Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 62: Gotta Love Ray

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62: Gotta Love Ray - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

“No, Carl, we need to leave. You got your pound of flesh.” Ray said and I could tell he was frustrated. I felt bad for putting him into this situation. I did earn him some money which I knew he could use.

“Ray, you need to talk to me.” Carl said and motioned to a table near the door against the wall.

Ray sighed and we walked over and sat down. Carl sat down and put his hands on the table.

“What do you want Carl?” Ray said and Carl took a deep breath.

“Well, Ray, it seems that I have a few men that would like to as we say, get a little more intimate with your nieces.” Carl said and Ray started to get up.

“Ray, you need to listen to me.” Carl said and Ray sat down. I could see he was mad now.

“Carl, why?” Ray said and Carl smiled.

“Well, I run a business Ray, and this is a revenue opportunity. You brought these little cuties in here and I need them to do one more thing before you can take them back to college.” He said and emphasized the last word.

“What do you need them to do?” Ray said.

“Just fuck a few guys.” Carl said and Ray went to get up again.

“Ray, sit down.” Carl said and Ray sat. I felt so bad for him now, he was trying to help us and now I got him in this jam. Jennifer squeezed my hand.

“Carl, they are so...” Ray started and Carl interrupted.

“Ray, are you going to say they are so young?” Carl said. Ray did not respond.

“Ray, I know these little sluts are no where near 18, so this is how it is going to go. I have a few guys that are willing to drop $100 dollars for a few minutes with them so we will go 50/50 on that.” Carl said and Ray looked uncomfortable.

“How many?” I said and Carl looked at me.

“Just three or four.” He said and I took a deep breath.

“I will do it, leave Ray alone.” I said.

“Each.” Carl said and I looked at Jennifer.

“No, I will do them all, she does not have to participate.” I said and Carl laughed.

“She actually has more of them interested than you, so yes, she will participate. I may even take a slice of that cute little pussy, owner’s benefit, you know.” He said and I felt my anger rising.

“It’s ok, Cassie, I will do it.” Jennifer said and Carl looked at me.

“Nickname, right?” He said and laughed.

“Ok, three each and you split it 50/50 with Ray.” I said and he nodded.

“Ray, your niece is a nice little negotiator.” Carl said.

He stood up and held out his hand. Ray stood up and Carl looked at him.

“Ray, you stay here. I will bring them back to you when they are done. We have some nice ladies on the card tonight. I will have Janice bring over some drinks, on the house. Ladies.” He said and I took his hand.

He led us across the floor, and I looked back at Ray, he looked beaten down. My heart broke again, I met a nice man and destroyed him, good job Cassie. Carl led us through a curtain and down a hallway. We went into a small room. There was a bed and two chairs. There was a stool by the door with a large black man sitting on it.

“Darnell, $100 a pop, all holes open. Nothing physical other than a little spanking.” He said and the large man nodded.

“Got it boss.” The large man said and looked at us. He looked scary.

“Come ladies, let me show you to your office.” Carl said and walked us over to the bed. He sat us down and knelt.

“I would suggest you take off anything you don’t want ripped. These guys are drunk, and they will want to get to the pussy quickly. The good thing is that you got them all worked up so most of them will bust a nut almost immediately. I assumed you take it up the ass as well.” Carl said and I nodded.

“Yes, sir.” I said.

“Good little whore.” He said and patted my leg.

He stood up and went over to talk to the big black guy. I looked at Jennifer.

“I am so sorry baby, you were right. We should not have come here.” I said and felt my throat tighten. She put her hand on my arm.

“Cassie, it is ok. The man said no hitting, so we just have to fuck three of them and we are done. It will be like a slow day at HQ.” She said and I smiled.

“Except they won’t be bringing food.” I said and she hugged me.

She stood up and pulled off her shirt. She pulled her shorts down and kicked off her sandals. She put her hat and glasses down on the stack of her clothes next to the bed. She sat on the bed and looked at me, she was so fucking cute. I stripped and put my stack of clothes and stuff next to hers. I heard something and looked to see two guys giving the large man money. They finished and walked towards us.

“Fucking A, I was hoping I would get to fuck one of these little bitches. Which one do you want Chris, it is your birthday.” One of the men said and looked at his friend.

“I want to fuck the little one, I love those small tits.” The man said and grabbed Jennifer’s wrist and pulled her to the other side of the bed.

“I guess I will have to settle for the naughty girl.” The other man said and grabbed my breast. He squeezed it and shoved his other hand between my legs. I squealed a little as his fingers jammed into me roughly. I spread my legs to give him better access.

“This little slut is wet, I knew it.” He said and rammed a finger into my pussy. I groaned and I heard Jennifer gag.

I looked and she had his cock in her mouth and he was holding her head and jamming his cock in and out. My man pushed me on the bed and grabbed my legs. He pulled me to the edge and pushed his cock into me. He moaned as he drove it deep. He squeezed my thighs and held them open.

“Fuck, this is a nice pussy.” He said and started pumping slowly. I heard Jennifer squeal and I saw she was on her back now with the other man between her legs. He was pumping hard and fast, and her body was moving a lot.

“Yeah, this one is tight and warm, I love em young.” Her man said as he pummeled her pussy.

“Happy fucking birthday, buddy.” My man said and they high-fived each other over our bodies.

They fucked us for another minute or so and then filled us with cum and pulled out. They were buckling their pants and talking as they walked out.

“Wait until we tell the guys, they are going to love these little whores. Carl has never had anything this nice before.” The birthday guy said as he left. I saw two more guys walking up, opening their pants.

One of them stepped between my legs and rammed his cock in. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them as he stayed buried in me. The other man flipped Jennifer on her hands and knees and jammed his cock into her. He held her hips and started powering in and out of her. She put her head on the bed as the man raped her from behind.

My man was moving his hips while holding my breasts. His eyes were closed, I was just a hole to him, he wasn’t even looking at me. He grunted and I felt him blast his cum into me. He pushed hard and squeezed my breasts very hard. They hurt a little under his hands. He pulled out and let go of my breasts. He stepped back and put his cock back in his pants.

I saw Jennifer’s man holding her hips while he grunted. His fingers were buried into her soft skin. He pulled out and slapped her ass.

“I love young pussy. This shit was prime.” He said and buckled his pants.

I was looking at my friend as she was lying on her side. Why did I do this all the time, would any of this ever happen to her if not for me. I reached out and touched her shoulder and a cock drove into my pussy. I whipped my head around to see a fat man working hard between my legs. He had glasses and his hair was a mess. He was sweating a lot. I heard Jennifer squeal, and she was on her back again with her legs in the air. Her man was younger, and he was serious. He pushed her legs towards her head and started to hammer straight down into her pussy.

Our men finished and I started to sit up. I was a little sore, I must be out of shape if I felt this way after only three cocks. I sat up and then another man was standing in front of me. He pushed me on my back.

“No, it was only supposed to be three.” I said as his cock entered me. He laughed.

“Fuck, no wonder your pussy is so sloppy, I am fourth.” He said and pushed my legs farther apart.

Jennifer moaned and there was another man between her legs.

“Hey Darnell, did Carl have any rules for these whores?” My man said.

“No hitting and all holes open.” Darnell said.

“Fuck yes, that’s what I am talking about.” My man said and grabbed me and flipped me onto my stomach.

I felt his cock on my ass and then he pulled my cheeks apart and spit on my butt. He put his cock against my ass and pushed. I screamed as his cock slipped into my ass and kept moving. He slammed against my butt and drove me into the bed.

“Bob, this ass is sweet, see what the little one feels like.” My man said and I heard Jennifer squeal.

She screamed as well, and I knew she had a cock in her butt. They fucked us hard but luckily not very long. My man pushed me into the bed, and I felt his entire body weight on me, I was happy the guy before didn’t do this. He pulled out and my ass snapped shut. I was definitely out of shape back there. I saw him walking to the door with his friend, they were laughing and patting each other on the back.

Two more men were coming over and I saw Jennifer’s eyes. She was crying, I reached out to her.

“Baby, close your eyes and just relax. You can do it.” I said and she closed her eyes.

I felt hands on my hips, and they pulled me up and a cock shoved into my pussy. I saw Jennifer was in the same position and her breasts were shaking below her as she took a cock from behind. How many men would there be, Carl had no intention of there being only three. Ray would be heart-broken, and he would probably toss us out. He may not even be here anymore. I know I would leave with my $700, who would want to mess with a couple of cheap nasty whores.

My man groaned and put more cum in me. I had a memory of cum helping your skin, who said that? Was that true, I seemed to remember calling it skin medicine and making the girls laugh. The girls, I thought about my cute friend I left behind. Was she ok? Tommy and coach were there, could they protect her. Would Victor take out his frustration on her? That thought was frightening, and the tears burst from my eyes.

I was flipped onto my back and my legs were pulled apart. A cock entered my messy pussy and a man grunted above me. He looked like all the others; he had a head and arms and a cock. He hammered me for a little while and moved away. I turned my head to see Jennifer getting fucked again. Her eyes were closed, and her pretty legs were in the air. That made me even sadder, I left one friend behind for Victor to abuse and the other one was on her back taking her 6th or 7th cock because I was hard-headed and didn’t listen when everyone else told me it was a bad idea to come here.

I saw the man leave Jennifer and another step in. He pushed her legs back to her chest and rammed his hips forward. She grunted and whimpered; I was pretty sure he was in her ass. I turned my head and I think there was a different guy fucking me. I was not sure, this one looked like the last one and the one before that. He was working hard, and I could see the sweat on his forehead.

“Darnell, you said all holes open, did Carl say anything about the same time?” I heard a man talking loudly. I tried to look over, but my vision was getting cloudy.

“Fuck, I don’t care. If each one of you gives me $100 you can do whatever you want to them.” I heard the large man say.

I saw Jennifer’s man leave and then I heard a cheering sound. Three men walked up to her and moved her to the end of the bed. They flipped her on her side and lifted her right leg. I tried to reach out to her, but she was too far away. Her eyes were closed. One of the men drove his cock into her pussy and I saw another one do the same on the other side. She whimpered again and then the third man grabbed her hair and rammed his cock into her mouth. I heard her gag and move her arms to push against his leg. They were laughing and all pumping into her.

“Airtight little whore, I wish we could get a picture of this, the guys at school will never believe it.” One of them said.

“Hang on, Darnell, can you take a picture?” The other man said and held out his phone.

I saw the large man get off the stool and walk over slowly. The man between my legs pulled out and I rolled over to try and crawl to her.

“Where are you going, slut.” I heard and hands grabbed my hips. Another cock drove into my ass, and I groaned. I reached out my arm as I saw the flash. The large man handed back the phone and they started really hammering her. I heard her whimpering, and her body was being shoved in three different directions. I put my head down and wondered how many men there were. The men in her finished and I saw her throat move as she swallowed the seed in her mouth. They all laughed and started putting their pants back on. I felt the man behind me pull out of my sore ass and I crawled to her.

“You two are a mess.” I heard and looked up to see Carl.

“Fuck you. That was more than three.” I said and he laughed.

“Yeah, the word got around, and I figured you would not mind the extra money. That is why you are here right, little whore?” He said and leaned over to me. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine him gone.

“Get the fuck up so we can disinfect this bed.” He said and slapped my leg. I shook Jennifer and she opened her eyes.

“Is it over?” She said softly.

“Yes, baby, it’s over. We have to get dressed.” I said and sat up on the bed.

I picked up our clothes and put them on the chair. The bed was wet and disgusting. I saw Carl with his arms crossed watching us. I sat her up and grabbed her t-shirt. I slipped it on over her head and then I put on Ray’s shirt he gave her. I put her hat on and grabbed her shorts. I helped her stand, and she lifted her foot so I could get her shorts up her legs. I noticed cum leaking out of her pussy and ass.

“Carl, do you have some paper towels or something or we will leak all over your floor.” I said and pulled up her shorts. I sat her in the chair.

“Get her out of the chair, I don’t want to have to clean that too.” Carl said.

“Fuck you, get us some paper towels.” I said and he walked off. I heard the large guy laugh.

I put my shirt on and then slipped my shorts on. I found our sandals and he came back with a handful of paper towels. I wiped her legs and shoved one of the towels into her pussy. She flinched and I wiped my own legs and then shoved a huge wad of towel in my stupid pussy. I took her hand and followed Carl out of the room.

I tried to look strong for Ray, but I saw from the look in his eyes that I had failed. Carl handed him a stack of money and laughed.

“They overachieved a little, you have a good night, Ray. Ladies, you are welcome anytime you want to come back.” He said and laughed and walked away. I looked at Ray and started to cry.

“Ray, I am so sorry. You can leave us here if you want. I understand.” I said and he shook his head.

“Come on, let’s go home.” He said and took my hand.

He led us out of the club and to his car. He put us in the front seat and Jennifer snuggled up against me. I held her and watched him sit in the seat. He closed the door and looked at me. I could not tell what he was feeling. He looked at the wad of money in his hand. He counted it and held it up.

“Cassie there is $900 here. Did you fuck 18 guys?” he said and I burst into tears.

“Ray, I am so sorry.” I said and he put the car in gear and drove.

I held my friend and wondered what was next. We found a nice guy and I fucked it up. Now I guess we could hitchhike. I was not sure what to do. I closed my eyes and wallowed in my self-pity. The car stopped and we were at the hotel. He got out of the car and opened the hotel door. He walked into the room, and I sat in the front seat. Should we just leave? We don’t have anything in the room other than the extra panties he bought us. I reached for the handle, and he walked out of the room and over to the door. He opened it and I looked at him.

“Give her to me.” He said softly and I turned, and he picked Jennifer up and carried her into the motel.

I got out of the car, and I stumbled a little. My lower body was sore. I held onto the door and pulled the paper towel out of my pussy and dropped it on the ground. I closed the door and took a tentative step. I ran my hand along the car as I took a couple more steps. He walked out of the room and picked me up. He walked me into the room and closed the door with his foot. He carried me into the bathroom, and I saw Jennifer was lying in the bathtub. It was filled with water, and she was naked. I saw her nasty clothes in a pile on the floor.

He set me down on my feet and I put my hand on the back of the toilet as pulled my shorts down. He pulled my shirt off and then pulled up my t-shirt. He wrapped his arm around me as he pulled the shirt off. He took off my glasses and my hat and then helped me into the tub. The water was warm and felt nice as I sank into it next to Jennifer. He picked up the clothes and put them in the sink and walked back towards the front of the room and out of sight.

“Cassie, is he mad?” Jennifer said and I looked at her cute face.

“I don’t know baby. He should be, I was stupid. I am so sorry.” I said and she touched my arm.

“You made a decision; it was the right one. We needed to pay him back for everything he spent on us. There was a mean man, and he took advantage of us.” She said.

“How do you do that? Why aren’t you screaming at me. You were fucked by at least 9 guys. You should be furious with me and not want anything to do with me.” I said and she smiled.

“You saved me from getting raped by 23 guys and you got seriously hurt because of it. You kept me sane after I was in the dungeon with fishhooks in me for a day. You helped me when I was forced to swallow a whole lot of cum. You rescued me from a German man that was going to kill me and stuff me in a box, then you escaped from a man that no one ever got away from before and took me with you. Cassie, I would follow you anywhere, including a gangbang.” She said and I hugged her and cried.

Ray walked back into the room, and he had the bottle of bath soap, the shampoo and a washcloth. He knelt next to the tub. He looked at us and I could still not read his mood. He dipped the cloth in the water and squirted soap in it. He looked at us and smiled.

“Who wants to go first?” he said and my heart almost leapt out of my chest. I cried but they were happy tears. I helped Jennifer sit up and moved her towards him.

“Of course.” He said and rubbed the soap all over the cutest face in the world.

He was gentle and thorough. He washed every inch of her body; her pussy was sore. I wish I could have smuggled out some of that magic salve. He washed her hair and then lifted her out of the tub. He carried her out of the room, and I sat there in the warm water and wondered if he was going to come back for me. He shouldn’t. I held my breath and then he came around the corner and knelt next to the tub.

“Ray, I am so sorry.” I said and he put his finger on my lips.

“Shh, this was not your fault. You wanted to do something good for me. I did not agree with the method but that does not change the motivation. We were taken advantage of by a cruel man, imagine an owner of a strip club being mean?” He said and I giggled through my tears.

“I love you guys and short of stealing my car and driving away you can’t do anything to change that. You have been through a lot, and you deserve some love. Now, do you want to do this yourself?” he said and held out the cloth.

“No, will you wash me daddy?” I said and he closed his eyes and groaned.

I laughed and he started laughing. I heard the sound of small feet and Jennifer was standing in the doorway in one of his shirts that looked like a dress. I saw her green panties through the material. She saw us and started laughing too. She walked in and sat on the lid of the toilet and hugged her legs while he washed my body gently. He shampooed my hair and then rinsed it, I felt human again. He dried me and wrapped a towel around me and carried me to the bed, Jennifer following. He sat me on the bed and fished out a large white T-shirt and a pair of white panties. He handed them to me, and I dropped the towel and pulled the shirt on. I slipped the panties on, and I felt warm and safe again.

“Thank you, Ray, for everything.” I said and smiled at him.

“You are welcome. This is how we will do this now. You do not need to pay me back for anything, ever. We will go somewhere tomorrow and buy you guys some more clothes. We can improve the disguise if you want. Then you will stay with me until you do not want too anymore. Is that clear?” He said and I looked up at him.

“Yes, daddy.” I said softly and he jumped on the bed and started tickling me.

I screamed and tried to get away, but he was relentless, I was laughing and struggling as he tickled my sides and my armpits. He stopped and I was breathing hard as he looked down at me.

“I love you, Ray.” I said and he hugged me. I saw Jennifer crawl on his back as he held me on the bed.

He stayed still for a few seconds and then pulled her down and started tickling her. I watched her laugh and scream and I felt happy. I had not been happy for a long time, it felt nice. He stopped and her face was red, and she was breathing hard. He got up and I snuggled up next to her.

“I am going to take a shower and I am exhausted. I cannot imagine what you two feel like.” He said and I thought about my body for the first time in a while. My lower body was a little sore, but that bath helped a lot. I am pretty sure with my super healing powers I would be ok tomorrow. He walked into the bathroom, and I looked at Jennifer.

“How do you feel?” I said.

“That bath really helped; I like baths. My pussy and ass are a little sore, it feels like I was fucked by an army.” She said.

“You kind of were.” I said.

“You know, she does this every day.” She said and I thought about Beth and her hotel adventures. She gets fucked 10 times a day every day. I missed her terribly.

I hugged my friend and closed my eyes. I felt the bed move and then Ray scooted me over a little and slipped in behind me. I felt his warm body behind me, and I pushed my butt back a little to get closer to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close as I held Jennifer. I was very comfortable, and sleep didn’t have to work too hard to find me.

I woke up and it felt like my head was in cobwebs. Jennifer was sleeping in my arms and Ray was gone. I didn’t hear the shower; he must have gone to work. I needed to pee badly. I slipped out of her arms, and she snuggled up to the pillow. She was so stinking cute, I kissed her cheek, and she smiled without opening her eyes. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I grabbed the nightstand quickly as my legs shivered. I took a breath and got my balance. I walked into the bathroom slowly.

I sat on the toilet and my bladder drained. I thought about last night, I still blamed myself a little. I would have to be more careful. We were still on the run, and I was not sure how many eyes Victor had or where they were. I hoped that none of the horny drunk guys from last night worked for him. Probably not. I finished peeing and wiped my pussy. It was better already, still a little sore. I was thankful there were no food guys here this morning.

I got up and pulled up my panties, it still felt strange to not be naked all the time. I walked out and saw a note on top of three clean towels.

Girls,

Clean towels and doughnuts. I will be back around 1:00 and we are going shopping. Your clothes are clean and hanging in the shower.

Lock the door.

Love

Ray

I held the note to my chest and thought about how lucky we were. I ran to the door and flipped the latch. I walked into the bathroom and pulled the shower curtain. Our shorts and shirts from last night were on a hanger drying. I walked out and found the doughnuts. They were just as good as yesterday. I popped open a milk and ate three of them.

“Cool, doughnuts again.” Jennifer said and grabbed one and ran into the bathroom.

“That is gross.” I yelled as I heard her moan and the tinkling of the water.

“They are so good; I could not wait.” She said and I heard the toilet flush.

She walked back and put the last piece of doughnut in her mouth and moaned again. She grabbed a milk and sat down. She grabbed another doughnut.

“How do you feel this morning?” I said and she looked at me with a mouthful.

“Pretty good.” She said with her mouth full.

“I guess so with how you jumped out of bed.” I said and she giggled.

“My pussy is sore, but I am ignoring it. I wish we had some of that salve. Do you think it soaked into our skin and gave us super healing powers?” She said and took another bite.

“I wouldn’t doubt it, we used it a lot.” I said.

“We were fucked a lot.” She said.

“Yes, we were.” I said and drank some more milk.

“Do you think we will be able to be normal girls again?” She said.

“I hope so baby.” I said.

“When is Ray coming back?” She said.

“1:00, he left a note.” I said and handed it to her. She read it and squealed.

“Do you think we can get some cool dresses or skirts?” She said and I smiled.

“That sounds pretty normal already.” I said and she grabbed another doughnut.

“I feel like a blank slate, I have to get everything new.” She said.

“Yeah, I kind of do too.” I said and she frowned.

“Oh Cassie, I am so sorry. Do you have any memories of before?” She said and I shook my head.

“I think I remember the cabin and escaping in coach’s car. Then the police picked us up and took us to a warehouse. It was not HQ, but Tommy was there. I think I made a movie there or something. I was hurt bad, and Victor was on the phone, and he was mad.” I said.

“Yes, do you know who hurt you and how?” She said and I closed my eyes to try and remember.

“I think it was Jameson, and Taylor was there. He whipped me the same way I whipped Brynn.” I said and my voice broke as my throat got tight. She jumped up and hugged me.

“That is enough. Just focus on right now and how good these doughnuts are.” She said and I took a deep breath.

“You know, Ray is not coming back until 1:00, I don’t know what time it is, but I have not tasted this little body in a long time. What do you say?” I said and she pulled back and looked at me.

“I would love that. I need someone that loves me to touch me.” She said.

“Well, I sure as fuck love you.” I said and she gasped and jumped on the bed.

“Language, my innocent ears.” She said as she looked at me from the bed.

“Victor was right about one thing; you are far from innocent. Now come here you little scamp.” I said and jumped on the bed.

She squealed and I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her and her little tongue shot into my mouth. I rolled over and held her on top of me and kissed her as I pulled her shirt up and off her body. I ran my hands over her smooth back and wrestled with her tongue. She pulled back and laid her head on my shoulder.

“Can this be part of our normal always?” she said and sat up on me. I touched her little breasts and ran my fingers over her nipples.

“Absolutely.” I said and pulled her down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She moaned and put her hands down on the bed as I nursed on her stiff nipple.

She pulled her nipple out of my mouth after a few minutes and got off me. She moved back and pulled off my panties. She got between my legs and her warm little tongue touched my clit immediately and I grabbed the sheets and moaned. She giggled and started licking and sucking all over my pussy. It had been so long since she had been down there, I missed her. She spread my lips and licked my soft inner skin. I moved my hips and pulled on the sheets. Her tongue wiggled into my pussy, and I spread my legs wider and grabbed her head.

She moved her hands up my belly and grabbed my breasts. She wiggled her tongue deeper into my pussy as she rolled my nipples between her small fingers. She was lighting me up and it felt like there was electricity bouncing off my skin. I heard myself moaning and I hoped no one was trying to sleep in the room next door. She pulled her tongue out and licked my entire pussy from bottom to top very slowly. I was squirming and trying to hold her head gently. I fought hard against the urge to pull her into my pussy hard. I thought about the poor girls in Germany that were willing to die if someone pulled them into a pussy and held them there.

Her tongue moved to the top of my pussy, and I was aching with anticipation. I tried to move my hips to get her to where I needed her. She giggled and then her warm tongue flicked across my throbbing clit. I screamed and then stopped. I bit my lip to try not to scream again as my hips started to move more. She put her lips over my clit and sucked. I arched my back and my orgasm hit me hard. I bit my lip and convulsed on the bed as she held my clit in her lips. She started to hum, and another surge of pleasure slammed into my crotch. I whimpered and held her head as my body bounced around the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.