Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 58: Trip to Germany

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 58: Trip to Germany - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

The room was completely white and there was no sound. I was on my back on some sort of table. I tried to move but my arms and legs were tied down. My arms were draped to the side and tied to something below and my legs were spread wide, I felt the rope behind my knees, pulling them to the sides of the table. I could not move my head enough to see over the edge of the table. I heard murmuring but I could not see anyone.

“Fucking murdering slut!” I heard and looked up to see the face of a black lady. Her cheeks were wet with tears, but her eyes were angry.

“What gave you the right to kill my boy, you white cunt?” She said and spit flew in my face. I wanted to answer her, but I could not make my mouth work.

“T-boy, take a piece of the slut that killed your little brother.” She said and I looked to see a black man step between my legs. He spread my legs and jammed his huge cock hard into my pussy.

“How does that black meat feel in your prissy white cunt? All you snotty little white bitches are the same, think you can just point to a black man and send him away. She said as the man fucked me viciously. My pussy was starting to hurt as he pounded me.

“Martha, you need to give the others a chance.” I heard a voice and the lady huffed.

“Here, T-boy, it was your brother, you can do the honors.” The lady said and I saw her hand him a knife.

I panicked as I saw him smile and he had a gold tooth. Fuck! He lifted his arm and slammed the knife into my belly. It felt like a punch, and I groaned, I looked down to see the brown knife handle sticking out of my body a little to the left of my belly button, blood was leaking out and running down my side. The pain was strange, like a dull ache over my entire mid-section. I heard the man grunt and drive his cock into me and hold it. He pulled out and then I saw a white lady hovering over me.

“So, you’re the one. When Phil called me and told me an uppity white whore got him re-assigned, I was pissed but now I find out you picked him out and had him killed. What the fuck?” She said and she punched me in the nose. I heard a crunch and my nose really hurt. I started breathing fast, the blood was pouring into my mouth. I spit it out and she laughed.

“Tastes good, whore?” She said and punched me in the eye. The pain was sharp, and I screamed. Blood sprayed out of my mouth.

“Now, where should I stick this?” She said and she was holding a knife. It was about 6 inches long and I saw the light shine off it as she turned it. She leaned over and grabbed my right nipple. She pulled it up and I felt a sharp pain in my breast.

“Open up little whore, I am sure you have sucked a few nipples, suck on yours now.” She said and shoved my own nipple in my mouth. She put her hand over my mouth, and I struggled to spit it out.

“Swallow it whore, you swallow all kinds of nasty shit, I have seen your movies.” She said and I swallowed my severed nipple. My stomach lurched, I gagged, and she moved her hand.

“Taste good, bitch?” She said and I saw her holding the knife on the side of my left breast. She pushed and the knife sliced into my breast and out the other side. She laughed and left the knife embedded in my left breast as my right one was covered in blood and missing a nipple. She slapped me hard in the face and walked away.

“How dare you kill my Bruce. You worthless fucking cunt!” I heard and an older black woman was looking down at me. Her face was red, and she was very angry.

“I wish I could just cut you up and listen to you scream but I guess we have to give everyone a turn.” She said and grabbed my throat and squeezed. I started fighting for air as she squeezed harder.

“Scary, huh? I am sure my son felt the same way as you watched him hang.” She said and hit me in the mouth as she squeezed my throat. I felt my lips slice open and more blood spurted out.

“So, I hear you are having trouble with this shoulder.” She said and touched my left shoulder.

I was starting to get dizzy, and she let go of my throat. She drove her elbow down into my left shoulder and ground it into my damaged muscle. I screamed as the pain was the most intense I had ever felt in my life short of my branding. She pushed and moved her elbow around as I screamed at the top of my lungs. She was laughing.

“Theresa, your time is up.” A voice said.

“Fine, I am tired of looking at her murdering face anyway.” She said and I saw a knife move past my head and my left shoulder exploded in pain again.

“You can keep the knife as a souvenir, cunt.” She said and twisted the knife that was now embedded in my wrecked shoulder. I screamed again and she laughed.

“You look like her a little.” I heard and a white woman put her hand on my cheek and rubbed.

I looked up and my right eye did not work. It wouldn’t open. My left eye saw a dark-haired middle-aged woman looking at me. Her face was blank as she rubbed my cheek. I felt hands on my thighs, but I kept looking at the woman.

“My husband is going to fuck you in the ass since my Brynn had to go through that in her last moments.” The woman said calmly. I felt a cock ram into my ass violently, and I groaned.

“She talked about you, the girl and her team that was better than them even though they were only in high school. She admired you. She lashed out due to her own insecurities and then you whipped her bloody in a cabin.” The woman said as she held her hand on my cheek.

I saw the man that was fucking my ass hold up a small whip. He smashed it against my stomach, and I screamed. He hit me again and again.

“That is enough Jim. I want her to be aware for all of it.” The woman said and continued to rub my cheek.

“Did you look her in the eyes when you killed her?” The woman said and I nodded.

“Well, that is something I guess.” She said and the man in my ass grunted and then pulled out.

“Jim, do you have the blade?” She said as she looked at me. I saw the man hold up a long blade, it looked like a sword.

“I wanted to look in your eyes, but I think I would rather you see everything.” She said and she lifted my head up.

I saw the knife sticking out of my belly and the knife embedded in my breast. I couldn’t see the knife in my shoulder, but I sure knew it was there. The man was standing between my legs with the sword. He lowered it and I felt the tip touch my asshole. He pushed it a little and it pierced the skin around my ass.

“No, please, no.” I stammered as my mouth was filled with blood.

“I am sure my daughter asked you the same thing. I have to believe she fought for her life, and you just ignored her.” She said in my ear as the man held the sword against my ass.

“I am sorry.” I said and she laughed.

“Well, then I am sorry as well. This is for my daughter you fucking cunt!” She said and the man shoved the sword into me.

I made a strange noise as the pain was impossible for my body to process. The sword sliced into my ass and came out of my stomach above my belly button. I saw blood start to spurt out of the wound.

“Isn’t that a lovely sight. I think you should watch it while you die.” She said and I saw all the people move close and look at me.

I started having trouble breathing and I felt myself getting dizzy. Everyone was standing around and smiling and laughing.

“I am sorry, I am sorry.” I said over and over as I looked at the sword sticking out of my stomach.

I felt the lady shake me and my eyes opened up. She was looking at me.

“Don’t go to sleep yet cunt, you have not bled out yet.” She said and dropped my head on the table. I heard the loud clunk as it hit.

I wanted to sleep, my brain was foggy, I felt all the knives. I knew exactly where they were, but the pain was not associated with them. The pain was in my chest, my heart hurt. I took a deep breath and I felt myself fade away.

“Cassie, please say something.” I heard and I wondered who was trying to wake me now. Just let me die in peace. I tried to breathe, but I couldn’t, maybe I was already dead. I felt my body shake.

“Cassie, wake up.” I heard a small voice, and it sounded upset.

“Jennifer, help me. She is not breathing.” I heard and tried to get a breath. My body was shaking again.

“Cassie, open your eyes and look at me.” I heard a voice, and I opened my eyes. I saw a cute girl with dark hair. She was crying and that made me sad, someone so pretty should not have to cry.

“I love you. Please come back to me. Please take a breath.” The girl said and my lungs filled with air as if commanded.

I let it out and coughed. Two heads hit my chest and there was a lot of crying. I put my hands on them and held them as my breathing normalized. The room was lit up halfway, I saw the sun line in the middle of the wall. It must be early.

“Cassie, are you ok?” Beth said and looked at me.

“Yes, baby. I think so.” I said.

“You were crying and then you gasped and stopped breathing.” Jennifer said and I looked at her.

“I am sorry.” I said and she frowned.

“We should have held you tighter.” She said and I shook my head.

“No baby, I am not sure even you guys could have stopped that one.” I said.

“Cassie, it was not your fault. Victor gave you no choice.” Beth said.

I thought about that, she was right. I had no choice, but I was still directly responsible for the death of four people. I could have chosen someone else, four people would still be dead but not those four. How did people live with this pain? I tried to breathe deeply and slowly as my chest throbbed. The door opened and our breakfast walked in with our morning cocks.

My girls got up and walked to their food guys. Jennifer bent over the table and her food guy fucked her from behind. I think he liked that position. Beth was sitting on a chair with her legs spread as her food guy pounded her pussy. I looked up and saw Travis between her legs. He looked back at me, and he looked sad.

Neal stepped close and I saw his magnificent cock.

“Mouth again?” He said and I shook my head.

“No, help me sit up.” I said and held out my right hand.

He helped me sit and I got on my hands and knees. He was standing behind me.

“Neal, fuck me in the ass and do not be gentle.” I said and looked back at him. He looked confused.

“Just do it!” I said forcefully. He stepped closer and I felt his cock push against my ass. I pushed back and it slipped in. He pushed it deeper and grabbed my hips.

“Cassie, it was not your fault. You saved that girl’s life.” I heard Travis’s voice.

“Neal, harder.” I said and put my face down on the sheet.

Neal started fucking me and it was harder than usual but not even close to some of my other rapists. I knew he was trying, and it was wrong of me to use him to punish myself. I closed my eyes and let him continue. He lasted a long time; I am sure he was struggling. I finally felt him push deep and a warmth flowed into my bowels. It wasn’t as hot as dog cum, but I felt it. He pulled out and I slumped down on the bed and put my arms around my body. I felt the bed move and I looked up.

“Cassie, please do not punish yourself. You only did what you had to do. Victor set all of that up to break you. Fight him.” Travis said and I looked at him.

“I killed them.” I said and started to cry. He grabbed my face and held it.

“No, you did not. You made impossible choices which could only have ended in people dying. That does not make you responsible.” Travis said.

“Thank you.” I said as my crying slowed down.

He picked me up and hugged me. His strong arms felt nice around me. I sniffled into his chest, and he held me for at least a minute. He pulled back and looked at me.

“Travis, my heart hurts.” I said and he nodded.

“That’s because you have one.” He said and smiled.

He stood up and our food guys all left. I looked at my girls and they looked very scared. I opened my arms, and they scampered over. I held onto my babies and leaned against the wall.

We ate our breakfast; my appetite was not very good. The day fell into a comfortable routine. Coach came by for training. I was just able to walk on the treadmill, but it felt good. Beth paid coach and it was lovely. Our food guys came by at lunch and I let Neal fuck me in the pussy. It felt nice and he was gentle. It was still a little sore but not anything I could not ignore. I loved his cock and it felt like it was back home in my warm pussy. Beth left for the hotel.

Coach came back for the afternoon training, and I walked some more. Jennifer paid him with her mouth as I was still a little out of it.

Dinner fucking was mouth for Jennifer, and pussy for me again. Neal smiled as he fucked me slow and steady. My body was adjusting quickly to the routine. My watcher or my doctor did not come by, we still had some salve, so we used it on all our sore areas. Beth came back from the hotel in much better shape than the last time. She did get fucked 10 times, but they were not rough. Beth’s cane stripes on her ass were almost gone and mine and Jennifer’s ass were about back to normal.

The days started to blend, and I am not sure how many passed. Beth continued to work the hotel every day, but Jennifer and I were left alone except for the maintenance fuckings. We were all lying in bed one particular day, and I was wondering if they had forgotten about us. The food guys had just left after putting cum in our pussies and leaving us a wonderful ham sandwich. My watcher walked in, and I looked up at him.

“Victor wants to see you and Jennifer about an assignment. Beth, you have hotel duty again this afternoon.” He said and I nodded.

He helped me up. My shoulder was a little better but still did not feel right. I stood up and he slipped a dress over me. I had stopped wearing the sling a while back, the doctor said she wanted to do surgery, but we could not make it work with the schedule yet. I don’t think it was the surgery they were scared of, it was taking my pussy out of the rotation for too long. She ordered therapy but that had not started yet, I guess that would be one more cock in my day when it did. He put a dress on Jennifer, and I turned to Beth. She walked into my arms, and I squeezed her.

“You keep your head up tonight no matter how many fat guys they throw at you. I love you sweet girl.” I said.

“I love you too Cassie. I will be good.” She said and I smiled.

She hugged Jennifer, and my watcher and I stood and let them hug and kiss for a little while. He did not seem to be in a hurry, and I was enjoying the scene. They eventually finished and he attached the leash and led us out of the room.

We walked down the hall, and it was silent. I noticed there was no one else in the hallways on the entire trip. We entered the outer office and Christine looked up and smiled. She looked pretty well put together; I am guessing Victor must have been busy so maybe he didn’t have a chance to fuck her yet today.

My watcher pushed open the door and we walked in. Victor was on the phone behind his desk. We sat in two chairs in front of his desk and my watcher stood behind us.

“Frank, I understand. Convince them, we have an order to fill. Yes, I need 6, all blonde and young, that should not be too hard to find. Ok, call me back as soon as you know anything.” He said and hung up the phone.

Victor looked up and smiled at us. He stood up and walked around his desk. He stepped up to Jennifer and put his hand on her cheek.

“Tommy, you can go and finalize the preparations.” Victor said without taking his eyes off Jennifer.

“Yes, sir.” My watcher said and left the office. I did not like the sound of this so far, I tried to stay calm.

“I am so happy you have recovered, baby girl.” Victor said and rubbed her cheek.

“Thank you, sir.” She said and looked up at him.

“I don’t think I have tasted your sweet body in a very long time. I am going to fuck you today and I am a little frustrated, I apologize ahead of time if I get a little rough.” He said and pushed her long hair off her shoulder.

“Victor, you can fuck me as hard as you want. She is still recovering.” I said and he looked at me.

“Cassie, I appreciate the sacrifice, you will also get to feel my cock today, but I am going to fuck your little friend.” He said.

“She is so young sir, please let me help.” I said and he chuckled.

“I think it is sweet how you still think of her as young and innocent. This little cunt has taken so many cocks in the last year it is impossible to count. She may be 14 but she is far from innocent.” He said and laughed.

“Now both of you take those dresses off. Jennifer, I want you on my desk on your back with those pretty legs spread wide open.” He said.

We both stood up and were naked again in seconds. Jennifer climbed onto his desk, and I stood next to the desk. He took off his pants and then walked around next to us. His cock was hard and was swinging as he walked.

“Cassie, if you want to help then you can lick on her a little to make it easier for her.” He said and sat in his chair.

I moved between Jennifer’s legs and bent over. I licked her sweet pussy and she moaned. She tasted so good; I wondered what she would taste like if there weren’t so many cocks in her every day. I hoped one day I would find out. I felt Victor’s hand on my butt, he was tracing my slut mark. I could feel her getting excited and wet. I lapped up some of her juices and it was like candy to me. She was moaning and squirming. Victor slapped me on the butt.

“That’s enough Cassie girl. Move aside.” He said and I stood up and moved over.

He stepped between her legs and slid his fat cock into her. I saw her little pussy stretch obscenely to accept him. She groaned as he pushed into her. He pulled her legs against his chest and held her.

“What is our assignment, Victor.” I said. I knew he was much more forthcoming with information when his cock was inside a warm pussy.

“You are going to Germany.” He said and stroked in and out of her. She groaned again.

“Germany? What do we have to do?” I said and he stroked again.

“Fuck, this is a nice pussy. I see why you are so popular now baby girl.” He said.

“Cassie, our senior member in Germany has a son and he has taken a liking to our little friend. He has requested that she be his guest for a state dinner. I guess it is a big thing.” He said and pumped her twice.

“What do I have to do?” I said and he looked at me and smiled.

“Well, be her friend. I am letting you accompany her since I figured she would be scared to go to Germany all alone. Our member was very much ok with you coming. I think he has a crush on you as well.” Victor said.

I was not sure how to respond to that. On the one hand, he was being nice in sending us both, but I was a little leery about this. They picked her out of all the girls that I am sure they have available. That seems odd, Jennifer is a beauty but there are a lot of pretty girls around, why fly one in from America? He pumped into her and now he was in a steady rhythm, it looked like he was trying to prolong his presence in her pussy. She was moaning and I was watching her small pussy lips stretch around his cock.

He groaned and held her legs against his chest. I knew he was injecting his cum into my cute friend. He pulled out and sat in his chair. Her legs remained open, and I watched his cum leak out of her young pussy.

“I have to say girl, you and your little friends are incredibly special. I have access to any of the cunts walking around here, but you guys are different for some reason. I hope you and I can continue to have a very long relationship, Cassie; my cock would miss you terribly if something were to happen. Please remember the promise you made to me to be a good soldier.” He said and looked at me.

“Yes sir. I remember.” I said and looked down at his deflated cock.

I heard the door open and then the click of heels. How did she know when there was a pussy that needed cleaning? Christine walked up and knelt by the desk. She put her hands on Jennifer’s thighs and started to lick her pussy. Jennifer moaned and closed her eyes.

“Cassie, you need to use your magic mouth and get me hard again. I need to fuck you before you leave.” He said.

“Excuse me, we are leaving tonight?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, the plane is scheduled to leave in 90 minutes, so you best get busy.” He said. I got off the chair and knelt in front of him. I took his cock in my right hand, it was soft and covered in Jennifer.

“Victor, I am assuming the plane will not leave without us so we really can take our time, correct?” I said and licked his cock.

“Yes, Cassie, they will not leave without you. I do wish you were not so sharp sometimes, how did you ever end up with blonde hair? You are damaging the stereotype.” He said and smiled.

I sucked his cock slowly and cleaned all her juices off him. He was growing in my hand as I heard Christine lapping up Jennifer’s juice directly from the source. Jennifer was moaning and squirming and she was not far from her pleasure apex. I loved to watch her cum.

Victor was hard now, and I was just stroking his cock with my hand as I watched my friend squirm on his desk. He stood up and helped me to my feet. He bent me over the desk and my head was very near Jennifer. I felt his hands on my butt and then his finger slipped inside me. I grunted as he wiggled his fat finger in my wet pussy. Why was I always so wet in this office? He pulled his finger out and then put it on my asshole. I flinched as he pushed it inside slowly. I groaned as my poor ass was stretched by his finger. I hoped he didn’t plan on putting anything else in there.

His finger drove in deep and then started to move around. I groaned as my hole stretched. I gasped as the finger left and something else pushed against it. I looked back and he was smiling and holding my hips.

“Relax Cassie girl, I have seen you take numerous cocks up this cute ass, I am sure you can handle me.” He said and pushed deeper.

I laid my head on the desk and tried to relax. He pulled my hips towards his body as his fat cock slipped deeper into my ass. I started to breathe deep and slow as my ass stretched. I knew some of the guys at the park had large cocks and they jammed them in my ass multiple times but for some reason I felt like he was really stretching me, maybe it was because he was moving slow. It could also be that no one was beating me or shoving a huge cock into my face at the same time to distract me. I felt his skin touch my butt and I took a deep breath.

“See there Cassie, easy as pie. Your ass is like a vice, I cannot understand how you do that. You must have incredible healing powers.” He said and pulled out slowly.

I groaned as he pulled out until just his head was inside and then pushed back in. I grunted again when he bottomed out. I heard Jennifer moan, and I turned my head towards her. Her eyes were closed, and she had two hands on Christine’s head. Christine had her face buried and she had her hands up on Jennifer’s breasts. She was squeezing as she worked between her legs.

Victor started getting into a rhythm and he was fucking me deep and slow. I felt like I was loosening up a little as he pumped his cock in and out of my tightest hole. I hoped my ass would not stay wide open forever after he was done, that would be embarrassing.

Jennifer whimpered and then she screamed, and her upper body started shaking as she came hard. I loved watching her firm breasts jiggle. She groaned and shuddered for a while as Christine kept working. Eventually she pulled out and her face was shiny. Jennifer continued to shiver and now the only sounds were the sounds of Victor slamming against my ass. I closed my eyes as I got a thorough ass fucking on his desk.

Victor fucked me for a long time, I was starting to get a little worried. He finally groaned and pulled me hard against his crotch. He flinched a few times and then pulled out. I could almost feel the wind blowing into my stretched ass.

“Christine.” He said and I felt a warm tongue on my ass.

“Oh God.” I said and my body shuddered as she started licking the cum out of me.

I whimpered and wriggled as she licked my most sensitive hole. Jennifer grabbed my hand, and I squeezed her. Christine was very good with her tongue; I cannot imagine how much practice she got here in this office. Her hands were soft and warm as she rubbed my cheeks and held them open for her tongue to get access. I am sure she finished cleaning a long time ago, now she was just there for her pleasure and mine. I moaned as she drove her tongue in my ass and wiggled it around. I felt my orgasm simmer and grow.

Her wonderful tongue worked its magic, and I was cumming hard again on Victor’s desk. She pulled back as I trembled on the desk.

“Thank you, Christine. Please let them know they will be there soon.” Victor said.

“Yes sir.” She said and I heard the click of her heels as she left.

“So, my girls. Are you ready to go to Germany?” He said and I looked back at him.

He was sitting in his chair, his cock safely tucked away as two naked girls laid across his desk. He touched my ass and rubbed it. I saw him touch her pussy and rub his finger through her lips.

“Tommy, I guess you can take them now. If I keep touching them, I will end up fucking one of them again.” He said and pulled his hands off us.

My watcher helped me off the desk and slipped a dress over my sore body. He sat me in a chair and helped Jennifer stand. She wobbled a little when her feet hit the floor. Victor chuckled. My watcher slipped the white dress on her and then he walked her next to me. He attached the leash and looked back at Victor.

“I will be in touch Tommy. Franz will be expecting them at 12:00 noon Frankfurt time. You should not have any issue making that assuming we get you off the ground at 2:00 as planned. You need to make sure they sleep on the plane; he will expect them to be cheery when they get there.” Victor said and my watcher nodded.

My watcher walked us to the door. Victor called out to me, and I turned.

“Be a good girl, Cassie.” He said and I smiled.

“Always, Victor.” I said and he nodded.

He walked us through the office, Christine smiled. Her hair was perfect, and her face was not shiny anymore. I smiled back and left the office.

He walked us to the large warehouse room and there was a black car waiting. I noticed there were not any white trucks in position today. I thought about Brynn and John’s wife and wondered how long it took them to make it into a truck. I felt a surge of guilt hit me again and my heart ached. I climbed into the back seat and Jennifer slid in next to me and held onto my right arm. I kissed her head. My watcher slid in the seat across from us. The door closed and we were out of there quickly.

“How long does it take to get to Germany?” I said.

“Flight time is about 11 hours. You will need to try and sleep, when we land it will be noon there, but your body will think it is 4:00 AM.” He said and I nodded.

“Do you have any details on this one?” I said as we got on the highway. I noticed the snow was gone but it still looked cold.

“All I know is that it is a dinner, and he is expecting the chancellor and his congregation. I am sure it will be very fancy. The dinner is the day after we arrive. I am not sure what you will be doing the first day we get there.” He said.

“Probably getting fucked by someone, I am sure.” I said and he nodded.

“Probably.” He said and Jennifer squeezed my arm.

“How long do we have to stay?” I said.

“Victor is still negotiating that; he is supposed to let me know in route.” He said.

“That doesn’t sound like him, he usually has everything planned out.” I said.

“Yeah, this one feels different.” He said.

“Should we be worried? What is this German guy like? Does he sacrifice girls at his dinners?” I said and he smiled.

“I do not think he will sacrifice a girl in front of the chancellor.” He said and I smiled.

“That is a relief.” I said and he smiled.

We rode for a while and then pulled up to the airport. We drove on the tarmac up to our plane. I looked at the concrete and it looked cold.

“Um, no shoes again.” I said and held out my feet.

“Yeah, I will carry you guys up to the plane.” He said and the door opened. The air was chilly, and he climbed out.

Jennifer slid over and he picked her up and carried her to the plane. She looked so small in his arms, her tiny bare feet bouncing as he walked. He walked up the stairs and I saw Charlotte poke her head out and take Jennifer’s hand. My watcher came back and picked me up. He carried me and his arms felt strong. Charlotte took my hand and led me to the back of the plane. There were two beds set up behind the seats. Jennifer was sitting on one of them. She walked me to the bed, and I climbed on.

My watcher walked on and sat in his seat. He looked back at us.

“Are you guys tired now? Do you want to take a quick nap before dinner?” he said and I nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.