Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 45: The CEOs

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45: The CEOs - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

The car continued the silent ride. Jennifer was still out. I had my head on top of hers as I held her. I looked at my watcher. He was staring at us.

“Thank you for coming to get us.” I said.

“You are welcome, I should have come sooner.” He said.

“Did you see everything?” I said and he nodded.

“Why do you think you should have come sooner, it was humiliating and gross, but I don’t think they could have permanently damaged us.” I said and I saw his face show emotion again.

“I guess I am getting tired of the brazen cruelty. There is punishment and discipline but neither of those involve cruelty for the sole purpose of causing pain.” He said and looked out the window.

“They did hurt us and there was no reason, we would have done all of that anyway. Well, not the last part, I would have struggled with that.” I said.

“They knew they could make you do anything if they hurt her.” He said and nodded at Jennifer.

“Yeah, they were right.” I said, I kissed the top of her head.

“How do you do it?” He said.

“Do what?” I said.

“Stay the way you are no matter what happens to you. I have been doing this for many years and have seen numerous girls in the situations you have been in. There has been only a handful that have survived even a part of what you have, and they were damaged beyond repair. How are you able to do what you did with Lenny and then put up with those cruel fuckers.” He said.

I thought about what he said. How did I do it? I had Jennifer to think about first and the fact that she needed me. I seemed to get help from Becky exactly when I needed it. I was worried about her; I haven’t seen her in a couple of days. I hope she is alright. I had other people in my life that were important, my mind was too muddled at the moment to remember them all.

“I have friends and a reason to fight.” I said and kissed Jennifer’s head again.

He shook his head and looked out the window. It was weird to see him like this, I hope I didn’t break him, Victor would me mad.

“Are you ok?” I said softly and he looked at me. He shook his head and smiled.

“Yeah, I am fine. You don’t have to add me to your list of dependents.” He said and his face looked more normal.

“Ok, if you need to talk, feel free, you seem to always be around.” I said.

“Thank you.” He said.

“Thank you for helping us, I think they were scared of you.” I said and he chuckled.

“Yeah, I was very close to breaking a handler code as well as a couple of legs.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you for that, I am sure most of the girls do not get this type of protection.” I said.

“No, not really.” He said.

The car pulled into the warehouse room. I saw more guys loading a white truck. Another truck looked to be ready to leave, there were two men talking at the side of it and then I saw them climb in the truck and drive it through the door. Another truck pulled into position. Our driver opened the door, and I crawled out. My watcher picked up Jennifer and carried her. I followed him through the halls to our room. It felt strange to walk through the halls in regular clothes.

We got in the room, and he placed Jennifer on the bed. I started taking off my clothes. I dropped my shirt and let my skirt fall to the floor. I slipped my panties off and sat on a chair to start taking off my shoes. My stomach rumbled and I jumped up and threw up again in the toilet. I spit to clear out my mouth and he was next to me, holding my hair again. There really wasn’t much left in my stomach but it still felt strange. I realized I probably should be hungry; I had emptied my lunch and everything else that was in me back at the store.

“Thank you again.” I said and sat back on my legs. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth.

“Are you ok?” He said.

“Yeah, I will be ok. Probably need to get something else in my stomach.” I said.

He moved over to the bed and started carefully pulling Jennifer’s dress off. He dropped it on the floor and then pulled her panties down and off. I moved over and sat on the bed and started untying her shoes. I heard the door.

“Time for food and fucking, ladies.” I heard and the white food guy walked in. He froze as he saw my watcher. He put the tray down on the table and the black food guy put his tray down as well.

“Protocol 12.” My watcher said and they nodded and left immediately. I looked at him.

“What was that?” I said, looking at the door expecting them to return with some torture device or something.

“Your master and your handler have authority to override normal process when necessary. You will not have to fuck for food tonight.” He said and pulled off her shoe and sock. I stared at him as I held her other foot.

I pulled off her shoe and sock and then got to my knees and hugged him. I felt his arms slowly move around my body. I held the hug for at least 30 seconds and then I whispered.

“Thank you for that, that was very kind. That is very rare around here.” I said into his ear.

“You’re welcome. I will send the doctor in to check on her. You need to eat after ... you know.” He said and I smiled.

“You mean after blowing chunks at the store?” I said and he chuckled.

“Yeah that.” He said and stood up, my arms falling off him. I looked up at him.

“Do you want me to reassign them?” He said.

“Just the white one.” I said and he nodded.

“Your next assignment is in two hours. You will have to go alone if she is pulled by the doctor. I will be back to get you in an hour for that.” He said and I nodded.

He turned and left. I watched him leave and I thought I may have gotten a new team member. I looked down at my little friend and she was cute even unconscious. I hoped she wasn’t lost. I snuggled up next to her and touched her cheek. I moved some hair off her pretty face. I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and then her soft lips.

“We are safe sweetie; you can come back to me now.” I whispered and kissed the tip of her nose.

I was worried as she did not open her eyes. Her breathing was slow and deep. It would destroy me if I lost her. I put my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arm around her belly. She was so warm. I looked at her small breasts and I saw the marks left by the clamps. My heart hurt for her. I closed my eyes and tried to give her strength.

I heard the door, and I looked up. Becky was walking over, she had on the white dress and her collar. She knelt next to the bed and looked at Jennifer.

“Becky, what are you doing? You should not be here; you will get in so much trouble.” I whispered.

“Relax, my friend needed me, and I had no choice. Anyway, I have this schedule figured out, ten minutes after the food guys bring dinner there is at least an hour break before housekeeping comes to collect the trays and clean the room. No worries.” She said and kissed Jennifer on the cheek.

“She is so pretty.” She said.

“Yes, I am worried about her.” I said.

“This was a tough one?” She said.

“Yeah, it was, for both of us.” I said.

“But you are ok. You are so strong; she is lucky to have you.” She said.

“I didn’t feel strong today. I could not stop them from hurting her.” I said.

“You will not be able to stop her from being hurt, you just have to help her work through it. Keep reminding her why she is fighting. Keep talking about those mom hugs and Willie.” She said and I remembered them again.

“Thank you, Becky.” I said.

“Hey, would you mind if I got in there with you guys? I haven’t had a hug in a while, my watcher is not as lovey as yours.” She said and smiled.

I lifted my arm in half a hug and she pulled off her dress and climbed in behind me. I felt her firm breasts move against my back and she wrapped her arm around me and held my injured breast gently. I put my arm on hers and it felt so nice and warm to be held. I closed my eyes again.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I opened my eyes. The doctor was looking at me and smiling. I did not feel Becky behind me, she must have snuck out while I was asleep.

“Hi doc.” I said softly.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” She said and knelt by the bed.

“I am ok, she won’t wake up. They hurt her.” I said and she looked at Jennifer.

She put her hand on her forehead and then she put her stethoscope on her chest and sides.

“She is ok Cassie, everything sounds good. She is just out due to the trauma; her body knows it needs to repair itself and it shuts down. She will be fine.” She said.

“Ok, it is just scary.” I said and she touched my arm.

“She is lucky to have you, most girls have to go through this alone. She will recover faster with you around.” She said.

I looked at Jennifer again and she just looked like she was sleeping. This was more than sleeping though. I looked back at the doctor.

“We have another assignment tonight.” I said and she nodded.

“I am going to pull her. She needs more time to recover, I hate it when they schedule these things back-to-back.” She said and I shook my head.

“No, I can’t go alone.” I said softly, trying not to cry.

“You will be fine.” She said and I looked at her.

“I know I will, but she won’t. It is an overnight, I don’t want her to wake up with me gone. She will be scared and alone, I don’t know if she can handle that. I can’t lose her.” I said and my tears started to fall down my cheeks. I kissed Jennifer’s cheek again; I saw a tear fall from my cheek and hit her skin. Her eyes fluttered open.

“So dramatic.” She said softly and smiled. I laughed and cried at the same time and put my head on her chest. I looked at the doctor and she was crying.

“Very funny. You are a real comedian.” I said and she laughed.

“Doc, I am ok to go tonight. I wouldn’t want Cassie to break down, she is very fragile.” Jennifer said and I smiled.

“You girls are going to destroy me slowly, one tear at a time. Jennifer, does anything hurt?” The doctor said and wiped her eyes.

“Honestly, the only thing that still hurts is my pussy. Those clamps were very painful.” She said and I picked up my head.

“Are you just wanting us to look at your pussy?” I said and she smiled.

“Maybe.” She said softly.

I moved off her and spread her legs. I saw the marks from the clamps, and I touched them gently. She flinched. The doctor moved over and looked at her. She touched both lips and Jennifer flinched and moaned at the same time. I looked at her and she looked embarrassed.

“Sorry, it hurts and feels good at the same time.” She said and I chuckled.

“Cassie, I will leave you some salve that will deaden the pain a little. There is no damage other than bruising, it will heal on its own relatively quickly. You will have to spread it on her, I hope it is not too painful for her.” Doctor said and smirked.

“Yeah, she will just have to tough it out. Will she really be ok for tonight?” I said.

“Yes, she will be fine for tonight.” Doctor said and handed me a tube.

“Thank you doctor.” I said and took her hand and squeezed it.

“I will see you girls tomorrow; Victor wants a full workup before Wednesday.” She said and stood up.

I nodded and she turned and left. I looked back at Jennifer.

“So, I have to rub this stuff on your sore pussy. Are you sure you can handle it?” I said.

“It will be hard, but I will do my best.” She said and smiled.

“You are a sneaky little girl, were you even asleep?” I said and squirted some salve on my finger and started rubbing her tender pussy lips. She closed her eyes and moaned.

“Cassie, I cannot wait until we can just touch each other all we want without having to put up with men fucking with us all the time. I feel like it will happen one day.” She said and I looked at her.

“Why are you feeling so hopeful all of a sudden?” I said and rubbed her lips some more.

“I don’t know, I guess I just think we are a good team. I saw what you did for me today and I feel like we can survive anything. I will try to be stronger.” She said.

“Baby, just the fact that you put up with what happened today, and you are ready for another assignment should let you know that you are strong enough.” I said.

“Why do I feel like what happened today will not come close to what is going to happen to us on Wednesday. Cassie, it is 30 guys. That is a lot, and I am pretty sure they are all going to be big and mean.” She said. I leaned over and kissed her gently on her mouth.

“They will not be as mean as us.” I said and made a mean face. She giggled.

“Yeah, make that face and that should scare them off.” She said and we both laughed.

I saw it in her eyes that she knew as well as I did that Wednesday was going to be bad. All we could do was try and not think about it too much. I hope this assignment tonight is not too hard.

I heard the door, and our watcher came in. He stopped at the table and lifted the metal lid. He frowned.

“Too bad, the chicken fried steak is phenomenal. Now it is cold, and it is not nearly as good like that.” He said and placed the lid back on the plate.

“Sorry, I fell asleep and then the doctor came in. I can eat it cold; I need to put something in my stomach.” I said.

“Nope, we will stop on the way, I am sure you will be ok with another burger, right?” he said and I smiled.

“Oh yes, definitely.” I said and he handed me a white dress.

We slipped on our dresses, and he attached the leash. We followed him back to the same dressing room we were in before. Peggy was working at a table, and she looked up. She smiled and walked over.

“Welcome back ladies. I heard what happened so we will start with a shower. There are towels and product in the shower. Go ahead and meet me back here.” She said and removed our collars.

I took Jennifer’s hand and we walked into the shower. The hot shower felt good, I scrubbed extra hard, seems I am scrubbing off pee a lot lately. I hope that is not a trend. We washed each other’s hair; it is always better when someone else does that for you. We finished and wrapped the towels around us and walked back to Peggy.

“You guys are precious. Sit right here and I will dry your hair. The request tonight is for no ponytail, I am looking forward to seeing what we can do with you. Cheryl will come over and do your hair once I get it dry.” She said. I sat in the chair, and she started to brush my hair.

For the next few minutes, I felt like we were in a spa. The lady, I guess Cheryl, came over and started working on our hair. She straightened mine and my blonde hair looked amazing as it hung over my shoulders and down my back. She curled Jennifer’s and her dark hair was dramatic as it curled gently and hung to the middle of her back. It looked a lot like when I did it for Randall that night but just a lot better. She was so cute.

Peggy came over with a handful of underwear. She had pink lace bras and panties for both of us. The lace was not totally sheer but looked very hot. She picked up a dress and put it over Jennifer’s head. It was a light blue silky dress with spaghetti straps. It hugged her body nicely but was not tight. You could see her curves slightly. I stepped back and looked at her. She was beautiful. Peggy slipped on some black heels and now the look was complete. She looked like a young girl ready to go to homecoming. She looked at me and she looked very happy. I burned that face and that look into my brain. This would give me more ammunition to fight harder to get us out of here.

I didn’t even notice anyone near me until Peggy lifted my arms and slid a dress over my head. It was similar to Jennifer’s, but it was silver and shimmery. It was tight and hugged me pretty good. The straps at the top were wide but my breasts were very obvious as they popped out of the top. I looked like the fun girl going to homecoming whose dress would probably be gathered at her waist in the limo on the way home with her legs in the air. I pulled the bottom down a little and it was a bit more presentable, but my ass was going to attract a lot of attention tonight. She put some black heels on me, and they felt very weird. Heels were not easy to walk in anyway but after being barefoot for forever it was even harder.

“You girls are fucking beautiful.” Peggy said and smiled.

I looked at her and then at Jennifer and I had to agree with her. I just hoped wherever we were going tonight would not destroy this look. I saw my watcher walking up and he smiled as well.

“You clean up nice.” He said. I looked at his face, yep, another team member. I suddenly felt a little bit better about everything for some reason.

Peggy sat in her chair as he took us away. We walked down the hallway, the sounds of our heels bounced off the walls. It was strange, these halls were usually very quiet. He took us through a door, and we were back in the big warehouse. There were not very many people around and there was no truck being loaded. Our driver opened the door and we climbed into the back. Our watcher sat across from us.

“Do you have any details on tonight?” I said.

“No, just that it will be in the hotel suite.” He said.

“The same one we were in with Lenny?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, the organization controls that hotel, that floor is used by Victor for client meetings. That particular suite is used for special clients.” He said.

“So, is this a senior member again?” I asked.

“No, this is a personal friend of Victor, but she does carry the same weight as a senior member.” He said.

“Ok, do you know her?” I said and he nodded.

“Yes, she is a very powerful woman, she is CEO of a major corporation and every so often she gets together with some of her friends, also powerful women and lets off steam for a night. Victor sends her a girl to play with.” He said.

“Play with?” I said.

“Yeah, she is gay as are a few of her friends but they are not involved with each other. They do enjoy letting loose so the girl provides an outlet for their sexual needs.” He said and I looked at him.

“So do you know if their sexual needs involve any punching or hitting with objects or possibly urinating in or on someone?” I said and he chuckled.

“No, they are just about drinking and sex, I have not seen anything strange. This should be an easy night for you.” He said.

“Would you be upset if I held off on being excited until I see how this turns out?” I said and he laughed.

“Not at all.” He said and I saw us pulling up into a Burger King. My stomach rumbled.

“Oh, Thank God, I really need something normal in my stomach.” I said.

“I figured.” He said.

The burger and fries tasted just as good as yesterday. I could get used to this eating without fucking thing. We pulled up into the hotel garage and we scrambled out and straightened our dresses. I still could not get over how pretty Jennifer was, I just found myself staring at her. He cleared his throat, and I broke out of my trance. We followed him into the elevator and were soon walking down that same long hallway. I found myself looking at the doors now and wondering what was going on in the other rooms on this floor.

We stopped at the same door at the end of the hall, and he knocked. A pretty lady answered the door. She was older, maybe 40 or 50 and dressed very professionally but I saw her shirt open a little and her hair was down and looked a little unbrushed. She had a glass of liquid in her hand.

“Tommy, it has been a while.” She said and smiled.

“Gladys, it is nice to see you again. Starting a little early?” He said and smiled.

“It has been a rough month my boy. The shareholders were particularly hostile, and my executive board is filled with cowards. I have earned this little vacation. Oh my God.” She said and looked down at me, Jennifer was sort of hiding behind our watcher. I took her hand and pulled her next to me. The lady’s eyes got even wider when she saw Jennifer.

“Tommy, are you serious?” She said and knelt in front of us.

“Yes, Gladys, Victor sends his regards, and his two best girls.” He said.

“My sweet lord, they are precious.” She said and touched my cheek. Her hand was warm and soft.

“They are new.” He said.

“How old are you sweetheart?” She said and stroked my cheek.

“I am 16 and she is 14.” I said and she gasped.

“I am going to have to stop drinking, I don’t want to miss a minute with you two. Holy Jesus, you are pretty.” She said and touched Jennifer’s cheek. I could not stop myself from smiling, I liked this much better so far than anything we have seen since the night with Randall. I hope this continues.

“Tommy, I am so sorry, come in.” She said and stood up. She took my hand and led me into the room. I pulled Jennifer along behind me.

There was another lady sitting on the couch and she looked up as we walked in. She looked a little older than the first lady and her eyes followed us as we were pulled in front of the couch. I saw our watcher sit in his normal chair near the door. The first lady, Gladys, sat on the couch next to the other lady and they both looked at us.

“Girls, this is Sally. What are your names?” Gladys said.

“I am Cassie, and this is Jennifer.” I said and the ladies smiled.

“What grade are you guys in?” Gladys said and I remembered school all of a sudden. My classes and cheer practice and of course Pennington.

“I am a sophomore, and she is a freshman.” I said and Sally gasped. Gladys laughed.

“Yes, they are very young. Are your panties as wet as mine looking at them?” Gladys said and Sally slapped her on the arm.

“Girls, Sally is shy, but she will get very excited after she has a couple more of these.” Gladys said and held up her glass.

“Oh, fuck you, Gladys.” Sally said and hit her again.

“Promises, promises, I have been trying to get you to do that for a long time.” Gladys said and Sally blushed.

“So, girls, do you want anything to drink? I know you are too young, but you are going to be doing grownup things tonight so there are no rules.” Gladys said.

“No thank you Ma’am.” I said and she smiled.

“You are so pretty, come here sweetie.” She said and scooted to the edge of the couch. I stepped up to her and she spread her legs so I could step closer. She put her hands on my hips and sighed.

“So soft but so firm, I love the young ones.” She said and ran her hands up and down my sides.

“You always have, but these are even young for you.” Sally said.

“I know, I will have to send Victor a nice thank you gift.” She said and ran her hands down past my dress onto my thighs.

“We are going to have a wonderful night.” She said and looked at me.

“Are you going to hurt us ma’am?” I said, figuring I would get everything out in the open. Her face changed and she frowned.

“Do people hurt you baby?” She said and moved her hands back to my hips.

“Yes ma’am. We will do whatever you say, I just ask that you don’t hit us.” I said and she pulled me into a hug. Her face was on my belly.

“No sweetheart, we will be kissing on you a lot, but I promise no one will hit you.” She said and pulled back.

“Thank you, ma’am, we don’t mind the kissing.” I said and she smiled.

“Sally, I think we are going to like these two. Does she feel the same way as you, sweetie?” She said and nodded to Jennifer.

“Yes ma’am, she is a great kisser.” I said and put my arm around Jennifer.

“Oh, I am so looking forward to tonight.” She said and I heard a knock on the door.

“Sally, can you get that, I am sure that it is Helen and Frankie. I can’t seem to let go of this sweet thing.” Gladys said and held onto my hips.

“Here we go, girls, I apologize ahead of time for her, she will be like a blanket that you can’t get off.” Sally said and stood up and walked to the door.

I looked back at Gladys; she scooted back on the couch and pulled me onto her lap. I sat sideways, she put an arm around my back and the other hand touched my cheek. She turned my face towards her and kissed my lips gently. Her lips were soft, and her hand moved to my neck and pulled me closer. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and pulled back quickly, and she looked at me.

“God Damn, I could fall in love with you so fast. You are perfect.” She said and kissed my lips again.

As she kissed me her hand moved down my side and then onto my lap. She continued and her hand touched my thigh below my dress. Her touch was electric, it felt so nice to have someone be gentle with me. She pulled back and leaned her head back on the couch.

“You taste so good. I cannot wait to taste the rest of you.” She said softly and I felt a tingle in my pussy. This woman was actually making me look forward to the rest of the night.

I heard more voices and I saw two more ladies walk in the room. One of them was the same age as the others but the last one was younger, almost like she would be the daughter of one of them.

“Helen, Frankie, welcome to our little party. This lovely creature on my lap is Cassie and her cute friend is Jennifer.” Gladys said and the older of the ladies walked behind Jennifer and put her hands on Jennifer’s arms.

“Gladys, where did you get these? They are precious.” The older lady said and rubbed Jennifer’s arms.

“Victor sent them.” Gladys said.

“Really, we usually get the worn-out ones with the dead eyes. This is a pleasant surprise.” Helen said and sat in the chair behind her.

Sally sat back on the couch next to us and put my legs on her lap. She unhooked the strap on my heels and took them off. She started rubbing my feet and I felt more electricity. This was turning out to be a pretty good night so far.

“Come sit with me little one.” Helen said and pulled Jennifer on her lap, her back to her. Jennifer looked at me and I smiled. She seemed to take a breath and relax.

Helen wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s belly and then moved them down to her legs. She ran her hands up under her dress and rubbed her thighs. I saw her pink panties peek out as her dress was scrunched up.

“Now that is a pretty sight. I think I need another drink. Frankie, can you get a round for us sweetie.” Gladys said and the younger lady jumped up and walked into the kitchen.

“Do you think tonight will be the night?” Sally said softly.

“If she doesn’t fall with these two cuties she never will. She is just being stubborn now.” Gladys said and Sally chuckled.

“These feet are very nice.” Sally said as she ran her fingers between my toes. It was feeling really good.

“I figured you would be all over that.” Gladys said.

“Ma’am, Jennifer really enjoys it when someone kisses her toes.” I said and Sally looked at me.

“Sally, you heard the girl. I take that as a challenge.” Gladys said.

Sally got off the couch and knelt in front of Helen and Jennifer. I watched her slip off Jennifer’s heels and then take her small feet in her hands. I noticed the blue polish still looked good. Sally picked up her foot and kissed her toes. I saw Jennifer’s eyes get big and she looked at Sally.

“You like that little one?” Sally said and Jennifer nodded.

“Sally, looks like you are in for a treat tonight.” Gladys said and her hand slid up my dress.

“Helen, do you mind if I munch on these toes while you have her on your lap?” Sally said and slipped a couple of Jennifer’s toes in her mouth.

“Not at all, I can feel her lighting up in my arms. Feel free.” Helen said and I saw her move her hands between Jennifer’s legs.

Helen picked up Jennifer’s right leg and put it over the arm of the chair while Sally kissed her left foot. I saw Jennifer’s panties easily now and Helen’s fingers as she moved over them. Jennifer had her head back against Helen with her eyes closed.

Gladys was now rubbing the front of my panties and I felt my pussy heating up under her touch. I turned to her and kissed her. She looked a little surprised and then she kissed me back. Her hand found my clit through my panties, and I moaned in her mouth. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I wrapped my tongue around it. She was a great kisser. She pulled back as Frankie handed her a drink. She took a big sip and then looked at me.

“Take a little drink sweetie, it will help you relax. This is going to be a long night.” She said and held the glass to my lips.

I took a drink and my mouth started burning, I started coughing. She pulled the drink away and set it on the table. She ran her hand down my arm.

“Sorry baby, Frankie makes them strong. You don’t drink much, do you?” She said.

“No ma’am.” I said as I got my breath back.

“No worries sweetie, I am sorry, we will just have to find something else to help you relax.” She said.

“You can just keep doing what you are doing.” I said and she smiled.

“Frankie, come sit here next to me and rub these cute feet.” Gladys said and the younger lady sat on the couch and put my feet in her lap. Her hands were soft and warm.

Gladys kissed me again and moved her hand up to my chest. She squeezed my breast through my dress as her tongue danced in my mouth. My body was heating up quickly between the kisses and the foot rubs. Gladys pulled back and looked at my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.