Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 38: HQ

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38: HQ - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I opened my eyes, and I was in a room. I could not tell if I was dreaming or if this was real. The walls were white with nothing on them. There was a single light fixture in the center of the ceiling. It was not on, the light in the room was coming from the only window. I saw there was a toilet and a sink, but they were out in the open, wonderful. There was a small white table and two chairs. I felt someone and looked to see Jennifer wrapped around me. We were both naked. I really needed to go to the bathroom.

I moved her hand off me and then sat up. My head spun and I put my hands down to steady myself. My body hurt a lot. I looked down at my breast and there was a bandage. There was a bandage on my thigh, and I felt one on my butt. I touched my cheek and there was one there as well. I tried to scoot but it really hurt to move. I groaned and tried not to cry or pee in the bed.

“Cassie?” I heard a small voice. I looked back, I felt a tear run down my cheek.

“Hey, pretty girl.” I said and smiled.

“You look like you are in pain.” She said and I shook my head.

“I am ok. I just have to go to the bathroom.” I said and she frowned.

“Cassie, please don’t lie to me. I love you and I want to help you when I can. It makes me feel bad when you hide things from me.” She said and I saw her eyes get wet.

“Baby, I am sorry, I keep forgetting how strong you are. Yes, my body hurts, a lot. I may need your help to get to the lovely toilet in the middle of our room.” I said and smiled. She looked over and saw the toilet.

“That is gross, we have to pee out in the open?” She said.

“Looks like it, at least they gave us some toilet paper.” I said.

“Great, that makes me feel a lot better. Where are we Cassie?” She said.

“Tommy said they were taking us to HQ.” I said.

“Who’s Tommy?” She said.

“I think he will be our handler.” I said.

“Our handler? Cassie, what is going on?” She said and started to cry.

“Sweetie, I will tell you everything I know but I need to get to the toilet, or we will be sleeping in pee.” I said.

She got up and helped me stand. Her cute body was full of red stripes and there was a big bandage on her stomach. She did not look very good either.

“How are you feeling?” I said as I shuffled to the toilet.

“My stomach hurts a lot and my pussy hurts on the inside. Did they whip me there?” She said.

“Yeah, they did.” I said and sat down. My pee hitting the water echoed through the small room.

She was standing in front of me, I put my arms around her waist and hugged her. She groaned and I pulled back. She grabbed my arms and put them back around her waist.

“Jennifer, I am hurting you.” I said.

“I don’t care, your hug makes me feel better. The pain is worth it.” She said and I hugged her.

I finished and wiped myself. She helped me stand and then sat me on the bed. She ran to the toilet and sat down; her pee started immediately. She looked at me.

“This is so weird.” She said and I nodded.

She finished and climbed back into bed with me. I held her and her skin felt good against mine, even though both of us were hurting.

“Cassie, what is going to happen to us?” She said. I looked at her and her eyes were still full of hope. I took a deep breath.

“They said there was a great doctor here that would help us get better.” I said.

“That’s good.” She said.

“Then we will make movies.” I said.

“What kind of movies?” She said. I took another deep breath.

“Movies where we have to do the things that Gregory and Jameson made us do.” I said and she frowned.

“Will all of them be like that?” She said.

“I don’t know baby. I hope not.” I said.

“How long do we have to do that?” She said and I looked into those pretty eyes.

“Until I figure out how to get us out of here.” I said and she smiled. I felt her snuggle closer to me.

I closed my eyes and tried to think. I had no idea where we were. I was pretty sure they would not do anything bad to us until we healed up. That would give me time to figure out some things. Coach said he would be here, I heard Victor say he would be helping with us. Victor sounded like he was very powerful, he made Jameson slink away. I wondered if we would meet him.

I heard a noise, and I looked up to see two men enter the room. They were carrying trays. I could smell the food as soon as they walked in. We both sat up. The men smiled and I saw erections in their pants, we were pretty, and we were naked, that was normal.

The men were average size, but their arms showed distinct muscles. One was black and one was white. They were wearing blue hospital clothes, like you saw doctors and nurses wear. The black one walked over and looked down at me.

“You girls hungry?” He said and we both nodded. I was very hungry; the smell activated my stomach.

“Ok, which hole?” He said and I looked at him.

“What?” I said and he chuckled.

“Gotta love the new ones.” He said to the other guy and they both laughed. He looked back at me.

“To get the food you have to fuck us, but you can choose what hole, they all count.” He said and I was stunned.

“What if we don’t want to do that?” I said.

“Then you don’t get the food.” He said and turned towards the door. He started walking out.

“Wait.” I said and he stopped.

“Yes, sweetheart?” He said.

“Pussy.” I said and he smiled.

“That works for me.” He said and put down the tray on the small table. He pulled a string and his pants dropped. His cock was hard, and it was a good size, not the biggest I have seen but I was going to definitely feel it. He looked at Jennifer.

“You have to both do it, or no one gets the food.” He said and the white guy stepped in front of Jennifer. He dropped his pants, and a rather large cock was swinging in front of her face. She started to cry.

“She is scared, she is very young. Give her a minute.” I said and took her hand.

“Baby, we will be ok. Think of Willie.” I said and she looked at me.

“Which hole?” The white guy said. She looked up at him.

“Mouth.” She said and he smiled.

He stepped forward and put his hand on her head. She opened her mouth, and he slid it in. He did not jam it in, he looked like he was not being too rough. I heard her moan, I hoped it wasn’t because of pain, and she put her small hand on his cock as she sucked him.

I laid back and spread my legs. The black guy stepped forward and slipped his cock into me. I grimaced as he pushed in. He looked at me and he looked like he was a little sad.

“You will get better quickly, Doc will be in soon, she is great.” He said and started pumping slowly in and out of my pussy.

I heard Jennifer gag, and I looked over. The white guy had both hands on her head, and he was holding her head against his crotch. She had her hands on his thighs, but she was not struggling. He started moving in and out of her mouth as he held her head. Her eyes were closed, and I knew she was thinking of the cafeteria and Willie’s gentle touch. I remembered it as well as the man between my legs kept fucking me. He was holding my thighs as he nailed me, he was not being brutal, but he was definitely giving me a thorough fucking.

I heard the man in Jennifer’s mouth groan and jam her face into his body. She was moving her hands a little frantically and he was clinching his butt. I watched as he pulled out, a string of cum hovered between her lips and his cock. She took a deep breath and lowered her head.

“Little girl, that was great. I will enjoy this assignment.” He said and pulled up his pants.

My man groaned and drove himself deep into me. I felt him lurch three times and then pull out. I could see my juices on his cock as he pulled up his pants. They turned and started to walk out.

“Doc will be in soon.” The black man said, and they left. I looked at Jennifer.

“Are you ok?” I said and she nodded.

“Yeah, I am ok. He was not as brutal as the others, I am not sure I want to do mouth again, but my pussy is still sore.” She said and stood up. She looked at the food.

“The food looks good; I love scrambled eggs.” She said and she looked like a normal little girl for a second, not one that just swallowed cum to get her breakfast.

The food was good, eggs, bacon, and toast. There was coffee, tea, and orange juice. I was very full when we were finished. I felt a little better. I laid down and she snuggled against me.

“That wasn’t so bad, at least the food was really good.” She said and I sighed. I did not want her to think that getting her face fucked to get eggs was ok. I felt a surge of determination to get us out of this mess. I wanted her to have a normal life, and this definitely was not anywhere close to normal.

“No, baby, they didn’t seem to be mean.” I said and she smiled.

“Maybe everyone here will be nice.” She said and I did not answer her. I was pretty sure that was not going to be the case.

The door opened and coach walked in. He looked at us and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Hi coach.” I said.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” He said.

“Not too good, it hurts a lot.” I said and he frowned.

“I am so sorry Cassie; I should not have let him do that.” He said.

“It was not your fault.” I said.

“Yeah, Victor wanted to move you here right away after the event at the Jameson house, but I talked him into letting Jameson take out his frustrations and leave you at school. I thought maybe that would keep you away from here a little longer. I am sorry I lost my cool, you ended up here anyway and you still had to take the punishment.” He said and I saw his eyes get wet. I put my hand on his.

“Coach, it is ok. We will get better. You saved us, he would not have stopped, he would have hurt us really bad.” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, he was pretty angry. I have to say I was glad Taylor stood up to him.” He said.

“What will happen to her?” I said.

“Nothing as long as you get better. Victor said that if your wounds don’t heal, he will have Jameson’s head and his entire family will be here.” He said.

“Coach, no, she does not deserve this. She tried to save us.” I said.

“Yeah, I know, hopefully she will be ok. Jameson is still pretty mad at her, but he doesn’t want to really hurt her, or he would have whipped her as well in the cabin.” He said.

“That is true.” I said.

“Has the doctor been in to see you yet?” He said.

“No, we just finished breakfast. Did you know we have to fuck the guys that bring us food, or we don’t get the food?” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, Victor feels like that is part of your training. You will be expected to service anyone at any time if it is ordered.” He said.

“What does that mean?” I said and he sighed.

“There are a lot of senior members that wander around here and if they desire you then you must do what they say, no matter where you are. There will also be special requests you will have to do like what you did with Randall.” He said.

“That was not bad.” I said.

“They will all not be as nice as Randall unfortunately. Most of these guys are more like Gregory.” He said.

“As long as they are not like his wife.” I said.

“There are women members, they are sometimes worse than the men.” He said and I felt Jennifer flinch. He put his hand on her arm.

“Girls, I am not trying to scare you. I am trying to let you know what to expect, I hope that will make it a little easier for you.” He said.

“I am sorry coach; I am just scared.” Jennifer said and he squeezed her arm.

“I know sweetheart, I am so sorry I got you into this. I will never forgive myself. You hold on to Cassie. You do what she says and always trust her, ok?” He said.

“Ok, coach.” She said and I hugged her.

“Coach, do you know when they will start the movies?” I said.

“Not for a while. They want you completely healed.” He said.

“What kind of movies will they be?” I said.

“Mostly they will be special requests from members. They have a specific fantasy, and they order a film to play that out. Unfortunately, most of those fantasies involve young girls, especially cheerleaders, and if they are sassy then that is a bonus.” He said and I took a breath.

“Oh, I see.” I said.

“Yeah, you are the perfect storm. Now you have Jennifer that you will do anything to protect and that adds another level to the attraction. I met with Victor this morning and there are over a hundred film requests and even more special requests.” He said.

“What do we do, coach?” I said.

“You continue to be you. Victor can see the dollar signs and he will treat you well but only if you continue to perform and stay healthy. He will not risk serious damage as long as your popularity stays where it is. There is no reason it will lower, in fact when you start doing some of these it will actually rise.” He said.

“Coach, how long do girls usually last here?” I said and he took a deep breath.

“First, you are not usual.” He said.

“Coach, how long?” I said and he did not look happy.

“The longest a girl has been in the cycle was 6 months.” He said and Jennifer sobbed. He touched her arm.

“Why so short?” I said.

“The fantasies start off tame, but they increase in intensity as time goes. Most girls break as soon as the hard stuff starts. Occasionally a tough girl shows up, but they all break eventually.” He said.

“What do you mean by break?” I said.

“They lose their will; they stop fighting and just let them hurt them. When that happens there are usually just a few more films with some serious torture and then the finale.” He said, Jennifer was crying now. I hugged her and put my hand on her head. I pulled her head away and looked at her.

“They will not break me. You just have to hold onto me, you will feel lost at times, don’t worry about that, I will bring you back. Do you understand?” I said to her, and she nodded.

“Cassie, I will be pulling for you.” He said.

“Thank you, coach, I will need all the help I can get.” I said.

We heard the door and looked up. A pretty lady walked in, she was wearing a white lab coat and glasses. Her hair was dark and long with gentle curls. It looked to fall near her waist. She smiled and walked over. Her eyes were green, and they sparkled, she was very pretty.

“Hi Mike.” She said as she looked at coach.

“Hi Doc.” He said and it was obvious they knew each other. She knelt and looked at us.

“HI girls, I am Dr. Wallace, but you can call me Janice if you want.” She said and smiled.

“Hi, I am Cassie, and this is Jennifer.” I said and she looked at Jennifer whose head was buried in my chest.

“Victor told me all about you. He is very worried about you.” She said.

“I heard he is worried about his merchandise.” I said and did not smile. She gasped and moved her head back.

“Told you Janice, she is different.” Coach said and I looked at him.

“Cassie, you know who Victor is, right?” She said.

“Yes, he is the big boss or something that runs this place. He is very excited about us because he has a lot of orders for us to make movies that act out fantasies for his members. I am sure there is a lot of money that will switch hands. You are here to help us heal faster so we can get started on that.” I said and looked at her.

“Yes, that is right. How old are you?” She said.

“16 and she is 14, I hear they love young girls around here. Will you be healing us the whole time we are here?” I said.

“Yes, I will.” She said.

“That is good, I heard you were good. I have a feeling we will be needing you a lot.” I said and she shook her head.

“You are a very interesting little girl. I can see why Victor is so excited. Can I take a look at your injuries?” She said and opened her bag.

“Yes, but look at her first. She has a bad spot on her belly, and they whipped her on her pussy.” I said and the doctor looked at me.

“Ok, Jennifer, can you sit on the edge of the bed, sweetie?” She said, her voice was sweet and kind. I felt a little bad for being so sassy to her, but I was a little angry. I helped Jennifer slide to the edge of the bed.

“Ok, let me look at a few things first.” She said and she took off her stethoscope.

She listened to Jennifer’s chest and then her back. She took out a flashlight and looked in her ears and then her eyes. She had Jennifer open her mouth and looked inside.

“There is a little inflammation in your throat.” Doctor said.

“Yeah, she had to suck off a big guy to get our breakfast.” I said and the doctor shook her head.

Coach took my hand and squeezed. I looked at him.

“Take a breath, she is one of the good guys.” He whispered and I looked back at her. She was smiling at me; I felt my throat tighten and my eyes get wet.

“I am sorry, I am just angry and scared.” I said and I felt tears run down my cheeks.

“Sweetheart, I understand, and I am ok, I have a thick skin. You just keep that attitude; it will serve you well around here.” She said and I felt coach hug me. I grimaced as the pain shot through my chest. He let go of me quickly.

“Cassie, I am so sorry.” He said and I looked up at him.

“It’s ok, the hugs are worth it.” I said and moved closer to him. He put his arm around me gently.

“OK, Jennifer, let’s have you lie down.” Doctor said.

Jennifer laid down and the doctor felt around her neck and then her breasts. She touched all the red lines running across her chest. Jennifer did not flinch. The doctor pulled the bandage off her stomach, and I gasped. Her wound was red and ugly. It looked like there were small pieces of tape holding it together. She touched it gently and Jennifer flinched a little.

“Does it hurt bad when I touch it?” She said.

“Not too bad, it is just tender.” Jennifer said.

“Yes, it will be like that for a couple of days. I will rewrap it before I leave but Dr. Tompkins did a good job, if we take care of it, you should not be able to tell in a couple of weeks.” She said and then started looking at all the other red lines on her stomach. She looked at coach.

“Cane.” He said and she nodded.

“Cassie said they whipped you down below.” Doctor said and Jennifer nodded.

“My legs were tied and spread, and they hit me right on my pussy.” Jennifer said and the doctor shook her head again.

“Ok, sweetie, pull your knees up and spread your legs so I can see.” Doctor said.

Coach and I were sitting at the end of the bed, so we got a perfect view of Jennifer’s pussy as it opened in front of us. There were red stripes across her inner lips, it looked painful. The doctor touched her soft skin with her finger. She rubbed it softly and Jennifer moaned.

“I am sorry baby, is it tender?” she said and I saw Jennifer blush.

“A little.” She said and I touched the doctor’s arm.

“She is very sensitive, even when she is in pain.” I said softly.

“Oh, I am so sorry sweetie.” Doctor said and Jennifer smiled.

“It’s ok, it felt nice.” She said and now the doctor blushed.

She continued to examine her pussy and Jennifer closed her eyes and smiled. The doctor sat up.

“Is there any damage on your back?” She said.

“No ma’am, they only hit me on the front.” Jennifer said.

“Ok, let me treat this wound and put a fresh bandage and we can take a look at your protector.” She said and smiled at me. I smiled shyly.

She put a new bandage on Jennifer and then she had me move over in front of her. She listened to my chest and my back and looked in my ears and eyes.

“Ok, let’s look at this cheek.” She said and pulled the bandage off my face slowly. I flinched a little as she pulled off the tape.

“Sorry honey, this looks good. The doctor did a good job on this one too. You are lucky he was there; this could have been ugly if he hadn’t acted quickly.” She said and touched my cheek gently.

She put some medicine on my cheek and replaced the bandage.

“Ok, lay down sweetie, let’s look at the other ones.” She said and I laid down.

“Victor was especially worried about this one.” She said and touched my breast.

“Yeah, they are kinda popular.” I said and she chuckled.

“Yes, they are very nice.” She said as she manipulated my breast. She pulled off the bandage and gasped.

“Oh my, does that hurt sweetie?” She said and I tried to smile. I nodded and tears came out of my eyes before I could stop them.

“It is ok, you don’t have to be tough all the time.” She said and I started to cry.

“It hurts really bad; will it heal right?” I said through my tears. Jennifer moved over and took my hand. I felt her hand on my face, she rubbed my cheek.

“Yes, baby, it will heal right. I will take care of you. I am going to cut the tape sutures and re-apply them; it may hurt a little when the tape lets go. I want to clean it out a little bit. Are you ready?” She said and I took a deep breath. Jennifer squeezed my hand and I nodded.

I closed my eyes tight and tried to think of Willie and Marcus again. I felt her touch my breast and then I felt a tug. It hurt a little more and then another tug. Each time the pain climbed up a notch and then I felt a tug and the pain exploded. I screamed and squeezed Jennifer’s hand. The doctor put her hand on my shoulder.

“Breathe slow sweetie. I am so sorry; I should have given you something. Hold on a second.” She said and I heard her fumbling with her bag. She pulled out a syringe and then looked at me. I nodded.

She grabbed my arm, and I felt a little tickle. It did not register pain with my breast screaming at me. I felt the warm pleasure again and I closed my eyes. It ran through me, and everything got a little better. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

“Better?” She said and I nodded.

“Janice, that is her second dose in the last two days.” I heard coach say.

“I know Mike but that is the only thing that will touch this pain right now. I will start her on a milder pain med tomorrow to try and get on top of it.” She said and I wondered what they were talking about.

I felt her touch my breast again and it did not hurt at all this time. Her touch was warm, and I felt my nipples stiffen, that was embarrassing. I looked at her and she smiled.

“It’s ok, that is normal. The drug will make everything feel good.” She said and touched my nipple. I moaned a little.

She worked on my breast for a while. I looked at Jennifer and she looked so pretty, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to run my hands all over her. I pulled her hand to my mouth and kissed it. She smiled.

“I love you, pretty girl.” I whispered and she chuckled.

“You are high.” She said.

“Maybe, but I still love you.” I said.

She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. It felt so good. She pulled back and I smiled. I had to figure this out, I wanted to spend an entire weekend in bed with her with no worries about anyone hurting us ever again. I looked over at coach and the doctor, they were looking at us and smiling.

“You guys are really cute.” Doctor said.

“You are very pretty.” I said and everyone laughed. I guess I was funny.

“Ok, I will change this bandage on your thigh and then you have to turn over.” She said and I nodded.

She replaced that bandage a lot quicker and then I turned over. I heard coach and her gasp. I tried to look at them, but I could not get my head around. I felt her fingers move over my butt and then my upper thighs. She touched my slut mark. My bandage was on my other cheek. Maybe I would be marked on both butt cheeks now.

“Mike, what did he do?” She said softly.

“More cane. He was very mad.” He said.

“What got him so fired up?” She said.

“His daughter pulled a gun on him, and he blamed Cassie. He said she inspired her.” He said and I smiled.

“He was probably right, but good for Taylor.” She said.

I felt her pull off my bandage and then replace it. Her touch was so warm, and it made me tingle. I wondered what it was like to kiss her. She was so pretty.

“Girls, I am going to leave this salve, you need to put it on twice a day, morning and night.” She said and I felt her hands on me, she was rubbing, and it felt like she was putting on the salve.

“Jennifer, make sure you get some on all the red lines. It is safe on any skin, so you can put it down there.” She said and her hands moved all over my butt and back.

I felt so relaxed, my body was warm, and her hands felt so good on my skin. She rubbed for a while and then she touched my slut mark again.

“It is so sad that Stratford is such a dick. She is so perfect.” She said softly as she traced my slut mark.

“Yeah, I regret that as well.” Coach said.

“Girls, I am going to go now. Make sure you continue with the salve and then again before you go to sleep tonight.” She said.

I rolled over and looked at her.

“Thank you, doc.” I said.

“You are welcome sweetie. I will be by tomorrow morning to check you on you and change the bandages again.” She said and stood up.

“Nice seeing you again Mike.” She said and shook his hand. I watched her walk out.

“Coach has a girlfriend.” I said and he looked at me.

“You are so high.” He said and I giggled.

“I know but it feels nice. I need some salve on my front. Can you do it?” I said and he looked uncomfortable.

“Cassie, are you sure? I don’t know if that is such a good idea.” He said.

“You liked my body when you were a dick, you said I was the best pussy you ever had. Now that you are nice do you not like me anymore?” I said and his face looked confused.

“Cassie.” He said and lowered his head.

“Coach, look at me.” I said and he looked up.

“We are going to need you. These men here are going to do awful things to us, and we will need someone to love us, or we will forget what that feels like. We had Willie at school but now you are all we have. Coach, will you love us?” I said and he started crying. I reached out and took his hand.

“Cassie, I am so sorry. You should not be here. I should have stopped them as soon as I saw what they wanted to do. You are different, I should have protected you.” He said and lowered his head.

“You should have protected both of us, she is even more special than me.” I said and he looked up.

“Jennifer, I am sorry, I didn’t mean ... oh fuck.” He said and she took his other hand.

“Coach, it is ok. You are not that person anymore. We forgive you but we need you to keep helping us any way you can.” I said and he looked at me.

“I don’t deserve that.” He said.

“Your opinion. We disagree. Right now, I need you to rub that salve over my body and make me feel good before this drug wears off and I start hurting again. Please coach.” I said.

He shook his head and grabbed the tube. He squirted some on his hand and started to rub my thighs. He rubbed my stomach and then my breasts. My nipples were little rocks and he rubbed salve over them. I moaned and then he moved to my upper chest.

“Coach, my nipples need more salve.” I said softly and Jennifer giggled.

Jennifer leaned over and kissed me, and coach started to rub my nipples. He twisted them and I spread my legs. I moaned and moved his hand between my legs. He touched my clit and I whimpered. It felt so good, I flinched when Jennifer grabbed my nipple. She rubbed it while coach rubbed my clit and pussy. It didn’t take me long and I was squirming on the bed. My orgasm rippled through me, and it felt like a wave of warmth, I shivered and then relaxed. I opened my eyes.

“Thank you, that was nice. Thank you, pretty girl, now you need some salve.” I said to Jennifer.

I sat up and Jennifer laid down. Coach and I worked on her, I took her chest and he worked on her belly and thighs.

“Coach, you have to rub some on her pussy, she is very sore there.” I said and he took a deep breath.

“Oh please, you have lived in and around that little pussy for two years, stop complaining.” I said and he chuckled. I looked down at Jennifer.

“You just relax little one, close your eyes.” I said and kissed her lips. She moaned.

I spread the salve all over her chest, making sure her little nipples were well taken care of. I saw coach work his way down to her pussy and she spread her legs. He rubbed her gently and she made a small sound. I kissed her and caressed her nipples. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, and I kissed her hard. I felt her starting to heat up and I kissed her harder. She broke the kiss and groaned loud.

“Cassie, oh god.” She said and I saw her body stiffen. I brushed her nipples softly and she started shaking.

I held her as she came hard. I was glad she could still do this. I had hope we could hold on if we could still seek out love. She pulled me into a hug and we both sighed. I sat up and coach was just sitting on the edge of the bed.

“You ok?” I said and he nodded.

“Hard being nice coach, huh?” I said and he nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.