Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 60: The Escape

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60: The Escape - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I smelled something bad, and I opened my eyes. Jennifer was looking at me with a scared look in her eyes. I could barely see her but the small light coming in from the seams of the box helped. I sniffed again and it smelled like pee. Jennifer started crying.

“Cassie, I am sorry, I couldn’t hold it. It hurt so bad.” She said as she sobbed. I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead.

“Baby, it is ok. I kind of need to go too. Do you think we will drown before they take us out of here.” I said and she giggled through her tears.

“How can you make jokes? I am so scared, and we are lying in pee.” She said.

“Baby, I make jokes because I love to hear you giggle. It warms my heart and gives me hope.” I said.

“My giggles do that?” She said.

“Yep, they certainly do. Now, we are going to get some fresh pee. Just think about when they open the box.” I said and she giggled. I felt the warmth on my thighs as my bladder released.

We talked for a while and then I made her close her eyes and I told her stories of what we were going to do when we got out of here until her breathing slowed down and she fell asleep. I hoped I was not just blowing smoke, but I had to hold onto something, or I would go insane. There were too many horrible things, and I had a feeling there were more ahead for us. There had to be a way out of this, we got out of that awful castle. My body shut down eventually and I fell asleep in my box of pee.

I felt a jolt and my eyes popped open. We were slowing down, it felt like we landed. Jennifer was shivering and I squeezed her.

“It’s so cold.” She said and then I felt it too. It did not help that we were laying in liquid, but it was cold.

I listened to the plane taxi and then it stopped. I heard noises and voices and then the sound of the door opening. Someone pulled the box across the floor and then we were lifted and placed on something else. I heard another door close and then it was quiet again. We were somewhere that was insulated or something, I could barely hear anything, and we were at an airport. I heard an engine and then we started moving again.

I tried to rub my arms on Jennifer to warm her up a little. It was not as cold now in this new vehicle.

“Cassie, what is going to happen?” Jennifer said.

“I don’t know baby, but you just hang onto me, and I will keep you safe.” I said and she nodded.

I hugged her and tried not to sound too much like I was lying. I needed her to stay as calm as possible, but the reality was starting to weigh heavily. I was pretty sure we were going back to Victor, and I was pretty sure he was going to be mad. I do not think that sneaking off in the middle of the night, shooting some guys and blowing a hole in the building was the way we were supposed to leave.

I have seen Victor mad, but I think this may be different. I remember the last thing he told me, Be a good girl. I was a good girl for two days and then not so much. The vehicle stopped and then I heard the door open. The box was slid out and put on something else. We were moving again. My bladder released again, I guess I was really scared.

Jennifer was shivering and I knew it was not because she was cold. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

“Just breath baby. We are still ok.” I said and held her.

The box stopped and then we were lifted and put down. I heard voices and then I heard the lock opening. The top of the box was lifted, and the light was bright as the sun. I closed my eyes and turned my head.

“What the fuck is that smell?” I heard Victor’s voice.

“They urinated in the box sir.” I heard a voice.

“Fuck, I don’t guess anyone thought of that before they put them in a box for 12 fucking hours. God Dammit, this day cannot get any worse. Get them up!” He screamed.

I was lifted to my knees, and I opened my eyes slightly. The light was not so bad now, and I saw Victor sitting behind his desk. His face was red.

“The instructions were simple. Be a good girl. Were those words too big for you, cunt?” He screamed and I opened my eyes a little more. I could smell my hair; it was not good.

“Victor, they were going to kill her.” I said softly. He slammed his fist on his desk and then stood up. He walked around his desk and stood about a foot from me. He leaned over until he was about 6 inches from my face.

“He fucking bought her! He can do whatever he wants to her. You stole his fucking property.” He screamed and I felt the force of his breath on my face.

Jennifer started crying and he looked at her. I saw him make a fist.

“Sir, it was all my idea. Please leave her alone.” I said and he looked back at me.

“I know exactly what happened cunt. You put my operative in a no-win situation and he was forced to kill a man to get you out of there. Since you were handcuffed to her you forced him to steal another man’s property from his home and destroy part of it in the process. Did I leave anything out or did you do anything else stupid that I am not aware of.” He screamed and I shivered. Jennifer was sobbing heavily now.

“No sir, you have it.” I said softly.

“FUCK!! Christine, get in here!” He screamed and walked back to his desk.

I looked around and saw my watcher and two other men standing there. They were all dressed similarly, I guessed they were watchers as well. They all had big guns. I heard heels and then I saw Christine walk past the box. She was crying. She walked up to the desk as Victor sat down. I saw her shoulders moving up and down as she sobbed.

“Get yourself together or you will join them in their little piss box.” He said forcefully and she stood straighter. I saw the tears still moving down her cheek, but she was silent.

“Yes sir.” She said is a trembling voice.

“Get studio 4 set up, there is a package in there. Have the guys set it up, hopefully they can figure it out as stupidity seems to be flowing freely around here today. Also, set up a live feed, I will send you the details as soon as I have them.” He said forcefully.

“What time for the feed, sir.” She said.

“I am pretty sure it will be tonight; I just need to confirm the time. I will let you know. Now go.” He said and she turned quickly. I caught her eye as she walked past, and her chest heaved. She made it out of the office, but I heard her sob as she walked to her desk.

“Sir, what is going to happen?” I said and he looked up.

“You know Cassie, I am going to miss your balls. You have bigger ones than most of the guys here. You are kneeling in a pool of your own piss, and you ask a question. I love it.” He said.

“I would not want to change.” I said and he laughed.

“God Dammit, you are actually making me madder. What is going to happen is that I am going to get a call from the man you robbed. I talked to him last night and my phone almost melted. He is not happy. He is going to tell me what he wants me to do with his property and then I am sure he is going to make a request about you. I have no leverage with him now so he will most likely get whatever he wants.” He said and I nodded.

“Tommy, get Felix in here. Regardless of what happens they will need to be scrubbed with a thousand brushes to get that smell off them. We will need to disinfect this office, oh fuck, did we not even put a tarp or something down? Now I have piss on my floor, perfect.” He said and I fought back the urge to laugh.

My watcher left and then I heard the phone ring. My heart stopped and I saw Victor take a deep breath. He picked up the phone.

“Hello Franz.” He said calmly.

“Are they there!” I heard him scream through the phone and Victor pulled the phone away from his ear. I saw him press a button and put the phone down.

“Yes, Franz, they are here, and you are on speaker.” Victor said.

“Good, I want them to hear everything.” I heard Franz.

“What are your instructions?” Victor said.

“Ok, first of all, it will be a live feed and I will take all the revenue from it to start to recover my costs.” Franz said.

“Already setting that up, just need the exact time.” Victor said.

“I have already started spreading the word. I want it in four hours. That should give you time to prepare them and for us to advertise. I need you to cast a large net out for this one. I want these numbers to break records.” Franz said.

“Ok, will do.” Victor said. Jennifer was still sobbing, I was trying to listen, but my fear was spiking. I tried to breathe deep and stay as calm as possible.

“Can the traitor cunt hear me?” Franz said.

“Yes, Franz, she is right here.” Victor said.

“Good, I want her to hear her instructions clearly. First, there is a four-foot-long spike being set up there. It will be mounted on a base, so it is sturdy. Are you with me so far bitch?” Franz said.

“Yes sir.” I said and he screamed.

“I am your master! Address me as such or I will have Victor cut your head off right now in front of your little friend!” He screamed.

“Yes, Master.” I said and the words left a bad taste on my tongue.

“Now, what is going to happen is that your little friend will be lowered onto that spike slowly until it is completely inside of her body. She will stay alive for a little while and I want it to be very slow, do you understand?” He screamed and Jennifer sobbed louder. My heart was beating fast, and I was losing it.

“Yes, master.” I said softly.

“You will make sure that it is slow because you will press the start button and you will look her in the eyes through the entire process. I think we have it set for 30 minutes so that should make for a good show.” He said and my chest heaved.

“Victor, I need you to make sure the device is aligned properly, make sure it enters her up the ass. I am not worried about the meat and that is a little more painful. Make sure the spike does not break the skin, I want her back whole and unblemished, at least from the outside, do you understand?” Franz said.

“Yes, Franz.” Victor said. I was trying hard not to cry but I was failing, my eyes exploded in tears, and I sobbed.

“Is she crying? Good, two of my men are dead, my son if furious, my wife is devastated, and I have a huge fucking hole in the wall of my home.” Franz screamed.

“Anything else, Franz.” Victor said.

“Yes, I want a live conference call, I want to talk to her as she kills her friend. Lastly, I want them both shipped back to me. I am already planning the party here where we will torture, slaughter, and roast the traitorous cunt. The chancellor is very excited. I will especially enjoy watching Lady Wilmot consume a nice thigh steak.” Franz said. I looked at Victor and lost my shit.

“You are a sick fucking bastard. That is just cruel. She did nothing to you.” I screamed and I heard Franz laugh.

“Good, there’s the reaction I wanted to hear. Victor, she is all yours for the next few hours. I will compensate you for her and ship you a prime cut later this week.” Franz said and I heard a click.

Victor picked up his phone and slammed it on the floor. I saw the pieces fly and scatter. He stood up and walked around his desk. His arms were behind him, exactly like the first time I met him.

“Cassie, it has been a wild ride. I am going to miss your warm pussy and your sharp tongue. Felix, can you take these two and clean them please. Then deliver them to studio 4. You can keep them restrained.” He said and I looked to see a tall skinny man with curly hair grab me and lift me to my feet.

He pulled me out of the box and slammed me on a metal table. I groaned. I guess we were meat now. He pulled Jennifer out and slammed her next to me. He pulled out a big strap and threw it over us and tightened it.

“Boss, you need me to send someone in here to take care of that?” The man said and pointed to the box.

“Yes, Felix, thank you for taking the initiative.” Victor said.

The man rolled us toward the left wall of his office and went through the door into the dungeon. I felt the cool air hit me as he moved us through the horrible room. I heard the slapping of a whip and a girl screamed. Jennifer sniffled and I kissed the back of her neck.

“Cassie, I am so scared.” She said and I saw she was shivering.

I felt so helpless, I couldn’t even hug my friend. I had failed to protect her. I promised her and she believed me. I felt a wave of sadness and hopelessness wash over me and my mind felt like it gave up. I was going to watch my friend die slowly and painfully in front of me and I couldn’t do a thing about it. I tried to think of anything, but my hands and legs were tied, we were covered in pee, and we were tied to a cart. This was about as hopeless as you could get.

My watcher was not here, Coach was not here, I hadn’t seen the doctor in days, I wasn’t even sure she was alive. My team was in disarray, and we were headed to our final scenes. Hers would be broadcast on the internet and mine would be in front of a lot of German people.

“Cassie, are you there?” She said softly. I kissed her neck again.

“Yes, baby, I am here. I will be with you the entire time.” I said and she sniffled.

“I am glad about that. Do you think it will hurt?” She said and sniffled again. I tried to think up a good lie.

“We will talk and laugh the whole time and you won’t feel a thing.” I said.

She didn’t answer, I felt like she knew I was full of shit. Having a metal spike jammed up your ass and through your body is going to hurt like a mother fucker. She knew it and so did I. I put my head against her back and tried to memorize how she feels. The cart rolled into the locker room and then into the showers we have been in many times.

The man pulled off the straps and grabbed me. He was holding a black box and he pressed it and a spark shot between two points and made a crackling noise.

“Give me any trouble and I will get to use my little toy. It especially hurts when I jam it up your pussy.” He said and made it spark and crackle again.

He lifted Jennifer and carried her to the wall. He lifted her arms and hung her on a hook on the wall by her wrists. He stepped back and her feet were dangling a few inches from the ground. He lifted me and hung me on a hook next to her. My toes touched the floor but just barely. My left shoulder was on fire. He grabbed a hose and sprayed her in the face. She closed her eyes, and he sprayed all over her body.

He turned and did the same to me. The cold water hurt and made me shiver more. It played into my misery and sadness. I looked at my friend hanging like a side of beef. She was going to end up stuffed behind glass in a German castle. I started crying again as he finished spraying the cold water over me.

He grabbed a sponge and squirted some soap on it. He put it on her chest and rubbed it over her breasts. I saw his other hand moving over her breasts as the sponge cleaned them. She was not reacting as he pawed her body. I guess none of that mattered anymore. Nothing mattered, all the fighting and the pain was for nothing. I lowered my head and cried.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” I heard a voice, and I looked up to see Becky leaning against the wall. She was naked of course.

“Becky, help us.” I said and she shook her head.

“Nope, that is your job, and you will not stop doing it until you see the light go out in her eyes.” She said.

“What can I do?” I said and looked at Jennifer. The man was rubbing her pussy and rubbing the sponge over her belly.

“I don’t know, maybe look for a weakness. Wow, he does like her.” She said and I looked at Jennifer again. The man was shoving his finger up her pussy. I looked back and Becky was gone.

My mind raced, I tried to think of anything I could do. I looked at the man groping my young friend.

“You should fuck her.” I said and he stopped and looked at me.

“What did you say?” He said.

“You should fuck her. She is dead meat anyway and her pussy is prime.” I said.

“Cassie?” Jennifer said and raised her head.

“Oh, shut the fuck up you little cunt. I am so tired of your whining.” I said and I saw the look of pain in her eyes. I worked hard to not react.

“Wait a minute, I thought you two were sisters or something.” He said and I laughed.

“I guess I am a better actress than I thought. We are not sisters. She is the stuck-up little bitch that lived next door. My daddy sold me after he lost a lot of money in the Super Bowl. He was friends with her daddy, and he talked him into selling her the day she turned 14. He got a lot of money for that. She was actually a virgin.” I said and Jennifer started crying.

The man looked at Jennifer and then back at me.

“So why did they put you guys together so much?” He said.

“You know, that is a great question, and the simple answer is that I get off on watching her suffer. I can orgasm just from watching someone rape her or beat her. It is very cool.” I said and he smiled.

“That is fucked up.” He said and I smiled.

“I know so you should just fuck her so I can get off one last time.” I said and he nodded.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” He said and lifted her legs. I saw her pussy between her thighs, and he pulled his cock out and buried it in her in one stroke. She screamed and I groaned and wiggled on the hook, trying to rub my legs together.

He watched me as he fucked her. He was pushing her legs against her chest, bending her in two. His cock was hammering her, and I was doing my best orgasm dance. I rubbed my legs together and moaned a lot. He smiled as I got close to “cumming”. He sped up and started pummeling her little body. She was crying and whimpering. I saw him speeding up and I screamed and started to shake. I groaned and let my body lurch a few times as I hung there. He grunted and pushed into her. He held himself inside her for a few seconds and then pulled out. I saw his cum pour out of her pussy.

He stumbled back a few steps and I sighed deeply.

“That was fucking insane.” He said.

“Yes, it was, thank you.” I said softly and smiled at him.

“You actually came while I fucked her?” He said and I nodded. I saw his cock was soft and flopping around.

“Oh yes, and I loved the way you bent her in two to get deeper.” I said.

“You are a sick little chick.” He said.

“You have seen my movies, right?” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, that one at the farm was fucking awesome, did you really fuck a pig?” He said.

“Yes, I did, and it was amazing. Did you know how they are going to kill her?” I said and he looked at Jennifer.

“They hang most of them.” He said.

“Nope, they are going to stick a metal spike up her ass and run it through her body.” I said and Jennifer started crying hard.

“No shit! I have never seen that before.” He said.

“You will tonight but you know, it would be cool if when they stick that pole in her ass there was some cum in there to make it go in easier.” I said and he looked at me.

“What are you talking about?” He said.

“Spin her around.” I said and he turned her to face the wall.

“Isn’t that a nice little ass. I think you should fuck her in the ass so when you watch tonight you will know your cum is in there and you were the last person to be in that cute little ass. How cool would that be?” I said and he stepped forward and rubbed her ass.

“It is nice but there is a reason I don’t make the movies.” He said and turned around. He was holding his limp cock.

“It will take me way too long to recover, Victor is expecting us.” He said.

“I have an idea. You have seen my movies so you know I can suck a cock. I saved a girl’s life by getting a guy hard four times.” I said and he looked at me and then at Jennifer’s ass.

“Just take me down and I will have you hard within a minute. You can leave me tied up and you have the sparky thing if I try to run.” I said and he rubbed her ass.

“This is a fine ass.” He said.

“I heard it is tight as fuck too.” I said and he moaned.

He walked over and lifted me, and I took my arms off the hook. He put me on the ground, and I knelt immediately. I sucked his cock into my mouth, and I tasted her. I moved my tied hands up and grabbed his balls. I rolled them around as I sucked and licked his limp cock.

“Holy Jesus, you are fucking great at this.” He said.

I sucked him and listened to my friend cry. I thought about her in that fucking dungeon for 24 hours with all those fishhooks in her. I thought about the farm and that smelly pig. I felt my anger rising and I channeled it. I thought about Jameson and him getting Taylor branded. I thought about Brynn, and I felt my anger spike. I took a deep breath and bit down as hard as I ever have. I squeezed his balls and twisted them violently. I felt the crunch under my teeth, and I bit harder.

He made a noise I had never heard. It sounded like a large animal that was dying. He screamed and gurgled at the same time. He crumbled and I opened my mouth and let him fall on the floor. His cock was bent at an angle it shouldn’t be and he put his hands over his crotch and curled up on the wet shower floor. I looked at his belt and saw the cutters.

I grabbed them and sliced the ties off my legs. I stood up and put the cutters down. I went to Jennifer and turned her around. She was crying hard.

“Baby, look at me. I need you to take your arms off the hook when I lift you.” I said and she looked at me. She looked very confused.

“What?” She said and looked at the man squirming on the floor.

“I am going to lift you and I need you to take your arms off the hook.” I said and she nodded.

I lifted her a little and then put her on the ground. I picked up the cutters and sliced the ties on her wrists. I held out the cutter.

“Do my hands and your feet.” I said and she sliced the ties off my wrists. She freed her feet.

I took her hand and started to run out of the showers, and I saw the black box on the floor. I picked it up and handed it to her. She took it and I nodded to the guy on the ground. She smiled and stuck it on his chest and pressed the button. His body started shaking and his arms straightened out. I saw his cock and it was not pretty. She dropped the box on him as he vibrated, and we ran out.

We turned the corner, and my watcher was there holding his big gun. I stood and looked at him, holding Jennifer’s hand, water dripping off both of us. He looked at us and I was afraid of what was going to happen.

“Last door on the left at the end of that hallway. It will get you to the warehouse, you need to get out of the building before they lock it down. I can give you ten minutes.” He said and I stepped forward and hugged him. I felt him put his hand on my back and squeeze.

I heard a loud groan from the showers, and I broke the hug. He looked at me and I shrugged. I took Jennifer’s hand and looked at him one last time. I hoped I would get a chance to see him again. I pulled her and we ran down the strange hallway. There were stacks of supplies and various things all over. It looked very different than the clean white hallways in the rest of this building. We found the last door and went through. It was a dark little hallway with a lot of stuff scattered around. We must be in Victor’s secret closet, I didn’t see any obvious skeletons.

We ran down the hall and stopped at the door at the end. I opened it a little and looked out. It was the warehouse. There were a lot of pallets of stuff around the door, this corner was a little darker than the rest of the room. I looked in the other direction and saw the big door, it was open, and a white truck was parked at the opening. Get out of the building, he said. I looked at her and put a finger to my lips and she nodded. I knelt and pulled her down, I opened the door slowly and crawled out. I moved us behind a pallet and sat down. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I sat up and looked around the pallet at the door. There were two guards standing on each side holding a big gun. Fuck, how will we get through there. I saw another pallet that was closer to the door. I pulled her around it and then crawled over to the edge.

There was a tall stack behind us so the door guards couldn’t see us unless they stepped forward a few steps. We were about 6 feet from the side of the white truck. I noticed it was running, that meant it was full and bringing more girls to people for their BBQ. I took a deep breath and settled myself. I heard voices and looked behind the truck.

“Where the fuck are they? How hard is it to clean two tied up girls?” Victor said.

I saw three pairs of feet. I poked my head out a little more and saw coach facing us and Victor had bis back to us. I could not see the other guy. Coach moved his head and saw me. He looked at me and then turned back to Victor. Oh please, no.

“Victor, Cassie knows this place. She has been mapping it since she got here. She made it to the garden by herself.” Coach said and Victor looked at him.

“Shit, where else has she been?” Victor said.

“Roof, infirmary, dungeon, gym, massage, and all the studios. She could be at any of those.” Coach said.

“Security!” Victor screamed. The two men guarding the doors ran over to Victor. Thank you, Coach.

“Search every common area that any of the assets have been. It should not be too hard to find two naked teenage girls. Now go!!!” Victor screamed and the men ran.

I started to get up and run for the door.

“Victor, you need to get this truck out of here so we can shut the facility down.” Coach said and I stopped.

“Where the fuck are the drivers!” Victor screamed.

“They are in service sir; I think I heard them say they only have one spare.” I heard a voice, and it must be the other man.

“Son of a bitch, why is everything fucking broken today?” Victor screamed.

“They should be able to make it with one spare, the tires are all new.” Coach said and I saw him nod his head towards the truck.

I looked at the truck and it seemed like a normal delivery truck for dead girls. I saw the tires and they looked new. I looked under and saw the black gas tank and then the metal cage that was holding the spare tire. The one spare tire. The cage was made of metal strips crossed over each other but truck tires are huge so the distance between the straps looked big enough. I grabbed Jennifer’s hand and looked at her. I looked back and coach was still standing with Victor, the other man had left. I took a breath and scampered across the six feet of open space and under the truck. I pulled Jennifer under. I looked at the cage and reached in and pushed the tire, it moved about a foot and the space was definitely big enough.

I crawled up and squeezed into one of the holes between the metal strips making up the cage. My breasts scraped against the metal and that fucking hurt. The one time they were not an asset. I made it in and looked back at Jennifer. I pushed the tire with my feet to the end of the cage. She crawled in and her breasts did not scrape the metal very much. I pulled her over on top of me. She put her head on my chest. I saw her hair flowing over my sides. I gathered it up and pushed it between us.

“Jennifer, pull my hair up and wrap in between us, we don’t want it hanging down.” I whispered and she shoved my hair between our bodies.

“Now what the fuck!” I heard Victor scream, and I looked back. I could see their feet. I saw someone walking up and dragging someone. It was the man from the shower.

“I found him in the showers.” I heard my watcher say and dropped the man. He pulled him to his knees; I saw a lot of blood on his pants and his hands were in his crotch.

“Felix, now please explain to me how you fucked up giving two small teenage girls a shower, and they were tied up!” Victor screamed.

“She almost bit my dick off.” He said in a weak voice.

“How the fuck did your dick get in her mouth, you were just supposed to clean them.” Victor screamed. I bit my lips to keep from laughing, his blood was serious, but it just struck me so funny.

“Sir, she tricked me.” He said.

“No shit! She got away from you, and your dick is severely fucked up, I hope you didn’t plan this.” Victor said and the man made a strange noise.

“Oh, fuck it.” Victor said and I heard a gunshot. The man with the curly hair fell backward and landed with his face towards me. I saw a red hole in the middle of his forehead.

“Tommy, find them!!” Victor screamed and my watcher ran off. I saw two pairs of feet running up.

“Get this fucking truck out of here and I better hear that every one of these deliveries are on time or I will shoot both of you and put your entire families in the hotel taking cock for the rest of their lives!” Victor said very loudly.

“Yes sir.” I heard them both say, and I saw them run to the front and then two doors opened and closed.

The truck lurched and then we moved out of the warehouse. I saw Victor yelling at coach and waving his arms as the big doors started to move down. I am pretty sure I saw coach smiling as his daddy threw a fit.

The truck was flying down the road and the wind was cold. It was not blowing on us directly, but I felt Jennifer shiver.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.