Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 36: Jameson and Taylor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Jameson and Taylor - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

The wind was blowing my hair around as I walked on the beach with my man. Marcus was holding my hand, I looked over and his cock was swinging in front of him. It was majestic, long and thick and I loved the way it fit in my body, like it was made especially for me. I looked up and he was smiling at me.

“See something you like Shorty?” He said.

“Yes, I do, I can’t seem to get enough of this.” I said and grabbed his huge black tool with my small white hand, I will never get tired of that contrast.

“Well, baby, it is yours for as long as you want it.” He said.

“I like that, can I have some of it now?” I said and he smiled. I moved my hand up and down his shaft.

“I love you Shorty; you can go from cute little schoolgirl to cock slut in a split second.” He said and laid down on the sand, his cock sticking up and beckoning me.

“You know, I should be mad to be called that but for some reason I don’t mind being your slut.” I said and smiled at him as I stood over him, straddling his legs, my pussy hovering over his throbbing cock.

“Baby, I will call you whatever you want as long as you look at me like that.” He said and smiled. I love his smile.

I lowered my hips slowly, dropping to my knees. I grabbed the huge cock and held it under my pussy. I was wet and ready for him as always. I sunk down and groaned as my small body was once again filled with my man’s big black cock. I sat down on his hips and smiled at him, my hands on his chest.

“Shorty, I will never get tired of looking at you in that position.” He said and put his hands behind his head. I looked around and there was no one else on the beach, that was strange.

“Marcus, I wish I could stay here in this position all of the time.” I said and moved my hips slightly, my boobs moving slightly as I wiggled.

“That would be an interesting concept, it would be tough for you to go to school.” He said.

“No, you could just lay down on the floor in all my classes and I could sit on you like this. It would be difficult to take notes, but I would figure it out.” I said.

“God, Shorty, you create such vivid images in my head, I was actually seriously thinking of how that would work. How do you do that to me?” He said and I wiggled on his cock.

“I don’t know, I guess I have a great imagination.” I said and lifted my hips a few inches and then slid back down. I loved the way that felt.

“Shorty, if it was up to me, I would fuck you constantly, my cock feels at home in your body.” He said and I moved up and down again.

“I love you Marcus, please stay with me forever.” I said.

“Shorty, all other girls seem plain compared to you. Why would I leave my fantasy girl?” He said and I smiled. He reached up and took my breasts in his hands.

“You like those?” I said.

“These are the best boobs on the planet, they are perfect. I love them.” He said as he fondled my breasts.

“I told you they were worth it.” I heard a voice and Becky was standing next to me. She was naked and her boobs were right there by my head. I had never looked at them this closely, they were nice, very full and firm. I resisted the urge to kiss them. She put her hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

“You were right again.” I said to her as Marcus continued to fondle my boobs.

“Trust yourself sweetie, you know the truth deep inside you. You know how you impact people, that is your strongest power, do not hesitate to use it when you need it.” She said.

“I don’t understand.” I said and she nodded to Marcus.

“Look at what you are sitting on, he is probably the most sought-after guy on a college campus, but he is yours. How did you do that?” She said.

“I don’t know, I talked to him, and it just happened.” I said.

“Exactly, you were just yourself and he was helpless against your power. You didn’t put on an act or try to be anything else. You just talked to him and was honest with him and now he is pledging his life to you. Do you see how powerful you are?” She said and rubbed my cheek.

I looked down at Marcus and he was leaning back with his eyes closed. He had a huge smile on his face. He looked very happy. I know I was. I wiggled my hips again and his hard cock moved inside of me. He moaned.

“Kind of like what you are doing now, he is totally under your control. Move a little and watch him react.” She said. I lifted my hips a little and then pushed back down, moving my hips in a circle.

“Oh fuck, Shorty, you are like a fucking magician.” He said but kept his eyes closed.

Becky chuckled and kissed me on the forehead.

“Trust yourself and remember your powers.” She said and then walked back into the jungle. I watched her tight little ass as she walked away.

I looked back at Marcus and decided I wanted to ride my man hard for some reason. I put my hands on his powerful chest and started lifting my hips. I got into a nice rhythm, and he was groaning. He put his hands on my hips and now he was pushing up as I moved down. Our bodies merged like they were one, the only sound on the beach was our skin slapping together. I loved the way he felt, his hands on my hips, his chest under my hands, his hips I was bouncing on and his glorious cock that was touching the special places in me that only he could reach. I felt him lurch under me and then he pulled my body down hard onto his. He held me on his hips as he filled me with his love. I felt a surge of pleasure run through me and I gasped. My orgasm was triggered by his cock as it throbbed in me. I laid down on his chest and let me body shake. He wrapped his arms around me and held me.

I wanted to stay like this forever, his cock was still inside me, but I felt it start to slip out. I was sad, I slid off him and snuggled up next to him. He kissed me gently and I smiled with happiness. He put his arm around me and hugged me against him. I closed my eyes and sighed deep and long.

“You have to wake up.” I heard a soft voice, and I opened my eyes. Jennifer was holding me in her position and smiling. She kissed my lips and then my cheek.

“Was that a good one?” She said and I nodded.

“I thought so, it sounded good.” She said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You are welcome, if I have any control you will wake up to my face every day.” She said.

“I will like that.” I said softly.

I rolled out of bed and walked to the shower. Jennifer walked in right behind me, and we hugged as the warm water ran over our sore bodies. I was starting to feel this more every morning, I was pretty sure my pussy was not designed to get fucked multiple times a day. I was a little sore between my legs and it was only seven guys, I chuckled as I realized I thought seven was like a slow day. I held my friend and tried to think of something that I could use to get us out of this.

I put on a white sundress today, I felt like I haven’t worn anything frilly in a while. I was trying to portray normalcy at least to myself. I selected my white lace bra and panties, at least for the first couple of periods I could feel like a regular girl. My mom was waiting at the table with her coffee. She smiled when I walked up.

“I love that dress; it looks so good on you.” She said and touched the material.

“Thanks, I wanted to look girly today.” I said.

“Well, you nailed that.” She said.

“Thanks mom, it is nice to see you every morning. It feels like it did when I was little.” I said and sat in her lap. I put my head on her chest and she hugged me.

“Yes, this is nice. I didn’t realize how much I missed this.” She said. I heard a noise, and I looked over.

Jennifer was standing next to the table. She was wearing a pretty blue blouse and a jean skirt. She looked incredibly cute, but she was crying; I saw the tears running down her pretty face. I jumped off mom’s lap and hugged her.

“I’m sorry Cassie.” She said, her head buried in my chest.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I said and looked at her.

“It’s stupid, I’m a stupid girl.” She said.

‘You are not stupid, what is going on?” I said and pushed her hair off her face.

“I am so thankful you are my friend and I love your mom. But sometimes I get so mad. I see certain things and I get mad that I never had them. I never sat on my mom’s lap. I saw you and it looked so nice, I just lost control. I am sorry, that’s not fair to you.” She said and I hugged her. I felt a lump in my throat. I held my little friend and tried to think of something smart. I tried to reach inside my heart and pull out a power. I pulled out truth. I knelt down and looked into the eyes of a sad little girl.

“Jennifer, it sucks that you never had a mom like mine. It is not fair to you, and you are right to be angry about that. However, you are still so young, and you have a lot of time. I am pretty sure my mom has enough love for the both of us. I would love for you to think of her as yours. I know she loves you.” I said and looked back at mom.

Mom was a mess; she was crying as she looked at us. I looked back at Jennifer. She looked at mom and I saw her smile. Mom opened her arms and Jennifer stepped towards her. Mom grabbed her and pulled her onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around her and started rocking.

“My sweet girl, I love you so much. I am here for you anytime you need me. Cassie is right, I have a lot of love available and there is plenty for you.” Mom said and Jennifer smiled.

“Thanks, Mrs. Jones.” She said softly and mom pulled back.

“If we are going to do this, we will have to clear up a couple of things. To you, I am not Mrs. Jones, but I won’t force it until you are ready, ok?” Mom said. Jennifer looked at her, her cute cheeks wet with tears.

“Ok, mom.” She said softly. Mom hugged her and started rocking again.

I walked back into the bedroom to fix my face. I really didn’t want to walk into first period looking like I had been crying for an hour. Miss Clemens would whisk me away to the bathroom immediately. I wiped my face and walked back into the kitchen. Mom was still hugging Jennifer.

“Sorry guys, but we need to leave.” I said.

“Ok, I just feel like I have so much time to make up.” Mom said and kissed Jennifer on the head.

“You can get another dose this afternoon.” I said and mom chuckled.

We drove to school and mom dropped us off.

“I will let you know if we need a ride home.” I said and she frowned.

“I am hoping you will.” She said and I knew exactly what she meant.

“Me too, love you mom.” I said.

“Love you girls, have a great day.” She said and drove off. I put my arm around Jennifer and hugged her.

“You have an awesome mom.” She said.

“We have an awesome mom.” I said and she chuckled.

“Yeah, it will take me a minute to wrap my head around that.” She said.

“You take your time; she will be there.” I said.

“That does feel good.” She said.

I walked her to her class and then I remembered Becky wanted to meet me in the bathroom before Miss Clemens class. I ran over to the hallway and into the bathroom. She was standing there with a bag.

“I am so sorry, I totally forgot.” I said, trying to catch my breath.

“No worries, take off your dress.” She said and I looked at her.

“What?” I said and she giggled.

“Listen cunt, when I tell you to get naked you will do it, or I will whip your ass.” She said in a strange voice and then smiled. We both started laughing.

“Well, if you put it that way.” I said and pulled off my dress.

“Take off the bra and put this on.” She said and held out a red lace thing.

I pulled my bra off and grabbed the red thing. It was a bra and I put it on. It was sheer red lace, and my boobs were basically visible. There were two holes in the front and my nipples were sticking out.

“What is this?” I said and touched my nipples.

“Well, I figured if they were going to treat you like a whore, you can dress and act like one.” She said and held out another red garment.

“Panties.” She said and I slipped off my pretty white panties.

I took the piece of cloth, and it wasn’t much more than a few strings. I slipped it on, and a string ran up my butt crack. I arranged the front, and it did cover my pussy but there was a hole in the front. I pulled it open and looked at her.

“Whores can fuck without taking off their panties.” She said and I looked down.

She pulled out something else and handed it to me. I took it and I didn’t know what it was.

“It’s a garter belt, it goes around your waist.” She said and grabbed it. She put it on me, and it went above my panties and had straps hanging down over each of my thighs and in the back as well.

“What does this do?” I said and she stepped back. She pulled out some red stockings.

“It holds these up. Women used to wear these before they invented the ones that stayed up by themselves. Nowadays these are pretty much only prostitute uniforms.” She said.

“Put these stockings in your bag and put them on right before you go into Pennington’s office. Use these clips to grab them at the top.” She said and touched the straps hanging down.

“Ok, but what is this going to do?” I said and she smiled. I pulled my dress back on and you could not tell that I had on the whore uniform underneath.

“Well, I figure it is worth a shot. The guys that are paying to fuck you are paying for an innocent cheerleader. You are going to give them street whore and I figure they won’t be as crazy about that. Can you act like a street whore?” She said.

“What exactly is that?” I said.

“I think it is so cute that you have taken about a thousand cocks, and you don’t know what that is.” Becky said and chuckled.

“Has it really been a thousand?” I said, suddenly a little scared. She hit me on the arm.

“Focus whore.” She said and I grabbed my arm and rubbed it.

“That hurt.” I said and she smiled at me.

“No, it didn’t, that paddle hurts so this is what you are going to do. You will act like all you think about is cock and you can’t get enough. Talk as nasty as you can and be aggressive with them. Act like the whore they are treating you like. Can you do that?” She said and I thought about it.

“I guess I can.” I said.

“I think you will do just fine. Channel your inner slut and let it all hang out girl.” She said and chuckled.

She gathered up my stuff and shoved it in the bag. She handed the bag to me.

“Ready for first period?” She said and I took her hand.

We walked to first period, it felt weird having the whore stuff on under my dress. I wondered what it was to act like a whore. I was pretty sure I could just do the things they were forcing me to do just make it look like it was my idea. Miss Clemens smiled when we walked in. I smiled back, I really like her.

First period flew by as I thought about what a whore would do or say. I remember watching Pretty Woman, but I was no Julia Roberts. I remembered what she acted like, but I figured that was a glossed over portrayal. I was pretty sure real whores were much cruder and rough. Could I be crude and rough? It felt really strange, but the logic was solid. Guys paying for innocent cheerleader would be pissed if they got some skanky slut instead. I chuckled to myself. My friend was pretty smart. I looked over at Becky and she flicked her tongue at me. I giggled and bit my hand to try not to laugh.

The bell rang and she met me at the end of my row. We walked out into the hallway.

“So, whore, how do you like the slutty underwear?” She said and I looked at her. I knew what she was doing. I took a deep breath.

“I love it, the string up my ass feels great, and I love it that my cunt is accessible in case I need to get to it during class.” I said and she smiled.

“That a girl.” She said.

“I can’t wait to see how many cocks I get next period. My snatch is itching for action.” I said and she giggled.

“See, you have it in you. Keep thinking like that and it will just come pouring out of you.” She said.

We walked into Mr. Jennings class, and I went right up to his desk. I leaned over to him, he looked very nervous.

“Mr. Jennings, I am pretty sure I cleaned my face pretty good; can you see any cum on me?” I said and turned my head a little.

“No, it looks fine.” He said nervously.

“Good, do you think I could suck you off after class, I kind of like it when you guys shoot on my face.” I said and I heard him gag.

“Mr. Jennings, I will even let you shoot it in my hair if you want.” I whispered.

“Miss Jones, please take your seat.” He said and looked down at his gradebook. I ran my finger over his hand.

“Ok, but I do love swallowing cum and I haven’t had quite enough yet today. You think about my offer.” I whispered.

I walked to my desk and Becky was biting her hand and her face was red. I giggled and sat down. This was almost too easy now. Second period flew by after that, he tried to actually teach but he failed and assigned us some questions in the book. I was starting to feel a little sorry for him now, he was such a sad soul when you took his power away. I gathered up my books when the bell rang. Becky grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. She pulled me into a stall and sat on the toilet.

“Grab the stockings. Time for the final whore touch.” She said and I handed her the red stockings.

She pulled them up my legs and attached the straps to the tops of the stockings. It did look pretty hot. She arranged my dress, but the red stockings really stood out under my white dress. I looked like one of those art kids that wore all the strange, mismatched stuff. We left the bathroom and headed to the office. We got there and she pulled me to the wall.

“We need to wait until the guys are in there so you can make an entrance.” She said and we stood against the wall a little way from the office.

After a couple of minutes, I saw Tyrone and I pointed him out. He had four guys with him, I guess someone paid for sloppy seconds today. The guys all looked normal, two of them a little nerdy. I took a deep breath as they went into the office area.

“Ok, whore, time for your big scene. You ready?” She said and held my hand. I nodded.

“Remember, we are trying this, give it a fair shot and if it doesn’t work, we will try something else. You are fucking four guys in a few minutes regardless, let’s see if we can influence the future customers.” She said.

“Six guys, the pimps get the pussy for free.” I said.

“True, forgot about that, see you do know how to be a whore. Now get in there and make some money with that little pussy.” She said and turned me towards the office.

I walked into the office area, and I saw Pennington’s door open. I took a deep breath, closed my cheerleader eyes and then opened my whore eyes. I walked slowly into the office and closed the door behind me, locking it slowly. I turned and smiled at the four guys who were standing like they were not sure what was happening. I walked up to Tyrone and grabbed his cock. I looked up to him.

“Daddy, what did you bring me today?” I said and rubbed his cock slowly.

“Miss Jones, what the fuck do you think you are doing?” Pennington said and I looked at him, still rubbing Tyrone’s cock.

“Talking to my daddy, Mr. Pennington.” I said and looked back at Tyrone. He was smiling, his teeth were very white against his dark face.

“Daddy, can you help me with my dress?” I said and stepped back from him. He grabbed my dress and ripped it over my head. I heard the boys gasp and Tyrone smiled.

“What the fuck?” Pennington said.

“Mr. Pennington, I will get to you when I am done with the boys. You will get your slice of me, just be patient.” I said and looked at Tyrone.

“So, daddy, what do we have on the menu for today?” I said and rubbed my pussy with one hand and squeezed my boob with my other.

“That’s what I’m talking about. Rodney, you are up. Sugar tits, Rodney paid for your pretty mouth.” Tyrone said and I looked over at the boys.

“Which one is Rodney?” I said and Tyrone pointed to a shorter boy looking very scared. I walked over to him and took his hand and placed it on my breast.

“Relax, sweetie, I will take care of you.” I said and knelt, his hand slipping off my breast.

I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to the floor. I pulled his underwear down and it landed around his ankles. His cock was average at best, this was going to be easy. I took it in my hand and kissed the head. I looked up at him.

“You ready for this sweetie?” I said and he nodded.

I licked his head and then ran my tongue down his shaft. I lifted his cock and sucked his balls. I made sure I made a lot of noise so the other boys could hear. I moved my tongue back up his shaft and then sucked the head into my mouth. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth and he gasped. I took a deep breath and then swallowed his cock whole. He groaned as my face touched his crotch.

“Fuck, I am thinking I should have chosen that instead.” One of the boys said and I reached over and ran my hand over his crotch. He groaned.

I swallowed a couple of times and Rodney moaned. I pulled back slowly and let his cock slide off my tongue. I kissed the head again. I could tell he would not last much longer. I sucked him slowly in and started moving my hand up and down his shaft. I moved him into my throat and then out. He groaned and filled my mouth with cum. I held him in until he was done and then I slipped him out of my mouth, kissing the head. I held his cock and opened my mouth, looking up at him.

“Holy fuck, that is so hot.” Rodney said and I swallowed. I sucked him in again and he moaned. I pulled his cock out and held it as I looked at Tyrone.

“Who’s next?” I said.

“Frank here paid for that sweet pussy.” Tyrone said and I looked at Frank.

“Good, I was hoping I would get something in my cunt soon, I am dripping.” I said and stood up.

I went over to Pennington’s chair and sat down, putting my legs over the arms. I rubbed my pussy and looked at Frank.

“C’mon, stud, bring that cock over here and shove it in my hot teenage cunt.” I said and Frank stepped forward tentatively. He opened his pants, and I reached in and grabbed his cock. I pulled him closer.

“Fuck me Frank, shove that hard cock in my slutty pussy.” I said and leaned back, spreading my legs more.

He stepped forward and sank his cock into me. I groaned and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper.

“Oh yes, that feels so good. Take me, Frank.” I said and he started fucking me. He was moving slow, and it looked like he was trying not to hurt me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled his face closer.

“Fuck me harder Frank, come on, you can do it. Pound my skanky cunt.” I said, making sure the other boys heard.

Frank tried, but he was tentative at best. He blew his load after about 30 seconds, pulled out and slinked away.

“Daddy, did anyone else pay for pussy?” I said.

“Yeah, sugar tits, Sam, you are up, pussy is ready for you.” He said and I looked at Sam.

I rubbed my pussy, spreading Frank’s cum all over my crotch. Sam stepped up and he was holding his smaller than average cock.

“Sam, do you want to fuck me?” I said and he nodded.

“I am all yours big boy, make me an honest woman of me with that tool you have there.” I said and spread my legs wide.

He stepped up and slid into my sloppy pussy. His head was near mine and he was pumping right away.

“Fuck me harder, I can’t feel you. Fuck your little whore.” I whispered to him.

He groaned and came quickly. He pulled out and moved into the corner. There was only one boy left and he looked like he wanted to run away.

“Daddy, I am hoping this last one wants my ass, it is aching for attention.” I said and moved some cum down to my asshole. I ran my finger over it and pressed it into my butt.

“Baby, I don’t know what got into you, but I like it. You let Tyrone know and we can make some serious money.” He said and I looked up at him.

“I think I might like that, how much cock could I get in a night?” I said.

“Baby, with that body and that face I would have niggers lined up around the block for you.” He said.

“Black guys? Oh God, I would love that. I can do it Friday, does that work?” I said.

“Fuck yes, you will have more cock than you know what to do with.” Tyrone said and I looked over at the last boy.

“I am sorry, we are being rude, honey what did you pay for?” I said.

“Ass.” He said softly.

“Oh good, what position do you want me in?” I said.

“Bent over the desk.” He said softly.

“You nasty boy.” I said and stood up. I bent over Pennington’s desk. He was looking very confused.

“Mr. Pennington, are you ok?” I said and spread my legs, running my hand over my slut mark and then between my cheeks.

“Cassie, what is going on?” He said.

“What? I decided to embrace my inner whore, that is what you wanted, right?” I said.

“Yes, but...” He started and I felt the boy behind me.

“Excuse me for a second.” I said to Pennington.

“Sweetie, stick your cock in my cunt to get some lubrication.” I said and spread my cheeks.

He slid into my messy pussy and then he pulled it out and put it against my ass.

“Oh God, shove that thing in my ass.” I said and he followed directions. I groaned loud as he filled up my butt.

“That is nice, now fuck the shit out of me, literally.” I said as I looked back at him.

He started fucking me and I was moving back against him, forcing him deeper. He was not very big, and my ass took him easily. When he drove in, I clenched my butt and squeezed his cock.

“Fuck, how is she doing that?” I heard him say and I chuckled.

He fucked me for about a minute and then emptied his balls in me. I looked back at Pennington.

“Mr. Pennington, what were you saying?” I said and he looked stunned. I liked that look; it looked suspiciously like a weakness.

I heard the door open and close and then I felt Tyrone slip his cock into my ass. I did not flinch and tried not to even react. His cock was kind of big, so it took a lot of concentration. He started pumping.

“Sir, is there a problem? By the way, I chose this instead of the paddle, is that ok?” I said.

“Why are you acting like this?” He said.

“Sir, you said you wanted a whore, isn’t this what you meant?” I said, trying very hard not to laugh.

“Yes, but, well...” He said.

“Sir, do you want me to suck your cock, would that make you feel better?” I said and he shook his head and leaned back in his chair. I looked down at his crotch and I did not see a bulge.

“Sugar tits, this is prime ass, the niggers are going to love you. I will be able to drive a truck into this ass after Friday.” He said and pushed deep and filled me with more juice.

I would have to talk to Becky and coach to see how I was going to avoid fucking all the black guys in the city in one night. I had until Friday to figure that out. Tyrone pulled out and I stood up. The cum leaked out of me and I grabbed a Kleenex. I wiped my thighs and shoved the Kleenex into my panties.

“Sir, do you want that blowjob?” I said and he did not look happy.

“Get out of here.” He said and I picked up my dress. I slipped it on and grabbed my backpack.

They were talking when I walked out, I heard one thing that made me smile.

“We can’t sell her to the students if she acts like that.” Pennington said and I skipped out of the office.

Becky was standing in the hall, and I ran up and hugged her. I squeezed her and she gasped but she hugged me back.

“It worked, they don’t think they can sell me to students, I am too slutty.” I said and she smiled.

“That is awesome, I was hoping that would happen.” She said.

“Now all we have to do is figure out how to get me out of Friday night. Tyrone wants to put me on the street.” I said.

“No problem, we have three whole days to figure that one out.” She said and took my hand.

We walked to the bathroom, and I took off the stockings. I kept the underwear on.

“Booker will love that.” She said and I snickered.

“He is not relevant.” I said and she squeezed my hand.

We walked to the lunchroom; I was suddenly very hungry.

“I will see you in fourth period. I have some things I have to do. Did not get all my stuff done last night as usual.” She said and hugged me.

I watched her walk away and I felt better than I have in a long time. I walked into the lunchroom and got in the line. I walked out with my tray and Jennifer was standing there waiting.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hi, cutie.” I said.

“Do you want to come and sit with us?” She said.

“Sure, lead the way.” I said.

She led me to a table with six girls. They all looked like freshman and I sat down next to Jennifer and a small, cute girl with dark hair. I had the best time I have had in a long time; the girls were funny and silly and seemed genuinely happy to have me in the group. I was feeling really good when lunch finished, I had negated Jennings, I may have found Pennington’s weakness and Booker was not really relevant. I could ignore him until I figure him out as well. My school experience was getting better. I dumped my tray and I saw Willie. My pussy tingled as I looked at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.