Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 48: Cassie?

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48: Cassie? - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

My alarm blared and I stretched, what was today? Oh yeah, Wednesday, my first class was at 8:00 today, ugh. I rolled out of bed and grabbed my shower bag. The hot shower felt great, I walked back to my room in my towel. No one else was up yet, they were smart enough not to have 8:00 classes. I grabbed a tank top and slipped it on, that would make it easier. I saw my red skirt, I loved that one, it was short enough for access, but it flowed around my legs and felt good as I walked. I put my hair in a quick ponytail, a lot of them liked to use it as a handle. I slipped into my sandals, they were easy to get on and off, most people liked me barefoot. I grabbed my backpack and headed out.

I hit the lobby of my dorm and I saw my RA; he came out from behind the desk. I put my backpack down and leaned over the arm of the old chair in our lobby.

“Good morning, Cassie.” He said as he approached.

“Good morning, Brad.” I said and looked back. His cock was out. He slipped it into my pussy, and it felt nice.

“Thank you, that feels good.” I said and I moaned.

“Am I first today?” He said as he pumped into me.

“Yes, you are.” I said and put my head on my arms.

“I could tell, I love being first.” He said and then he grunted. I felt his cum blast my insides.

He pulled out and I stood. I picked up my backpack and turned to leave.

“Have a good day, Brad.” I said as I hit the door.

“You too, Cassie, see you tonight.” He said and I walked out into the crisp morning air.

This was one of the benefits of early classes, I loved the morning air, it was so fresh and clean. I started walking towards my class. There were not too many people out, all girls so far, most of them jogging. I got to the building and walked in. Jerome was mopping the floor next to the elevators. I put my backpack down on the table next to the wall.

“Good morning, Jerome.” I said and jumped up on the table and spread my legs. He smiled and walked over.

“Good morning, Cassie, you are looking very pretty today.” He said and pushed his cock into me.

I loved his cock; it was long and thick and filled me up nicely. I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. He was also a great lover, or should I say a fucker. I didn’t love him, and he sure didn’t love me. But he was nice to me and that was good. He fucked me for about 5 minutes and put more seed into me. I wondered if he would get me pregnant, the doc said I was fertile this week. It would be nice to have a black baby this time. They were so cute, and I loved the contrast of their skin as they were nursing on my very white breasts.

I broke out of my trance as I felt him cleaning me up. He finished wiping the cum off my pussy and smiled. I got off the table and hugged him.

“Thank you, Jerome, I am fertile this week, I hope it’s you.” I said.

“That would be great Miss Cassie, you have a great day.” He said.

“You too, Jerome, I will see you at lunch?” I said.

“Yes, ma’am.” He said as I stepped into the elevator.

I walked into my first period class and the chair was there in the front row. It looked nice; they did a good job. There was even a place for my notebook so I could follow along with the class.

“Good morning, Cassie, thank you for coming a few minutes early. The chair looks good, right?” Mr. Jones said.

“It does, I like the padding. Can you help me get into it for the first time?” I said and he stood up.

“Certainly.” He said and walked over.

I pulled off my tank top and started to crawl up on it. There was a pad for my stomach and pads where my knees went. Mr. Jones adjusted my legs, so my feet were supported. I let my sandals fall off. I leaned over and it was very comfortable. I saw the desk below me and it would be easy to take notes.

“Oh sir, I am sorry, can you pull my notebook and a pen out of my backpack. I forgot to get them before I got up here.” I said.

“Sure, Cassie, first day jitters with the new chair.” He said and put my notebook on the little shelf. He put the textbook down and opened it. He handed me a pen.

“Need anything else before I get started.” He said.

No sir, I think I am good.” I said.

He walked around behind me and lifted my skirt. His cock went into me easily, it always got easier as the day went on. He reached around and grabbed my breasts as he moved in and out of me.

“This is great, your tits are right there, that makes it easy.” He said and squeezed my breasts.

“Yes, that is nice, leaning over the desk was a lot harder. This will be less disruptive to the class too, right?” I said as I started reading the section of the textbook we would be working on today.

“Yes, I had them put it in the front. I figured people would not have to look back and we could transition quicker.” He said as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

“That was a good idea.” I said and saw a couple of girls walk in the room.

“Hey, Cassie, I love the chair.” Tammy said and I smiled.

“I know, it is cool, and very comfortable.” I said and she walked up and kissed me. She was a good kisser.

“Thank you, Tammy.” I said and she smiled.

She walked to her desk with the other girl, I didn’t know her but she was pretty. Mr. Jones finished and walked to his desk. He pulled out what looked like a pitcher and walked back.

“I forgot to install this.” He said. I heard it slide into position under me.

“This is something they thought of to help with the cleanup. It will catch any leakage and make it easier for you as well. No more licking the floor.” He said.

“Wow, that will be nice. This was genius. Did they install them in all my classes?” I said.

“Yes, they did. They are still working on something for the cafeteria that will allow you to eat. That one is tougher since they need to allow for double penetration.” He said.

“That’s true. Yesterday I got way behind and had to do three at a time for the last 20 minutes to get everyone through.” I said.

I saw the class filling up and then I felt a cock slide into me. I looked back and it was Jimmy.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey, Cassie, I love the chair.” He said. I heard the bell as he grabbed my breasts.

“Ladies and gentlemen. We will be starting on page 53, please prepare. Also, we have the new chair for Cassie. We will not need to use my desk anymore. You may use her as soon as she is free, remember you are still expected to participate in class while you are with her. Thank you for starting Jimmy. Ok, let’s get going.” Mr. Jones said and started the lesson.

I was way less sore after class this time. My hips didn’t hurt from banging against the desk and my breasts did not get smashed all period. I climbed off the chair and slipped on my tank top and sandals. I picked up the pitcher and it was about a quarter full. I drank it easily. Yes, this was much better than licking the cum off the floor. It tasted better too; I am sure the floor had all kinds of flavors I did not want to know about. I picked up my backpack and started to my next class.

As I was walking down the hall, I saw the lights dim and then they went dark. I heard voices and then I felt incredible pain all over my body. I tried to put my arms around myself, but I could not move.

“Doctor, I don’t care, use all you need. We will worry about the withdrawals later if we need to.” I heard a man.

I whimpered as the pain throbbed in my midsection.

“Oh shit, I was afraid of this. She is coming out of it.” I heard and then I heard some shuffling around me. I could not open my eyes; I had no idea where I was. Why was I hurting so much?

“There sweetheart, you will be ok now.” I heard a sweet voice very near me. The sounds around me faded and then disappeared.

I looked up and Mr. Jennings was lecturing at the board. He was going over some complicated formula. There was someone fucking me. I was in the new chair. I looked down and my textbook was open.

“Cassie, can you help me with this, what would this chemical compound be called?” He said and looked at me.

“I am sorry sir; I seem to have blacked out for a second. Can you ask someone else? It won’t happen again.” I said and he smiled.

“That’s ok dear. Try to keep up.” He said and pointed at someone else.

I tried to pay attention the rest of the class, but that weird dream confused me. I heard the bell and climbed off the chair. I put my tank top on and drank the cum leakage. I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned my pussy. It was getting sloppy. I wiped my legs and tossed the paper in the trash. I walked up to Mr. Jennings and put my head down.

“I am sorry, sir.” I said.

“It is ok, Cassie, I understand. Just meet me in my office after classes and we can take care of it.” He said and I looked up.

“Thank you, sir, for your kindness and understanding.” I said and started to my next class.

I was happy that he allowed me to meet him in his office. He could have written me up and then Pennington would have me again. I did not like him; he was mean, and he liked to hurt me. I walked funny for two days after his last session. He seemed to get worse every time I saw him. I walked into third period and got into my chair. Mr. Tompkins started fucking me as the class filled.

Third period flew by and there was not as much cum leakage as the last period. There were a few less boys in this class so that made sense. I drank it down and headed toward the cafeteria. I was a few feet from the door when I felt someone grab my arm.

“Sorry, Cassie, but we have an out-of-town game, and we have to leave in an hour. Can you help us out before we leave, we always play better after a session with you.” I looked up and saw Bobby, he was the captain of the baseball team. I saw the team standing behind him, they all looked sad. My heart broke for them.

“Bobby, lunch starts in 10 minutes, you know how hard it is for me to keep up in there.” I said and he frowned.

“I know and I am sorry Cassie, they screwed up the bus schedule, we were supposed to leave at 2:00 so we were going to be able to use you in gym class, but now we have to leave an hour earlier, some stupid budget cut thing. Can you help us out?” He said.

“Ok, Bobby, let’s try, how many do you have?” I said and his face lit up.

“There’s only 11 of us today, thank you so much Cassie.” He said.

“Ok, we will have to do three at a time, have someone grab a pad from the gym. You guys are going to have to go fast so start thinking about your girlfriends.” I said and pulled off my tank top.

I walked over to the small alcove outside the cafeteria. I pulled off my skirt, I didn’t want to get it messy, and it may help them for me to be naked.

“Bobby, lay down, let’s get started. We can move to the pad when they get it here.” I said and Bobby laid down, his cock was already out, and I sat down on it and leaned over, my breasts hanging over his face. He smiled and grabbed them.

The guys cooperated and a cock was in my ass and mouth immediately. They worked hard and the first group was finished in a couple of minutes. The pad was here so we moved over, and it felt much better on my knees. The second group started, and they lasted a little longer. I heard the bell for lunch, and I knew I was already falling behind. I would have to do three for the entire lunch period if I had any prayer of finishing.

The next group loaded up and started but I was able to grab the last two guys in my hands before the three started fucking me. I pumped them with my hands, and I felt them each grab a breast. The three inside me finished and then I started sucking the one in my right hand. He blasted his load pretty quick, and I swallowed. I felt the boy in my left hand start before I could get my mouth on him, and he shot a rope across my breasts. I swallowed the rest of him, and they all got up.

“Thank you, Cassie, you are the best.” Bobby said and kissed me as I knelt on the pad.

“Your welcome Bobby, good luck with the game.” I said and stood up.

He waved as they ran down the hall. I picked up my skirt and tank top and my backpack and headed into the cafeteria. I saw Jerome and he was worried. I ran up to him.

“I am sorry, the baseball team had an emergency. We will have to do three all period.” I said.

“But Cassie, when will you eat?” He said.

“It’s ok, Jerome, can you make me a takeout container, I can eat in 4th period. Miss Smith will understand.” I said and climbed up on the table. There was a boy already laying there, I sank down on his cock. I looked up at the line of boys.

“Guys, we will have to do three, I need two more.” I said and the next two boys stepped up.

I was able to finish the lunch crowd with 2 minutes to spare. The pool of cum on the table was massive and I started licking it up. I saw Jerome picking up the cum on the floor and putting it into a container. That would taste interesting. I finished cleaning the table and Jerome handed me the container. It was half full. I took a deep breath and drank it quickly, trying not to taste it. I finished it and handed it to him.

“We did it Miss Cassie, you are amazing.” Jerome said and handed me a paper bag.

“Thank you for your help Jerome and thanks for the lunch.” I said. I slipped on my tank top and skirt and wiped my pussy again with a rag that Jerome handed me.

I headed off to 4th period and as I got into the hallway the lights went out again and the pain hit me. I fell to my knees and groaned. It hurt so bad.

“Cassie, sweetie, can you hear me?” I heard a sweet voice. I tried to open my eyes but only one worked. I saw a lady looking at me. She was smiling but she looked sad.

“There you are, my sweet girl, can you hear me?” She said and I nodded. I was not sure if my mouth would work, it felt strange.

“Are you in pain?” She said and I nodded.

“I am so sorry, I had to wake you up for a little while. I will give you some more medication soon. Try and stay awake for me.” She said and I nodded.

I tried to look around, but I could not move my head very much. I saw some people walking around and talking but I could not hear what they were saying. I felt a pressure on my right hand, and I looked to my right. There was a very cute young girl holding my hand. She looked like she had been crying.

“Hi.” She said and I looked at her. She was smiling and she had braces, she looked very young. She was familiar and I tried to think. My mind felt like it was filled with cobwebs, and I could not come up with anything.

“Cassie, do you know who I am?” She said and I tried to think. I shook my head side to side. She burst out crying and squeezed my hand. The lady put her arms around the young girl and hugged her.

“Doc, she doesn’t know me.” The girl said and started sobbing. Her head was down but she did not let go of my hand.

“It’s ok, baby, you have to give her time. She is still in a lot of pain.” The lady said and kissed the young girl on the head. Maybe she was her daughter, they looked kind of alike.

“Doc, it has been two weeks, how much longer?” The young girl said as she was sobbing. The lady hugged her again.

“I don’t know baby; we just have to be patient.” The lady said and moved around to the other side of me. She was messing around with some tubing, and I looked back at the young girl.

I stared at the girl. Her eyes were brown, and they had a sparkle. Her face was perfect, her little nose was cute, and her mouth just looked like it was made for kissing. Her hair was black and long, but it was a little bit of a mess right now. I wished I knew her; she was very pretty. I felt my eyelid getting heavy and she faded from my view as my eye closed.

“Cassie, Cassie, are you ok?” I heard and looked up to see a boy that I did not know. I was kneeling on the ground in the hall and there was a group of kids around me.

“Yes, I think so. I just blacked out.” I said and he helped me up.

“You just fell, and I thought you were hurt.” He said and straightened my skirt.

“Thank you, what is your name?” I said and he smiled.

“Steven.” He said.

“Are you a freshman?” I said, he was very little.

“Yes, I am.” He said.

“That is good, come with me.” I said and took his hand. The crowd dispersed and I walked him over to a chair in the hall. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and sat him in the chair.

“Cassie, what are you doing?” He said, his cock was small, but it was rock hard.

“I am paying you for your kindness. Sit back and relax.” I said and he looked very nervous.

I knelt and took his cock in my mouth. He groaned and I reached under and took his little ball sack in my hand. I sucked him deep and then pulled back slowly. As I reached his head he grunted and blasted a load into my mouth. I swallowed him easily. I kept him in my mouth and sucked him gently. I felt him harden again and I pulled off. I got on his lap and sat down on his cock. It slid into me easily. He had a big smile on his face.

“Yo, Steven, you the man.” I heard and two boys walked up. One of them gave him a high five.

“Hi Cassie. Thank you for helping our friend.” The boy said and smiled.

“I was just repaying him, he helped me.” I said and the boy laughed and high fived Steven again.

“That a boy, I told you that kindness equals pussy. Nice job.” The boy said and I looked back at Steven.

“Is this your first time?” I said and he nodded.

“Oh baby, I am so honored.” I said and started riding his cock harder. I pulled up my tank top and put his hands on my breasts. He moaned and his friends patted him on the shoulder and left.

I fucked him nice and slow, trying to give him a life memory he would enjoy. He looked like he was having a good time. I rode him slowly and I heard the bell. I smiled at him and continued.

“Are either of those boys in your next class?” I said as I moved up and down on him. He nodded.

“Good, they can give your teacher your excuse. Thank you for letting me be your first.” I said and he smiled.

“I dreamed it would be you since my first day here when I saw you in the hall.” He said.

“I am glad we could make it happen.” I said and he leaned his head back.

He grunted and I sat down on him. I felt his cock throb and I was getting his first breeding load. Maybe he would be the one, that would be cool for him. I stood up and leaned over and took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it. I helped him up and pulled up his pants. I zipped them and buckled them. I stood up and kissed him. I put my arms around him and kissed him hard. He moaned in my mouth. I pulled back and looked at him.

“First kiss?” I said and he nodded. I felt my throat tighten and a tear rolled out of my eye.

“Thank you, Steven. You have made my day. What is your last name?” I said and hugged him.

“Alexander.” He said into my shoulder. I looked into his eyes.

“Steven Alexander, it has been an honor to be your first. Thank you for helping me.” I said.

“Thank you, Cassie, it happened just like I dreamed.” He said.

“Perfect, now get to class.” I said and popped him on the butt.

He scrambled down the hall and I smiled. I pulled down my tank top and picked up my backpack. I headed down the hall to my 4th period class. I walked in and Mr. Robinson was at the board. He glared at me; tardiness was a serious violation. I walked up to him and took the chalk from his hand. I went over to the side of the board and wrote Steven Alexander on the board. I put a V next to his name and circled it. I turned around and the class erupted in applause. I bowed and walked to my chair.

“Guys, first kiss as well.” I said as I pulled off my tank top and climbed into my chair.

The class applauded again, and Mr. Robinson was smiling. I loved it when I could help a virgin. Mr. Robinson put down his book and walked over to me. He moved behind me and pushed his cock into me. He grabbed my breasts and started pumping into me.

“Class, let’s take a short break and show Cassie our appreciation.” He said as he pumped into me.

The class erupted and then I had a cock in my mouth. I sucked it with enthusiasm. I loved appreciation time. The class ended and Mr. Robinson helped clean my pussy as I drank the leakage. There was a lot, I think most of the boys appreciated me more than once. I pulled on my tank top.

“Thank you, Mr. Robinson.” I said and looked down at him. He tossed the wet paper towel in the trash can and stood up.

“Thank you, Cassie, I am glad you are in my class. You are a remarkable young lady.” He said and I smiled.

I headed to 5th period, and they knew about Steven. They congratulated me a lot, but we did not do appreciation time. The leakage was still substantial, there were a lot of boys in 5th period, it was always a good way to end the day. I headed out and started back towards my dorm. There was a basketball game tonight and I wished I could go. I loved watching the boys and the fathers in the stands liked having me there, it helped keep them calm if the game was exciting. Something about fucking a pretty girl that keeps you calm. I also liked the celebration in the locker room if they boys won. The cheer girls would have to take care of the celebration tonight as I had a shift at the restaurant.

I got to my room and put on my waitress uniform. I liked it, it had buttons all the way down the front and that made it easy if I needed my breasts out. I walked out and waited for the bus. The driver pulled up and he was holding his cock, it was big and black and had a wonderful curve to it that felt so good inside me. I walked up the steps and straddled him. His cock moved up inside my guts and I leaned over on his chest. He closed the door and started driving. The vibrations of the bus and the bad condition of the roads made for a nice trip. When we got close to my stop, I started bouncing on him. He pulled up to my stop and he blasted a big load up in me. I sat there for a couple of minutes; I just loved the way his cock felt in me.

“You like old Nathan’s cock, baby girl?” He said, he had a lot of gold teeth. I got a weird image of gold teeth in my head. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

“Yes sir, it touches parts of me that no other does.” I said and those gold teeth shined again.

I climbed off him and looked at the people on the bus. They all smiled at me and some waved. I waved and smiled and walked down the steps. The diner looked relatively empty; dinner hour was a couple of hours away. Good, it would give me time to take care of the staff before we got too busy. I walked in and everyone waved. One of my regulars was sitting at his normal table near the door. I walked over to him. He undid two buttons and reached inside my uniform and grabbed my breast, he loved them.

“Nice to see you, Cassie. I missed you the last couple of days, my wife has been sick.” He said and squeezed my breast.

“I am so sorry Rick; I hope she is better.” I said and he pinched my nipple.

“Yes, she is feeling much better. She was able to suck me off this morning before I left for work. That is good, my daughter was getting tired of carrying the whole load. She is a freshman at the high school, maybe you know her?” He said.

“What’s her name?” I said as he undid another button and grabbed my other breast.

“Caroline, Caroline Thomas. She is a real cutie, long brown hair, a tight ass, and nice little titties.” He said.

“No sir, I don’t think I know her. Our school is big.” I said and smiled.

“That is ok, maybe I will bring her in one day. I would love to watch you eat out her little pussy.” He said and rolled my nipples in his fingers.

“That would be nice Rick, I would love to meet her.” I said.

“Ok, I will bring her on Friday, she gets out of school early. I guess I have to let you get back to work.” He said.

“Thanks, I will be back after I clock in and take care of the crew. What would you like today?” I said.

“I think I want the ass today; I have the butter and it is soft. I know how you like the taste of it after we lube up with the butter.” He said and pushed the small plate with the stick of butter on it to the middle of the table.

“You treat me so well, Rick. I will see you in a few minutes.” I said and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth and then kissing him on the forehead. I didn’t bother doing up the buttons, everyone liked my breasts anyway. I walked over behind the counter.

“Cassie, thank you for coming in early.” My boss said and wiped his hands on his white apron as he walked out of the kitchen.

“No problem boss.” I said and walked behind the counter. I grabbed my apron and put it on over my uniform.

I moved over in front of him and leaned over the counter. He lifted my uniform and pushed his cock inside my pussy.

“How do you want it today Cassie girl?” He said as he held his cock in me.

“Can we do normal for now and then maybe rough after closing? The baseball team had a game today.” I said.

“As you wish princess.” He said and started fucking me deep and slow.

I liked it when he called me princess. It made me feel good for some reason. I saw a flash of a face and then the face was screaming something. I leaned over and closed my eyes, boss always lasted a while.

The pain exploded again, and I cried. I felt a tear on my right cheek. It was mostly in my stomach and chest. The pain was deep and strong. I tried to shift a little, but I could not move. Was I tied down, why couldn’t I move? I focused and realized my left arm was bent and pressed against my chest. My right arm was free, and I moved it. I lifted my hand and looked at my fingers. I opened and closed my hand and watched my fingers move around. There was red nail polish on my fingers.

“Doctor, she is awake.” I heard that small voice again.

The young girl came up beside me and looked at me. She was smiling, her braces shined. Her brown eyes were pretty, and they were sparkling. Her hair was not in a mess, it was curled gently and fell over her shoulders. She was even cuter this time. She leaned over and I felt her kiss me on the lips gently.

“Good morning, pretty girl.” She said and looked at me with her face about six inches away from mine.

I looked at her and a familiar feeling hit me, did I know her?

“I love you.” She said and laid her head on my chest. She grabbed my right arm and put it over her head. She moved it slightly and then I started rubbing her head.

She smelled familiar. My mind was wildly processing, little pieces of scenes flashed across that I didn’t understand. Where was I? Who was I? Wait, my name is Cassie, they just made a wonderful chair for me that allowed me to fuck everyone easier. No, that didn’t seem right now. I looked around as I held the young girl. The pain was not so bad now for some reason. This was not a school. The people all had white coats on, and they were moving fast. I saw the lady from before walk up and smile at me.

“Hey, sweetie, it is so nice to see that pretty face.” She said and I looked at her. She knew me, why did I not know her?

I saw a man walk up and he was tall. He looked very important, he was wearing a suit and a tie, and his hair was perfect. His face was strong, his whole body looked strong. He was smiling and it looked like he didn’t do that often, his mouth looked like it was straining to hold the smile.

“Mike, she is awake.” The man said and his voice was deep and strong. It also sounded familiar.

I felt movement on my left and I looked over and saw a man lift his head off the bed. I was in a bed. His face looked awful, his eyes were puffy and red. His hair was all over the place. He smiled and looked at me. He reached up and touched my head. I tried to follow his hand, but my left eye did not work, I did not know why. I felt his touch on my head. He was gentle and he rubbed me. It felt comfortable and familiar. I looked back at the lady, and I was so confused. What was going on?

“Jennifer, be careful sweetie, don’t press on her abdomen.” The lady said and I felt a surge of memory hit me.

Scenes flew across my head; I saw lots of men and I saw the young girl running. She was naked and I saw her fall into the arms of a man. I turned my head to the left. That man. I looked back at the lady.

“Yes, sweetie, let the memory come back slowly. Just relax and it will all come back.” She said and the young girl lifted her head and looked at me.

“You saved me, please remember.” She said and I felt a horrible pain in my heart. My throat tightened up and a sob escaped my mouth. My chest exploded in pain, and I grimaced. The lady touched my arm.

I licked my lips and took a breath. I opened my mouth as I looked at my cute friend.

“Jennifer.” I whispered. I hoped she heard; I barely heard it. Her face lit up and she fell on me. The pain ripped through my chest again, but I held her head against me as the memories flowed back and the tears rolled down my right cheek.

“Oh Cassie, I was so worried. It was so scary; I have been crying for three weeks. How are you feeling? What hurts? Beth is better, she wants to come and see you. Do you remember her? Coach has not left the whole time. Doctor, can she hear me?” Jennifer said and looked at the doctor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.