Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 34: Sunday – Girls meet Francesca

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34: Sunday – Girls meet Francesca - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Marcus smiled at me as I opened my eyes. He was so big, I sort of forgot how big he was, I felt like I was sleeping next to a mountain. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. He grabbed my butt and squeezed. I noticed it didn’t hurt. I kissed him deeply and his tongue filled my mouth. I broke the kiss, and he was smiling.

“Shorty, I love how you wake up.” He said and squeezed my butt again. I could feel his cock under my belly.

“I love how you wake up too.” I said and wiggled my body over his cock. He moaned.

“I think you should do something about that.” He said and I moved a little to the side and grabbed his huge cock. It still looked surreal in my small hand. I noticed I had pink nail polish on my fingers, and it made for a nice picture against the dark skin of his wonderful cock.

“This, you mean?” I said and stroked his hard black meat.

“Yes, that, it is all your fault it is in that condition. Well, you and her.” He said and I looked to see Jennifer nestled in the crook of his big arm.

“I think I have just the thing, I think heat and pressure are just what this thing needs.” I said and moved my little hand up and down the massive tool.

“You sure that will cure it?” He said and smiled.

“Absolutely, trust your doctor young man.” I said and maneuvered my hips over him.

“Yes ma’am, do what you need to.” He said and I moved his cock to the edge of my wet pussy. I ran the head through my moist lips and then sat up and started to slide down the length of his cock.

I felt it splitting me as it moved into my body. It felt so good, I missed this feeling. I slowly sank onto it and then I was sitting on his crotch. I felt so full. I looked up at him.

“Shorty, this has to be the prettiest thing I have seen in a very long time. You are so beautiful.” He said.

“Oh mister, you are just saying that cuz I’m sitting on your big cock.” I said in a country voice, and he laughed.

I loved his laugh; it was deep and rich and echoed off the walls. I missed my giant man so bad. I moved my hips around slowly and he groaned.

“Fuck shorty, you are unbelievable.” He said and I smiled. I looked over and saw Jennifer looking at me. She was really cute nestled in his big arm. She was naked and she was smiling.

“Mister, I think we need some extra medicine for your condition.” I said and he looked at me.

“Oh yeah, what kind of medicine.” He said.

“It is a special formula that requires 14 years to prepare. It also has to be taken by mouth.” I said and he smiled.

“14 years, wow, it must be special medicine.” He said.

“Yes, it is very special and very rare. You are lucky to have it. You need to close your eyes so I can get it.” I said and he smiled. He closed his eyes. I moved my hips around again and he moaned.

“Shorty, that feels so good.” He said and I held my hand out to Jennifer. She took my hand and I lifted her up.

“Now, open your mouth sir, your medicine is ready.” I said and looked at Jennifer. I nodded and she straddled his face.

“Open your eyes sir and take your medicine.” I said and I saw his tongue snake out and lick her. She closed her eyes and sank onto his face. He grabbed her butt and held her so he could move his tongue all over her.

“This is some great medicine shorty; it tastes like heaven.” He said as he licked her young pussy. She was moaning and her mouth was open.

I reached over and grabbed her and pulled her to me. I kissed her deep as Marcus ate her out. She moaned into my mouth as I kissed her. I heard Marcus working on her and I was wiggling my hips, his cock was throbbing inside me. I loved my life.

Jennifer broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and let my little friend suck on my neck as I sat on my man’s giant cock. I felt her grab my breast and start to rub it. I moaned and pulled her into me. My nipple was rock hard under her fingers.

“Cassie.” I heard her say my name softly. I moaned as she kept kissing my neck.

“Cassie, wake up.” I heard her voice, and I opened my eyes. I was on my back and not sitting on my man’s giant cock. I felt disappointment and then she kissed my neck again. I moved my head and looked at her.

“You were dreaming about Marcus.” She said and smiled.

“Yeah, and you were there.” I said.

“Was I the medicine?” She said and I laughed.

“Yes, you were. I have something we need to do next time we have Willie time.” I said.

“You know, I am so glad you made me sleep here. That is a wonderful thing to see when I wake up.” I heard my mom’s voice and looked at her.

“Sorry, I have been having very weird dreams.” I said.

“That didn’t sound weird at all.” She said.

“No, that was a good one.” I said.

“Are you guys hungry or do you need some medicine?” She said and we laughed.

“I am really hungry.” I said and Jennifer nodded.

“Good, pancakes coming up.” She said and hopped out of bed.

I watched her walk away in coach’s long t-shirt. She has a nice body; I know why Tony liked raping her. No more of that though. I felt a little surge of happiness as I thought about how my mom could choose now who she wanted to have sex with. I hoped I would be in that position soon as well.

“Cassie, how do you feel?” Jennifer said and I looked at her cute face.

“Much better. I think one more shower and I will be just about healed, well, except for my butt. I guess I get to wear that for the rest of my life.” I said and looked at the ceiling.

“Cassie, I am so sorry. Your butt is still very cute.” She said and I smiled.

“Thank you, sweetheart. It is important that you like it because I plan on having you see it for a very long time.” I said and kissed her.

“I would love that.” She said.

“Do you want to take a shower with me?” I said.

“I would love that too.” She said.

She jumped out of bed and helped me to scoot over and stand up. She knelt and lifted my nightshirt. I felt her pull off the bandage and touch me gently.

“Does this hurt?” She said.

“Not really, I just feel a strange sensation.” I said.

“It is not red anymore. The doctor said when it stopped being red, we could stop bandaging it.” She said.

“I wonder what Gregory is going to say about it. Coach said we have to make up a story to explain my black eye.” I said.

“We can say you fell off your bike and hit your face and then you fell on a hot piece of iron shaped like an S.” She said and I laughed.

“Sure, that sounds great. Somehow, I don’t think Gregory will be surprised by the slut mark.” I said.

We walked into the bathroom and were soon hugging each other under the warm water. I loved the feel of her skin. I took a deep breath and tried to think about any kind of weakness in this organization. If coach stayed like he was then that could be something, they wouldn’t know he had a change of heart, maybe we could use that to our advantage. I was not too worried about Gregory, the only thing that was even remotely troublesome about that was his driver Carl who fucked me kind of hard, but he was only one guy, that was a blessing.

We finished our shower eventually and then we were walking out wrapped in towels. I liked being naked and I walked into the kitchen. My hair was still wet and on my bare shoulders.

“You guys look like you feel much better. Have a nice shower?” Mom said as she flipped some pancakes.

“Yes, it was great. I feel much better.” I said and hugged her from the back.

She put a pile of pancakes on a plate. I took it and carried it to the table. Jennifer brought some cups over and a gallon of milk. I walked into the pantry and grabbed the syrup. I carried it back to the table and we proceeded to pound a lot of pancakes.

I was a happy girl after we finished cleaning up the kitchen. My body was not hurting anywhere except for a little discomfort of my slut mark. My face was not swollen anymore but I still had some bruising around my eye. I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up.

“Cassie?” coach’s voice.

“Hi coach.” I said.

“Listen, just wanted to make sure you know how to dress today. Gregory wants you looking as young as possible. Small white dress if you have it, very basic underwear and socks and sneakers. Do you have all of that?” He said.

“Yes, coach. Maybe not white but I have a dress that will work.” I said.

“Ok, good, I will be picking you guys up in about an hour.” He said.

“Ok.” I said and he hung up.

Well, so far, he still sounds the same as the other day. Evil coach has not reappeared yet. I grabbed Jennifer’s hand and led her into the bedroom. I gave her the clothing instructions and we both pulled out our white cotton panties and the bra to match. Her bra really did look like a training bra but mine looked more like those magazine shots, with the cleavage spilling out. Oh well, Gregory would have to settle for a stacked little girl today, I didn’t think he would complain.

She did have a cute white dress that looked adorable on her. I had a light blue dress that would work for church so I figured that would fly. We put on our socks and shoes and walked into the kitchen. Mom looked at us and frowned.

“You two are like a pervert’s dream.” She said.

“Yeah, that is the look we were going for. Can you do our hair?” I said.

“Sure, I am assuming the two ponytail look with a cute ribbon.” She said and I nodded.

I could sense my mom was frustrated and wanted to get us out of this situation. This one was not going to be as easy as killing one dude. This was way more complex than one power hungry asshole. She finished our hair, and we did look like two very young schoolgirls. Gregory would be pleased. There was a knock on the door and mom answered it. Coach was a little surprised to see her.

“Hi coach, so I hear you are not fucking my daughter anymore?” Mom said and coach looked at her.

“Um, no ma’am.” Coach said.

“You just drive her to other people that fuck her.” Mom said.

“Mom, please.” I said and she looked at me. I could see her anger and frustration.

“Ok, Cassie, I will trust you, but I don’t have to like it.” She said and walked toward the bedroom and stopped.

“If you let anything happen to either of my girls, I will make it my life goal to find you.” She said and walked into the bedroom. Coach looked at me.

“Let’s go.” I said and took Jennifer’s hand.

We walked out quickly and got into coach’s car. He looked over at me.

“Sorry about that.” I said and he smiled.

“I see where you get it from, and I totally understand how she feels.” Coach said and started the car.

“Yeah, she is tough. She will be living with us for a while, and we will be staying in the apartment.” I said.

“Ok, we will have to work out the transportation on some of the early appointments. I am sure you don’t want your mom driving you to these things.” He said.

“No, that would not be good.” I said.

“Coach, one more thing.” I said.

“Yes, princess, what is it?” He said.

“Are the cameras still disabled in the apartment?” I said.

“Yes, they are.” He said.

“I don’t want anyone finding out about my mom and using her to hurt me. She has gone through enough. Can you disable them completely so no one can turn them back on?” I said and he looked at me.

“You are amazing. I have done nothing but hurt you from the beginning and now you are trusting me with the welfare of your mom.” He said.

“You said you wanted to help us and take care of us. Were you lying coach?” I said and looked at him. I saw him take a deep breath.

“No, princess, I was not lying. I will keep your mom out of the light.” He said.

“Thank you, coach.” I said as we pulled up to the huge mansion that was Gregory’s house.

He pulled the car up to the door and the huge black man came out and opened the back door. Jennifer scooted out and looked really small standing next to him. I really hoped he wasn’t going to fuck her, that would not be good. Coach got out and the man opened the door for me. I remembered his name and then I questioned how I ever forgot it.

“Thank you, Carl, it is nice to see you again.” I said to the man that fucked me brutally the last time I was here.

“Nice to see you again Francesca.” Carl said and smiled. I smiled back as I remembered being bent over Gregory’s desk and taking Carl’s huge black cock in my pussy.

We followed Carl into the house and Gregory came walking over. He smiled when he saw us and shook coach’s hand.

“Mike, thank you so much for bringing them, they are precious.” Gregory said.

“No problem, Gregory, just give me a call when you want me to come and get them.” Coach said and I looked at him. Was this an open-ended engagement? How long would we be here? How many times would Carl fuck me? Lots of questions flew through my head.

“Thanks Mike, I will let you know.” Gregory said and coach looked at us briefly and left. He did not look scared and that made me feel a little better. I didn’t think I had to worry about 12 huge guys popping out of the bushes to gang-fuck us all night.

Gregory closed the door and looked at us. He looked very pleased.

“Girls, you are so lovely. I realized when you walked up that I don’t know your real names, I have a feeling it is not Francesca.” He said and smiled.

“No sir, I am Cassie, and this is Jennifer.” I said and he shook our hands.

“Cassie, what happened to your face? Does it hurt?” He said and touched my cheek.

“I fell off my bike sir.” I said and he smiled.

“Such a tough little girl.” He said and rubbed my cheek.

“Nice to officially meet you even though we have enjoyed each other before. There is something about knowing someone’s real name that makes it a little more personal. However, you two were the best Francescas I have ever seen.” He said and I wondered how many Francescas he had fucked over the years.

“Thank you, sir.” I said.

“And so polite. So, tell me how old you really are.” He said.

“I am 16 and she is 14.” I said and he gasped.

“Oh my, then you really were my Francesca, I knew I loved you for a reason.” He said to Jennifer, and she put her head down.

“Girls, we are going to have fun today. We are going on a picnic, and you will get to meet the real Francesca. My wife will be joining us, it will be so much fun.” He said and he looked very excited. I was a little worried about his granddaughter, I hoped he didn’t expect us to help him rape her. That would suck.

“That does sound like fun, sir.” Jennifer said and she was in her little girl acting mode. No one would ever expect that she had been fucked by a boatload of guys in her young life.

“Ok, when Francesca gets here, I will introduce you as sisters. You are the daughters of one of my maids and are here today to play with Francesca. Does that sound good?” He said and we nodded. I saw his face change to a more sinister look. He put his hand on my cheek.

“Girls, her mother is bringing her, and I need you to make her feel very comfortable leaving her daughter in our care. Do you understand?” He said and I got the message loud and clear. Mom did not know anything about Grandpa’s sick fantasies about her daughter. We needed to play our parts as playmates perfectly so mom would not be suspicious even though I was pretty sure Francesca was in for more than a playdate today.

“Yes sir, we understand.” I said, keeping my face serious. His face changed back to happy Grandpa.

“Wonderful, I heard you two were good. We will see. I am very excited about today.” He said and I felt a little shiver of freaky run through me.

“Mr. Gregory, they are here.” Carl said and opened the door. Gregory looked very nervous.

A nice big blue car pulled up and a pretty woman got out of the driver door. I saw the passenger door open, and a pair of cute legs popped out. The cute legs were attached to an adorable girl with dark hair in a ponytail. She smiled big and ran into the house and hugged Gregory. She was wearing a pink dress that had ties on her shoulders. It was cotton and looked almost wrinkly, but I was pretty sure that was the style. She was wearing black shoes and high socks almost to her knees. The pretty woman walked in the door.

“Francesca, your manners.” The woman said and the young girl broke the hug and stood next to her mom.

“Dad, nice to see you again.” The woman said and Gregory shook her hand. That looked odd.

“Nice to see you Angela, you look lovely as always.” Gregory said.

“Thanks Dad, thank you for taking Fran today. I tried to get out of this trip, but I just could not. James will pick her up later tonight. I think his flight lands at 7:00 so he should be here around 8:00. Are you sure that this is ok?” She said and Gregory smiled. I could almost hear his cock singing.

“Absolutely sweetheart, I even enlisted some help.” He said and motioned to us. I saw her smile as she looked at us.

“Angela, this is Cassie and Jennifer, they are the daughters of one of my maids and I thought it would be nice for Francesca to have someone to play with today.” He said and the young girl got a big smile on her face.

“Nice to meet you girls. Thank you, dad, that was very sweet. Frannie, you behave for Grandpa, ok?” She said.

“Yes ma’am.” The girl said and her voice sounded like music. Her mom knelt and looked at her.

“Daddy will be by to get you as soon as his plane lands, ok?” Her mom said.

“Ok, mommy. I will be fine.” Francesca said.

“Be a good girl.” Her mom said and hugged her. I watched this sweet hug and I looked at Gregory. His face was lit up and I was afraid he was thinking bad thoughts. He was even sicker than I thought he was.

“Ok, I have to go now, love you sweetheart.” She said and hugged the girl again. Then she stood up, straightening her skirt.

“Dad, thank you again but I have to catch a plane.” She said and shook his hand again.

“Have a nice trip Angela, we will have a great time.” He said and she smiled. She turned and walked out of the door, nodding to the huge black man. I saw a look in his eyes, and I wondered if she had ever tasted that black cock. I watched her walk out and get in her car. Carl closed the door.

“Grandpa, can I take off my shoes and socks?” She said and he nodded.

She sat down and started taking off her shoes. Her skin was dark, like a permanent tan and her legs were bent, I saw her white panties standing out against her tanned thighs. I saw Gregory was not missing that either. She pulled off her shoes and socks quickly and stood up on her incredibly cute feet. She stuck out her hand to me.

“Hi, I am Frannie, what’s your name?” She said and I took her hand.

“I am Cassie, and this is my sister Jennifer.” I said and she looked at Jennifer.

“Do you guys want to play with me?” She said and I smiled when I saw Gregory’s face.

“Sure.” I said.

“Ok, you have to take off your shoes and socks, they are not allowed in my playroom.” She said and smiled. I had a feeling that was a Gregory rule. We sat down and took off our shoes and socks.

“Come on.” She said and ran up the stairs.

“Francesca, we will be leaving in about 15 minutes for our picnic.” Gregory said.

“Ok Grandpa.” She said and disappeared around the corner at the top of the stairs. He looked at us.

“Nice job ladies. Her playroom is the second door on the right at the top of the stairs. Go make friends.” He said and smiled an evil smile.

I took Jennifer’s hand and led my little sister up the stairs to play with our victim. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor when we walked in, her cotton dress stretched across her knees. She was building some sort of house with Lincoln logs. We sat down next to her.

“I love these things; I like building things. My daddy builds things, like bridges and stuff.” She said.

“Your daddy is an engineer?” I said.

“Yeah, that’s the word. He works for the state. That’s why he has to fly everywhere.” She said.

“Cool.” I said and Jennifer started helping her build the house.

“Cassie, what grade are you in?” She said.

“I am a sophomore.” I said and she looked at Jennifer.

“I am a freshman.” Jennifer said.

“What about you?” I said.

“I don’t go to school; Mommy brings teachers to the house to work with me. They tell me I am ahead, but I don’t know what that means.” She said and I nodded.

“What is it like going to school?” She said and looked at me.

“It is cool, I guess.” I said.

“Do you have lots of friends? I don’t have any friends, well, except for one girl in the neighborhood.” She said and I felt really sad for her all of a sudden. Why was I surrounded by all these sad girls?

“I have a few friends, mostly on our team.” I said.

“What do you play?” She said.

“We are on the cheer team.” I said and she smiled.

“That is so cool, I would love to be a cheerleader. I do dance and gymnastics.” She said and I got an image of her with Mr. Jameson. No, sweetie, you don’t want to be a cheerleader at our school.

“Dance and gymnastics sound cool, how long have you been doing that?” I said.

“About 5 years, I think. I guess I am pretty good, mommy says so, but I think she is supposed to say that.” She said and smiled.

“Girls, time to leave.” I heard Gregory’s voice.

We all stood up and walked out. I was not so keen on what was going to happen to this poor girl, but I felt powerless to do anything about it. She was the same age as Jennifer, but she seemed so young and innocent, I guess that is why Gregory is so obsessed with her. We walked down the stairs and Gregory was standing next to an older lady.

“Hi Grandma.” Francesca said.

“Hi Frannie.” The older lady smiled but it was a strange smile, like not real.

“Girls, we will be riding in the cart.” Gregory said.

“Oh, cool, I love the cart.” Francesca said.

“You can leave your shoes and socks here; you don’t need them for the picnic.” Gregory said and smiled. His pervert was showing as he looked at our feet.

“Yay, let’s go.” Francesca said and grabbed my hand.

She pulled me out a back sliding door and across a huge deck. I saw Jennifer following and I held out my hand, she grabbed it and Francesca drug us off the deck and into the yard. The yard was expansive, green grass as far as I could see. There were trees and gardens all around, it was very pretty. She pulled us next to a large golf cart. It was about twice the size of a normal cart with three rows of seats, the back one facing backwards. She climbed onto the back seat, and we sat next to her. Her bare legs were dangling, and she was swinging them back and forth.

I saw Gregory and the older lady, who I guess was his wife, walking out with two big guys. Carl was one of them and there was a big white guy I haven’t seen before. The guys were carrying an ice chest and a large basket. I guess we were going on a picnic after all. For some reason when they said picnic, I envisioned Jennifer and I naked and spread on the floor while Gregory and his driver did whatever to us. This was much better although I didn’t like the idea of two big guys. That was one more cock that I had to worry about other than Gregory’s little one and Carl’s monster.

They put the stuff on a little trailer that was attached to the back of the cart. Gregory and his wife got into the second row of seats after he stared at our feet some more as they dangled from the seat. Carl was tying the chest to the trailer.

“Mr. Carl, can we go fast?” Francesca said.

“Yes ma’am.” He said and smiled. His smile did look genuine.

“Goodie, Cassie you need to hold on, there are a lot of bumps when we go fast.” She said and I looked around for something to hang onto.

“You can hold onto the rail above your head. Jennifer, hang onto the one next to you.” She said and grabbed the rail next to her.

The cart started moving and I noticed we were driving through the gardens and around the trees. We weren’t going very fast at the moment, but I grabbed the bar anyway. With my arms raised my breasts were bouncing as we rode. I saw her look at me.

“You have big boobs. I don’t have any yet.” She said and pulled her dress away from her chest and looked down. When she let go of her dress I noticed two small bumps on her chest, she was smaller than Jennifer.

“You will, you just have to be patient.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s what mommy says, she has big ones like you.” She said and I was now more aware of my breasts moving around.

We came out of the trees and into the open grass area. I felt the cart speed up and Francesca screamed.

“Hold on Cassie.” She said and we were now flying across the grass.

This was a little scary and I saw Jennifer holding onto the rail next to her for dear life. Her knuckles were white, and I chuckled. She looked terrified. Francesca was smiling and had her hand in the air like she was in a rodeo. This little girl was fearless.

We eventually slowed down and then I noticed we were in a sort of clearing with trees around and a small stream running along the side. It was a pretty area and the cart stopped. Carl and his big friend got off the cart and started taking the stuff off the trailer. Francesca jumped down and looked at us.

“Come on, let’s play in the stream until they get everything set up.” She said and held out her hand.

“Frannie, don’t get your dress wet.” The older lady said.

“Ok, Grandma.” Francesca said and took my hand. I grabbed Jennifer and she pulled us over to the stream.

The stream was small but very cute with rocks and things. The water was crystal clear, and Francesca walked into it, holding her dress up. The water was up to the middle of her shins. She was smiling.

“Come on, it feels cool.” She said and I walked in.

The water did feel good, and Jennifer walked in after me. We were all standing in the stream as the adults arranged the picnic. They spread out a huge red checkered blanket and started taking things out of the basket. It looked very nice; I was starting to wonder how Gregory was going to abuse us out here in the middle of all this beauty.

“Sometimes there are little fishes that swim by, I grabbed one once.” She said and looked down at the water.

The water was so clear I could see our toes. She had pink polish and Jennifer and I did not. We were in dire need of a beauty day, I guess the men around us were more concerned with our pussies than how our toes looked. I thought about the spa and Frances, I hoped one day I could visit him when I wasn’t getting prepped for a gang bang.

“Girls, come, food is ready.” The older lady said, and we walked out of the stream. The soft grass felt nice on my feet as we walked over.

There were sandwiches and chips and fruit. It was quite a spread. We sat down and filled our plates.

“Cassie, Jennifer, what would you like to drink? We have water and all different kinds of juice.” The lady said.

“Juice would be fine.” I said and Jennifer nodded. I looked at Jennifer and she looked scared. I knew exactly what she was thinking, this was too good to be true, something bad was going to happen.

“Grandma, did you bring the kind I like?” Francesca said and the lady handed her a juice box. She handed one to Jennifer and me.

“Thanks.” Francesca said and poked the top with a straw. She took a huge drink; I saw her throat moving as she swallowed.

“I love this flavor.” She said.

“We have more if you need them, sweetie.” The older lady said.

“Thanks Grandma.” She said and took another huge drink. I heard her suck the last of it out and then she put it down and the lady handed her another one. She poked that one and then started eating her sandwich.

The food was great, I had a chicken salad sandwich that was very good. This picnic was actually very fun, and I thought that when the smoke clears, I wanted to have more of these. Francesca was eating and laughing, and Gregory looked very happy. I couldn’t figure out if he was really just enjoying watching his granddaughter laugh and be happy or if he was thinking about all the twisted things he wanted to do to her? I knew what he did to us while we were pretending to be her, I hoped he didn’t have those in mind. I did not want to see Carl fucking this little girl.

“Cassie, Jennifer, do you need anything else?” Gregory said.

“No sir, I am good. The food is delicious.” I said.

“You can thank Gloria when we get back to the house. This was all her doing.” Gregory said.

I nodded and looked around. The two big guys were leaning on the cart, like they were waiting for something. Gregory and his wife were smiling as they watched Francesca eat. It was really like a postcard, what could possibly happen? I took another bite of sandwich and Francesca finished hers. She put her plate down and laid down, her hand on her belly.

“I am so full, that was so good.” She said.

“Relax baby, you want to make some stomach space for dessert. Gloria made brownies.” The lady said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.