Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 63: Ray, the Woods, and Cassie Falls Deep

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 63: Ray, the Woods, and Cassie Falls Deep - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

He took her into the bathroom, and I pulled off my panties and laid in bed. I thought about our waitress Terri and how cute she was. I slid my hand down to my tingly pussy and rubbed it gently, my fingers sliding through my wetness. I did start to wonder what her pussy looked like or even better what it tasted like. Would I look at everyone from now on like that? I slipped a finger inside my moist pussy and moaned. I heard the water in the shower, and I smiled, we would have to start being aware of him and not wear him out. He was not in the best of shape, and I am not sure he can keep up with the needs of two horny teenage girls for very long.

I heard a moan and then the sound of skin slapping, that didn’t take long. My bladder suddenly woke up, I pulled my hand out of my pussy and I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He was holding her with her back against the wall and thrusting into her. I sat down and started to go. I looked and all I could see of her was her cute feet and about 6 inches of her legs as he fucked her. He was working hard; it was interesting to see it from this angle. I wiped and flushed and then went back into the other room. I laid down on the bed and I heard him grunt. I closed my eyes and tried to remember my life.

The bed moved a lot, and I opened my eyes to see Jennifer kneeling on the bed looking at me. Her hair was wet and hanging over her little breasts. She moved next to me and wrapped her body around me. She felt warm and soft. She ran her finger over my breast and tickled my nipple. She moved it down and around my belly button.

“Is someone still a little excited?” I said and she looked up at me.

“Yeah, I feel like I want to kiss on you. Will I always be like this?” She said and I rubbed her cheek.

“No baby, it will get better with time, I hope. Otherwise, we are going to need a lot more men around us.” I said and she chuckled.

“It is fun to do it without all the other stuff wrapped around it.” She said and I knew exactly what she meant.

“I would really like to kiss you too.” I said and she smiled.

She moved over me and put her knees on each side of my body. She leaned over and I felt her breasts touch mine. She kissed me gently and then her little tongue slipped in, and we started to kiss hard. I put my hands on her smooth back and her skin felt so soft. She was moving her breasts over mine and I felt her nipples rub against mine. I moaned and moved my hands down to her tight little ass.

“Dammit girls.” I heard Ray and she broke the kiss and we looked at him.

He had a towel around his waist, he walked over and sat in the chair. He looked tired.

“We can stop if you are ready to go to bed.” I said.

“Fuck no, don’t stop on my account. I feel like I am in my own real life porn movie. I always loved the girl scenes.” He said and smiled.

She shrugged and started kissing me again. She broke the kiss after about 30 seconds and then started kissing down my body. She kissed all over my breasts and then licked and kissed my nipples. She moved down my belly and then scooted down and put her hands on my thighs and pushed them apart. I saw Ray wipe his forehead, but he was smiling. She moved her head down and I felt a warm little tongue on the most sensitive skin on my body.

She was licking and sucking and kissing like she read my user manual. She was touching exactly where I wanted over and over. I looked down and her head was almost buried between my legs, her knees were on the bed and her little ass was in the air. I looked at Ray and he was staring at her. I caught his eye and held my finger up and motioned him over. He stood up and walked over next to me. I pulled off his towel and grabbed his cock.

I pulled it and he moved against the bed. I moved my head and sucked on the head. He moaned and I reached under and found his hanging balls. I kissed the side and moved my hand up and down his shaft as I played with his balls. I sucked the head into my mouth, and I felt him get hard in my hand. I pulled off and kissed his head and looked at him. I motioned to her.

“Go ahead, go big or go home, right?” I said and he moved behind her.

I saw him put his hands on her hips and she moaned into my pussy. He moved his hips forward and she lifted her head and smiled. Her chin was wet, and I reached down and rubbed her cheek. She kissed my hand and then got back to work. I groaned and arched my back as she nibbled on my clit. I could see her body moving slightly with his thrusts. She flicked her tongue across my clit and then licked down slowly, making sure she touched every inch of flesh. She made it to the bottom and then started back up. She sucked and licked on my exposed skin, and I felt like I was vibrating. God, how did she get so good at this and how could she stay so focused with him moving in and out of her. Maybe it was the numerous pussies she had to eat at the hotel or on our assignments, the focus sort of made me sad that a cock in her pussy was no big deal.

I tried not to think too much about that; all I knew was that she had me on edge and I wanted to jump off the cliff so bad. It was like she was holding onto me, letting me look over the edge but not quite get there. My pussy was pulsing under her tongue. I saw Ray was still moving slow and steady behind her. She licked over my hole and then up to my clit. I groaned really loud and put my hand in my mouth again. I was so close. Just a little more. She looked up at me and I grabbed her head with my other hand.

“Please.” I whispered.

She lowered her head and kissed my clit. I arched my back again and then she sucked it hard. My body stiffened as the pleasure ripped through my legs, then my crotch, and up to my head. I felt dizzy for just a second and then I started convulsing again under my favorite tongue. I held her head and came on her face. My legs were bent, and I moved them together, trapping her body and feeling more of her skin. She lifted her head and smiled at me as I started on my post-orgasmic shivers. I pulled her head onto my belly and held her there as Ray continued to fuck her.

He was still moving slowly. His face was red, and he was sweating. I looked at him as he banged my little friend. I was glad we could give him pleasure; I just didn’t want to overdo it. I remember how difficult it was to get Travis hard four times. Ray was on his fourth orgasm, and he was not a porn actor or a food guy. I was proud of him.

I held her on my belly and rubbed her cheek as he worked for another 5 minutes at least. He finally grunted, squeezed his face and pulled her against his body. He held her for a while and then he pulled out. He stumbled backwards and sat in the chair. His cock looked red and very tired. Jennifer moved up and slid next to me. I held her as she recovered.

“Ray, come to bed. I promise we will leave you alone.” I said and smiled.

He got up slowly and checked the door. He turned off the lights and then walked next to the bed. He pulled the sheets back under us. We wiggled a little to help him. He moved into bed, and I moved over next to him. He pulled up the covers over all of us and put his hand on my stomach.

“Ray, are you ok?” I whispered.

“Yes, I am fine.” He said and rubbed my stomach.

“Thank you. I am sorry we are so needy that way.” I said and he smiled.

“I have never complained about a girl wanting too much sex and I will not start now.” He said.

“What is your schedule for tomorrow?” I said.

“Two appointments east of Enid but not until the afternoon. We can sleep in and then grab some breakfast or lunch.” He said.

“That sounds good, I like the sleeping in part.” I said and snuggled my back up against his chest and closed my eyes. Jennifer moved over and I felt very warm and safe between my people.

I felt movement and I opened my eyes. I was very tired and very comfortable. The bed felt empty, and I rolled over and saw Jennifer. I snuggled against her back and put my arm over her. This felt so warm and safe. I felt the bed move again and then I felt warm skin against my back. I sighed and went back to sleep.

I shuffled my legs to try and stop the feeling. It failed as always, my pussy must know it is time for food, the tingle and the itch for cock was intense, I opened my eyes. The sun was shining through the edges of the window, Jennifer was breathing slowly in my arms. I felt something hard behind me and I moved my butt a little and felt Ray’s cock slide around. He did not react; how did men get hard while they were sleeping? That seemed impossible but he was obviously sleeping, and he was definitely hard.

My pussy throbbed again when I felt the cock touching my butt and legs. I reached down and slid my finger between my lips to try and satisfy my needy pussy. I was very wet, and my finger moved around easily. He moved a little and the hard cock rubbed against my upper thigh. My mind was fuzzy with lust, and I reached back and grabbed his cock. I wiggled my hips and moved it to the spot. I pushed back and my pussy welcomed the warm hard flesh. I moaned and pushed harder to get it deeper. I moved my hips around and his cock slid around inside me.

“Cassie, what are you doing?” I heard him whisper. I turned my head back as much as I could to try and look at him.

“Ray, please.” I whispered and turned my head back.

He put his hand on my hip and started pumping gently. I sighed and pushed back against him. My pussy was happy, and my tummy rumbled now that there was a cock inside me. He continued to move slowly and gently, and I laid there and took my morning fucking.

He stopped and I felt his fingers squeeze my hip. I was getting my dose of skin medicine. I wiggled my hips as he filled me. It felt comfortable and then he pulled out and my tummy rumbled again. I turned over and laid on my back. He was on his side looking down at me. I put my hand on his cheek.

“What was that?” He said and I smiled.

“That was the breakfast payment, silly. What did you bring today?” I said and his eyes looked worried.

“Cassie, do you know where you are?” He said and I smiled.

“I am in bed with my cute little friend.” I said and pulled Jennifer closer to me.

“Do you know who I am?” He said and I looked at him. That was a strange question.

“Of course, you are my new food guy. Your name is Ray.” I said and rubbed his cheek.

“Cassie, look at me. You are in a motel. I am not a food guy.” He said.

My mind started spinning and the scenes flew by my eyes. The box of pee, Neal, Christine between my legs, the white truck, Travis fucking the young girl on the platform as she watched her mom die, the wall exploding, the helicopter, my watcher, coach and his daddy standing there as the door moved down. It was too much and going too fast. I closed my eyes and tried to slow it down.

“Breathe deep and slow. Focus on slowing down your heart.” He whispered and I felt him pull me into his arms.

His arms were strong like my watcher’s. I tried to focus but I couldn’t grab the buttons of the screen in my head to slow down the show. I saw Brynn’s face when she knew she was going to die, I saw the look on the mean man’s face as Jennifer ran out of the last section right before he beat the shit out of me, the smell of the pig as it drooled on my face and fucked me with its curved cock.

“Cassie, I am here, you are ok.” I heard a small voice and two warm breasts pressed against my back.

My mind started to clear, the scenes slowed down and now I saw her against the wall in the shower behind Ray’s large body, her little feet bouncing as she took his cock. I opened my eyes and Ray looked very worried.

“I am ok now.” I said and he relaxed his arms. He laid me on my back and Jennifer moved against me.

“Cassie, that is so scary.” Ray said.

“I am so sorry, I guess I am a little more broken than I thought.” I said. He was looking at me with compassion and love, I did like that a lot. I put my hand on his cheek again.

“Thank you for helping us, I am sorry we are such a mess. We are screwing up your life.” I said and he shook his head.

“Stop it. You are not screwing up anything. I am just so happy I happened to stop at that particular station at that particular time. It was fate that I be there to help you.” He said.

“That is good, my other plan was to run off into the field.” I said and he smiled.

“I am glad you didn’t run off into the field, though you would have been a tasty snack for the coyotes.” He said, and I saw the poor girl on the table with the metal pole coming out of her mouth. I shivered and looked at him.

“Maybe not talk about us getting eaten?” I said and his face changed. He grabbed me and hugged me.

“Cassie, I am so sorry. I am so stupid. Please try and wipe that comment right out of your head.” He said as he squeezed me.

“Ray, it is ok.” I said and he let me go. Jennifer kissed my shoulder and I looked at her.

“Let me guess, you are hungry.” I said and she smiled.

“Ray, you said something about breakfast after we slept in.” I said and he nodded.

He got out of bed, and I saw his cock hanging there, wet with my juices. I touched it and rubbed it gently.

“You are a very sweet man.” I said and he smiled.

“It is not that hard to be sweet when you do that.” He said and I laughed.

“Come on, let’s get dressed. My tummy is not happy.” Jennifer said.

She jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I heard the tinkling of water, and I swung my legs over the side of the bed. My bladder responded to the sound, and I stood up. I felt a warmth on my leg, and I looked down to see some of Ray leaking out of my pussy and running down my leg.

“Sorry about that.” He said and I smiled. I grabbed the sheet and wiped my leg and pussy. He chuckled.

“The maids are going to never look at me the same.” He said.

“Yep, your reputation is shot.” I said and walked towards the bathroom. I looked back and saw him watching me. I wiggled my butt and he groaned.

“Hurry up, I am about to burst.” I said as she stood up and wiped.

I jumped on the toilet just in time as the blast hit the water. She giggled and walked out. I finished, wiped the urine and some more Ray, and then flushed. I walked back into the room and Jennifer was putting on her sundress. God, she was cute as I saw the dress drop over her yellow panties. I saw my white denim skirt and a top on the bed with some blue panties.

I sat down and started to get dressed. Ray was buttoning his shirt. I saw his suitcase and his two plastic bags. I zipped up my skirt and slipped on my top and walked over to Ray. I knelt next to his suitcase.

“Now which bag is the clean clothes?” I said and unzipped the suitcase.

“Cassie, you don’t have to do that?” He said and I looked up at him.

“And you didn’t have to buy us clothes, feed us, and hold us when we cry either.” I said and he pointed to the bag on the right.

I started pulling the clothes out and folding them and putting them in the suitcase. Jennifer came over and helped me. We emptied the bag and there was still a little more room. He also could expand it. I zipped it up and stood up.

“Ok, now, clean clothes in there and dirty in the bags.” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, ma’am.” He said.

Jennifer packed our suitcase and he carried everything to the car. We put our hair up and put on our hats and glasses. We crawled into the front seat, and he drove around to the office. He checked out and we headed out to breakfast. We pulled into the parking lot of a Waffle House.

“What is this?” I said and he smiled.

“Oh girl, you are in for a treat.” He said.

We walked in and it was small, with a few tables and a bunch of round stools at a counter. There were a bunch of people moving around frantically behind the counter and lots of noise and sounds. It was very interesting. He walked up to the counter and sat down. I sat on the stool next to him and Jennifer sat next to me. An older lady walked up and put down a menu, some napkins and some silverware.

“How’s it going Ray, going a little younger these days?” She said and smiled.

“Brother’s kids, Cheryl.” He said and she chuckled.

“Just busting your balls Ray, they are adorable.” She said.

She poured a cup of coffee for him and looked at us.

“You guys want milk?” She said and I nodded.

“Yes ma’am.” I said.

“Now I know they are not yours.” She said and laughed.

“I have known her for a long time.” He said.

“I hope so. So, what is good here?” I said and he smiled.

“Will you let me order for you?” He said.

“Sure, surprise us.” I said.

The lady came back with milk. She looked at Ray.

“Three waffles, three hash browns, scattered and smothered.” Ray said and she nodded.

She turned around and yelled pretty much the same thing and the men in the back continued to move around really quickly. I saw a bunch of waffle makers, some of them closed and smoking and all of them with batter dripping off the edges. The men at the grill were amazing, they had a bunch of things going on at the same time. I saw bacon, some ham, eggs being scrambled, and then he threw a big pile of hashbrowns on the grill and a handful of onions over the top.

“This is crazy.” I said and he chuckled.

“Yeah, it is a little wild. They are open 24 hours, so it is handy when I am on the road late.” He said.

Jennifer was spinning around on her stool, and I saw a few other booths with people in them. A few of them were looking at us and I wondered if Victor had people in all the Waffle houses. I knew that was silly even before I thought it, he was not that powerful.

The lady came back and put a plate in front of us with a large waffle, she set down three plates of hashbrowns and a small sticky bottle of syrup.

“You guys good?” She said and Ray nodded. She refilled his cup of coffee and went over to another customer.

I looked down and saw a big wad of butter melting on my waffle, it smelled really good. I picked up my knife and spread the butter around. I poured some syrup and then cut off a piece and put it in my mouth.

“Oh God, this is so good.” I said and I heard Jennifer moan next to me. Ray laughed.

I ate every shred of the wonderful waffle and all the hash browns. The onions were awesome, and I loved the crunchy edges. Jennifer’s plates looked like they never had food on them, and the lady laughed when she came back and picked them up. Ray sipped his coffee and looked at us.

“So, what do you think?” He said.

“Can we eat here every day?” Jennifer said and he laughed.

He paid the bill and we left. I took his hand as we walked to the car. I was full, my pussy was not throbbing at the moment. I was wearing nice new clothes and I was with a sweet man that did not hit me. I was very happy as I sat in the front seat and Jennifer closed the door. I heard a high-pitched sound come out of Ray’s pocket and my world exploded.

He took his phone out and looked at it. He frowned and held it out to me.

AMBER ALERT

Cassandra Jones – 16 YO W/F, Jennifer Garnett – 14 YO W/F – last seen near Santa Fe, NM - Rt 25.

“What does this mean?” I said and looked at Ray.

“They are looking for you.” He said.

“Who gets this?” I said.

“Everyone with a cell phone.” He said and I looked at the restaurant. I saw two people walking out the door and taking their phones out of their pockets. I saw people sitting in the restaurant looking at their phones.

“Ray, drive now!” I said and I felt my heart start to race. Jennifer grabbed my hand.

He threw the car in gear and took off. We got on the freeway and my mind was reeling. Now everyone with a phone knew where we were. Shit! What do we do now.

“Cassie, talk to me.” Ray said and I looked at him.

“Ray, I need to think. Victor has a cell phone and so do all his people.” I said.

“Cassie?” I heard Jennifer and I looked to see tears rolling down her cheeks. I grabbed her and pulled her next to me.

“First thing we have to do is get as far away from Santa Fe as possible.” I said.

“Got it. I can cancel my appointments for this afternoon, we are heading east, we can just keep going.” He said.

“Ray, you don’t have to do that.” I said.

“Cassie don’t be silly. You guys are more important than any meeting.” He said.

“What is next down the road?” I said.

“The next big city is Tulsa. About two hours away.” He said.

“Isn’t that a big city, I really don’t want to be anywhere with a lot of people, I think.” I said.

“We can take 97 north before Tulsa and go around, it will be a lot of country roads, more cows than people.” He said.

“That’s good, Victor does not have any cows working for him.” I said and he snickered.

“I am sorry Cassie; this is not funny.” He said and I touched his arm.

“No, but we can’t stop laughing. It is ok.” I said and he looked at me.

“Cassie, I want to go home. We have people there that love us and can help us.” Jennifer said in a broken little voice.

“Didn’t you say we were hurt a lot back there?” I said and looked at her.

“Yeah, but it was mostly coach, and it was only at school. We can stay away from there. Your mom is there and Beatrice and Marcus. They will protect us.” She said and I hugged her.

I thought about the people that cared for and helped us. The doctor got raped when she tried to stand up for us. The police at home were the ones who brought us to Victor in the first place. Did I want to put my people at risk, even the ones I don’t remember, I trusted Jennifer but what would he do to someone that tried to hide us? I looked at Ray and saw his kind face and the look of worry on his face as he drove down the highway. I did not want to put him at risk either.

“Ray, do you know of a bus stop that is sort of out of the way?” I said and he looked at me.

“Why?” He said.

“I think we should go home like Jennifer said. You can drop us off and then you can go back to your life.” I said.

“No, Cassie, I will drive you home.” He said.

“No, Ray, you have a job and a daughter. I don’t want you involved; you are too kind to be mixed up in this.” I said.

“I’m already involved Cassie.” He said.

“Ray, please, I have too much guilt already about people who I have hurt or killed. It would break me if something happened to you because of me. We will be ok, drop us off at a bus station with enough money for a ticket to...” I said and looked at Jennifer.

“Sweetie, where is home?” I said and she cried harder. I rubbed her arm to calm her down and she looked at me.

“Florida.” She said.

“Really?” I said and wondered if I knew that or if it was just a coincidence that I told Ray that the night we met him.

“So, enough money for a ticket to Florida.” I said and tried not to let him see in my face that I was not planning to go anywhere near Florida. If there was one place that I was sure Victor had influence it was where he plucked us from initially. I was going to make it a little harder for him than that.

“Cassie, I don’t know.” He said.

“Ray, I promise we will call you as soon as we get home. Please do this for me.” I said.

“Winslow. It is a tiny town in Arkansas, but it has a bus station. Probably not too many cellphones either.” He said but he didn’t look at me. He was angry but I would rather him angry than with a bullet hole in the middle of his forehead. I saw in my head the face of the curly haired guy looking at me as he lay on the ground.

“That sounds perfect. How far is that?” I said.

“About four hours from here.” He said.

“Great. You may have to feed us again before you drop us off.” I said.

“Cassie, I don’t like this.” He said.

“I know, neither do I.” I said.

We rode in silence for a little while with Jennifer’s sniffles being the only sound in the car. I rubbed his arm; I knew he was mad, but I could not risk him getting hurt and cavorting across the country with us was not going to work. He has a family and a life, and he should not risk that for two broken girls. I thought about where I wanted to go. We would have to change our hair; the message did not mention hair color, but I was pretty sure everyone looking for us had pictures of us and probably detailed pictures of every inch of our bodies.

“Cassie, this is the turnoff for 97. We will be going on two lane country roads now; it will be longer than 4 hours going this route.” He said.

“That is fine. Thank you, Ray.” I said and rubbed his arm.

Jennifer fell asleep on me, and I moved her, so her head was on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair. I remembered someone doing that for me. It was my watcher, I remembered that. I hope he is ok. I caught a sob in my chest when I thought about Beth. She was strong, she would fight. I just hope Victor didn’t do the spike thing to her just out of spite. That thought made me shiver.

“Ray, do you remember what you said the first time you saw me?” I said and he looked down at me.

“I think it was What the fuck are you doing in my car?” he said and I laughed.

“I think that was it, and that was before you knew I was naked.” I said and he nodded.

“I thought it was a dream, and then I thought I was in so much trouble. I worried for a long time that someone at that store saw you climb in my car.” He said.

“You never said that.” I said.

“Yeah, my first thought was to get rid of you as soon as I could. The next thing I know I am balls deep inside you and just waiting for the police to burst through the door and throw me in jail.” He said.

“Balls deep?” I said.

“Yeah, that is a disgusting thing that guys say.” He said and I chuckled.

“It is kind of accurate. Do you like being balls deep inside me?” I said.

“God Cassie, why are we talking about this.” He said.

“Because Ray, my head is going to horrible places right now and I need a distraction.” I said.

“Then yes, I love being balls deep in both of you.” He said and I smiled.

“Ray, are you glad you met us?” I said.

“More than you will ever know.” He said and looked down at me.

“Even with all our baggage.” I said.

“Your baggage is small and pink.” He said and I laughed.

It felt good to laugh even though I was not looking forward to any of what was coming up. I would have to say goodbye to this wonderful man. Then I would have to tell my best friend we were not going home. We were going to keep running and I was going to cut off her beautiful hair. I leaned back and took a deep breath as we drove through the country. He was right, there were a lot of cows.

We drove for a while, and I ran one hand through silky long hair and the other hand rubbed his thigh. I was trying to draw power from my people to give me strength and keep my focus. I could not break down now, she needed me. I figured we would take a bus east, maybe to the coast. Find a small town and see what happens. Maybe I could get a job, I feel like I could work in a diner as much as I dreamed about it. He started to slow down.

“We need gas and I have to pee.” Ray said and I nodded. He pulled into a gas station, and we stayed in the car as he went into the restroom.

I looked around and we were in the middle of nowhere. There were no cars and very few houses I could see. He came back out and filled the car with gas. He got back in and looked at me.

“You need anything?” He said and I shook my head.

“How are you doing?” he said and I lowered my head.

“I hope I am doing the right thing.” I said and he put his finger under my chin and lifted it.

“You are the strongest girl I have ever met. Go with your gut and you will be ok. She trusts you and will follow you anywhere.” He said and I nodded.

He started the car, and we took off again. I leaned against his arm and closed my eyes. I must have slept because when I opened my eyes again the sun was in a much different position in the sky. Jennifer was still asleep on my lap and there were still a lot of cows.

“What time is it?” I said.

“1:30, you slept for about 2 hours. We are a couple of hours from Winslow. I figure we could stop and eat right before we get there so you don’t have to worry about food for a while.” He said.

“That sounds like a great plan.” I said and rubbed his thigh.

“I don’t guess I can talk you out of this?” He said.

“Please don’t, I am battling enough indecision and guilt already.” I said and he put his hand over mine.

I put my head back on his arm and closed my eyes again. I needed to clear my head.

“Cassie, sweetie, wake up.” He said and put his hand on my knee and rubbed.

I opened my eyes, and we were stopped at a gas station. I looked around and we were still in the country, but I saw mountains on the horizon.

“Where are we?” I said.

“We are just south of Fayetteville, there are plenty of places to eat here and we are only about 30 minutes from Winslow.” He said and I rubbed my eyes and tried to stretch. I rubbed Jennifer’s arm and she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.