Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 56: The Punishment

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56: The Punishment - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

“Cassie, it is so nice of you to help us out with our opening.” Harry said and smiled.

“Harry, it is the least I could do, you were so nice to put my film on the center display.” I said and looked at the massive display showing my latest project. The cover shot was the best ever, me sucking on a horse cock while a dog takes me from behind.

“I set up a table over here for you to sit and sign.” Harry said and led me over to a white table with a stack of my movies on it.

There was a line of men waiting, some of them with their daughters. I sat down and the first man walked up. He was holding the hand of a pretty blonde girl.

“It is so nice to meet you, my daughter has looked up to you since the park movie. You were great in that one, but you really started to shine when you moved to animals. You are incredible.” The man said and pulled her forward. I took a case off the stack and signed it.

“Thank you, sir, what is your name sweetie?” I said and handed her the signed movie case.

“Francesca, ma’am.” She said with a cute smile.

“That is such a pretty name. How old are you?” I said.

“I just turned 14 last week. Daddy said when I got to be 14, I could make a movie like you.” She said and I looked at her. She was very small with no boobs. Her legs were thin, but her little face was precious. It would look great with a dog cock sticking out of it.

“That sounds good, you will be a star, you are beautiful.” I said and she smiled big.

“We already have a date set for next week, she will be in her first film with 6 dogs and a donkey. The donkey will take her virginity. They gave us a great contract, if she is good, we are guaranteed 5 more films.” Her dad said with obvious pride.

“You will be great sweetie.” I said and took her hand.

“Thank you so much. That means a lot coming from you.” He said and they walked away.

A man stepped forward and he looked like a grandpa. I signed a case and handed it to him.

“I love your work; you are such a slut.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you, sir.” I said and he walked away.

The next man stepped up and he looked to be in his thirties. He was nice looking. I signed a case and handed it to him.

“I have never seen anyone take a horse deep like you. You are quite the animal slut; I can’t stop watching your films.” He said and smiled.

I looked at the line and it was long. This would take a while. I noticed movement and another man was standing there with a young girl on both sides of him. They were identical. They had brown hair, and it was in two ponytails on their head. They were cute and dressed like they had just come from catholic school.

“It is so nice to meet you. These are my daughters, Victoria and Hannah. They are 15 and have made 5 movies already. They specialize in ponies, but they cannot seem to get the big deals. Can you give us some pointers?” He said. I looked at the girls and wondered how they did not get the big deals; they were very pretty and had really nice bodies.

“Do you girls like doing ponies?” I said and handed their dad a signed case.

“Yes, ma’am, we love it.” They said in unison.

“That may be the issue. Most customers want to see the girls destroyed by the animals. If you show too much enthusiasm it turns off some guys. You will still get a small following being willing but if you want the big money you need to be a good victim. Learn how to cry and fight and that will get their attention.” I said and they looked confused.

“Girls, have you ever fucked a pig?” I said and they both grimaced.

“No ma’am, that would be gross.” They said in unison again, the talking at the same time thing was getting weird.

“Ok, dad, call their agent and schedule a film with multiple pigs. Girls, fight and cry the whole time, it should be easy for you.” I said and they nodded.

“Yes, it will be easy, pigs are dirty and smelly.” They said.

“Good, after you do that then you need to act the same way with all animals. Just imagine it is a pig and react the same way.” I said.

“Cassie, thank you so much. We will do that. I knew I would love you.” He said and took their hands.

They walked off and I heard them complaining about having to fuck pigs. I smiled and wondered how long it would take for them to be sitting here next to me signing their own cases.

I signed movie cases for an hour and talked to at least 10 other daddies about their daughters. This animal movie craze was huge. Finally, the last one left the table and I stretched. I stood up and it felt nice to be on my feet.

“Cassie, thank you so much. You are so kind to the fans. Do you want something to drink before we start the show?” He said.

“I could use a water.” I said and he reached into a cooler and handed me a bottle of water. I had a huge drink and it felt nice.

I followed him through the store, and I saw a few more of my titles. The park movie was still popular, it had a whole shelf to itself. We went into the back room and there was a stage with lots of seats around it. All of the men and daughters from the signature line were there and it looked like a lot more extra people. There must be at least two hundred people here. This was a nice crowd for a small shop. I was impressed.

I looked at the stage and there was a small horse and a donkey. The horse was average, and his cock was nice, I saw it hanging down under him. The donkey cock was big, that one would be interesting to swallow. The contract called for the horse in my pussy and the donkey down my throat. I looked at that donkey cock again and there was no way I would be able to take all that cock in my throat, but I would put on a good show regardless.

I started taking off my clothes and setting them on a chair. The crowd cheered when I took off my bra. My breasts were still popular. I slipped my skirt off and then my panties. I got a standing ovation as I walked to the middle of the stage. I bowed and the clapping got louder.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our drawing. Two lucky ladies will get the honor of preparing our animals for our star.” Harry said and stuck his hand in a black hat he had in his hand. He pulled out two pieces of paper.

“First for our stallion Toby, let me have Francesca Wilson.” He said and the crowd clapped as the cute young girl I met earlier kissed her daddy and walked onto the stage. She stood next to me, and I took her small hand.

“Sweetie, have you ever sucked a horse before?” I said and she nodded.

“Yes, ma’am, daddy takes me to my grandpa’s farm so I can practice with all the animals.” She said and I smiled.

“Now for the honor of prepping our donkey Felix give me Victoria Jones.” Harry said and one of the twins I met jumped up and screamed. She ran onto the stage and hugged me.

“Ok, girls, put your clothes here on the chair and we can get started.” Harry said and the two girls started taking off their clothes.

Francesca’s body was thin, but she was adorable. Her nipples were pink, and her breasts were barely a bump. Her hips were slender, but her ass was tight and popped a little. The crowd loved her, she smiled and spun for them. Victoria was very different; her breasts were very developed and sat high on her chest. Her nipples were brown and looked like large pencil erasers. Her ass was very nice, and her pussy was smooth and puffy. The crowd oohed when she got naked, she was very impressive.

“Ok ladies, get our friends ready for Cassie.” Harry said.

The girls knelt and started licking and sucking on the two animal cocks. The horse cock looked monstrous in Francesca’s little hands. Victoria was doing a good job with the donkey; he was fully hard in less than a minute. She sat back on her feet and continued to slowly stroke the massive cock. Francesca kept working and the horse was hard and ready shortly after.

“Nice work ladies. Now you can help guide the cocks into Cassie.” Harry said and the girls stood, holding the animal cocks.

There was a small platform under the horse. I got on my hands and knees and the girls moved the animals towards me. There was a hooded man holding each animal.

“Francesca, load the pussy for us please.” Harry said and I felt the horse cock touch my pussy.

I took a deep breath and relaxed as the horse cock slid into me. This horse was well trained, he stood still as his cock was wrapped in moist heat. He slid in deeper as the man move him forward, and I moaned, I did love a big cock. That is why I moved to animals; the cocks were just better. I moved my hips to get him situated in my pussy.

“Good work. Victoria, load her mouth.” Harry said and she pulled the donkey closer by his cock.

I opened my mouth and swallowed the cock the best I could. It was large and filled my throat immediately. I had learned to breathe through my nose as long as I kept the cock from going too deep. I heard murmurs from the crowd as I took the two large cocks in my small body. I sucked on the donkey and pulled back a little to get my tongue more access. I saw the hooded man that was holding the donkey lean over near my head.

“How about we see if you can take it all whore?” He whispered and I looked up to see Mr. Jameson. He had lifted his hood slightly and he was smiling.

I tried to talk but my mouth was full. He moved the donkey slightly and the cock moved deeper. It moved past my air point, and I couldn’t breathe. He kept moving and the cock pushed down into my throat way too far. My lungs were screaming, and I tried to push on the donkey. I heard cheering and he was laughing as he pushed the cock completely into my throat. I could not breathe at all, and I was getting dizzy. I felt the horse pushing into me from the other end, it felt like the cocks could almost touch now.

I started hitting the donkey and Jameson kept laughing. My energy was draining, and I felt my head start to get heavy. I kept hitting the animal and I thought this was appropriate for me to die on a donkey cock.

“Cassie, sweetie, you are ok.” I heard and looked up to see the young girl smiling at me.

“It is ok to die full of animal cock, it is an honor.” She said and touched my cheek.

“No!” I screamed around the cock lodged deep in my throat. I swung my arm, and she caught it.

“Cassie, baby, wake up. You are safe.” The girl said and I looked at her. She looked worried now and then she looked like my doctor. I was very confused.

She started shaking my body, I guess to try and get the cock out of my throat. I was limp and I thought I might be dead now. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted.

“Cassie, please wake up.” I heard and then someone kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes, and I had no idea where I was.

There was a pretty lady holding me and kissing my head and cheeks. Where was I? Where was the horse and donkey? Where were my fans, they were right here just a second ago. I looked around again and then back at her.

“Please baby, come back to me.” She said and I noticed she was crying. Why was she crying?

“Tommy, help me. I can’t get her back.” The lady said and then a man was looking down at me. He put his hand on my cheek. It was warm and soft, and he reminded me of someone. He leaned over and got close to my face.

“They need you. They are waiting for you. You need to come back to us so we can take you back to them. Jennifer is waiting.” He said and then my vision cleared, and my watcher was looking at me. I looked up and my doctor was holding me.

“Where are we?” I said softly.

“We are in a hotel room. You are safe. Taylor is here and she will need you too.” The doctor said. I looked over and saw Taylor sleeping under a brown blanket.

“It was so confusing. I couldn’t breathe, I was in a shop and there was a horse and a donkey.” I said and put my head on her chest.

“I am so sorry sweetie. You were sleeping so well, I thought we would be ok.” She said and rubbed my head. I took a deep breath. I wonder if I could exist without sleeping because these nightmares are starting to really suck balls.

“What time is it?” I said.

“8:00. Our flight is scheduled to leave at 2:00.” My watcher said and I looked up at him.

“I am hungry, but I don’t think I can pay for it. I am too sore.” I said and he frowned.

“Cassie, we are not at HQ. You don’t have to pay for your food.” The doctor said.

“Ok.” I said and I hoped Victor didn’t find out.

We all heard moaning and I saw Taylor moving under the blanket. I moved over next to her and pushed the stray hairs off her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me and started crying. I moved closer and put my arm over her back. I rubbed her back and held her the best I could. She calmed down and I looked at her face.

“What happened to me. It really hurts.” She whispered.

“I know baby. It will hurt for a while, but it will get better eventually. The doctor is here, she will help you.” I said.

“Where are we?” She said.

“We are in a hotel room.” I said and she looked around.

“Where is my dad? Did I see him kill that man?” She said.

“Yes, sweetie, he did. He was protecting you; he is at home.” I said, trying not to shade whatever impression she had of her father.

“Cassie, are you ok? They were very mean to you.” She said.

“Yes, I am ok.” I said.

“There were a lot of animals. How can you be ok after that.” She said and I thought about that question for a second.

“I guess I was just focused on you and everything else faded into the background.” I said and she smiled.

“That horrible man hurt me very badly. He raped me and then there was a dog.” She said and I nodded. She shivered when she mentioned the dog.

“Yes, he did, but he won’t be doing that to anyone anymore.” I said as I remembered the red spray of brains flying out of the back of Stratford’s head. I saw her face change a little and I was sure she was reliving the shot and aftermath. She grimaced and moaned.

“My butt really hurts.” She said and I saw the doctor move over next to her.

“Let the doctor change your dressing, that will help.” I said and the doctor pulled back the blanket. I kissed Taylor’s back and she smiled.

Th doctor pulled off the bandage and it was ugly. The S was very red and looked to be throbbing. I am glad I wasn’t able to see mine when it happened. The doctor touched it gently and Taylor flinched. I moved down next to her face and kissed her nose.

“Just look at me and focus while she takes care of you.” I said and touched her cheek.

“Cassie, are you really ok? I haven’t seen you in such a long time. What are they doing to you?” She said.

That was a great question and I tried to figure out how to answer it so she wouldn’t be any sadder than she is now.

“Jennifer is with me, and we make movies.” I said.

“Oh good, how is she? What kind of movies?” She said.

“She is fine. The movies are all different and we just do what they say.” I said and her face looked worried.

“What that a movie last night?” She said and I nodded.

“Yes, it was.” I said and her face crumbled. I wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

“Oh Cassie, that is horrible. You need to get out of there.” She said.

“Yes, that is the plan.” I said.

I saw the doctor move and get her bag. She put more salve on Taylor and then applied another bandage. She put the blanket back over her and I snuggled up next to her.

“This is nice, except for the pain in my ass.” She said and I giggled.

I held my friend for a while and then my watcher came into the bedroom rolling a cart. He set up a table near the bed and we scooted over. I showed Taylor how to sit on the side of her butt to avoid the pain. We ate a wonderful breakfast and then took a long shower. My watcher wrapped Taylor’s butt in plastic wrap so her wound would not get wet. It felt nice to be clean and we put on robes and walked out into the living room.

“Cassie, I need to examine you again.” The doctor said from the couch.

“Ok, where do you want to do it?” I said.

“We can do it in the bedroom.” The doctor said and stood.

Taylor sat on the couch and curled up. My watcher was sitting in a chair, and he watched us leave the room.

“Can you lie down on your back to start?” The doctor said.

She opened my robe and looked at my breasts. She touched the red lines that were fading.

“Do these still hurt?” She said and I shook my head.

“Not really.” I said and she smiled.

“I need to check your shoulder.” She said and took my left hand.

She pulled my arm up slowly and I whimpered when she got close to the top of my head. She stopped and looked at me.

“It feels like it is pulling, and the pain is sharp.” I said and she frowned.

“You may have strained it again. I am going to put you back in a sling until we get back and I can look at it closer.” She said and I nodded.

She moved down my body and I spread my legs. She touched my pussy, and I could feel her fingers, but it felt different.

“Did they mess me up down there?” I said and she shook her head.

“It is very swollen so I can’t examine for damage. Does it feel like it hurts inside?” She said.

“Not so much, it is mostly at the surface. Is there any tearing?” I said.

“No, I don’t think so. When the swelling goes down, I can look inside.” She said.

“Ok, I hope they didn’t leave anything in there, there was a lot going on.” I said and she chuckled.

“Please don’t make me laugh, I want to stay angry.” She said and smiled.

“Sorry about that but I feel like I have to try and focus on something else. When I think about what happened my head gets fuzzy, and I start thinking weird.” I said and she groaned.

“When we get back, I want to try and get you scheduled to talk with someone about that.” She said.

“Do they do that? I thought when we start to lose our mind, they just put us in a box.” I said and her face changed.

“Please don’t talk like that. You are way too special to just give up on. I think Victor feels the same.” She said.

“I don’t feel special. They made me fuck a pig.” I said.

The doctor didn’t say anything. She just touched my leg, and I flipped over on my belly. She touched the marks on my butt, those still hurt. She rubbed salve on them and then she pulled off the bandages on my sides. She applied more salve and put new bandages. She helped me off the bed. She hugged me and I put my arms around her. She pulled back and pulled a sling out of her magical bag. She took my robe off my left shoulder and put on the sling. She wrapped the robe over the sling and then hugged me again.

“I will never stop fighting for you, please don’t give up.” She whispered into my ear.

“Ok.” I said and held onto my doctor for a while.

We went back into the living room eventually and I sat next to Taylor. Her eyes were closed but she opened them when I sat down and touched her cheek.

“How do you feel?” I said and she frowned.

“My butt hurts like a mother fucker and I feel dirty. That dog put his penis in me. How do you come to terms with that?” She said.

“You just have to file it away and concentrate on other things. Don’t let it define you, you will not have to have sex with dogs for the rest of your life.” I said.

“I am not strong like you, I don’t know if I can do that. When I try, I just go right back to his claws in my sides and then that horrible cock pounding on me.” She said and I moved closer to her and put my right arm around her.

“You are stronger than you think. You saved me before at your house, remember that? That was one of the bravest things I have ever seen. Remember that when you feel bad, I was very proud that you were my friend that night. I am still proud of you, and you will get past this.” I said and I saw a tear run down her cheek.

“I love you, Cassie. Please get out of that place and come back to me.” She said.

“Believe me, I would like nothing better. Until that happens you stay strong and wait for me.” I said and she nodded.

“Ok.” She said softly and I heard a sound. I looked back and my doctor was sitting in a chair with her arms around her knees and crying. I looked back at my friend and kissed her on the forehead.

“I think we should take you home now. We have to get on a plane soon.” I said.

“Ok, but I don’t have any clothes.” She said.

“You can go home in that robe. He will carry you if you need him to. You won’t want to wear anything for the next few days anyway until that cute little butt heals up.” I said and she chuckled.

“I can’t wait until we can spend all day together and have sleepovers.” She said.

“Me too, that sounds like a great plan.” I said and helped her to stand. Her face crumpled in a grimace, I remembered that pain very well.

“Can you walk? I will carry you when we get to the garage.” My watcher said to her.

“Thank you, I will be fine.” She said and she tied my robe and took my right hand.

We all walked down the hall and then into the elevator. An older couple looked at the two young barefoot girls in bathrobes. I smiled up at the man and wondered what he would say if I told him we were not going swimming, we were coming back from an animal gangrape. I was pretty sure he would have a heart attack, so I just let him think we had bathing suits on under our robes.

Taylor walked to the car and didn’t need carrying. I was proud again of my strong little friend, I knew how much that brand was hurting. We climbed in the back, and she whimpered when she sat down.

“You will learn how to sit. It will feel a little better in a couple of days, but you will need to make sure you apply the salve a lot and keep changing the dressing.” I said and my doctor smiled.

“Ok.” She said and leaned over towards me.

“Do you have someone that can take care of you?” I said. I was not sure her parents gave a shit, and I really did not want to think about Jameson rubbing salve on her ass.

“Yeah, we have a housekeeper that is very nice. She usually takes care of us when we are sick.” Taylor said.

“Good.” I said and hugged her. She knew what I meant.

We pulled up to her house and my watcher picked her up and carried her to the door. The doctor took my hand and we waited for someone to respond to the doorbell. Mr. Jameson opened the door and my watcher walked in without looking at him. I followed and he put her down gently on the couch.

“Where is the housekeeper?” I said to Mr. Jameson.

“Why do you need her?” He said.

“The doctor needs to talk to her about how to care for Taylor’s wound. You obviously don’t give a shit about her, so someone needs to take care of her.” I said and looked him straight in the eye.

I could tell he was furious but again, don’t care. He turned and walked out of the room. He returned a minute later with an older black lady in an apron. She was very cute, and she walked right over to Taylor.

“Baby girl, what happened?” the lady said and knelt in front of Taylor.

“Mabel, they hurt me.” Taylor said and hugged the lady. I saw anger in the lady’s eyes when she looked up at Jameson. I liked that.

“Mabel will take care of you, little one.” The lady said and rubbed Taylor’s head.

“Ma’am, can I talk to you for a minute about her wound.” The doctor said.

“You the doctor?” Mabel said.

“Yes ma’am.” The doctor said.

The lady let go of Taylor and stood up. She walked to the kitchen table with the doctor, and they sat down and started talking. Mr. Jameson walked over and stood in front of Taylor. He reached out and touched her cheek. Taylor looked up at him.

“Daddy don’t touch me. You took me there. That man raped me, and they made me have sex with a dog. That was all your fault. I don’t want to talk to you or even see you. You don’t like to associate with whores anyway, right?” She said and he pulled his hand back. Her voice was strong and firm, I was proud of my little friend yet again.

“Baby, I am so sorry.” He said and she turned her head. He looked at me and I put on my best smirk. He was a loser and he had made this bed; I had much bigger problems to worry about than this small excuse for a human.

“You should listen to her. I think she knows where the gun is and now you have shown her how to use it.” I said and the confidence in his face went away.

Mabel got up from the table and walked over to the couch. She moved Jameson out of the way and helped Taylor stand.

“Let’s go, baby, we need to change that dressing.” Mabel said and walked Taylor past him.

I went over and Taylor hugged me. I held my friend and hoped it was not the last time. I kissed her on the nose, and she smiled.

“I will be waiting for you.” She said and I smiled.

Mabel took her away down the hall and Jameson walked up. My watcher moved closer to me.

“Little whore, you may regret some of the things you said here today.” He said.

“Maybe, but I still think you are an asshole and Taylor would be better off without you.” I said and his face got a little redder.

“I will see you on the end of a rope as soon as I can make it happen.” He said and I smiled.

“Good luck with that, I will take my chances.” I said and turned around and walked out of his house.

I climbed in the car, pulled my knees to my chest, and wrapped my arms around them. I was so angry, and I wanted to hurt him so bad. I prayed I would get the chance. My watcher and doctor climbed into the car. He smiled at me, and she pulled me next to her and hugged me.

“I take it you aren’t scared of him anymore.” He said.

“Nope, he is a minor player in all of this. I will be surprised if Victor doesn’t punish him somehow for what he did to Stratford.” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, it will be interesting to see how he reacts.” He said.

“Do you think she will be ok?” I said to the doctor.

“Yes, Mabel was very sharp, and she really cares about Taylor. I think she will be fine.” She said and I took a deep breath. I leaned against my doctor and let my mind release from the worry about Taylor.

I really needed to talk to Becky, she always made me feel better about the things that happened and my future. I was having trouble remembering anything outside of my room at HQ and the routine of the food, training, and the hotel. It was starting to feel normal for me to have sex a lot each day. I really did not want to be ok with that, but I felt like I couldn’t control those thoughts. I felt a sense of comfort knowing I would get back to the routine. When I woke up tomorrow morning Neal would be there with my breakfast and his cock. I hoped he would not insist on pussy, that would hurt a little.

“Cassie, I have clothes for you.” My watcher said and I looked at him. It took me a second to recognize him and remember we were in the car, and I was just in a bathrobe.

“Ok, sorry, I was zoned out I guess.” I said and opened my robe. I wiggled out of the robe, and I was naked on the seat. I saw my doctor frown and I wondered why she was sad.

He held out a pair of pink panties and I slipped my feet in. He pulled the panties up my legs and then I lifted my butt so he could pull them up. They fit me well, no big surprise. He held out a pink bra and I took it from him. I took off the sling and slipped the bra over my chest and the doctor hooked the clasp for me. I shifted my breasts around and the bra was very comfortable. He handed me a light blue sundress. It was lacey and sleeveless and had buttons all the way up the front. I sat forward on the seat and pulled it on. I buttoned the front and leaned back.

My watcher picked up my foot and rubbed it a little. I closed my eyes, and I definitely remembered this feeling. He slowly pulled on a sock and then he picked up my other foot. He rubbed that one for a couple of minutes and then slipped on the sock. He put a sneaker on each foot and tied them. I took a deep breath as he finished.

“That looked like it felt pretty good.” My doctor said.

“Oh yes, his hands feel wonderful on my feet. He is very good at that.” I said and looked at my watcher. He smiled a little, like it was our secret.

“Cassie, you can button more of those.” My doctor said and I looked down to see my dress opened enough to show the top of my bra and most of my cleavage.

“Are you sure, this is how they like it.” I said and looked at her. She reached over and buttoned two more buttons, hiding my bra and my cleavage. It felt strange as I looked at the front of my dress.

“They are not here so you don’t have to wear it like that.” She said and I nodded.

“Ok.” I said.

We rode for a little while and then we pulled into a parking lot. It was a restaurant but one I had never been to. We were pretty far from campus, I thought. We climbed out of the car and the doctor took my hand. We walked up to the door and a man dressed in a tuxedo opened the door. We walked in and the place was very nice, I was not surprised, one thing about getting fucked a lot for this organization is that you eat very well. Another man walked up and smiled and then led us through a fancy dining room to a circular booth. I slid in and sat at the back of the booth with my watcher and doctor on each side of me. The man gave us menus and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.