know, baby, but you don’t have to be scared ever again.” Beatrice said.

“How do you know that?” Jennifer said.

“Because I am going to teach you.” Beatrice said.

“Like the breathing stuff?” Jennifer said and Beatrice nodded. She hugged Jennifer and looked at Cassie.

“Just like the breathing stuff.” Beatrice said.

Cassie walked into the diner, she was already tired and not looking forward to another day. The new boss told them all to be there at 7:00 and they would work until closing. He laughed when Cassie told him that the shift was too long, and he said she could nap while she was getting fucked. She walked behind the counter and her old boss was already in the kitchen. She heard the sounds of frying food, and she grabbed her apron.

“Cassie.” She heard her name and looked out over the restaurant. It was empty except for the new boss sitting in a booth. She sighed, grabbed a carafe of coffee and walked over. He had his hands folded on the table. She filled his cup and he smiled.

“Such a perceptive server. You are exceptional, my dear.” He said and looked at her. She knew she did not look exceptional. Her hair was a mess, her alarm broke and she woke up late. Her pussy and ass were still sore from yesterday as well as her heart. Her breasts hurt after all the slapping from the men, they loved to hit them.

“Thank you, sir.” She said and pushed some stray hair off her face.

“You are welcome, now strip please.” He said.

“Excuse me sir?” She said.

“Was my instruction not clear, are your ears clogged with cum?” He said. She shivered at his tone and set down the carafe on the table.

She pulled off her apron and he looked at her.

“Just fold them and place them on the table.” He said.

She folded her apron. She unbuttoned her uniform, it was her last one, she had not had a chance to fix the one he chopped up yesterday. She folded the uniform and laid it on the table. She pulled off her bra and panties and laid them on the pile.

“Leave the shoes on for the moment. I am thinking of selling them, we have some very strange obsessions with feet around here.” He said.

“This is my last uniform, sir.” She said and he nodded.

“You may retrieve it at the end of your shift. I decided to make it easier for the customers to see the product today.” He said. He grabbed her hip and pulled her closer. She saw he had a marker in his hand, and he started writing on her stomach. She looked out of the window and saw Emily getting out of her car, Cassandra was with her. Emily wore her uniform and Cassandra had on her cheer uniform. He stopped writing and pushed her back. He smiled and put the marker down on the table.

Cassie looked at her belly and it said, “Free pussy with daily special.” She looked back at the man.

“What is the daily special sir?” She said.

“I believe her name was Kimmy.” He said.

Cassie felt her head start spinning as she remembered the young church girl from yesterday. She stumbled back and grabbed the table behind her with her right hand. She looked back at the counter and saw the young church girl’s head under a glass cover. She was smiling and her eyes were bright. She had the two ponytails. She felt herself getting really dizzy and everything went black.

Jennifer heard the machines go crazy and the nurses all ran in the room. She saw them punching buttons and checking Cassie. Helen jumped out of her chair and moved next to the bed. The machines stopped beeping and the nurses all calmed down. Jennifer saw one of them talking to her mom and then she sat back down in the chair. Jennifer looked up at Beatrice.

“I’m good, go to her.” Jennifer said.

Beatrice looked at Jennifer and then got off the bed and went over to Helen. She knelt and hugged Helen and let her cry on her shoulder.

Dr. Watkins walked into the room. She walked over to Cassie.

“What happened?” Dr. Watkins said.

“Dr., her heart rate spiked and then became erratic. We were going to give her something, but she calmed down on her own. She is stable now.” The nurse said.

“Thank you.” Dr. Watkins said and sat on Cassie’s bed. She grabbed the right hand and looked at the chipped nails on the pretty fingers. She took a deep breath.

“Doctor?” Dr. Watkins heard and looked at Helen. Helen looked like her face was a question. Dr. Watkins took a deep breath.

“Her head is splintered, that is the best way I can describe it without using too many technical terms. Her memories are in there, but they are manifesting differently and probably in ways that are very scary. I thought we could medicate her deep enough to shut down the subconscious, but your little girl is still battling, and she fought right through the medicine.” Dr. Watkins said.

“Dr., I don’t understand.” Helen said and Beatrice rubbed her arm. Dr. Watkins took a deep breath.

“Her body needs to heal, and she needs to rest for that to happen. This is the first hard part, when she has these episodes, her mind is trying to heal itself, but it can’t grab onto anything solid, so it is flailing for the lack of a better word. It also loses grip on the physical, so it is like she is awake and running almost.” Dr. Watkins said.

Dr. Watkins felt a touch on her shoulder, and she turned to see Jennifer standing next to her. She was holding her IV pole and smiling.

“Excuse me.” Jennifer said and moved closer to the bed. Dr. Watkins stood up and watched the small girl maneuver herself onto the bed. She laid her head on Cassie’s right shoulder and moved her leg over hers.

“Can you put her right arm around me and pull up the sheet, please?” Jennifer said.

Dr. Watkins picked up Cassie’s right arm and looped it over Jennifer. She pulled up the sheet and saw Jennifer slide her hand under Cassie’s gown. She saw Cassie’s chest move and then Jennifer wiggled to snuggle in closer. Dr. Watkins pulled up the sheet to cover them.

“Now she can sleep.” Jennifer said and Dr. Watkins smiled.

Helen looked at Dr. Watkins and then back at Jennifer snuggled up to Cassie. She looked back at Dr. Watkins and the doctor shrugged.

“Can’t hurt to try.” Dr. Watkins said and smiled. She checked Cassie’s machine and looked at Helen.

“She seems to be resting, I will check back in a little while.” She said.

“Thank you doctor.” Helen said. Dr. Watkins left the room and Helen looked at Jennifer. The little girl was looking at her.

“I have her now mom, she’ll be ok.” Jennifer said.

“Oh baby.” Helen said and slumped in Beatrice’s arms. She saw Jennifer close her eyes.

Cassie looked up and saw Becky looking at her from the wheelchair. Her hair was not covered in blood anymore. She was holding out her right hand. Cassie took it and stood. Her butt was cold from sitting on the floor, it would be nice to at least have panties in these dreams.

“Nice work on the last door.” Becky said and Cassie looked to see another door on the left swinging on the hinges.

“What do you mean?” Cassie said.

“Baby, some of these memories are hard to face. They hurt, both your body and your heart.” Becky said.

“You mean the diner?” Cassie said as she thought about the young church girl.

“Yes, you are using that to represent most of the trauma you faced. The last one you were naked, and the young girl looked a lot like Victoria or Veronica or some of the girls you met in Germany.” Becky said.

“That was hard to watch.” Cassie said and Becky nodded.

“Yes, it was. Do you want to go and see what might have opened up in the other room?” Becky said and rolled towards a door on the right. Cassie followed her into the butterfly room.

Cassie looked and she could see some of the walls had movies playing on them. She saw the one of her meeting Jennifer and she saw one where the doctor was looking down at her. It looked like she was in the hospital room at HQ.

“Hold up your finger, let’s see what we get.” Becky said.

Cassie held out her finger and a medium sized butterfly landed on her finger. It was green and the wings looked like they had patterns of green. The butterfly sunk slowly into her finger, and she saw a new movie pop up. They were in a car and Jennifer was eating a burger. Her cute face was smiling as she chewed. She looked down and she was holding a burger.

“I thought you guys needed a break from the food guys.” She heard and looked to see Tommy smiling.

Beatrice held onto Helen as she cried silently, and the girls slept on the bed. Beatrice thought about her own mom and the hugs and comforts after some boy said something stupid to her at school. Her mom was so good at comforting, she hoped she had learned enough before she was taken from her. She felt Helen relax and she heard her slow breathing. Beatrice leaned her own head back on the chair and let her mind wander.

“You have to focus, little sun.” Master Won said in his broken English.

Beatrice took a breath and centered, she struck the board with her fingers, and it shattered. She looked at her master and he smiled and rubbed her head.

“Good, little sun, now we move on to the next.” He said and she nodded.

He called her little sun, he said her blonde hair looked like the sun and she was a little girl, even at 16. Her mom was small, and she did look like her, save for the blazing red hair. She had been here for 4 weeks and finally she felt like she was accomplishing something, even though she didn’t think she would ever be attacked by a piece of lumber. She followed her master towards the back of his house, her bare feet feeling the different stones.

“We will talk about defense first, little sun. If you cannot protect yourself, you cannot win fight.” He said and she nodded. He flipped his hand out and struck her on the side of the head. She stumbled back and looked at him.

“Always feel the opponent, see his movements, you will be able to learn from them and then predict them.” He said and flipped his hand towards her face. Beatrice moved her head well before his hand moved past.

“Too much, you only need to avoid blow. Do not remove yourself from fight.” He said and she looked at him confused. He grabbed her chin and flipped his other hand; he moved her head back, so his hand barely brushed her nose on its way past.

“Minimal movement.” He said and let go of her chin. She nodded and he flipped his hand again. She moved her head, and his fingers struck her nose, causing her to flinch with the pain.

“Better, little sun, better already. You learn fast like your father.” He said and started walking again.

“Beatrice, thank you.” Helen said and Beatrice opened her eyes and looked down at her.

“Always Helen.” She said.

“Don’t you have to work?” Helen said.

“Charley is taking care of it now. It is mostly watching tapes and then going and collecting assholes. The guys are excited, they love this part.” Beatrice said and Helen nodded. She looked back at Cassie.

“It was bad, wasn’t it?” Helen said.

“Yes, Helen, it was bad, but she made it. They made it.” Beatrice said and Helen sniffled.

“I know, but at what cost. B, she seems so damaged.” Helen said and Beatrice sighed.

“From what I have seen so far Helen, she was incredible. They tried to break her, and she refused. Every tape we find she is either being sassy or just plain fighting. She did assimilate in some ways to protect herself and Jennifer.” Beatrice said.

“Is that what she meant by food guys?” Helen said.

“Yes, there was extensive behavior modification, specifically around sex. They conditioned the girls to think of sex as a form of payment, even for mundane things like food.” Beatrice said.

“How did they survive that?” Helen said.

“I am hoping we will find that out one day.” Beatrice said.

Dr. Watkins walked back into the room around dinner time. She saw Jennifer still next to Cassie, but her eyes were open, and she was smiling and talking to Helen.

“Hey, Dr. Trish.” Jennifer said.

“Hey sweetie.” Dr. Watkins said and looked at the equipment.

“Did she sleep good?” Jennifer said.

“It seems so, her heart rate has been steady for the last four hours.” Dr. Watkins said.

“See mom, it works. She called me and Beth her dream mufflers.” Jennifer said. Dr. Watkins sat on the bed, her hip touching Jennifer’s.

“Sorry, we need a bigger bed.” Jennifer said.

“Nope, it is good. Sweetie, who is Beth?” Dr. Watkins said.

“Oh, she is our friend. Cassie saved her from the dungeon and became her master.” Jennifer said.

“Her master?” Dr. Watkins said.

“Yes, we all had masters. Mine was coach, Victor was Cassie’s, and Cassie was Beth’s master.” Jennifer said.

“What did masters do?” Dr. Watkins said.

“They controlled everything for their girls. They could assign food guys and trainers and sometimes adjust their assignments. Beth had a mean food guy when she came to us, and Cassie got rid of him.” Jennifer said.

“How did she do that?” Dr. Watkins said.

“She talked to Victor and got him reassigned. Beth got a really good one after that, his name was Travis. We thought he was mean because we were in a movie with him where he was mean, but he was only acting, and he turned out to be really nice.” Jennifer said.

“I see, was it normal for a girl to be a master.” Dr. Watkins said.

“No ma’am, all the other masters were men, and they were mostly cruel. Cassie made a deal with Victor that if she could bring Beth back, she could be her master.” Jennifer said.

“Back from what sweetie?” Dr. Watkins said.

“Back from dead eyes. She was in the dungeon for 24 hours and they raped her the entire time. Victor said she was done, and he was going to kill her. Cassie asked him if she could try to bring her back and he agreed to make a deal with her.” Jennifer said.

“What kind of deal?” Dt. Watkins said.

“If she couldn’t do it then Cassie had to go in the dungeon with Victor.” Jennifer said and Helen gasped.

“It’s ok mom, Beth came back.” Jennifer said.

“Jennifer, how did Cassie bring her back?” Dr. Watkins said and Jennifer smiled.

“I did that, Cassie had to go visit Victor, and I just talked to her and kissed her. It took a while, but she opened her eyes. Cassie was very happy, and Victor was surprised.” Jennifer said.

“I see, was Victor one of the cruel masters?” Dr. Watkins said.

“He was very cruel, but he was the boss of everything.” Jennifer said and Dr. Watkins nodded.

“I see, did he make deals with other girls?” Dr. Watkins said.

“I don’t think so, coach didn’t think he did, he is his son.” Jennifer said.

“Coach is Victor’s son?” Dr. Watkins said.

“Yes, ma’am. He told us but we had to keep it quiet. He changed a lot after we got captured and brought to HQ, he helped us.” Jennifer said.

“I see.” Dr. Watkins said and two nurses walked in with trays. Jennifer sat up.

“Anyone hungry?” the nurse said and saw Jennifer in Cassie’s bed.

“Jennifer, sweetie, what are you doing over there?” the nurse said.

“I am doing my job. Can you put both our trays over here?” Jennifer said and the nurse looked at Dr. Trish. She nodded and they set down the trays and left.

Jennifer lifted the metal cover and made a face. She saw a brown chunk of hard stuff and then some peas that were different shades of green. There was a bowl of something, she lifted it and the yellow stuff in it stuck to the bowl. Everything smelled like plastic. She looked up at Dr. Trish.

“I’m sorry baby but the food is not the best here.” Dr. Trish said.

“This doesn’t even smell like food.” Jennifer said and her eyes were filled with sadness.

Beatrice kissed Helen on the head and stood up. She walked to the bed and Jennifer looked at her.

“Burger king?” Beatrice said and Jennifer nodded.

“Dr., would it be ok if we smuggled in something a little more edible?” Beatrice said.

“Absolutely, I got you. Just put it in a shopping bag or something.” Dr. Trish said.

“Don’t forget the French fries.” A small voice said, and they all looked at Cassie. She was smiling.

Jennifer squealed and kissed Cassie on the lips. Cassie grunted and Jennifer pulled back.

“I am so sorry. Did that hurt?” Jennifer said.

“Not too much, try it again.” Cassie said and Jennifer kissed her gently on the lips. Cassie smiled.

“Nope, no pain. Lips are ok.” Cassie said and Jennifer laughed.

“I will be back in a few minutes, Helen, come with me.” Beatrice said.

Helen looked at Jennifer and then at Cassie. Her little girl’s eyes were blank as she looked at her. She saw them light up when Jennifer kissed her. She looked at the doctor and she nodded. Beatrice took her hand and led her out of the room.

“The lady in the chair seems so sad.” Cassie said. Jennifer whimpered and laid her head on her chest.

“Cassie, does she seem familiar at all?” Dr. Trish said.

“No, was she one of the makeup people at HQ, she is very pretty.” Cassie said and Jennifer whimpered again.

“Cassie, tell me something you remember.” Dr. Trish said.

“The food was really good.” Cassie said and Jennifer laughed through her tears.

Helen rode with Beatrice and looked out of the window. Her heart was sore it hurt so much. She took a deep breath.

“Helen, you have to keep hope. She will come back.” Beatrice said.

“I know but B, I was praying for this for so long and then I was so happy when you found them. Now when she looks at me my heart breaks. She doesn’t know who I am.” Helen said and sobbed. Beatrice grabbed her hand and held it.

Master Won stood at the edge of the platform and she was ready. He moved forward and she held her ground. He moved quickly but she dodged and felt the air as his hand moved past her face. She dropped and went to drive a fist into his stomach. He moved slightly and her hand slipped off his hip. He turned quickly and her arm was behind her back before she could react.

“Better, little sun, we now have to work on the next move.” He said and released her arm. She stood and looked at him.

“Master, will I ever be ready?” She said and he smiled. He put a hand on her head and rubbed her blonde hair.

“You need to learn patience, little sun, good things take time to flourish and grow.” He said.

“Will I be good?” She said and he smiled. He pulled her head into his chest and held her.

“You will be the best, little sun.” He said.

“Helen, you have to be patient and trust your daughter.” Beatrice said. Helen wiped her nose and sniffled.

“Ok. Burger king does sound good. We should get something for Marcus, I am not sure he has eaten today.” Helen said and Beatrice sighed.

“Helen, what time did Taylor get home from school?” Beatrice said.

“4:00. Mr. Johnny is sitting with her.” Helen said.

“I think you should go home and be with her. She needs you too. Take Marcus with you and I will stay with the girls. You guys need a break.” Beatrice said.

“B, I don’t think I can leave her.” Helen said.

“Yes, you can. I will be with them, and nothing will happen to them, I promise. I will call you if anything changes. They need time to work with the doctor and you need to get some rest.” Beatrice said and Helen sighed.

“This is so hard.” Helen said.

“I know but it will get better.” Beatrice said.

Helen felt a little better after eating the burger. The girls seemed to be in heaven, she chuckled when she thought about Jennifer’s face as she opened the burger. She walked down the hall to the apartment holding Marcus’s hand. They opened the door and saw Kelly sitting at the table with Taylor, they were looking at an open book and Taylor was holding a pencil. Johnny was sitting across the table, he looked up at them. Taylor looked up and screamed. She dropped the pencil and ran over to Helen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.