Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 49: The movies

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: The movies - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

The next couple of days flew by, I got into a rhythm. Neal brought my breakfast and left some skin medicine in my mouth. I went to physical therapy, and I paid the therapist as I was bent over doing a shoulder exercise. He was very gentle. The massage was wonderful again and it didn’t feel like payment at all as he rubbed my legs with his cock buried in me. Neal filled my mouth again when he brought my lunch and then my afternoon therapy session was a lot like the morning one. My cock quota was back to normal. The girls came to visit in the afternoon and Beth paid Neal for me at dinner time. She could take his cock in her ass as well now. She was getting really good at the payments.

The doctor seemed to have settled on my night medication and had not dreamed the last few days. I did not miss that.

I was nervous about Jennifer’s movie when I woke up the next day. I wasn’t sure how that was going to work. Neal was leaving as I swallowed his seed and looked at my breakfast. I saw Victor walk in.

“Hey Cassie girl, you are looking much better.” He said and walked over to the side of my bed.

He touched my forehead and then my cheek. He ran his hand down my shoulder and then grabbed my breast. He ran his finger over my nipple.

“Do you have any pain?” He said as he teased my nipple.

“Just a little around my midsection.” I said and he rubbed my stomach below my bandage.

“Yes, the doctor said those ribs would take a while to heal. Are you able to get up and walk around?” He said and his hand moved down to my pussy. He put pressure on my inner thighs, and I spread my legs.

“Yes sir, I walk to the bathroom, and I walk a little in therapy.” I said as his finger ran up and down my open pussy.

“I miss this little pussy. Move closer to the side of the bed.” He said and I scooted to the edge.

He picked up my left leg and lifted it, forcing me to roll over a little towards him. He pulled out his cock and slid it into my pussy. I groaned as his fat cock filled me up again.

“God, this is a wonderful pussy. Cassie, you are a very special girl.” He said and started to move in and out of me slowly.

“Thank you, sir.” I said. He grabbed my left breast and rubbed it as he fucked me deep and slow.

“You were unbelievable in the park film. The client was more than pleased. He loved the strategy of the second section and then the sacrifice to save Jennifer. He could not stop talking about that. The orders for the film are setting records as are the requests for more.” He said and stopped moving, holding his cock deep inside me.

“More sir? What kind of requests?” I said and he started moving slowly.

“First of all, the little short we are doing today is actually more about you than Jennifer now. Yes, they love her braces and the excitement of a little girl breaking the bukkake record is generating a massive amount of interest. However, we leaked that you would be fluffing for her from a wheelchair, and you would have thought we were giving away gold. The orders blew up and now we have a major release on our hands.” He said. His thick cock was moving slowly in my pussy and making it hard for me to concentrate.

“I don’t understand sir.” I said. I worked hard to focus on his face as my pussy handled his cock.

“They all know you took serious damage in the park and the chatter had been consistent on how long it would take you to recover. So, when we said you would be sucking on cock from a wheelchair, they were all over it. You are quite the star little girl.” He said and pushed deep into me and then pulled out slow.

“What will she have to do?” I said and he chuckled.

“Still looking out for her. I love it and so do your fans. She will just have to take cum, we will keep track of how many loads she takes on her face and how many she swallows. The record is unofficial, but some say it is 122. We will see how she does. We don’t have that many men so you and Beth will need to get them hard so they can go again.” He said and was now moving in and out of me a little bit faster.

“Sir, that sounds like a lot.” I said.

“I think that is what you said about the park scene and the 30 guys. Cassie, do you realize that 23 guys fucked you for over three hours? Some of them went at you four times, I think the guys in production are still counting how many times you were fucked. You may have set a record yourself.” He said and I suddenly felt very tired.

“Sir, can we not do that again?” I said and looked at him. He stopped moving in me.

“Cassie girl, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I thought we had lost you; it was terrifying which I guess is why it is so popular. However, I really do not want to feel that again so no, I don’t plan on putting you in with so many guys again.” He said and started moving again.

“Sir, is there a price point that would make you change your mind?” I said and he closed his eyes.

“Cassie, let’s just say that would have to be a very high number.” He said and started moving a little faster.

I laid there as he fucked me and thought about that. So, there was a price point, it was very high but there was no guarantee that he would not put me right back in there again if the money was right. I was not sure I could survive that again; I think I got very lucky this time. He grunted and his cock throbbed in me as he emptied his balls. He pulled out and I laid back down and leaked into the sheet.

“Tommy will come and get you when Jennifer and Beth are in position. All you have to do is keep those cocks hard, you will not have to work very hard to do that baby, the men are looking forward to seeing you.” He said and kissed my forehead.

He walked out and the doctor walked over. She was not happy.

“Are you ok? Did he hurt you?” She said and touched my stomach.

“No ma’am, I am fine. He was gentle.” I said, trying not to sound sad and scared.

He was so nonchalant about fucking me in my hospital bed. I was mad at myself a little bit for thinking even for a second that was ok. I was only 16, I was a sophomore in high school. I should not be getting fucked 6 times a day on a “normal” day. Let’s not even talk about 23 guys. Now my sweet little friend who was even younger than me was going to have to take over 100 loads of cum.

“I don’t understand, you are still injured but we have to put you in a film, in a wheelchair no less.” She said and played around with my tubing.

“It’s ok, doc. I will be fine. Please do not be sad.” I said and she looked down at me. I was trying very hard to not infect my doctor with my sadness.

“You know you are a bad liar; I know your ribs are sore as shit and you are just doing your normal stubborn thing.” She said and I smiled. She was right.

“Yep, that’s what makes me so special, right?” I said.

“I am going to give you a muscle relaxer, it won’t put you to sleep but it will make everything a little less painful or at least make you not care as much.” She said and smiled. She pulled a syringe out of her pocket and stuck it in my tubing.

My watcher came and got me a few minutes later. He helped me in the wheelchair, he left me naked, he said that was what they needed. Great, naked girl in a wheelchair, these guys were sick. He wheeled me out of the hospital and into the hall.

“I thought you weren’t supposed to be naked out here.” I said and looked up at him.

“Victor waived the punishment.” He said and stopped to open a door.

He wheeled me into the same room where they killed Victoria. The stage was still there, and Jennifer was kneeling in the middle, thankfully without a rope around her neck. She was naked of course and there were a lot of men standing around the room, all shapes and sizes and colors. All of them were naked and I was not sure if I had ever seen so many different cocks in one place. There were a lot of cameras and a bunch of people running around. I saw a board behind Jennifer that looked like it might be used to keep the counts. He wheeled me to the side of the stage, near the steps. Beth was sitting on the stage naked, and there was a chain attached to her ankle. I looked and it was attached to the stage. Like she was going to run away. Where would she run?

I saw a man with a clipboard walk up. He was wearing a headset and he looked very official.

“Ok, fellas, here is how this is going to work. We can only get five of you in the shot with her at once so there will be one in her mouth, one in each hand and two behind her. When you cum try and shoot it in her mouth.” Clipboard man said.

“Jennifer, try and keep your mouth open honey. That man right there will let you know when you can swallow. Do you understand?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, sir.” She said and her braces gleamed. This would be interesting.

“Fellas, after you cum on her you can move over and let Cassie and Beth bring you back. We will need you as many times as you are able.” The man said and I heard a lot of chatter.

“Lights, are you ready?” He said and I saw a guy give a thumbs up.

“All cameras?” He said and looked around. I counted four cameras.

“Is the live feed up and running?” He said and I heard a girl answer him.

“Ok, let’s get started, start shooting and start the timer. Jennifer, guys, you can start whenever you are ready.” He said and stepped back.

I saw five guys step on the stage. She started sucking one and took one in each hand. The two guys behind her started stroking their cocks over her head. I saw the next five guys standing to the side and stroking their cocks slowly. I looked around and saw a lot of cocks, all of them looked hard.

I looked back and one guy was already shooting into her mouth. She looked like a little bird with her mouth open. He finished and another guy took his place. She started sucking on the cock in her right hand and he shot in her mouth quickly. One of the guys behind her blasted a load across her face as he tried to hit her mouth. She emptied the guy in her right hand and turned just in time to catch the guy on the left in her mouth. More guys stepped up and she was now just holding her mouth open as the guys pumped the cum into her. Her face was a mess already and I saw cum leaking off her chin onto her breasts.

“Ok, swallow.” I heard a man and she swallowed. I saw a count show up on the board, she swallowed 9 loads. The other number was 13, I guess that was the overall total.

The guys that finished on her walked over to us. I took one in my hand and sucked on it gently as I watched the action. I saw Beth sucking on one and holding another on in her hand. I watched Jennifer take load after load in her mouth and across her face. She was pretty much coated now, her face looked like it had a glaze over it. The swallowed count was up to 22 and the total was 29. I looked at the timer and she had only been going for 20 minutes.

I had a cock in my mouth now and two in my hands. I noticed Beth was doing the same. The men next to me were also rubbing my breasts. They were being gentle as they saw my ribs wrapped and my arm in a sling. I noticed the men with Beth were not being so gentle, her little breasts were red as they manhandled her. I tried to say something, but a cock was shoved into my mouth before I could talk. She looked like she was doing ok, I guess she was a tough little girl as well. This went on for a while and I sort of last track of time. I felt like I was in a cock hurricane.

I looked up and saw the swallowed count was now 43 and the total was 51. Jennifer had swallowed 43 loads of cum. Her skin was going to be wonderful. I tried to see her but there were more than 5 guys around her now. So much for instructions. I saw one of the camera men on a ladder shooting down over Jennifer. One of the guys moved away and I saw her. She was covered in cum and now her chest was shining as well. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were closed. She was just moving her hands over the cocks when they put them in her hands. The men kept cumming on her. Beth and I were working hard and there were still plenty of erections around. Some of the guys left me and barely made it to Jennifer before blasting into her mouth. I would have to be careful; I am sure they didn’t want them cumming on me. Beth looked like she did have a couple of loads on her face. I hope she didn’t get in trouble for that.

I looked over and the counters were now 57 and 68. She had been going for 35 minutes, this was crazy. A man came up to me with cum dripping off his cock and put his cock in my mouth. I licked off the cum and started sucking him back to health. I noticed the number of guys were starting to thin out a little. Beth and I were sending three at a time on the stage, but we were falling behind. I saw them pickup Beth and sit her on the stage. Three guys got on the stage and knelt so she could suck them and stroke them. I saw two guys on the floor take her feet and start rubbing their cocks on them. That would help.

The guys got the idea, and I felt a cock on each of my feet, I looked down and two guys were kneeling on the floor holding my feet. I saw the camera man move closer to me and I tried to look at him with the cock in my mouth. I learned that from Serge, always look at the camera. He filmed me for a while and then me moved over to Beth. She was now on her back on the stage. She was stroking two cocks as they knelt beside her, and one guy was over her fucking down into her face. I looked over at Jennifer as the guy in my mouth left and jumped on the stage.

Jennifer was unrecognizable, she looked like a blob of cum. Her hair was hanging down behind her and it looked soaked. Her face was covered and the cum was pouring off her chin coating her breasts. Her thighs had cum all over them. I looked at the counters and she was at 73 and 89. I could not tell how she was doing, she was in the same position, sitting on her legs and leaning back with her mouth open. I noticed the guys behind her were holding her up as they stroked over her face.

The guys were getting less and less, and they were spending more time with me before they got hard. I wondered how many times they had cum so far. I saw a few guys sitting around and looked like they were done. Beth and I were still servicing 5 at a time but there were none waiting. I saw we had been going for 55 minutes. No wonder my mouth was sore. I felt a little sticky with cum and saliva all over me. Beth looked worse; her body looked wet. She was hanging in there; I saw her little hands stroking two massive black cocks.

Jennifer was now at 95 and 114. She was close to the number they wanted but there were only about 6 guys still standing. I looked over and a bunch of guys were sitting around. I had one guy in my right hand and one in my left. I looked up at them.

“Roll me over there in the middle of those guys and follow me, I promise you won’t regret it.” I said and they pushed me over.

There were about 8 guys all sitting around this huge couch, their cocks were just hanging, and they all looked tired. I saw them all look up as I moved over in front of them. I smiled at them and looked at the two cocks in my hands. The one in my right hand was black and pretty big. I turned to it and sucked it into my mouth. I took a breath and pushed, and it slid into my throat. I smashed my face against him and held it there. I kept him in my throat as long as I could and then swallowed a couple of times and pulled him out. He was rock hard.

“Fuck, that felt awesome.” The man said and smiled at me. He moved over to the stage to add more stuff to Jennifer’s face.

“Get in line fellas.” I said and swallowed the man on my left.

I noticed when the next man pulled out and moved to the stage that the camera man was filming me. I guess I made a good show. I swallowed cocks for the next 20 minutes and the line to the stage stayed solid. Finally, there were no other guys and I looked over at the stage. There were two guys around Jennifer, and she was holding their cocks and barely moving her hands. I kicked a guy that was sitting at my feet and got him to roll me over closer. I saw the numbers and she was at 125 and 148. Beth was laying on her back and looked to be out of it.

The two guys finished and stepped away from Jennifer. She was on her knees still and her head was back. She swallowed and lifted her head. I would not have recognized her; she was a mess. I looked up at the guy behind me.

“Can you bring her to me? You will have a front row seat.” I said and smiled at him. He looked confused for a second and then he smiled.

He walked onto the stage and picked her up. She was limp and he carried her off the stage and sat her on my lap. She was basically covered in cum and I felt it leaking over my body. I put my arms around her, and she lifted her head and looked at me through a veil of cum.

“Kiss me.” I said and she smiled.

She moved her face closer, and we kissed. She put her arms around me, and we kissed hard. I saw the cameras moving closer and the cum was flowing down my body. Her tongue was flying around my mouth and wrestling with mine. She did not taste like herself, big surprise. We kissed for about 10 minutes and then she pulled back.

“Your face is a mess.” She said and I laughed.

I pulled her to me, and she put her head on my shoulder. I heard the man with the clipboard yell “Cut” and the cameras all moved away. I held onto Jennifer and watched everyone start cleaning and moving equipment. Beth was not moving, and people were just walking around her. It was like no one noticed the cute naked girl lying on the stage. This was such a strange place.

“Cassie, you never cease to amaze me.” I heard and looked up to see Victor. He was smiling.

“Do you want a hug?” I said and he laughed.

“I may just do that; you basically tripled the value of this shoot. 20 minutes of deep throat action and then a kiss like I have never seen. You are gold little girl.” He said and touched my forehead.

He moved his finger across my forehead and then held it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked the cum off his finger. I heard a few groans and moans as he pulled his finger out very slow.

“Fucking gold.” He said and left.

I looked over and saw my watcher walking over. He stopped and looked at me.

“I think we need a shower.” I said and he chuckled.

“You think?” He said.

“Can you get her; I don’t want anyone stepping on her or dropping something on her.” I said and looked at Beth as the guys kept walking over and around her.

He walked over, took the chain off her ankle, and picked her up without hesitation. I guess he was used to carrying cum covered girls. He walked over and I saw another man walking up. The other man pushed me with Jennifer on my lap as we followed my watcher.

He took us to the gym room and into the big shower. He laid Beth down against the wall and turned on one of the showers. He got the temperature right and rolled us into it. I saw him grab a towel and move over and start to rub us clean. He got Jennifer to stand and cleaned her. He washed her hair and then wrapped her in a towel and sat her on a bench. He helped me stand up.

“Hold onto me.” He said and he washed my body nice and slow as I held his shoulders.

It felt so good, I haven’t had a shower in a long time I realized. I think he realized that as well, so he took his time. He washed my hair two times and then he walked me out and wrapped me up and sat me next to Jennifer. We watched him wash Beth, he eventually got her to wake up and stand so he could wash her hair. Soon she was sitting next to me in a towel as my watcher rinsed off my wheelchair. He dried it off and rolled it over to us. I looked up and he was very wet.

“Thank you, that was a great shower. You are all wet.” I said and he smiled.

“Yes, but it is just water and that is ok.” He said and I chuckled.

I saw him pickup his radio and talk into it. Another man showed up quickly and he picked up Beth. She wrapped her arms around him and put her head on his chest. I sat in the wheelchair and Jennifer sat on my lap. My watcher pushed me, and we headed to our room. My watcher took Beth from the other man and laid her in the bed. Then he picked up Jennifer and laid her next to her. He pulled off the towels and covered them with the sheet. They snuggled against each other and closed their eyes.

“I want protocol 12 for the rest of the day for Beth. Can you do the same for Jennifer?” I said and he nodded.

“Also, I don’t think they need training or a massage today.” I said and he nodded again.

“Thanks again for your help, that shower was amazing.” I said and looked at him.

“You’re welcome. Are you ready to get back, I am sure the doctor wants to get a look at you. I can tell you are in pain.” He said.

“Is it that obvious?” I said and took a deep breath and he nodded.

He pushed me out of the room and down the hall. We walked into the hospital room and the doctor walked over. My watcher pushed me to the side of my bed and stood me up.

“Your bandages are soaked. Tommy, can you help me change them?” She said and he nodded.

She started pulling them off and I closed my eyes and tried to go to my happy place.

“I am sorry baby; I am trying to be gentle.” She said.

“It’s ok, I am good.” I said.

“Does she lie to you as well?” the doctor said.

“All the time.” He said.

“No fair teaming up on me.” I said and my watcher laughed. I did like that sound.

She pulled all the bandages off and then she dried off my stomach and back.

“Ok, you need to hold your breasts up so I can wrap you.” The doctor said and I looked at my watcher.

“You are going to have to do that. I can’t use my left arm too good yet.” I said and put my right hand on the bed.

I saw him take a deep breath. He put his hands on my breasts and lifted them. His hands were soft, and he was very gentle. It felt nice, I wondered what he was like when he didn’t have to be my watcher. The doctor was taking her time and I didn’t mind. He was moving slightly as she wrapped the bandage around me, and it felt really good. I noticed my nipples got hard and he looked down and saw them.

“Sorry about that, you are just very gentle, and it feels nice.” I said and he nodded.

“Not a problem.” He said.

“Liar.” I said and he looked up at me. I could not read his face, but I thought I saw a glimmer of compassion and maybe even love. Hmm, very interesting. I was definitely impacting his decision making.

The doctor finished wrapping me and he let go of my breasts. He lifted me up and laid me on the bed softly. I looked at him as he pulled up the sheet and covered my sneaky breasts.

“Thank you. Can you check on the girls when you leave?” I said.

“Sure.” He said and turned and left.

“You are incredible.” She said and I looked at her.

“What?” I said.

“I have heard that man say about three words in the five years I have known him. I have never seen him smile much less laugh. It is remarkable the impact you have on people.” She said.

“He is sweet, and I like having him on my side.” I said.

“Yes, that is true. Now, pick out a face.” She said and held up the chart. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

“Tell me the truth, I cannot help you if you keep things from me.” She said and I pointed to the face under the 9.

“Is it all the chest?” She said.

“Mostly, but my shoulder hurts a lot. I had to use my left arm a little.” I said and she sighed.

“Ok, I am going to knock you out for a while. You need to rest, and you will not be able to sleep if you are hurting that much. I will wake you for dinner.” She said.

“That sounds like a good plan.” I said and she smiled.

She pulled out another syringe. The warm feeling flowed through my body, I had the sensation of floating for a few seconds and then everything went dark.

“Cassie, table 9 is asking for you.” Emily said as I came from the back.

“Thanks Em.” I said and grabbed the coffee pot.

I walked over to table 9 and it was a young couple. They looked to be college age and they looked to be in love. They were holding hands and laughing.

“Hi, I am Cassie, what can I get you?” I said and they looked up.

“You are so pretty.” The girl said.

“Thank you, so are you. I love your eyes; they look like they are filled with hope.” I said and she smiled.

“You are sweet. My dad is one of your regulars, Bob Jackson. I am Melanie.” She said.

“Yes, Mr. Bob, he is a sweet man. It is nice to meet you Melanie, he talks about you a lot.” I said.

“Thank you, he said you were really good at blowjobs, and I need to get better. He said I should come over and talk to you.” She said and blushed red.

“Sweetie, you are being too hard on yourself, you are good enough.” Her boyfriend said.

“This is Mark, my fiancé and he doesn’t know. Can you give him a blowjob, so he understands?” She said and I smiled.

“Sure, let me take a couple of orders and I will be right back. Do you guys want any food?” I said and she laughed.

“Yes, we did actually come here to eat. He didn’t know about my other reason for coming here.” She said and I laughed.

I took their order and a couple of others. I put the tickets in to the kitchen and returned back to their table. I passed Rick on the way and kissed him.

“Rick, I need to do something for those kids. Can you wait a little longer?” I said.

“Cassie, I will wait a week to get a shot at your tight little ass.” He said and I kissed him on the forehead.

I walked over to the table and knelt. I moved under the table and started unbuckling his pants.

“Pull the tablecloth back so you can see.” I said and pulled out his cock. It was nice, not overly large but very adequate and a little thicker than average. I kissed the head.

“Now, it is important to use your lips and tongue a lot. Most men do not want that sloppy porn blowjob with spit all over the place, but they do like the feel of your lips and tongue.” I said and licked his head slowly.

I sucked his head gently and then licked down his shaft. I moved down to his balls and kissed them.

“Oh fuck.” I heard him say.

“See, I told you.” She said.

“These little guys are the magic beans. I have not found a man yet that did not like anything you do to them but they are very fragile so you have to be gentle.” I said and sucked his balls.

He moaned and I sucked one of them into my mouth. He made a weird noise, and I looked up to see if he was hurt. He was not. I moved back up his shaft, running my tongue along the side as I held his balls in my hand. I moved back to the head and licked all around it. He groaned.

“Son of a bitch, she is fucking incredible.” He said and Melanie smiled at me.

“Ok, now, here comes the hard part. You have to learn how to take him into your throat, that is the end all that separates the good from the great.” I said and sucked him into my throat. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose.

“Mother fucker.” He said and I pulled off slowly.

“I don’t know if I can do that.” She said.

“You don’t have to do that right away, it takes time. Just work on it every day and it will get easier. I am sure he won’t mind you practicing.” I said and he nodded enthusiastically.

“Baby, you can practice on me any time you want if you can learn to do it like that. I can even round up some friends if you need to practice more.” Mark said and we both laughed.

“See, you have a nice guinea pig here. Now, you can start right now. Practice the first things I showed you.” I said and she leaned over and sucked him into her mouth. I saw her using her tongue and lips and his eyes rolled up in his head.

“Good girl.” I said and patted her head.

I stood up and straightened my uniform. I walked over to Rick’s table, and he was smiling. He got up and I leaned over the table. He grabbed the butter and spread it on his cock and my ass. I looked out the window into the parking lot as his cock entered my ass. I saw more cars arriving and counted 5 men walking into the diner. It was going to be a busy dinner rush.

“Cassie, sweetie, dinner is here.” I heard and I looked up to see a young nurse looking at me and shaking my shoulder. I blinked a few times and saw Neal standing next to my bed.

“Hey, sorry.” He said.

“Neal do not be sorry. You are just doing your job, now get that nice cock over here.” I said and he moved close to my head.

I turned and started sucking for my dinner. I thought about Melanie and how she needed to practice. Wait, was she real? My waitress life and my hospital like were starting to blend in my mind, it was very confusing. Neal moaned and I reached my right hand up and caressed his balls. He filled my mouth with more medicine, and I sucked him dry and cleaned his cock. He stepped away and put his cock away.

“Neal, have you seen the girls tonight?” I said and he nodded.

“They were very tired and happy to get food, especially Jennifer. She said her belly felt like it sloshed as she walked.” He said and I smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.