Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 61: The Escape Continues

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61: The Escape Continues - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I felt someone touch my shoulder and rolled to my back and spread my legs for my food guy.

“Pussy please, Neal.” I said without opening my eyes. I was so tired, I just needed him to do his thing and let me go back to sleep. I felt a sheet on me so I pulled it off so he could get to my pussy.

“Cassie, I am leaving. I will be back around noon.” I heard and I opened my eyes.

I was disoriented for a second as I looked at him. A big white man was looking at me, his hair was combed, and he was wearing a nice shirt and slacks. He even had on a tie. He did not look like a food guy. I blinked a couple of times.

“Go back to sleep, I left a note.” He said and I nodded and closed my eyes. I was not going to argue with him on that. I pulled up the covers and put my arm around Jennifer.

I felt the bed move and I opened my eyes to see a cute little tush running to the bathroom. I heard the tinkling, I guess she is not used to closing the door yet. I heard the toilet flush, and she ran back and climbed into bed. This bed was so comfortable and warm and her little body next to me was even better. I closed my eyes again.

My bladder woke me, and I groaned. I didn’t want to get up. Jennifer was snuggled against me, her back to me and she was holding my left arm over her body. I tried to pull it away, but she clamped down and pulled it back. I kissed her shoulder.

“Baby, I have to go to the bathroom.” I whispered and she let go of my arm.

I crawled out of bed and walked slowly into the bathroom. My body was very sore, I was feeling that cage now. I sat on the toilet and the relief was immediate. I shivered as I sat there while my bladder emptied. I wiped and flushed and walked back out. I noticed three new towels on the sink counter. There was a note on the towels. I picked it up.

Girls,

Here are some fresh towels. There are doughnuts on the table. I will see you around noon.

Love, Ray

I put the note down and looked at the table. There was a white box and a white bag. I walked over and there were four bottles of milk in the white bag. I opened the box and there was a dozen glazed doughnuts. I could not remember the last time I had a doughnut. I never had one at HQ, did I have one before that? What was before that? Why did I have no memory of anything but that horrible place. That would suck if it stayed like that. I sat down and picked up a doughnut. I took a bite and almost had an orgasm.

It was soft and melted in my mouth. I took another bite, and it was like eating heaven. I opened a bottle of milk and took a drink. I had been eating gourmet food for a while, why did this doughnut and milk taste so good? I was working on my second one when Jennifer rolled over and looked at me.

“What are you eating?” She said. I could not help staring at her cute breasts and belly.

“Doughnuts, they are wonderful.” I said and her eyes popped open.

“God, I can’t remember the last time I had one.” She said and I picked up one and tossed it to her. It landed on her belly and stuck.

“Hey, nice shot.” She said and picked it up. She took a bite and closed her eyes and chewed.

“God, this is so good.” She said and took another bite. I tossed her a milk, and she opened it and took a huge drink.

She finished her first one and then got up and sat at the table with me. We each ate three and drank the rest of the milk.

“Cassie, I slept so good. That bed rocks.” She said.

“Beats a metal cage or a pee-filled box, huh?” I said and she frowned.

“I am trying to forget about the pee-filled box, that was horrible.” She said and I nodded.

“Yeah, not our best time.” I said and she giggled. I felt my heart warm as I heard that beautiful sound.

“What time is it?” She said and I looked around and did not see a clock anywhere.

“I have no idea. Raymond said he was coming back at noon.” I said.

“Ooh, he got more towels. Want to take a shower, I can really wash your hair now.” She said.

“I would love that.” I said and stood up. I put my arms in the air and stretched. My left shoulder screamed at me, and I grimaced.

“Cassie, we need to do something about that shoulder. What if it is messed up bad? That has been hurting you since the park movie.” She said.

“I know, it is not really getting better. I will just have to keep my arm down.” I said and smiled.

“Ok, that is not a great plan.” She said and stood up. Her red lines on her breasts were a little less red this morning.

“Your lines look better.” I said and she looked down and ran her fingers over her breast.

“Yeah, they don’t really hurt anymore. He hit me a lot that night.” She said.

“I am so sorry baby. I was so messed up with that fucking drink I could not think straight.” I said.

“I know, I felt like I was in a fog the whole time. It was like I wanted to stay even when they were chasing me through the woods and shooting arrows at me.” She said and I frowned.

“I feel like I abandoned you.” I said and she walked over and hugged me.

“You saved me. How did you do that?” She said.

“Becky helped me. She came to me in my dream and slapped the shit out of me and told me to wake up and get you out of there. I had figured out that pain cleared my head, the shoulder helped with that.” I said and she pulled back and looked up at me.

“You are a superhero, you know that, right.” She said and I laughed.

“Oh yeah, what would my name be?” I said.

“You could be Super Pussy, you controlled Victor with that thing.” She said and pointed between my legs.

I laughed and hugged her. It felt so good to just sit and laugh and eat doughnuts. We went into the shower, and she shampooed my hair three times. It felt back to normal. We would have to get Raymond to buy a brush. I thought about that and realized he was spending a lot of money on us. From the looks of his car and this hotel room he was not rich. I felt bad suddenly, but I was not sure what we could do about it.

He came into the room, and we were lying on the bed talking. He closed the door quickly and looked at us. I saw his eyes and realized we were naked, I needed to start paying attention to that, I don’t think laying around naked is normal for teenage girls.

“I was thinking maybe I dreamed the whole thing but nope, not a dream.” He said and looked at us.

He was holding two bags. He walked over and pulled out a package and tossed it to me. I looked at it and it was a package of six panties. They were cotton and different colors, but I had never seen anything prettier. He tossed another package, and it was two white t-shirts. He tossed two pairs of shorts, both light blue. I looked up at him and he was smiling.

“You didn’t have to do that.” I said.

“I know, it is pretty stupid buying clothes for you when I could just leave you naked.” He said and I smiled.

Jennifer ripped open the package of panties and slipped on a pink pair. She moaned and laid back.

“I never thought it would be so nice to wear panties. Thank you, Raymond.” She said and smiled. Her little breasts jiggled as she talked. He noticed that as well. I reached over and squeezed one.

“Aren’t they the cutest?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, they are.” He said and I saw the outline of his cock again.

“How many more appointments do you have today?” I said and he sat down.

“Two, one on the edge of town in an hour and one later in a little town called Groom. That is about 45 minutes east.” He said and I nodded.

“Do we need to come with you?” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, I need to check out of the room. We will be staying in a town called Shamrock tonight. I have three appointments near there tomorrow.” He said.

“Can we stay in the car during your appointments today?” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, I figured that would work, you can hide in the back. I really need to find a laundromat.” He said and I chuckled.

“What?” He said.

“When we got in your car last night, the only thing we could hide under was dirty clothes.” I said and he frowned.

“I am so sorry.” He said. I got up and walked over and straddled him and sat on his lap. I put my hands on his shoulders.

“We rode in an airplane in a box for 12 hours that was eventually filled with pee and then we rode under a truck for a day getting sprayed by dirty water and laying on greasy metal strips. Your dirty shirts were wonderful after all that.” I said.

“The more I hear the madder I get.” He said and I hugged him.

“Thank you. Also thank you for the clothes. Can I pay you for them?” I said.

“You don’t have to do that; you don’t have any money.” He said.

“I have something more valuable than money.” I said and pulled his hand between my legs. My pussy was soaked from the doughnuts as I pushed his finger between my lips.

“Oh God, Cassie.” He said and I smiled.

“You can’t go to your meeting with that thing all hard. Let me help.” I said. He moaned and I got off him and opened his pants. I pulled out his cock and then sat on it. It felt nice sliding into me.

“Fuck, you are unbelievable.” He said and closed his eyes.

I moved my hips around and then started bouncing on his cock. I pulled his head into my chest, and he licked my nipple. He lasted about a minute and blasted his seed into me. I sat on his lap and looked at him.

“Better?” I said and he nodded.

“Oh yes. Thank you.” He said and I saw there was another bag on the table.

“What’s in there?” I said and he smiled.

He opened the bag and pulled out a blue hat. It was round and had a wide brim, it was soft and floppy. He put it on my head and then pulled out a package of hair ties and pins. He handed it to me and then pulled out a pair of glasses. He popped the lenses out and put them on me.

“What is all this?” I said.

“We are going out to dinner tomorrow night. There is a wonderful country style diner in Shamrock and you guys need a night out. This is your disguise.” He said.

I looked at this wonderful man and just leaned over and kissed him. I put my hands behind his head and drove my tongue into his mouth. He moaned as our tongues wrestled. I pulled back and he was flustered.

“What was that?” He said.

“That was something else I can pay with. Tonight, I will show you a few others, you wonderful man.” I said and leaned into his chest. He put his arm around me and rubbed my back as his cock softened in my pussy.

I crawled off him eventually, his appointment was in 45 minutes. I pulled on a pair of white panties and slipped on a t-shirt. I grabbed a pair of the blue shorts and they fit perfectly. I spun around in front of him.

“Um, Cassie.” Jennifer said and I looked at her. She was wearing one of the t-shirts and her nipples were poking out severely. I looked down at my chest and you could almost make out the shape of my breasts under the shirt with my nipples making huge dents.

“Ray, we may need to borrow one of your shirts tonight unless you want to make a scene in the restaurant.” I said and he chuckled.

“What, they look great to me.” He said.

“Hey, if you like it, we are good.” I said and he threw a white shirt at me.

I caught it and slipped it on, it was huge and came to the middle of my thighs. I buttoned enough buttons to cover my breasts. This would work. He tossed Jennifer a yellow shirt.

“Now we definitely have to find a laundromat, those are my last two clean shirts.” He said.

“Deal, now that we have disguises, why don’t you drop us off at one when you go to your meeting. We can do your laundry.” I said and he looked at me.

“Are you sure?” He said.

“Let’s see what it looks like and then we will decide.” I said and he nodded.

We gathered up all our stuff and walked out to the car. We got in the front seat, and he drove to the front to check out.

“Cassie, do you think it is safe to be out too much where people can see us? What if he has people looking for us?” Jennifer said and I looked at her. She looked terrified. I hugged her.

“Baby, if you are scared, we won’t do it. Let’s wait and play it by ear, ok.” I said.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“No, you are probably right. It is still dangerous.” I said.

He came back and got in the car. He drove to his appointment and parked in the far part of the lot. We crawled in the back and hid under the clothes. He locked the door and went in.

“This is kinda funny.” She said and I chuckled.

“Let’s talk about what we would be doing if we were still there and then I bet you it will sound great to be under his dirty pants.” I said and she put her finger on her cheek like she was thinking.

“Well, let’s see. We would have been fucked for breakfast, probably in the ass since it had been a while, well except for your self-punishment fucking the last day. Then coach would have brought us to training. Not sure whose turn it was, but someone was getting fucked by him, that one I really didn’t mind. Then lunch and more fucking from the food guys. So, two for two of us and three for the other so far today.” She said.

“I love these dirty pants.” I said.

“So do I.” She said and I hugged her.

I pulled out the hair ties and pins. We did each other’s hair and put it up under our hats. I looked at her and she looked so different even without the glasses. We sat and I think we napped a little. I opened my eyes when I heard the door and felt the seat move.

“It’s me.” He said and we crawled out and jumped back in the front seat. We each put on our glasses and looked at him.

“What do you think?” I said.

“Wow, that is weird how that makes you look so different.” He said and smiled.

I felt a little better, but Jennifer was right, being in public alone is probably pushing it.

“Ray, I think it is too soon for us to be in a laundromat by ourselves, I am sorry.” I said and he nodded.

“I agree, I was going to fight you on that a little bit. The restaurant is risky enough, but it won’t be too busy on a weeknight.” He said.

“Ray, what day is it?” I said and he looked at me.

“It is Monday.” He said and I nodded.

“You have no idea what day it is, do you?” He said and I shook my head.

“It is Monday, April 12th.” He said and I tried not to look too shocked.

“How long were you there?” He said.

“I am not really sure.” I said.

“We were taken from school around the end of January.” Jennifer said and I looked at her.

“So, you were abused for three months?” He said.

“No sir, it started for Cassie at Christmas, and it started for me a lot earlier when my mom gave me to coach.” She said and he gasped.

“Who is coach?” He said.

“He was our cheerleading coach, he started raping me at my first school when I was a freshman. Then my mom transferred me to be with him when he was forced to leave that school. He started raping Cassie when she came back to school in January.” She said and I looked at her. Why did I not remember any of this?

“Fuck, girls, I am so sorry.” He said and put his head on the steering wheel. I touched his arm.

“Ray, it was not your fault, and it was not ours. You have been so kind to us, thank you. It feels good.” I said and he looked at me.

“This is heart-breaking.” He said and I nodded.

“Yes, I can imagine it is.” I said and he looked at me with a strange look.

“Ray, Cassie is having trouble remembering things, that is actually good, we were abused a lot at school by the teachers and the assistant principal, especially her. It is good that she doesn’t remember that.” Jennifer said.

I closed my eyes and leaned back. I felt like I was a little broken, there were parts of my life that were just blank. I really did not want to only remember the things at HQ. I felt the car start moving and I put my hand on his thigh. It felt good to touch nice people. Jennifer snuggled up against my arm.

“Ok, we will be in Groom in about 10 minutes, this is a really small town so we should be good if we can find a laundromat. We can go after my appointment.” He said and I opened my eyes.

“That sounds good.” I said.

He pulled into a parking lot of a business and parked far away from the door. We crawled in the back and got under his dirty clothes. I heard the door close, and the locks click.

“Cassie, I am sorry. I did not want to make you sad.” Jennifer said. I kissed her nose.

“It’s ok, I know I have blanks. I hope they will come back eventually.” I said.

“Me too, you have a cool mom, and it would be sad if you didn’t remember her.” She said and I hugged her.

I had a mom. That was good, I guess. Jennifer seems to like her.

“Can you tell me about her?” I said.

“She is very pretty; her hair is light brown, and she wears it just off her shoulders. Her face is pretty like yours. She is a very strong lady, and her hugs are the best.” Jennifer said and smiled.

“That sounds nice.” I said.

I held my friend covered by dirty clothes in the back seat of a car somewhere in Texas. I was really happy to be here, even if I didn’t remember my own mom. We opened the box of doughnuts and ate the rest while we waited. I heard the locks click and the door opened. The seat moved as he sat down. I heard the door close, and we scrambled up and crawled back into the front seat. He was looking at us.

“You guys are so fucking cute.” He said and shook his head. I put my hand on his thigh.

“So are you.” I said and rubbed his thigh. He laughed.

“You are cute and blind as well.” He said and started driving the car out of the lot. Jennifer laughed and I joined her. I heard him laugh and we could not stop for a few minutes.

It felt so good to laugh long and hard, I wiped tears off my cheek as I started to get control. We were on a highway.

“How far?” I said.

“The motel is about an hour from here. We will check in and then go to dinner.” He said.

“We have to look for a place to wash your clothes or you will have to wear some of our panties.” I said and Jennifer burst into laughter again.

He pulled off the road to get gas and we saw a small laundromat in the strip mall across the street. He looked at me.

“Drive over there and let’s see.” I said. He drove over and I saw it was empty, there were only a couple of cars in the parking lot.

“It looks ok, baby, how do you feel?” I said to Jennifer.

“Yeah, I feel better with our special disguises. I am not sure I would recognize you if I saw you in that.” She said.

“Ok, let’s go wash some clothes.” I said.

We climbed out and he had some plastic bags. We stuffed all his clothes in, and he carried them inside. With no one else in there we were able to load all his clothes into three machines. We sat in the plastic chairs to wait for them to finish. I pulled my legs up and hugged them. I suddenly felt like a regular teenage girl.

“Ray, do you have a family?” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, an ex-wife and a stepdaughter. We divorced a couple of years ago. I was actually sadder about my daughter; she was two when we got married.” He said.

“How old is she now?” I said.

“She just turned 16 last week. I was able to see her for her birthday, it was nice.” He said.

“Where does she live?” I said.

“She and her mom live in Albuquerque.” He said.

“Where do you live?” I said and he paused.

“I sort of live out of my car.” He said and I was a little shocked.

“What? Why?” I said.

“Well, I am on the road a lot, that was what sort of caused the divorce. I figured why pay rent on some place I rarely stayed. The motel costs are just about equal what I would pay for an apartment.” He said.

“That explains the pile of clothes in the back seat.” I said and he nodded.

“So, we are living with you?” I said and he chuckled.

“Yeah, I guess so.” He said.

“You are quite the stud to have two live-in girlfriends.” I said and he laughed.

The machines stopped and we got up and started to switch them to the dryers. While we were doing that an older lady walked in pushing a cart with three laundry baskets on it. She nodded and walked past us to the machines near the back. She hit a machine slightly with her cart and one of the baskets fell off, the clothes spreading out all over the floor.

My instincts took over and I was picking up her clothes and putting them in her basket before I realized what I was doing. I saw Jennifer right next to me. We filled up her basket and put it back on her cart. She smiled and looked at us. God, I hoped she wasn’t memorizing our faces.

“Sir, your daughters are precious. Thank you so much, girls.” She said and pushed her cart.

I turned and saw Ray standing behind us. He was smiling and he shrugged. We walked back to our chairs, and I pulled up my knees and hugged them. I didn’t want to overthink it, but would I ever be able to do regular things and not worry about being recognized? I took a deep breath and tried to think of something else. I looked up at Ray.

“So, Daddy, how much longer for the dryers?” I said and Jennifer snickered.

“You are so bad.” He said and I saw his cock pushing against his pants again.

“Not too bad, obviously.” I said and nodded to his pants.

“I am afraid you two have me like that most of the time, I can’t help it.” He said and tried to push his cock around a little.

“I will take that as a compliment and not that you are attracted to my sexy hat.” I said and pulled down the brim.

“No, you are on to me. I have a fetish for those hats, that is why I bought them. It has nothing to do with four of the prettiest legs and feet I have ever seen in my life.” He said and smiled.

“Ok, just wanted to know the truth.” I said and Jennifer laughed. We had a giggle fit for the next 10 minutes and it made my heart feel really good. I was a little afraid to admit it, but it felt like I may be healing a little.

The dryers dinged and we loaded all his clothes in the bags again. We carried them to the cars, waving to the old lady on our way out. We were driving down the highway and I looked at Ray.

“You need a suitcase or something, I have to believe carrying your clothes in plastic bags is not the best.” I said.

“I pull out the shirts and pants I will need for the next day and hang them in the shower the night before. The hot water from the shower straightens them out.” He said.

“A foolproof system.” I said and he chuckled.

We pulled into another motel, Jennifer and I stayed in the front seat while he checked in. I felt a little better in the hat and glasses. There were not very many people around and no one was interested in a couple of random girls in a car. We got to our room, and we drug his bags in. He pulled out a shirt and a pair of pants and hung them in the shower.

“It is 5:30, do you guys want to go to dinner now?” He said and I looked at Jennifer. She nodded her head enthusiastically.

“The bottomless pit is interested. I am kinda hungry too.” I said as my pussy throbbed.

“Deal, do you want to take a shower before?” He said.

That struck me so strange, I have only thought of showers so long as just attached to training and a cock. Well, there was the special shower with Lenny. That made me smile.

“Yes, I think so.” I said and took Jennifer’s hand and led her into the bathroom.

We soaped each other and washed each other’s hair. It felt so good to be clean. We stepped out wrapped in our towels and he was sitting at the table.

“Oh fuck, I will never get tired of seeing that.” He said and I smiled.

“Do you like our towels, daddy?” I said and walked up to him. He wiped his forehead and sighed.

I felt bad, I was teasing him, and he had been so nice. His eyes were glassy, and he was breathing a little deep.

“I think we have a little time before dinner for a snack.” I said and dropped my towel. He gasped and grabbed the arms of the chair.

I knelt and opened his pants. I pulled out his hard cock and it looked red. It was really hard, and I ran my hand slowly up and down. I reached in with my other hand and grabbed his balls. He gasped again. I kissed the head and licked it slowly. He was breathing hard. I sucked him slowly and massaged his balls. He was moving his hips as I stroked his shaft with my hand and sucked gently on his cock. I pulled back and looked up at him with the head of his cock just inside my lips. He grunted and a blast of cum hit my tongue.

I held his head in my mouth and drank his seed. He fired three small loads, and I easily swallowed them. He finished and I licked down the softening shaft and sucked the head gently before kissing it. I put it back in his pants and zipped them up. I stood up in front of him, my breasts inches from his face.

“Better?” I said. He nodded.

I turned and Jennifer was sitting on the bed, looking a little confused. I walked over and kissed her gently on the lips.

“We need to learn how to love again. That kind of stuff can make people happy, and we can enjoy it too. It is not supposed to be ugly and painful; do you understand?” I said and she nodded.

“Good, now put on some fresh panties and let’s go have dinner with our daddy.” I said and I heard him groan. Jennifer snickered.

I was wearing clean yellow panties with my blue shorts and white T-shirt. Ray gave me a different shirt to wear over my T-shirt so my nipples would not cause a commotion. I had it buttoned just enough to hide them, and I tied the bottom, so it didn’t look like a skirt. Jennifer looked almost identical, especially after we put her dark hair under her sexy hat. You couldn’t see that her fresh panties were light blue. I looked at her with the fake glasses and the hat and she was still cute as a button.

“We are ready daddy.” I said and turned around.

“You need to cut that out or I will be groaning through dinner.” He said.

We walked out and as I stepped out of the room onto the concrete, and it hit me. I stopped and he turned and looked.

“Um, Ray, we may need some shoes.” I said and he looked at our bare feet.

“Actually, that will be another crime to cover those pretty feet.” He said and Jennifer giggled.

We drove for a little while and he saw a Walmart. He ran in and came back with two pairs of sandals, they fit pretty good. He had rubbed our feet a little before he went in. He said it was so he could get the right size. I am thinking Ray is a little bit of a foot guy. I would have to do something tonight with Jennifer and him and see what happened. My pussy tingled at the thought.

The restaurant was small and cute. We walked in like a little family. The waitress walked up and met us at the door.

“Hey Ray, nice to see you again. Table for one?” She said and grabbed a menu.

“Um, they are with me.” He said and she looked at us.

“They are my nieces.” He said and she smiled.

“Well, it is nice to meet you. You are the cutest little things. Well, table for three then. Follow me.” She said and grabbed two more menus.

She sat us at a booth near the window. We slid in on one side and he was on the other. The waitress brought us water and bread. The bread was warm and soft, and it was delicious. I grabbed my second piece.

“You may want to hold off, the food here is pretty good and you will be sad if you fill up on bread.” He said and I put my piece down slowly on my little plate.

“Ok, daddy.” I said softly and lowered my head.

He picked up a napkin and wiped his forehead.

“I am sorry Ray; I know that is mean. It is just so much fun.” I said and he smiled.

“Cassie, you just keep going, you need to have some fun. I will be fine.” He said and smiled.

“Thanks daddy, what is good here?” I said and opened the menu. It was massive and I remembered the menu from the fancy restaurant with my watcher and the doctor. I looked around and wondered if I would have to pay any of the food people here. I shook my head and closed the menu. My pussy was wet and ready and starting to twitch. I squeezed my legs together.

“Cassie, are you ok?” Jennifer said and touched my arm.

“Yeah, baby. I will be ok.” I said and smiled.

“What is happening?” Ray said.

“We have been forced to fuck someone every time we ate. We called them the food guys. She is struggling with that.” Jennifer said and I looked at my little truthful friend. No holding back the punches with her, l loved that.

“Holy shit, girls, we have to go to the police.” He said and I looked at him.

“Ray, we ran away once. We jumped into a car and drove away. The police stopped us, and we thought we were safe. They put us in the back seat and took us back to the cruel people. They shipped us to Montana into the headquarters of their operation. If they catch us again, they will kill us.” I said and his mouth was open.

He opened his mouth to talk, and I put my hand on his. He closed his mouth.

“Ray, we have gone through horrible things, but we made it. You are a special man, and I am so happy I crawled into the back of your car. Please do not worry about us, just keep helping us as best you can. That is enough.” I said and he shook his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.