Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 39: HQ – 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39: HQ – 2 - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I heard a clicking noise and I opened my eyes. It was dark in the room, there was a little bit of moonlight coming through the window. I made out a small figure walking towards the bed. It started to climb on and then I saw it was Becky. She was naked and she crawled up next to me.

“Hey, girl.” She whispered.

“What are you doing here?” I said.

“They brought me here after you got here.” She said.

“Oh no, I am so sorry. Why did they bring you here?” I said.

“Don’t be mad but they knew I was your friend.” She said and I felt myself start to cry.

“Becky, I feel horrible, you are here because of me?” I said and she nodded.

“Please do not worry about me, I will be alright. I am so proud of you so far; you are adjusting well. You need to keep mapping out the place and start to figure things out.” She said.

“I am trying, so far they have taken me to the gym and coach took us to a garden last night.” I said and she nodded.

“I have seen the garden, it is beautiful.” She said.

“Yes, it is, but there are senior members walking around and we have to do whatever they say.” I said.

“Yeah, that is unfortunate, I ran into one and he just wanted to fuck my ass over and over.” She said.

“Coach said some of them are kind of mean. Jameson and Gregory are members, as well as Stratford.” I said.

“Becky, I am worried about Jennifer, we will have to make movies and they will be rough. She is so young and small.” I said and she smiled.

“You need to give her a little more credit. She is a strong girl, and she adores you, that makes her even stronger. You are actually feeding her strength. She will be fine as long as you stay strong. She may need some help occasionally, some of the things we will have to do are a little harsh, but just hang onto her and then you can bring her back, just like before.” She said.

“Did they tell you that you have to make movies?” I said.

“Yeah, I will probably have to start soon, I am in much better shape than you guys. I will let you know what happens.” She said.

“Thank you, I am sorry you are here, but I am also glad. I could use your help.” I said.

“Hey, that’s what friends are for, right? By the way, I need to ask you something.” She said and I felt her hand move onto my belly. She moved around Jennifer’s hand and leg and rubbed my stomach.

“What?” I said.

“I love the way you take care of her, but you need some love as well. When was the last time you let her love on you?” She said and I looked at her. I opened my mouth to answer and then I realized I didn’t know.

“Yeah, that’s right, it has been a while. She wants to help you; it is ok to ask, hasn’t she said that a lot?” She said and I felt her hand move between my legs.

“Yeah, she has.” I said and her finger slid between my lips. I moaned softly and moved my hips.

“Then let her take care of you, it will make her feel good and it will make you feel really good. I have a feeling she is very talented down here.” She said and touched my clit. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth.

“Becky, that feels so good.” I whispered as she rubbed my clit.

“I know, you are trying so hard to be the protector but let your guard down around her occasionally and ask her to love you.” She whispered. I could feel my body starting to hum, it felt like a little shiver.

“Ok.” I whimpered and closed my eyes.

Becky softly rubbed my clit and then down my open lips. She touched me so perfectly, like she knew exactly what I liked. How did she know these things? She touched my clit and then I felt her warm lips on my nipple. I felt a little stronger shiver, it had been a while, my orgasm was having to plow through a lot of obstruction. I tried to relax and let it move up my body. It was moving slow but it was coming, the anticipation was electric.

“Becky, oh God ... hmmmm” I was mumbling as she played my body.

It finally made it to my crotch and then it blasted through the rest of my body, like it was exploding out of my clit. I shuddered and then stiffened. It felt so good to let go, I bit my hand to try and not wake Jennifer. My body was now shaking gently, and the pleasure was echoing through me, like it was bouncing off my skin and hitting me again. I slowly calmed down and opened my eyes. Becky was smiling at me.

“How did that feel?” She said.

“It was wonderful. Thank you so much.” I said.

“Not a problem but you know it will be even better with her little tongue down there.” She said.

“Oh God.” I said and shivered.

“Yeah, see, all you have to do is ask.” She said and kissed my nipple.

“Thank you, Becky.” I said and she smiled.

“I have to go, don’t want to get caught in the hallway, I hear the dungeon is no joke.” She said and started to climb off the bed.

I watched her cute ass wiggle as she walked to the door. She turned and blew me a kiss and then left. I felt another shiver and then I closed my eyes. I felt so much better.

I felt movement and then I opened my eyes. The room was lit up with sunlight, I stretched my arm up and yawned. Jennifer was still wrapped around me. I rubbed her smooth leg, and I heard her moan. She wiggled and moved her leg farther over me. I felt her warm pussy against my thigh. She was rubbing it gently against me as she laid there. I pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning, pretty girl.” I said and she opened her eyes.

“Good morning, what time is it?” She said.

“I have no idea; I only know it is morning because of the sun.” I said and she looked up at me.

“Do you think they do that on purpose, not let us know what time it is?” She said. I thought about that for a minute.

“You might be right; you tend to lose connection to reality quicker when you don’t know the time of day. The only way we can measure time are the meals.” I said.

“Right, and those come with a price.” She said.

I thought about something Jameson said that I thought was just mad rambling at the time but now it made sense. He said there would come a day when I would only think about the next cock, I wonder if that was what they were doing, having us only measure time by the next time we got fucked. It was a brilliant mind-altering technique, especially if they wanted to create sluts.

Just as that thought crossed my mind the door opened, and the two food guys walked in. The smell was amazing again, my stomach woke up immediately. They put the trays down on the table and walked over to the bed. They were smiling at us.

“Sweetie, we have to get up. Breakfast is here.” I said and she moaned.

Jennifer sat up and then laid back down, spreading her legs. I noticed she didn’t even open her eyes. The white guy stepped up and sunk his cock into her. She lurched her body and groaned. He grabbed her legs and started pumping into her. Her breasts were bouncing slightly as I watched her get fucked for breakfast.

“It is a nice thing to watch. That is why you two are so hot right now, everyone either wants to fuck you or watch you get fucked. I haven’t seen this kind of buzz around here for a couple of years.” The black guy said, and I looked up at him. He was holding his cock and stroking it slowly.

His cock was nice as I looked at it closely. The head was large, and the veins were obvious as they ran down his shaft. It was long, maybe 8 inches, and relatively thick. Not Marcus or Willie category but above average. I leaned over and took it in my mouth. He groaned.

“Fuck, that is nice, I was hoping to get in that hot little mouth soon. I am glad I don’t have to use my choice.” He said and I pulled off his cock.

“What choice?” I said and he smiled.

“Each hole has to be touched each week so if we get to the end of the week and you haven’t chosen them all then we get to choose.” He said and I held his cock, I could feel his heartbeat.

“Great, something to look forward to.” I said and he chuckled.

“Yeah, Fridays are usually ass day.” He said.

Well, that is just great. I really needed to ask for a rulebook, it would make life so much easier. I sucked his cock back in my mouth. I grabbed his balls and then ran my mouth down his shaft to his balls and sucked and licked them. His cock throbbed as I worked on his sack, he obviously liked that, something to remember. I moved back up and then took him deep in my mouth. I kept pushing and he slid down my throat. I heard him say something and then my lips were against his crotch. I held him there and enjoyed his cock filling my throat.

“Fuck, baby, that is awesome.” I heard him say as I pulled off his cock slowly.

I smiled at him and then licked his head; I knew he was close. I licked all around his head and he groaned and grabbed my head. I sucked him in and let him blast his seed into my mouth. I swallowed each load easily and then slid off him slowly, licking his head and then dropping his cock.

“Son of a bitch, that is the best head I have ever gotten. How old are you?” He said.

“How old do you want me to be, daddy?” I said and smiled. Oops, some whore slipped out.

He looked at me with a shocked look on his face. His cock lurched and I giggled. I heard a groan, and the white guy was bending Jennifer’s legs near her head and slamming down into her. He pumped three times and then got up. Her legs fell back onto the bed, still spread a little.

“I just love fucking cheerleaders.” The white guy said and put his cock away.

“Yeah, the flexibility is fucking hot.” The black guy said.

“Enjoy your breakfast girls.” They said and left.

I stood up and looked at the table. There were metal covers over the plates. I pulled one off and it was French toast. It looked very fancy with powdered sugar and a pretty piece of green mint leaf. There was syrup and butter in little cups and then a tall glass of milk. I grabbed it and drank a lot. I loved milk.

“Sweetie, it is French toast.” I said and her head popped up.

“I love French toast.” She said and jumped up.

The food was incredible again and it was like the portions were perfect. I was full but not too full. I was kind of looking forward to trainer guy. We both peed in the open toilet and then got back into bed. We held each other and kissed a little. It just felt good to be with someone that loves me.

About an hour later the door opened and the doctor came in, followed by coach. She was wearing her white lab coat with a pretty pink dress underneath. Her long hair was in a ponytail, she was so pretty. She knelt next to the bed and looked at us. She touched Jennifer’s shoulder and had her roll onto her back. She pulled off the bandage on her stomach and I was amazed at how much better it looked. She spread some medicine and put on a fresh bandage.

“Cassie, roll on your belly, let me start on your back.” She said and I rolled over. Jennifer got on the other side of me and put her hand on my back.

I felt the doctor pull off the bandage on my butt. She spread more medicine and then put a new bandage.

“Cassie, this one will be healed enough tomorrow that you won’t need a bandage.” She said and I rolled over on my back.

“Really? That seems fast.” I said and she smiled.

“I have really good medicine and you guys are fast healers.” She said and pulled the bandage off my thigh.

“This one is almost healed as well.” She said.

She finished with that one and then pulled the bandage off my breast. I grimaced as she did that.

“Still hurts, huh?” She said and I nodded. I was breathing slow and deep to try and fight the pain.

“This one will take a little longer, but it is looking good, you will not have a scar. Victor will be pleased.” She said.

“Doctor, are you the only doctor here?” I said and she nodded.

“Yes, I am very busy.” She said as she put a new bandage on my breast.

“How many girls are here?” I said and she looked at me. She looked at coach and he nodded.

“Right now, about 20.” She said.

“Have you seen a girl with a droopy eye?” I said.

“No, I have not.” She said and pulled the bandage off my cheek.

“She is my friend and I think she is here.” I said.

“Well, if she has not been hurt, I may not have seen her.” She said.

“Do all of the girls get hurt?” I said and she sighed.

“Yes, eventually, they do.” She said softly.

“Cassie, please don’t push. She has told you more than she should already.” Coach said.

“Sorry.” I said. She was very nice; I sure didn’t want to get her in trouble.

“That’s ok, sweetie, it is normal to want to know.” She said.

She finished with my cheek and then she handed me a cup of pills. I took them and swallowed them with a bottle of water. She stood up and looked down at us.

“You guys will be all healed in about a week. You will be able to take a shower in a couple of days. I am going to order two training sessions a day, I think you are healthy enough. Do you have any questions for me?” She said. I looked at Jennifer and she shook her head.

“No doc, we are good. Thank you.” I said and she smiled.

“Ok, see you tomorrow. Don’t forget the salve, twice a day.” She said and left the room.

“Coach, it is time for our salve. The tube is on the table.” I said and he got up and grabbed the tube.

He held it out to me, and I shook my head. He groaned.

“You do it. You can start with my front.” I said and he knelt. He started on my thighs. His hands felt nice on my skin.

He moved up to my belly and then he paused.

“My boobs need extra care, especially my nipples.” I said and gave him an evil smile.

“You are a bad girl.” He said.

“Yes, I am, and you love it.” I said and closed my eyes as he massaged my breasts.

He covered my back with salve and then took care of Jennifer. He stood up and put the tube back on the table. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out two more white dresses.

“There is something else I need to show you.” He said and tossed us the dresses.

We walked the opposite direction from the gym. We walked behind him as it looked like all the other girls we passed were doing the same. It looked so strange to see him leading us by a leash. I hadn’t thought about the collar, but I touched it, and I felt a little lock. Great, I guess this will be part of our permanent uniform.

We went through a door at the end of a long hallway. It was a stairwell. We went down three flights and then there was another door. It was black and looked like steel, it did not look like it had any way to open it. Coach pulled out a card and passed it over a box on the wall. The door clicked and opened. He led us through, and it closed behind us.

The air was warm and humid, I felt it immediately. He led us down a hallway and then there was another door. This one had a handle. He grabbed it and looked at us.

“You will see some things in here that are scary. You told me to tell you exactly what will happen. This is the room you do not want to end up in. Are you guys ok with seeing this?” He said.

Jennifer grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I looked at her and she looked terrified.

“Baby, we don’t have to go.” I said and she looked at me.

“No, we should see. We should see everything, we need to know, right?” She said. I kissed her forehead.

“Hold onto me. Close your eyes if you get scared.” I said and she nodded.

“Ok, we are ready.” I said and coach opened the door.

The first thing I saw even before we walked in was a naked girl hanging upside down. Her ankles had cuffs on them and there was a chain attached to them. Her arms were hanging down, her fingers barely touching the floor. Her long blonde hair was hanging down as well. Her body was very nice, her breasts were big, and they did not sag, her legs were long.

“Coach, is she dead?” I said. he grabbed her hair and lifted her head. I heard her moan and her eyes fluttered open.

“No.” He said and dropped her head. She swung a little.

He led us forward and there was another girl in stocks. Her head and hands were in a block of wood. She was bent over at the waist. Her head was hanging down, her brown hair covered her head and face. I noticed a big black man step up behind her. He was naked except for a black mask on his head. He grabbed her hips. He rammed forward and her head popped up. She groaned loudly and started crying. The man started fucking her brutally. I could see her breasts flying as her body was hammered.

Coach led us forward and then the room opened up. There were a lot of things that I had never seen and didn’t know what they were. I noticed more girls in various positions and attached to different contraptions. I looked at coach.

“Why are they here?” I said and he looked at me.

“They broke a rule, some worse than others. Most of the infractions are just being where they are not supposed to be. Those are minor like the first two you saw.” He said.

“Those were minor?” I said and looked back at the hanging girl and the girl getting fucked hard.

“Yes, you will see the major ones in a minute.” He said and I took a deep breath.

“What is a major rule?” I said.

“Saying no to a senior member.” He said and looked at me.

“Oh.” I said.

“You passed the first test yesterday with Floyd. That was not an accident that we ran into him.” He said.

“Did you set us up taking us to the garden?” I said and started to feel anger.

“No, Cassie, he was assigned to approach you no matter where you were. I really wanted to show you the garden, it is my favorite place.” He said and his face was calm, I felt my anger flow away, replaced by fear as I looked around.

He kept us in the same place, allowing us to look around. I saw a small girl hanging from the ceiling by two chains. She had blonde hair, and her breasts were small. She looked about the same age as Jennifer. Each of her hands were cuffed to her ankles and the chains were connected to the cuffs. Her legs were spread wide, her smooth pussy wide open. I saw a man moving a machine over, it was on wheels, and it had what looked like a pink plastic cock attached to it. The cock was massive, bigger than any one I had ever seen, even Marcus. He rolled it between her legs and the cock was touching her open pussy. She whimpered and started to struggle.

The man stepped back and pushed a button. The cock moved forward, driving into her pussy. She screamed as the cock entered her completely. She stopped screaming and was breathing fast. She moved her hips as the cock stayed inside her. The man pressed another button and the cock pulled out and then drove back in. She screamed again and the cock started moving fast in and out of her. She was screaming and struggling to try and get away. The man walked away as the cock hammered her continuously.

“Coach?” I said as I looked at the young girl getting pummeled by the machine.

“She will have to do the machine for two hours; she will get a 5-minute break and then the cycle starts again.” He said. She was crying now, and her head was hanging down, her body moving as the machine kept its pace.

“How long does she have to stay here?” I said.

“24 hours, all the punishments last 24 hours. She just started.” He said.

“What did she do?” I said. He walked over and picked up a card that was hanging from her neck.

“Refused a staff member.” He said.

“So, if we don’t fuck the food guys, we end up here for 24 hours?” I said and he nodded.

I saw another girl tied up with a lot of rope. It took me a minute to figure it out. She was on her stomach on a small table. Her calves were tied to her thighs, there was a rope connecting her legs going around her back, spreading her legs. Her arms were tied behind her and attached to the rope connecting her legs. There was a piece of leather on her forehead connected to a rope, pulling her head back. Her breasts were hanging down off the end of the table and there were clamps on her nipples with small weights attached, pulling her nipples down.

I could not see her face; her hair was covering it. It looked like she couldn’t move at all. I saw a man move up behind her and jam his cock into her pussy. She grunted and he started fucking her. She wiggled a little and her hair moved. I saw the droopy eye and I lost my breath. I moved Jennifer to coach, he put his arm around her. I ran over to my friend.

“Becky, what ... how ... please stop hurting her.” I said as I touched the cheek of my friend. The man behind her did not even acknowledge me, he kept fucking her.

“Cassie, it’s ok. I’m alright.” She said softly.

“Becky, this looks horrible. It has to hurt.” I said and looked closer at the ropes cutting into her skin.

“No, it’s fine. My uncle tied me up way worse than this. I will be ok. Do not worry about me.” She said.

“What happened?” I said.

“They caught me in the hallway.” She said and I gasped.

“You got caught after you visited me?” I said and she smiled.

“It was so worth it.” She said.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of her. It was a tall man; he was naked with the black mask on his head, and he was very muscular. He also had tattoos, a lot of them. His cock was hard and swinging in front of him.

“Mike, control your sluts.” The man said and rammed his cock into her mouth and grabbed her head.

I saw her close her eyes. Coach grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I was crying as I saw my friend getting brutally fucked from both ends. Coach pulled me along down the hallway, I was looking back at her. She was not crying or making any noise. It almost looked like she was smiling.

He stopped and put his hands on my upper arms.

“Cassie, you cannot interfere. That will get you in here just as fast. Do you understand?” He said and I nodded.

“Yes, coach.” I said and lowered my head.

Jennifer put her arm around me. She pulled me against her body and put her hand on my head.

“It’s ok, we will be fine. We have to keep going.” She said and I looked at her.

“When did you get so brave?” I said and she smiled.

“I have been watching you.” She said.

I looked at coach and he motioned that we should continue. Jennifer held onto me as we walked. There were a couple more girls hanging in various rope devices. Some were getting fucked and some were just hanging. He stopped and turned to us.

“Ok, the last thing I need you to see is what happens when you refuse a senior member. First thing, they get to design the punishment and can actually participate if they wish. Some of these are horrible but I need you to know how serious this is and how you must never do this.” He said.

I looked at Jennifer and she looked like she was ok. I looked at coach and wiped my face.

“Let’s go.” I said and he led us into another room.

There was a tall blonde girl hanging by her arms. They were cuffed together and attached to a chain. Her right leg was also attached to the same cuffs, pulling it straight up into the air. Her left leg was on the ground but just barely, she was on her toes. Her pussy was wide open as her legs were separated harshly into a wide split. There was an older man holding a small whip. He was wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The girl was begging him.

“Please sir, I am sorry.” She said.

“Yes, you are.” He said and swung the whip.

It hit her on the left thigh, and she screamed and jumped, she swung and twisted. I saw her ass as she twisted, and he swung the whip right across it. I saw the red mark it left. She screamed and her body thrashed in the air. He swung the whip again and hit her right between the legs. I saw the leather hit her pussy, her eyes got wide, and she did not make a sound. She gurgled and then tried to scream. Her scream was cut short when he swung the whip across her breasts. I saw them jump and she screamed louder than I have ever heard anyone scream.

I put my arm around Jennifer’s head and pulled her into my chest. I looked at coach. He pulled us out of the room. I heard another slap of leather on skin and then another gurgling noise followed by a hoarse sounding scream. He led us into another room.

I thought the last one was bad, but this was even worse. There was a young girl about Jennifer’s size suspended upside down. She was tied a lot, her small body was tight and constricted in the ropes, her head was hanging straight down, her dark hair was long. There was a large tub of water below her, her hair was touching the water. There was an older man standing next to her with a cane.

“No sound.” He said and she looked up at him with scared eyes.

He struck her across the back with the cane. She screamed and wiggled. He nodded and I saw another man standing next to a panel. He hit a button and she was lowered until her head was under the water. She thrashed and I saw bubbles coming out of her mouth. The man hit a button and she was lifted out of the water. She was coughing and spitting out water.

“No sound.” He said and hit her across her small butt.

She whimpered softly and was lowered into the water again. They kept her under a little longer and then lifted her. I saw her take a deep breath and then cough.

“No sound.” He said and hit her across her small breasts. They jumped and a red stripe appeared. She bit her lip but was silent.

“Good girl.” He said. He rubbed her breasts gently and then hit her again across her butt. She closed her eyes and clinched her mouth.

“Good girl.” He said. He rubbed her butt and then hit her on her back hard. She made a small noise as she grimaced.

“No, please.” She said and was lowered into the water.

They held her under longer, I could see her eyes, they were wide. Bubbles floated out of her nose. They raised her and water poured out of her mouth. She was still and then coughed up more water. I felt myself starting to shake. I could not move as she fought for her life. I wanted to grab the man and beat him with the cane.

“No sound.” He said and I turned to coach. He looked at me and then pulled us out of the room. I heard the cane hit her skin and she did not make a sound.

He led us out another door and into a hallway. I was shaking and trying to stand, I hugged myself. Jennifer was holding me, but I slid down the wall to the floor. I could not stop my body from shaking. Jennifer was rubbing my head. Coach knelt in front of me. He lifted my chin.

“You have to be smart and strong at the same time. You can beat this, but you cannot end up in there. You only get to go there once.” He said and I looked at him.

“Why did you show us that?” I said, still shaking slightly.

“So you have something to motivate you when you feel like it can’t get any worse. Yes, it can. Do not give up and do not stop fighting. Do you understand Cassie?” He said and I nodded.

He touched my cheek and pushed a stray blonde hair off my face. He looked like he wanted to cry. He pushed my hair behind my ear.

“Coach, will that last girl make it?” I said.

“Probably, that was Simpson, and she is one of his favorites.” He said.

“I don’t want to see the ones he doesn’t like.” I said.

“No, you don’t.” He said.

He helped me up and we walked back to our room. When we got there trainer guy was standing in the hall. He looked at coach.

“Mike, I saw you had them.” He said.

“Thank you, Wendell, for waiting.” Coach said and handed him the leash.

“No problem Mike.” He said and turned to walk towards the gym.

We followed and I looked back at coach. He was looking at us with a strange look on his face. I was starting to understand how serious this was. These people did not mess around. We followed trainer guy into the workout room. He put us on the treadmill again.

“35 minutes, ladies. We will stay on this until you work up to an hour.” He said and we started walking.

I welcomed the workout, my mind needed time to process what I saw. I was worried about Becky. Coach said you only got to go there once. I was pretty sure I knew what would happen if you messed up again. I needed to figure something out quick. I also needed to make sure we stayed out of that room. The 35 minutes flew by, and we took another whore’s bath. I would be very happy when we could take a real shower again. We followed trainer guy back to our room, wrapped in towels. He pulled off the towels and tossed them in the corner.

“Time for stretching.” He said and grabbed Jennifer.

He pushed her against the wall and pulled her left leg straight up in the air. I thought about the girl hanging with her leg in the air. The man in that room whipped her right on her pussy, I cannot imagine how much that would hurt. It hurt enough when Jameson whipped me, but this was another level. I was wishing I was bent over Pennington’s desk. I would welcome his paddle compared to what I saw.

I looked back and trainer guy was holding her right leg up. I saw her whisper something and he moved his hand down and pulled out his cock. He sank it into her and started pumping. That little sneak, she took the payment before I could even argue with her. I looked at her and she was smiling at me. I smirked at her, and she giggled. He finished her stretching and her payment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.