Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 41: Photo shoot

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Photo shoot - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I felt the soft breeze on my face, I looked up and the sky was clear. I heard the waves and felt the warm sand under my body. I could not move, my heart hurt, and I felt like my body was stuck.

“Aren’t you a pretty sight, laying naked on a beautiful beach.” Becky said and I looked up at her. She got blurry as the tears started.

“Becky, I need you.” I whispered and she knelt. She put her hand on my cheek, my wound did not hurt.

“I know baby, that was tough to watch. Remember what I told you about death scarring your soul?” She said and sat on her legs next to me. She continued to rub my cheek.

“Yes, I remember, is that what I am feeling?” I said and she nodded.

“Yes, it hurts in your heart. Watching someone’s life end is horrible and very difficult to process, especially when they are young.” She said and took my hand.

“She was so young and small; it was so sad.” I said and she nodded.

“I know sweetie, but you have to hold on, do not let this break you. Jennifer needs you; you do not want her to end up like Valerie. You can save her, but you have to stay strong.” She said.

“I don’t know if I can Becky. I can’t stop thinking about that poor girl and how she could have been one of my friends at school.” I said.

“Yes, do not stop thinking about her. Let it sit in your head, it honors her, someone needs to. It will eventually fade and fall into a spot in your mind you can access when you need it. Let her memory guide you as you keep fighting. She fought, right?” She said.

“Yes, to the very end.” I said and Becky smiled.

“That was her gift to you, she fought even though she knew it was hopeless. It is not hopeless for you; you have a chance. You have already figured out trainer guy and Victor is smitten with you, leverage that. You have also converted his son right under his nose. You have accomplished quite a bit in a week.” Becky said and I looked at her. I felt better immediately. How did she do that?

“Thank you for being here for me. I needed to hear that. Jennifer is really scared.” I said.

“Yes, she is. You will help her when you get her alone. Talk to her and tell her stories of life outside of this place. She will recover, she is a strong girl but only if you are there to help her. She is what you are fighting for, save her and she will save you.” Becky said and kissed my forehead.

“Becky, I love you.” I said.

“I love you too sweetheart.” She said and I smiled.

“Cassie, I love you, open your eyes and talk to me.” Becky said and I opened my eyes. Jennifer was looking at me, her eyes were wide, and she looked panicked.

“Hey pretty girl.” I whispered. I realized we were still in Victor’s bed, and she was wrapped around me in her position. I could feel him on the other side of me, his hand was on my hip.

“Cassie, you were crying in your sleep. I could not wake you up. Are you ok? I am so scared.” She whispered. I kissed her forehead and squeezed her thigh.

“I am ok, baby. We will be ok; do you want to hear more stories about sleepovers?” I said and she nodded.

I talked quietly and told her about my friends in middle school and how we had a rotation of sleepovers at each other’s houses. I told her about all the silly games we played and how we talked about boys. She smiled and closed her eyes. She was soon breathing slow, and I turned my head and put it against hers. I felt her hope flowing into me, I needed a recharge.

I opened my eyes as I felt someone touching me. I looked over and Victor was rubbing my leg. Jennifer was sound asleep and wrapped around the other side of me. He was smiling and moving his hand down my leg, he touched my calf and then my foot. He lifted it, bending my knee. He kissed my foot and then my toes.

“Perfect, every part of you.” He said as he held my foot.

He moved his hand down to my knee and lifted it, opening my pussy to him. He touched me between my legs, and I moved my hips a little. I watched him as he ran his finger through my open lips. I could tell I was getting wet for him as he caressed me. He moved closer and then I felt his cock at my opening. He lifted my leg and slid his thick cock into me. I closed my eyes and tried to relax as he stretched me again. He was moving slowly; I felt his cock pushing deep and then pulling out. It felt good but I was not sure I wanted to wake up like this. I tried to imagine it was Marcus doing this, I would like that. Why does it matter if it is a different cock, isn’t the act the same? I moved my hips as he pressed deep into me, holding my leg against his chest.

“Fucking special, so soft and warm. This pussy is going to make me millions. Baby girl, we will change this industry, you will be a huge star.” He said and smiled at me while he fucked me.

I looked at him as he took advantage of my fear. He showed me last night what happens to girls that do not obey. I had no choice right now; it was obedience or hanging. That was an easy choice. I turned my head and kissed the reason I had to obey. She was still sleeping calmly as my pussy paid for her security.

He pulled out and moved closer to my head. I looked at him and he was holding his cock.

“Open.” He said and moved his cock towards my mouth.

I opened and he released his cock, spraying his cum into my mouth. He dumped two more loads as I stayed open for him. He took a deep breath and rubbed his cock over my lips. I licked and sucked the head, clearing it of all the cum leaking out. He moved off the bed and walked into the bathroom. His body was strong and powerful, just like his cock. I heard the door close and then the shower started. I swallowed his seed and closed my eyes.

He came out of the shower in a towel. I watched him move around the room, he even moved powerfully, no wasted motion, everything with purpose. He walked into his closet and then came out dressed. He was buttoning his cuffs as he looked at me.

“Did you sleep well baby girl?” He said.

“Yes.” I said, telling the biggest lie of my life.

“I will have Tommy take you back to your room for breakfast, I have an early meeting with a client. After breakfast and training he will take you to makeup. You will like Serge; he is very good. Tommy will always be with you, you let him know if you need anything.” He said and started to wrap his tie around his neck and make a knot. I thought of Valerie and how she did not have a chance to make a knot with her tie.

“Ok.” I said and he smiled.

“I can’t wait to see the pictures; you will be fabulous.” He said and turned to walk back to his closet. He came out and he was putting on a coat jacket. He straightened it and then he looked like a porn kingpin again. He walked over and kissed Jennifer on the head and then he kissed my lips.

“I will see you girls this afternoon.” He said and left.

I watched him leave and then I saw my watcher was still sitting in the same chair. Was he there all night? Was he like a robot or something? He was looking at me with no expression. He stood and I flinched as I saw him move for the first time in a while.

“Get up, let’s get you back to your room.” He said and his voice did work. That was the first time I heard him say anything since we got off the plane that brought us here.

I shook Jennifer and she moaned. I kissed her cheek, and she opened her eyes. She looked tired. I kissed her nose. She giggled.

“Time to go back to our room, sweetie.” I said and she snuggled up to me.

“No, I want to stay here.” She said and wondered if I wanted to stay here as well.

Would it be better to just be Victor’s playthings. He would still have us make movies and send us on assignments. He would obviously fuck us often since I basically woke up with his cock inside me. I didn’t think we would even be given that choice and I am not sure I want to be here when he gets angry. I thought about that, and that was the deal killer for me if I ever got a chance to choose.

“No baby, we have to go back.” I said and sat up.

“Ok, you are a meanie.” She said and I laughed.

We got up and our watcher found some more white dresses for us. He led us back to our room, the hallways were very quiet, I wondered what time it was. There were no windows in the hallway, so it looked the same all the time. We got back to our room and pulled off our dresses. He took them and left. We sat on the bed. The sun was coming through the window at an angle that told me food would be here soon along with our morning cocks.

“Cassie, what happened to that girl?” Jennifer said softly. I took a breath and looked at her. She did not want me to lie but did I want to scar her soul?

“She is safe now.” I said, not exactly lying.

“Cassie, I know she is not safe. I can take it, tell me.” She said.

“They killed her sweetie.” I said and her lips started to quiver. She broke into sobs, and I held her and rubbed her back. She was still crying when the food guys came in the door. I looked up at them.

“Duane, I think we are in the wrong room, these plates are for 403. Ladies, we are very sorry, we will be back in about 20 minutes with the correct plates.” The black guy said. The white guy looked very confused. I smiled at the black guy as they left.

“Sweetie, it will be ok. I know how to keep us safe; Victor told me.” I said and she looked at me.

“What did he say?” She said.

“He told me how to keep everyone happy, if we do that, we will never be in that room or have anything like that happen to us.” I said.

“So, we have to do anything anyone says?” She said.

“Yes, but Victor likes us so he will protect us from the bad stuff.” I said, trying to spin this to make her feel better.

“Cassie, thank you for trying but getting fucked by 30 guys sounds like bad stuff to me.” She said.

“Oh baby, you just hold onto me, I will help you through anything they throw at us.” I said and felt tears run down my cheeks.

“I know Cassie, I know you will protect me, but you will take a lot of damage doing that.” She said.

“I can take it as long as I know I have your sweet kisses to help me get better. Do we have a deal?” I said and looked at her.

“Ok, but you have to let me take some every once in a while, I heal fast, right?” She said.

“Ok, I will throw you a cock every now and then.” I said and she laughed.

“How do you make me laugh when we are talking about things like this?” She said and I got a vision of Marcus saying the same thing to me, I missed him so much. His face and voice were starting to fade from my memory.

I held her for a few minutes and then the food guys came back. The white guy looked a little mad, but the black guy was smiling. They put the trays down on the table. The black guy stepped in front of me, and I moved him in front of Jennifer. He looked at me and nodded. The white guy stepped in front of me.

“We were told it was only mouth today.” Black guy said and I nodded.

White guy shoved his cock into my mouth, and I looked up at him. He had an evil smile, and he grabbed my head with both hands and drilled his cock into my throat. He held me against his crotch, I was ok, I knew that was coming so I took a deep breath. I was not going to give him the satisfaction of fighting him. I kept my hands down and focused on the small amount of air I did have. I heard the black guy say something and then I heard a hit. White guy pulled out and I took a deep breath.

“Dude, you fuck her up and you will not like what happens to you.” Black guy said.

White guy still fucked my face, but he was not quite as brutal. Jennifer was licking and sucking the black cock, it looked like he was enjoying it. White guy pulled out and shot his load into my open mouth. One of his loads hit me on the cheek. He stepped back and walked out. I lifted the sheet and wiped my face. Jennifer was swallowing as the black cock emptied into her mouth. He pulled out and she licked the head.

“Thank you, ladies, enjoy your breakfast.” He said and left.

I got up and lifted the metal cover. It was French toast again. Jennifer squealed when she saw it. We ate our breakfast, both of us happy not to continue our previous conversation. Maybe her soul would not be damaged if she didn’t have to see it. She seemed to be ok as I saw her take an incredibly large bite and struggle to chew it. Sometimes she looked so young and innocent, and this was only five minutes after she drained a black cock into her belly. I watched her and thought about what Becky said. I needed to save her so she could save me. What did that mean?

The door opened and coach walked in with the doctor. He was laughing and she was hitting him on the arm. Coach seemed to be adjusting quite well to being back here. The doctor walked over and looked at me. She touched my cheek over my wound.

“Cassie, it looks good.” She said and then knelt and touched my breast over my wound.

“Does this hurt anymore?” She said as she rubbed my breast.

“No, only if anything pushes against it right on the spot.” I said and she smiled.

“Good, that will stop in a couple of days, the muscle right under the skin is still healing. How do you feel otherwise?” She said.

“Ok, I guess. Nothing hurts.” I said and she touched my arm.

“I heard you spent last night with Victor. How did that go?” She said and rubbed my arm.

“He is scary. I got to watch a hanging.” I said and she gasped. Coach moved over next to me.

“What? Cassie, what happened?” Coach said and I saw Jennifer’s face.

“Comfort her, I will be ok.” I said and he looked at Jennifer. He moved over and put his arm around her and held her head.

“Do you remember the girl we saw through the window that was being beaten when we walked into his office?” I said and coach nodded. The doctor looked shocked.

“Well, her name was Valerie, she was from Georgia. Her daddy sold her to Victor when she was 14. After they finished beating her bloody, they put her on a table and fucked her for two hours on a live feed to the internet. The people on the feed voted how they wanted her to die. They chose noose so when they finished fucking her, they put a rope around her neck and slowly raised it until her feet were not touching anymore. It took about 30 seconds, and she stopped moving. After watching that he took me back to his bedroom and I tried to sleep. So, my night with Victor did not go very well.” I said and I was not crying.

Coach looked at me, he was holding Jennifer. She was sniffling. The doctor looked stunned; her hand was still on my arm. Her face looked sad, and I felt guilty. I had lashed out and hurt the three people that were on my side in this fucking place. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I grunted and grabbed my chest.

“Cassie, are you ok? What is happening?” The doctor said and looked me in the face.

“My heart hurts, I am so sorry, all of you are in my corner and I hurt you. I am just so angry and frustrated; I don’t know what to do. I feel like I go between being horrified and then feeling like it is not so bad here. Am I losing my mind?” I said and looked at her.

“Oh Cassie, you are not losing your mind. You are processing everything the best you can. In fact, it is remarkable how well you are handling it. Please tell me what I can do to help you.” She said. I took a deep breath.

“You have been wonderful, thank you for taking such good care of us. Will you be there on Wednesday?” I said and she nodded.

“Good, I have a feeling we will need you.” I said.

“Oh baby, I am so sorry. Mike, this is so wrong.” She said.

“Doctor?” I said.

“Yes, baby.” She said.

“The best thing you can do for us is to be there for us when we need you. Please do not try and save us, that will just get you hurt, and then we will lose you. I have a scar on my heart from last night but if anything happens to you my heart will break, please do not let that happen.” I said and she wiped a tear off her cheek.

“Ok, I understand.” She said. I looked down at my half-eaten breakfast and I was not hungry anymore.

“Can you guys go; I have to use the restroom and I have enough trouble in here without a crowd.” I said and coach laughed.

“Cassie, you are an amazing girl.” Doctor said and stood up.

“Thank you.” I said and hugged her.

“Take these pills and I will see you tomorrow.” She said and put two pill cups on the table.

Coach hugged Jennifer and kissed her forehead. He hugged me and it felt nice to be in his arms. They left in a little worse mood than they showed up in. I would have to do better tomorrow; I needed my little team in here. I sat on the toilet and my bladder exploded. Jennifer giggled as she sat on the bed.

“What’s so funny?” I said.

“It looks so weird to see you just peeing out in the middle of the floor. I will never get used to that.” She said.

“So, you’re getting used to being naked all the time and swallowing cum so we can eat?” I said.

“Yeah, I guess I am. Is that bad?” She said.

“No baby, it is not bad, we have to do our best to survive until we figure out how to get out.” I said and got up, wiping my pussy and flushing.

She got up and sat on the toilet. We both laughed as the sound of her pee rattled off the walls. I sat on the bed and wondered when the next cock would show up.

Trainer guy showed up around an hour later. He gave us our dresses and attached the leash. He led us to the gym and started us on our workout. We walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, he set it for a little faster, we were almost running. Then he took us through the machine for about 45 minutes. It was an intense workout. I was soaked with sweat as he led us into the dressing room.

“Girls, you have to take a thorough shower, wash your hair well. You will be going to makeup, and you need to be clean.” He said as we stepped into the hot water.

We scrubbed each other and it did feel nice to wash my hair. I felt the cleanest I have since we got here. We wrapped our towels around us, and he led us back to our room.

“Why are we going to makeup?” I said and he looked back.

“Cassie, you are doing a photo shoot today, they will touch up anything they need to, and you will get a bit of a makeover.” He said.

“A makeover?” I said.

“Yes, they will shave you and give you a pedicure and manicure. Toes and fingers have to look good in front of the camera.” He said.

“They are taking pictures of my toes?” I said and he chuckled.

“You have no idea how many people want to see your toes.” He said.

“That is weird.” I said and he laughed. It was nice to have trainer guy be a regular dude.

We got to the room and pulled off our dresses. We sat on the bed, and he looked at us.

“I will stretch first.” I said and stood.

He stretched me but did not play with my pussy. I looked at him and his eyes looked different. I wonder if he was the same with all his girls or was he just different with us because I called him out on his fear of Victor. He stretched Jennifer and then she sat next to me on the bed.

“They told me it had to be mouth today.” He said.

“Yes, but that is ok.” I said and untied his pants.

I pulled out his cock and took it in my hand. I sucked the head and took most of it in my mouth. He groaned. I pulled off and then Jennifer kissed the head. He looked down and she ran her tongue over his head. He looked like he had seen a ghost. I chuckled and grabbed his balls. He moaned and closed his eyes. Jennifer sucked him into her mouth, and I licked up his shaft. I moved to the top and kissed her with his cock between us. We both ran our tongues over the head, and I looked up to see him watching.

“Do you like what you see?” I said and he nodded.

“This is amazing, I have never had anything like this happen to me.” He said and it hit me that all the other girls I have seen have been alone.

I licked down his shaft and then sucked his balls into my mouth. I rolled them around and slowly let them fall out. Jennifer was bobbing her head up and down. I heard him groan and I saw her cheeks bulge. She held him in her mouth and sucked him dry. She pulled off and licked his head clean. He stepped back and sat in the chair.

“Girls, thank you, that was phenomenal. I am so sorry I was cruel to you initially; it is easy to fall into that routine around here.” He said.

“I understand, there is not a lot of kindness roaming these halls.” I said.

“That is an understatement.” He said and stood up, putting his cock away.

“Thank you, Wendell, have a nice day. I guess we will see you this afternoon.” I said.

“No, I think you are going on assignment after the shoot.” He said and I looked at him.

“What? What kind of assignment?” I said.

“That is above my pay grade, I was just told you would not be available for training this afternoon.” He said and walked to the door.

“Cassie, Jennifer, have a good day, I will see you in the morning.” He said and left.

“Cassie, I am scared, what if the assignment is like Jameson?” She said and I hugged her.

“Let’s think of it more like Randall.” I said and she squeezed me.

We sat for a little while and then Tommy walked in. He handed us two dresses and we put them on, he attached the leash, and he led us out of the room. We walked in the direction of Victor’s office, but we did not turn down his hallway. We headed down a different hallway and then through another non-descript door. It opened to a salon. I saw a few chairs and a couple of girls getting hair done or nails. It looked like a regular hair salon but on a smaller scale. A young woman walked up and took the leash from Tommy.

“Thanks Tommy, they will be ready in 90 minutes, they need the complete workup.” She said and he nodded and left. She looked at us.

“Nice to meet you girls finally. I am Peggy, I will be guiding you through this adventure today. You are in for a treat.” She said.

“What will happen in here?” I said and looked around.

“First, we will get rid of all the stubble you have accumulated since you arrived, I am sure they didn’t give you a razor. Then we will do up your fingers and toes. I am seeing that is much needed.” She said and looked at our feet. I tried to hide my toes.

“Baby, it is ok, I understand. No need to be embarrassed. We will also do your hair and then apply a little bit of makeup. You two are very pretty so we won’t need much. We will have to touch this up.” She said and touched my cheek. I flinched.

“Does it hurt?” She said and ran her finger over my cheek.

“No, you just startled me.” I said and she smiled.

“I am sorry, most of the girls around her are used to being touched and don’t even notice anymore. Your reaction is actually refreshing. Come, let’s get started.” She said and led us through the room and over to an area with two tables.

Two ladies came up and pulled off our dresses. I noticed Peggy was fiddling with my collar and then she took it off. I put my hand on my bare neck, I shivered and looked at her. She put her hand on my shoulder.

“Relax, you don’t wear this when you are on assignment or doing a shoot. They will put it back on after assignment.” She said. She took off Jennifer’s as well.

“Do you know what our assignment is?” I said.

“Not all the details, we were just instructed to dress you like regular schoolgirls. My guess it is a client that has a thing for that.” She said.

“So, we go to that after the shoot?” I said.

“Yes, they will bring you back here and we will get you ready for the assignment. Tommy will take you from here to your location.” She said.

We got up on the table and then two more ladies walked up and started working on me. They shaved my armpits and my legs. Then they shaved my pussy and my ass. I never shaved back there; I didn’t even know there was hair there. They took us to another room and sat us in a big chair. Peggy walked up.

“Now you relax, this will feel really good.” She said and I leaned back. This chair was really comfortable.

I felt people touching me and I opened my eyes to see four ladies working on me. They each had a hand or a foot. It did feel very good as they all started massaging them all at the same time. I closed my eyes and enjoyed being pampered. I thought about what Victor said again. How many girls in those bad families would have a chance to be in this situation. I knew whatever this assignment was would involve us getting fucked a few times by God knows how many guys. Was it worth it for this kind of treatment? If I was on the street, I would get fucked by a bunch of guys anyway, but I sure wouldn’t be in a chair having four ladies massage me.

They finished and I looked to see my fingers and toes with bright red polish. It looked very dramatic. They helped me out of the chair and led me to another chair. A lady walked up and started working on my hair. It felt nice as she brushed and styled it. When she finished, I had a perfect blonde ponytail with a red ribbon in it. I looked over and noticed Jennifer had two ponytails with blue ribbons. Her dark hair was shining, and she looked even younger with the ponytails. Her fingers and toes had blue polish on them.

“Cassie, I love the red.” She said and I looked at my fingers. They haven’t looked this good in a long time.

“You are very cute.” I said and she giggled, running her hand through her ponytails.

Peggy led us to another room and sat us in a chair. There were two ladies sitting behind small tables with lots of makeup. She sat us in front of them.

“Ladies, Victor wants minimal coverage. Cassie will need a little on the cheek. Victor has requested we not try to cover up the breast mark, Serge will adjust.” Peggy said and the ladies started working on us.

They really didn’t do much, they did put some cover on my cheek, and you really couldn’t tell there was a wound there. They put shiny lip gloss on us and a little accent around our eyes. Jennifer was stunning as I looked at her. I imagined her in a prom dress with that look, I wanted to see that one day. I felt a little surge of strength run through me.

Peggy walked up and held out a robe. She put one on each of us. She led us out of the salon and down a small hallway. We went through a door and into a large room. There were a lot of cameras and lights and equipment. She walked us over to the other side of the room. There was a man talking very animated to two other men. They were nodding and then they left. The man turned around and he was wearing a beret and he had dark skin with dark hair. He had on small glasses, he looked at us and smiled.

“Lovely, I heard you were beautiful, but you are stunning. Peggy, you did great work again, thank you.” He said in a strange accent.

“It was nothing Serge, they are remarkable.” Peggy said.

“Yes, I can see that.” He said and she turned and left.

“Come ladies.” He said and started walking.

We followed him into an area with a big umbrella and some chairs. It looked like a set for a beach scene. There was an area to the side that had a bed with white sheets. I saw a small girl in a robe like ours talking to someone near the bed, she turned and started walking towards us. I saw it was Emma, the young girl from the garden. She looked very different. Her dark hair was in two ponytails, like Jennifer. Her fingers and toes had pink polish on them. She was smiling as she walked over. Her eyes were sparkling.

“Hi Cassie. I am so glad we are working together on this.” She said and even her voice was different.

“Hi Emma.” I said and she looked at Jennifer. She moved in front of Jennifer and touched her cheek.

“So pretty.” Emma said and rubbed her finger across Jennifer’s cheek.

“Serge, is everything looking good so far?” I heard Victor’s voice. I saw him walking up and shaking Serge’s hand.

“Yes, Victor, you have given me diamonds, it will be easy to create magic with these.” He said and Victor chuckled.

“I thought you would be pleased.” Victor said and looked at me.

“Cassie, you look like a dream. Very beautiful.” Victor said.

“Thank you, Victor.” I said and he smiled.

“Victor, I have three clothing shoots and then two other clients.” Serge said and Victor looked back at him.

“Oh, that is more than I thought.” Victor said.

“Yes, we have one other bathing suit client and then we have Jeune et Excité, they ordered an all-girl shoot and these three will be perfect. I will do that session before the Junge Fotzen spread. Are the boys ready?” Serge said.

“Yes, let Frank know when you need them, they will be ready when you are.” Victor said.

“Thank you, you treat me too well.” Serge said.

“Serge, you keep bringing in these clients and you will get everything you desire.” Victor said.

“Good, now go and let me work.” Serge said and Victor laughed.

“As you wish sir, ladies, I will see you later, you are in good hands.” Victor said and left. Serge turned towards us.

“Emma, it is nice to see you again. I am assuming you have no blemishes.” Serge said and she nodded, she was still looking at Jennifer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.