Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 33: Saturday – Cassie Confronts Family

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Saturday – Cassie Confronts Family - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I opened my eyes, and I was surrounded by beauty. Beatrice was laying on my right side, her head on my arm, I could feel her breath on the side of my chest. Her right arm was around my waist and her hand stuck between my body and Jennifer’s. Jennifer was in her position, her head in the crook of my shoulder, her left arm holding my boob, and her left leg over mine. Her face was so cute, I could just look at it forever. They were both sleeping so soundly, and I was very comfortable. I tried to focus on holding back my pesky bladder.

My face was hurting a little and I could tell it was swollen even without the use of my hands. My slut mark was hurting a little as well, not nearly as much as before but still noticeable and tender. My body was healing but I wondered how much more damage I could take before I would start to feel it all the time.

I looked at Beatrice, I had no idea what she was going through. Not only did she find out that someone she cared for was not the person she thought he was, but she had to kill him to protect me. Becky said that seeing someone die scarred your soul, what did it do if you are the one that caused the death? I hoped I didn’t break my friend. I could have just kept my mouth shut and continued to take Tony’s abuse. I hoped I didn’t regret that decision for the rest of my life.

Jennifer moved a little, only to snuggle closer to me. I looked at her and she was still in the middle of the mess that was our life at school. Tony’s death didn’t take anything away from her situation, other than allowing me to be a little stronger for her. How would I get us out of this? Coach seemed to be on our side now but even that was not something I was entirely comfortable with yet. I had seen his emotions turn on a dime before and I would be a little cautious around him for a while.

I saw movement and I looked up, my mom was standing next to the bed, looking down at us. She had a huge smile on her face, and I could almost tell that her shoulders seemed to be a little higher than before. She looked excited and happy. My heart felt warm when I realized Tony could not hurt her anymore. Her eyes were bright and sparkly, I had never seen my mom looking so pretty.

“Good morning, sunshine. You look like you have an armful of cuteness.” She said and I smiled.

“Yeah, I do. How are you?” I said.

“Cassie, I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders that has been there for over 20 years. I feel light and happy, I love this feeling.” She said and I felt my throat tighten a little.

“Mom, I am so happy. You can have a normal life now.” I said and she sat down on the side of the bed.

“Baby, my life will not be normal until you are in my arms forever with no one hurting you.” She said and touched my leg. I tried to hold back my tears.

“Mom, I want to focus on the good for at least today.” I said.

“That is a great plan, how would you like to start with a batch of pancakes?” She said and my stomach rumbled.

“I would love that.” I said.

“Me too.” A little voice from my right side. I looked and Jennifer was smiling at me.

“You guys come down when you are ready, they will be waiting.” Mom said and stood up.

“Thanks Mom.” I said and I felt Jennifer kiss me on the neck.

“Good morning, cutie.” I said.

“Good morning, how are you feeling?” She said.

“Not too bad.” I said.

“You have a black eye, and your cheek is red and swollen.” She said.

“Ok, doctor, what should I do?” I said.

“Ice and pain pills. How is your butt?” She said.

“Better but still a little tender.” I said.

“We need to change your bandage.” She said.

“Yeah, and I need to pee.” I said and she giggled.

Jennifer sat up and I saw her little nipples poking out of my nightshirt. I reached over and touched one.

“Someone is excited.” I said and squeezed her firm nipple gently.

“I dreamed about Willie. It was really nice. He ravaged me on a beach.” She said.

“That is nice, beach ravaging is always good.” I said and she giggled again.

I looked at Beatrice and slid my arm out from under her slowly. She moaned and grabbed the pillow, her eyes stayed closed. I was pretty sure she was catching up on sleep, she has had a rough week. I scooted over to the edge of the bed, and I grimaced as my left cheek moved across the bed. I stopped and took a deep breath.

“It hurts, doesn’t it.” Jennifer said and I looked up at her. I could tell my eyes were wet. I nodded.

She got two pills out of the bottle and gave them to me with a bottle of water. I swallowed them and drank half of the bottle. Why was I so thirsty? Maybe cum soaks up all the hydration in your body?

“Thank you.” I said.

“Do you want to take a shower? I will wash you?” She said and I smiled.

“I will never turn down that offer.” I said and she smiled. She held out her hand and helped me stand.

We walked into the bathroom, and she pulled off my shirt and pants. She removed the bandage carefully and then I felt her touching my mark gently.

“Does it hurt when I touch it?” She said.

“Not really, it is more of an ache now, but it hurts when I push on it like sitting and stuff.” I said and she made a small sound.

“I am so sorry this happened to you.” She said and I put my hand on her head.

“Sweetie, I will live with it if we can get out of this and live a regular life. In fact, it will remind me to never take happiness for granted.” I said and she looked up at me. I saw that thing Becky talked about, that look of hope in her eyes. I smiled at her.

I stepped into the shower, and she was right behind me. I grabbed the rail on the wall and let the warm water wash over me. She picked up a washcloth and started soaping it up. She knelt and started to wash my feet and legs. It felt nice to be pampered like this, maybe if I ever became rich, I would hire a bather. She ran her soapy hands and cloth up my legs and then over my thighs. Her face was inches from my pussy, and I felt her warm breath. I looked down at her and she was smiling.

“I don’t think I can use soap for this, I will have to clean it another way. Is that ok?” She said and smiled.

“Yes, that would be fine.” I said and her little tongue touched my warm lips.

I groaned and put my hand on her head. How did she make me so open to her charms? My body was sore and hurting but all she had to do was smile at me and I opened my legs to her. Her warm tongue was moving through my wet lips, and I felt a shiver run through my sore body. I felt her tongue touch my clit and I made a weird sound, like a grunt. I looked down and saw that pretty face with a look of determination as her small tongue moved across my pussy. She was trying to make me feel better one of the only ways she knew how. God, I loved her. She sucked on my clit and then ran her tongue up inside me. I moaned again and then I felt my orgasm ripple through me. I held her head and the railing while I enjoyed the waves of pleasure. She pulled back and kissed my pussy.

“All clean.” She said.

“You are a very good cleaner.” I said and she giggled.

Her soft soapy hands then ran over the rest of my body, my slut mark included. I stepped under the water and let it wash the soap and some of the soreness away. She sat me on the seat, on my right cheek and washed my hair. I let the water rinse my hair and then opened the door to step out. My mom was standing there holding a towel and I walked into a towel hug.

“Sweetheart, I am so happy. I love you.” Mom said and I sighed.

“I love you too mom.” I said.

She wrapped a towel around me and then another one around my head. I turned and saw Jennifer standing under the water. She looked like a waif, her hair all wet and hanging down. Her little body was so cute with water running all over it. I looked at mom.

“You have someone else that needs a mom hug.” I said.

“I am on it.” She said and grabbed another towel.

I watched my little friend walk out of the shower and into a hug. I wonder if she ever had one of those before. Mom held onto that hug a little longer than usual and I was ok with that. I walked out and almost ran into my brother Cory walking down the hall.

“Hey sis, I heard what happened. Are you ok?” He said and looked at me. I could see the love in his eyes for me. I struggled to answer him because while Tony was dead, I was not ok. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on his eyes.

“I am ok, just a little sore.” I said and he nodded.

He looked like he wanted to say something else, but he was silent.

“I have to get some clothes. Why are you here?” I said and he stepped to the side.

“I came in when I heard what happened, Kyle should be here in a few minutes.” He said. Oh goodie, maybe we can take another family portrait.

I saw the image of his cock moving to my mouth and then driving into my throat. I turned and walked into my room, leaving my brother confused in the hallway. Beatrice rolled over and looked at me. I sat on the bed.

“How are you?” I said and grabbed her hand.

“I am better, I was really tired.” She said.

“Are you hungry, do you want to take a shower?” I said.

“Yeah, I am a little hungry, but I need to get to my dad’s. I talked to him last night after what happened, I need to be with him.” She said.

“Mom is making pancakes, they are famous.” I said and she smiled.

“That sounds great.” She said. I looked at my friend and suddenly my heart felt so full of gratitude. She saved my mom from more hurt and pain. I wrapped my arms around her and felt the tears start to drop out of my eyes.

“I will never be able to thank you enough, I love you. I have no idea how you are feeling but I want you to know you have saved a lot more people that just me.” I said into her chest as I cried.

I felt her arms move around me and they felt nice. She was rubbing my back and then she kissed my forehead.

“I know baby, all I could think about was how my mom was probably in the same position as you on that floor but there was no one there to save her.” She said.

I squeezed her harder and she kissed my head again.

“It’s ok, it is over. We can move on.” She said and I looked at her. She was smiling with tears in her eyes.

“I am so happy you are in my life.” I said.

“Ditto.” She said and kissed me gently on the lips.

“Can I have some kisses?” Jennifer said and we looked to see her standing next to the bed in her towel.

“You really look good in a towel.” Beatrice said and I laughed.

“Yes, that is her go to outfit.” I said and Jennifer giggled.

“I need some pancakes.” I said and Jennifer nodded.

“I need the restroom; I think I may take you up on that shower.” Beatrice said.

“Towels are in the cabinet under the sink. There is plenty of product in the shower, help yourself.” I said and she got out of the bed.

“Thanks, I will see you guys downstairs for some of these famous pancakes.” Beatrice said and walked out.

Jennifer closed the door and then grabbed some stuff out of her bag. She stood up.

“On your belly, I need to rub your butt.” She said and smiled.

“Yes, ma’am.” I said and laid down on the bed.

My little friend massaged my sore butt and put on a fresh bandage. We slipped on t-shirts and shorts. I was able to walk pretty good now, I guess I was a great healer. We made it to the table and mom whipped up some pancakes for us. Beatrice came down the stairs and joined us a few minutes later. She looked much better after her shower.

“Mrs. Jones, these are wonderful.” Beatrice said as she put another bite of pancake in her mouth.

“Thank you, sweetie. Do you want anything else?” Mom said.

“No ma’am, this is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had.” Beatrice said.

“You are welcome here anytime. We can never pay you back for what you did for this family.” Mom said and Beatrice looked at me.

“He did the same thing to my mom as he did to yours, he just did it for over 20 years.” I said and Beatrice looked at mom.

“Mrs. Jones, I am so sorry.” She said and mom walked over and hugged her.

“Sweetheart, I made it and now thanks to you I can be happy and relaxed.” Mom said and kissed the top of Beatrice’s head.

We ate and cried, and it felt great. Beatrice left shortly after, and Jennifer and I helped mom with the dishes.

“Cassie, your brothers are here.” She said.

“Yeah, I saw Cory.” I said.

“Kyle got here a little while ago; I think they are up in the study with your dad.” She said.

Jennifer looked at me, I know what she was thinking. If there ever was a time to share with mom what my dad and brothers did this was it. I thought about it for a second, the truth had been working for me a lot lately, but this truth would hurt her. She was so happy, and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do that right now or ever for that matter. I stayed silent and Jennifer nodded. My little friend was very perceptive.

“Ok, I think I want to go back to school later tonight. We have to be back for Sunday.” I said and Mom nodded.

“That is fine, I can take you guys whenever you’re ready.” She said and hung the dishtowel on the rack.

“Thanks Mom, we need to find some clothes for Jennifer to wear.” I said as I looked at her wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

“No problem, I think I have some of your stuff in the closet from a couple of years ago, you were about her size.” She said.

“Cool, come on cutie, let’s go find you something.” I said and took Jennifer’s hand.

“Awesome, I get to wear some of your old clothes.” She said and I laughed.

“Yeah, you will probably look better in them than I ever did.” I said.

“Nope, I don’t think so.” She said and we started up the stairs with mom behind us.

We made it to the top of the stairs, and I heard their voices.

“I am not sure; I haven’t heard the details. All I know is that he attacked Cassie for some reason.” My dad said and I froze in the hallway before I got to the door of the study. Jennifer looked at me and I felt mom put her hand on my shoulder.

“That doesn’t make any sense. He loved Cassie; she was working for him.” Kyle said.

“I saw the bruises on her last night, he obviously did something.” Dad said.

“Yeah, she has a black eye, I saw it this morning.” Cory said.

“I don’t understand why he would do that; he was always such a nice guy.” Kyle said and I squeezed Jennifer’s hand. I could feel my anger rising. I wanted to just walk by and go on with my day, but my legs would not move. I felt mom squeeze my shoulder.

“He was a model citizen, he did so much for charity.” Dad said and I looked back at my mom.

“It just seems so out of character for him.” Kyle said and my anger reached my eyes. I saw my mom react.

“The town is going to miss him.” Dad said. I stared at my mom; I felt my eyes getting wet.

“Mom?” I said softly.

“Baby, you have to make the decision when you feel it is right.” She whispered. I know what she thought, I know she had no idea what was about to happen. I looked at my mom and prayed she would be alright.

“I am going to miss him; he was a lot of fun.” Kyle said and I felt myself lose control.

“NO!” I screamed and stepped into the doorway. They were all looking at me.

“Jennifer, get the tape. Mom, I am so sorry.” I said and looked at her, she put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed.

“Cassie, what is going on?” Dad said and I stepped into the room.

“He was not a model citizen, what he did to me was not out of character at all.” I said and I felt my strength start to flow through my sore body.

“What are you talking about?” Kyle said and Jennifer walked up and handed me the tape.

“Kyle, what I am talking about is that Tony was a sadistic rapist and no one other than you three are going to miss him at all.” I said and I saw my daddy’s face get a little angry.

“Cassie, the man is dead. Why would you say such things about him?” He said.

“Why daddy? Maybe because it is the truth, did you know that Beatrice was his daughter? Yeah, the girl that killed him to keep him from killing me. He raped her mom when she worked for him.” I said and daddy looked stunned.

“In fact, let’s take a look at some other evidence about how much of a cruel, horrible man he was.” I said and walked up to the tape player.

“Cassie, what are you doing? Where did you get that?” Daddy said and started to stand.

“Sit down daddy!” I screamed and he froze.

“If you want any chance to keep me as a daughter you need to sit down and listen.” I said and he sat.

“Cassie, I don’t understand.” Daddy said and I put the tape in the player.

“You will soon.” I said and looked at my mom. She was standing with her arms around herself. Jennifer was holding her hand and had her arm around her.

“Mom, I am very sorry.” I said and hit play on the machine.

I stepped back and they all were staring at me. The first scene came on and I froze the tape.

“I am sure you guys recognize this. That girl there in the red hair is only 16, but you know that, right daddy?” I said and he did not answer.

“What you don’t know is that she is dressed and made up to look like Beatrice’s mom, whose name was Rose.” I said and they all looked at the screen.

“The other thing you don’t know about her is that Tony raped her and took her virginity a month before this party.” I said and my mom gasped, I started the tape.

I let it run and stepped back near mom. She put her hand on my shoulder, I looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes. She had no idea that this was going to get way worse.

I looked back at the screen and my daddy was fucking me on the table as Cory drove his cock into my mouth.

“Cassie, why are you doing this? Helen, I am so sorry, I was drunk.” Daddy said and he looked at mom.

“Daddy, I am doing this because I want you to understand why I will be dancing on Tony’s grave every chance I get.” I said and Mandy and I were now on the table getting fucked by everyone.

“Cassie, this is cruel.” Daddy said.

“Cruel? No, daddy, this is not cruel. Let me show you cruel.” I said and fast forwarded to the family portrait scene.

“Daddy, now this is cruel, Tony knew exactly what he was doing here. He did this to humiliate this poor girl even more. Making her do this with all of you at the same time.” I said and then froze the picture just before my daddy threw me on the floor.

“Daddy, now you want to know the cruelest thing that happened that night. The thing that sliced a hole in my heart that hurts me every single minute of every day. The thing that I have nightmares about over and over again?” I said and walked over to him.

“Cassie, what does this have to do with you?” Daddy said and I laughed. I stepped in front of him and took a deep breath.

“Daddy, do you see that girl there? Do you know what is happening to her right now?” I said and he looked at the screen. I looked over at the boys and they were looking at the screen. I looked back at my daddy.

“Her daddy is calling her a whore.” I said and he looked at the screen and then back at me. I saw the realization hit him and his face took on a totally different look.

“Yes, daddy, you fucked your baby girl multiple times and called her a whore to her face. Would you like to feel my tits again to make sure it was really me, you said they were very nice?” I said and looked at him.

I heard my mom start crying but I stared at my daddy. He was stunned and he looked like he was in shock. I looked over at my brothers and they looked just as stunned.

“So, Kyle, you wanna fuck me in the ass again, you said it was glorious? Cory, you can shove your cock down my throat again while he is doing that if you want. I am just one of Tony’s whores, right. You remember Tony, that model citizen that everyone is going to miss? The man that raped your little sister on the same kitchen table you eat dinner at?” I said and walked over to my mom. She was crying and holding her stomach. I looked back at my daddy.

“Daddy, I am sorry you won’t have access to Rose anymore. I know you enjoyed your little hotel rendezvous on Monday. You know, the one where you supposedly got called into the office but instead you and your sons gang-banged your daughter under the guidance of the model citizen who set it all up and knew what he was doing the entire time.” I said and his face was starting to crumble.

“Helen, I don’t ... I mean...” Daddy said.

“Shut up Mike!” Mom said.

“Mom, I want to go back to school now.” I said and she nodded.

We walked out of the room and gathered our things. We made it down the stairs and were at the front door when Cory ran up.

“Cassie, I am so sorry. I didn’t know.” He said and I turned to look at him.

“No, Cory, I think you did.” I said and he hung his head. I led my mom out of the house.

We drove back to school and Mom was crying the whole way. I was in the front seat against the door, Jennifer was next to me, hugging me. I felt horrible, I had hurt my mom badly. I lost control and now she was hurting on the day that she should be happy. My body felt strange, I was in pain, but it had nothing to do with any of my physical damage. My chest hurt and it was my heart that had taken a beating.

“Mom, I am so sorry.” I said and she looked at me, I could not read her emotion. She slowed down the car and pulled over. I was terrified.

She stopped the car and turned it off. She turned and looked at me.

“Cassie, I cannot imagine how much that hurt and humiliated you. You have been carrying that around with you this whole time and it must have been eating you away from the inside. I wish I was as brave as you, what you did back there at the house was amazing.” She said and it was my turn to look stunned.

“Mom, I hurt you, and I feel like I destroyed our family.” I said and she shook her head.

“Honey, you got raped by a horrible man. Then you got raped again multiple times by your own family and friends under his guidance. There is no way in hell that any of this is your fault. I am just amazed that you are strong enough to walk around with that information as long as you did.” She said.

“Mom, what are we going to do?” I said.

“Well, for starters, I am moving in with you, assuming you are ok with that.” She said and I nodded.

“Then we will figure it out a little piece at a time.” She said and grabbed my hand.

“Ok, mom.” I said and she smiled.

She started the car and we drove back to our apartment. I fell asleep for the last part of the ride. I woke up when we pulled into my apartment. We walked up and dropped our stuff in the bedroom. I grabbed Mom’s hand.

“I love you and I am sorry I had to show you that.” I said.

“Baby, again, not your fault. I am just so angry with all the men in my family right now. How do you do that to your daughter and sister?” She said.

“They didn’t know it was me mom.” I said and she smirked at me.

“Even men are not that dense. You are his daughter, he held you in his arms and carried you on his shoulders. How do you not recognize your own daughter?” She said and sat on the couch. I sat next to her.

I put my arm around her, and she started sobbing. I held my mom as she cried. Jennifer sat on the other side of her and put her arm around her as well. Mom cried and we held her for a while. Eventually she stopped and we all just sat on the couch and held each other.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was coach.

“Coach?” I said.

“Cassie, where are you?” He said.

“At my apartment.” I said.

“Ok, good, I tried but I cannot get you guys out of the thing for tomorrow.” He said.

“Ok, what was it again?” I said. With everything that happened in the last 24 hours I could not remember.

“Picnic at Gregory’s house. He wants you dressed like you would for church, something white and frilly. Bows in your hair, the whole innocent virgin thing.” He said and I chuckled.

“That’s a hoot.” I said.

“How are you feeling?” He said.

“Much better, still a little sore. Coach, I have a black eye.” I said.

“What? What happened?” He said.

“Long story, will it impact the thing with Gregory?” I said.

“No, just come up with something that would happen to a young girl, and he will eat it up.” Coach said.

“Ok, what time?” I said.

“I will pick you guys up at 12:00, is that ok?” He said.

“Yeah, that will work.” I said.

“Sorry Cassie, I tried.” He said.

“I know, it’s ok.” I said and hung up.

“What was that?” Mom said.

“Something Jennifer and I have to do tomorrow.” I said and Mom looked at me strange.

“What exactly do you have to do tomorrow?” She said and I took a deep breath.

“There is a picnic we have to go to.” I said.

“With Gregory?” Jennifer said and I nodded.

“Who is Gregory?” Mom said.

“He is a rich old man that has a fantasy of fucking his granddaughter, so we have to go and pretend to be her.” I said.

“So, this old pervert fucks you and pretends it is his granddaughter?” She said and I nodded.

“Cassie, who are these people?” She said.

“Very rich and powerful people that we do not want to piss off. This thing tomorrow will not be bad, he is harmless.” I said.

“I doubt that anybody who gets young girls to pretend to be his granddaughter so he can fuck her is not harmless. It breaks my heart to know that you girls are tied up in this.” She said.

“I know mom, I am trying. There has to be a weakness, I just have to find it.” I said.

My mom nodded and she looked tired all of a sudden. I was not surprised; I had put her through an emotional roller coaster the last couple of days. She looked at me.

“Cassie, what did they do to you on Monday?” She said.

“How detailed do you want me to be?” I said and she sighed.

“I need to know what happened. I saw the tape, so I know what they did that night. Oh God, Cassie, all those boys at that party know you.” She said, suddenly realizing it was just not my family that fucked me at that bachelor party.

“Yes, I knew all of them except for a couple.” I said and she frowned.

“Oh honey, I am so sorry. How do you do this and not just fall apart?” She said.

“I don’t know. I just keep going, I guess.” I said.

“So, what happened in the hotel room?” She said.

“Tony brought me in blindfolded, so I had no idea it was them. They took off my shirt and then he made me kneel and start sucking someone. While the cock was in my mouth, he pulled off the blindfold and it was daddy. He finished in my mouth and then the boys took a turn.” I said and she put her head in her hands.

“Mom, we don’t have to do this. It’s over.” I said. She picked her head up and looked at me.

“No baby, it’s not over. I have to come to terms with my husband and sons raping my daughter. It will take me a while to wrap my head around that and figure out how to move on from it. In order to even get started I need to know everything. But I don’t need to know it now. Are you ok with talking about it?” She said.

“I can do it mom; it actually makes me feel better to talk about it with someone. I had no one for a long time.” I said and she took my hand.

“There is that strength, I still don’t know how you carried this around with you.” She said and I smiled.

Jennifer got up and crawled onto the couch and sat behind me. Her arms moved around me, and I put my hands over hers.

“This helps.” I said and Mom smiled.

“I am sure it does.” She said and looked at Jennifer.

“After that, Tony made me stand and daddy took off my skirt. Kyle took off my panties and Tony told me to lay down on the bed and spread my legs.” I said.

“So you were that close, and they did not recognize you? Were they drunk again?” She said.

“There was beer in the room, but they did not look drunk. At one point, Cory looked at me and I thought I saw something different in his eyes, but he did not stop.” I said.

“That is why you said that to him before we left.” Mom said and I nodded.

“Ok, what happened next.” She said and I took a deep breath.

“Daddy licked my pussy, and the boys sucked my breasts.” I said and she groaned. I knew what she was thinking, she was forced to lick me at the Christmas party, but she knew right away it was me.

“After that, daddy and Kyle fucked me and then Cory fucked me in the ass. Tony told him to.” I said.

“Was it over then?” She said and I shook my head.

“Tony put me on my hands and knees and fucked me. He told daddy to put his cock in my mouth and he did. When Tony finished daddy started fucking me again and Kyle shoved his cock in my throat.” I said and I felt tears fall out of my eyes.

“Baby, we can stop.” She said and I shook my head.

“No, mom, it was just horrible at how they treated me, that they would treat a young girl like that. That added to my hurt, I was disappointed in them. They were my heroes my whole life and now they are just three guys that abused a young girl in a hotel room.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.