Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 32: Friday and Cassie’s first break

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Friday and Cassie’s first break - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Marcus was mad, he stomped around the apartment and soon he was throwing things. I cowered on the couch and was very scared. I had never seen him like this. He walked over to the chair and sat down. He put his head in his hands and started to cry. I saw someone walk over and touch his shoulder. He put his hand on theirs and continued to cry. It looked so strange to see him cry, he was so big and strong.

“We never had a chance.” He said and looked up to the person standing next to him. I looked at the person and they were fuzzy; I could not see their face.

“Who would do this to her?” He said and I looked around, no one else was here.

“Why? I loved her; she was so special.” He said and put his head back in his hands.

I was very confused. I looked down and noticed there was red on my legs. I touched them and the red came off on my fingers. I looked at my waist and my nightgown was soaked with red liquid. I moved my hands up to my chest and my nightgown was torn and I felt a lot of slices and holes on my chest. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. I screamed but he didn’t move.

“No! no!” I screamed as I felt my fingers go into the holes and slices in my chest.

“Cassie!” I looked up and Marcus was gone. Becky was sitting in the chair. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

“Becky?” I said and she smiled.

“Cassie, you need to wake up. You are ok, you made it through. Keep fighting sweetie.” She said.

I opened my eyes and Jennifer was holding my hand and crying. I was laying on my stomach and I turned onto my side. The pain ripped through my body, and I screamed and moved back on my stomach. I was crying as the pain was throbbing. I felt her hand touch my back.

“Cassie, stay still. Coach is getting the stuff to change your bandage.” She said and I looked at her. She looked tired and her eyes were red and puffy. Her cheeks were wet, and she tried to smile at me.

I saw coach walk up and then he sat on the bed. I moved my head to look at him. He looked sad and very tired as well. I noticed there was sunlight coming through the window. It must be morning.

“What time is it?” I said.

“It’s 8:00.” Jennifer said.

“What day?” I said and she sobbed.

“It’s 8 in the morning on Friday, princess. You slept for a while but not that long. I need you to take these pills.” He said and held out his hand.

“Can you help me sit up?” I said.

“Ok, turn towards Jennifer.” He said and I turned, and he helped me sit up. I noticed I had on a concert t-shirt; I didn’t recognize the band.

I took the pills in my mouth, and he handed me a bottle of water. I drank half of it, my body felt like a sponge. I laid back down and he moved me onto my stomach. I felt his fingers on my butt and I guess I wasn’t wearing panties. He pulled something and I felt like it was coming off my skin. Jennifer gasped.

“Doctor said it would look bad this morning, but she said it will improve quickly.” He said and I felt something wet being spread on me. It felt tender but it didn’t hurt.

“Coach, what did they do to me?” I said and looked at him.

“They branded you sweetie, it burned something into your skin.” He said.

“What is it?” I said.

“The letter S.” he said.

“Oh, I guess now I am marked as a slut.” I said and closed my eyes. Jennifer sobbed.

Coach didn’t say anything. He finished rubbing and taped a bandage on me. He got up and walked away.

“He is very sad, Cassie.” Jennifer said and I turned my head and looked at her.

“You are a mess.” I said and smiled. She chuckled and cried at the same time.

“You are not much to look at either. You smell really bad.” She said.

“There was a horse, and a lot of other things.” I said and she frowned.

“Cassie, I am so sorry.” She said.

“You are not the one that should be apologizing. We need to stay strong, ok?” I said and she nodded.

“Where are we by the way?” I said.

“Coach’s apartment.” She said.

“Do you think I could take a shower? I also need to go to the bathroom.” I said and I wondered how I was going to sit on the toilet.

“Ok, you have to turn to your right. Try not to sit on your left cheek.” She said and stood up. I took her hands and tried to scoot to the edge of the bed.

I took a deep breath and stood up. I felt dizzy and she put her arm around my waist. My head cleared and then I felt the soreness between my legs. I was fucked a lot last night. Then I remembered the dogs, my stomach gurgled, and I tried not to throw up. We started walking and made it to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and Jennifer held me so I wouldn’t sit on my left cheek. My bladder opened and then I remembered all the piss from last night. I looked down at my legs and there was still stuff on them. Well, that could be a number of things, including many different types of cum.

“Girls, do you need help?” Coach said and I looked up at him.

“I really need to take a shower.” I said.

“Yes, you do.” He said and smiled. I liked his smile.

“Can you help me?” I said and he nodded.

He had a traditional shower in a tub, and he started the water. He grabbed a towel.

“Jennifer, I will hold her up and you wash her. Here is a washcloth and soap. I will get you a t-shirt, so you don’t get your clothes wet.” He said and we both looked at him.

“Coach, it is fine.” Jennifer said and pulled off her shirt. She was not wearing panties either.

I remembered she spent the night here; I wonder how many times he fucked her. She pulled off my shirt and then coach lifted me under the arms and put me in the shower. The water felt nice. He stood me directly under the water, so it hit my head and ran down. I just wanted to stay right here. His hands were still under my arms. I grabbed the metal rail on the wall and turned around to face him.

“Coach, can you wash my hair? I can stand if I hold onto the rail.” I said.

Jennifer was rubbing the cloth over my sore body and coach was washing my hair. I did feel a little like a princess. I closed my eyes and let the water and the soft hands heal me. The shower did not last long enough for me. He turned off the water and wrapped me in a towel. Jennifer took another towel and dried my hair and then wrapped the towel around my head. Coach lifted me out of the shower. My legs felt much better.

“I think I can walk.” I said.

“Jennifer, take her to the couch while I strip the bed.” He said.

“What, you don’t want to sleep in horse cum and piss?” I said and he laughed.

“No, I do not.” He said and left.

“He seems like a different person.” Jennifer said.

“What did he do to you last night?” I said.

“Nothing, we sat and talked. He was very worried about you. He kept looking at his watch and then he left. He was very mad when he came back carrying you. You were passed out and it really scared me, you looked dead.” She said and sobbed. I hugged her.

“I am ok, I made it. We are still fighting, and we will not stop until we get out of this, ok?” I said and kissed the top of her head.

“Ok.” She said softly.

We walked out to the couch. She sat in the corner, and I sat between her legs, on my right side. I noticed we were both naked. Her skin felt nice against mine. I felt so much better now that I was clean. I laid my head on her chest and she started rubbing my head. I was very comfortable, and I felt my body start to shut down again.

“You want some shirts?” I heard coach’s voice from far away.

“No, just a blanket.” Jennifer said and then I was warm as well as comfortable.

I was walking on a beach; it was beautiful and peaceful. There was no one around. My toes touched the soft, warm water and it felt wonderful. I looked down and I was naked, but my body felt really good. There was no soreness, I reached around and touched my butt, I felt the brand, it was there but there was no pain. The sky was blue and bright. There was a gentle wind that blew my blonde hair around my face. There was just water in front of me and then I turned to see just trees and greenery at the edge of the sand.

I was looking at the green jungle and I saw some of the large leaves move. Someone walked out and started walking towards me. I watched them and as they got closer, I saw it was Becky. She was smiling and also naked. Her breasts were nice, and they moved slightly as she walked. Her legs and lower body were impressive. She had a nice body; I hadn’t seen it before. She walked up to me, and her eyes were bright, her droopy eye was not droopy. Both eyes were blue and sparkling.

“It is possible.” She said and I looked at her.

“What is possible?” I said and she moved her arms around as if she was showing me something.

“This.” She said and I looked around. The beach was endless and there was no one else around.

“I don’t understand, what is this?” I said and she smiled.

“You don’t recognize it because you haven’t seen it in a while. Peace, happiness, contentment, do you feel it?” She said and I thought about it. I wasn’t worried about anything, I felt great, I was hopeful that I would see my loved ones soon. She was right, I haven’t felt this way in a very long time.

“Am I dead?” I said and she chuckled.

“No, you are not, you are dreaming. But if you are dreaming about this that means that it is a distinct possibility.” She said.

“So, anything I dream can come true?” I said, suddenly fearing all the horrible things I have seen.

“Yes, all of it is possible. I am glad we are here though; it proves you know there is a way out, you just have to keep fighting until you find it.” She said and smiled.

“They branded me.” I said and she smiled. She turned slightly and I saw a distinct S on her left butt cheek. I touched it and it just felt like the skin was raised slightly.

“Does it hurt?” I said.

“Not anymore, but it hurt like the devil at first.” She said.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” I said and she smiled.

“You are so strong; I see what everyone sees when they look at you. Do you want to walk with me?” She said and held out her hand.

I took her hand and we walked slowly down the beach, close enough to the water that it washed over our feet occasionally. The water was warm and soothing. The peace I felt in my heart was amazing, it was like I was free of all worries. Was that even possible? I didn’t think people could be this happy. I looked at her and squeezed her hand. She looked up at me and smiled. I was very happy she was in my life. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes, letting the warm breeze blow across my face.

I opened my eyes and I saw skin. It was smooth and firm. I squeezed Becky’s hand to make sure she was still there. She squeezed my hand back and then I felt a hand on my cheek. It felt nice, the hand rubbed my cheek and then pushed hair off my face.

“How do you feel?” I heard a familiar voice. I took a deep breath and smelled my beautiful little friend. I kissed the skin in front of me and she giggled.

“I think I feel much better, I am very comfortable, you smell nice.” I said.

“You slept for a long time.” Jennifer said.

“Really, what time is it?” I said.

“It’s 11:00, you have been asleep for 3 hours.” She said.

“I think I need to go to the bathroom.” I said and tried to move.

I slowly got up and my legs were cramped. I stood next to the couch and looked at Jennifer. She was still in the same position as she was when she was holding me. Her legs were spread, and I saw her pretty pussy opened up. She was smiling at me.

“You are so beautiful.” I said and she smiled.

“So are you, you look much better than last night.” She said.

“I hope so, being covered in horse cum and piss really sucks and smells very bad.” I said and she nodded.

I walked to the bathroom, and it felt good to empty my bladder. I looked in the mirror and there was a square bandage on my butt. The rest of me looked normal again. You would never know I was tied up and covered in all kinds of nasty stuff 12 hours ago. I walked out and saw Jennifer standing next to the table. It was a little funny how we were just hanging around coach’s apartment naked.

“Where are your clothes?” I said.

“In that bag.” She said and pointed.

“Why are they in the bag?” I said.

“When he left the first time to pick you up, he said he wanted me naked when he got back. When he got back, he was very upset and just wanted to sit on the couch and hold me. He left to go pick you up and I waited. I didn’t know what he wanted so I stayed naked. Then he got back, and you were a mess and the last thing I thought about was clothes.” She said.

“Ok, you can put your clothes back on now. Where is coach?” I said.

“He went to school, he said he would be back after practice. He left these for you and said you needed to take two more at 2:00.” She said and pushed a pill bottle over to me.

She pulled her clothes out of the bag and started getting dressed. She was wearing jean shorts and a blue shirt. I looked around and saw my dirty torn dress lying on the floor. I picked it up and held it in the air.

“Gross, throw that away. It smells.” She said and I laughed.

“I was going to wear it; I think it may be the new style.” I said and the door opened. Coach was smiling as he looked at me holding up my nasty dress.

“Are you going for the new grunge look?” He said.

“Coach, it is gross, tell her to throw it away.” She said and pulled her shirt off and started taking off her shorts.

“Jennifer, you can keep your clothes on.” Coach said and she looked at him, naked and holding her shorts. He sat down at the table.

“Are you sure, coach. You didn’t do anything last night, I figured you would do it today.” She said, holding her shorts in her hand. Coach had a strange look on his face.

“Jennifer, I am sorry.” He said and I saw a tear run down his cheek.

“Coach, sorry for what?” She said.

“Sorry that you think it is normal to be fucked at the drop of a hat. That is not normal, and I do not want you to think like that anymore.” He said and I dropped my dress. He looked at me.

“Don’t look so surprised, you have been breaking me down since the first time I saw you.” He said.

“I don’t understand.” I said and he looked up.

“Cassie, I have been abusing young girls for the last 15 years, using my position of power to make them think they had to do what I said, or they would have no future. I got into bed with this organization because we had the same objectives and I have been happy as a clam ever since.” He said.

“What changed?” I said.

“You walked into my life.” He said and put his head in his hands.

Jennifer looked at me and I shrugged. We both looked at coach and I was very confused. He raised his head and chuckled.

“You two look like you have seen a ghost.” He said.

“Um, well, are you ok?” I said.

“Yes, I am ok princess. Jennifer, put your pants on.” He said and Jennifer started putting her clothes back on.

“Coach, I am sorry I was sassy to you.” I said and he smiled.

“Do not ever apologize for that, that is what makes you you.” He said.

“Ok, but I still don’t understand, why all of a sudden?” I said and he took a deep breath.

“It started with the Jamesons, when I walked in to get you that night that boy was fucking you harder than anything I have ever seen, he was yanking your hair, bending you backwards, and screaming horrible things at you. The others were laughing and cheering. It was vicious and brutal and after looking at you I figured he wasn’t the first one that did that to you that night. I didn’t know about the dog.” He said and I sat down.

“It scared me, but I was conflicted. I drove home thinking I should have been excited about that, it was what I thought I wanted and to be honest I have done before. However, there was something nagging at me, and I did not know what it was. Then you woke up and you were angry and sore and lashed out at me. Looking back, I should have expected it but at the moment I lost my shit and hurt you more.” He said.

“Sorry about that.” I said and he reached over and took my hand.

“Cassie, you were brutally ass-raped by numerous boys and got fucked by a dog. You were entitled to be angry.” He said and I smiled. He had a point. He took another deep breath and Jennifer sat on my lap, she looked terrified. I put my arm around her, and she moved closer to me.

“I felt my attitude softening again over the next couple of days and then I dropped you off with Stratford and I knew what you were walking into. I almost grabbed you and started driving but I let you walk into that barn with that monster. I got in the car and felt horrible. I could not get you off my mind and what was happening to you. When I finally walked into that barn later, my heart broke. I thought you were dead.” He said and he was crying again.

I lifted Jennifer off my lap and walked over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me. I was still naked, so my boobs were right in his face. I put my arm over them.

“Sorry about these.” I said and he smiled.

“Don’t ever apologize for those either, they are extraordinary.” He said and I lowered my arm.

“Coach, what do we do now?” I said.

“I don’t know Princess. They will not let up; you guys are very hot right now. I was able to cancel tonight and tomorrow, I told them Stratford fucked you up bad, which was not a lie.” He said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“But there is something on Sunday I don’t know if we will be able to get out of. Gregory wants both of you at his house, something about a picnic. He is a senior member, and it is hard to cancel those.” He said.

“That’s ok, he was not so bad. He wants both of us?” I said.

“Yeah, Pennington said something about wanting you to meet Francesca.” Coach said and Jennifer gasped.

“What does that mean?” He said.

“Francesca is his 14-year-old granddaughter. When he is with us, we have to pretend to be her.” I said and he nodded.

“That makes sense, he is a sick old fuck and his wife is worse but they have lots of money so they can do whatever they want.” Coach said.

“Have they said anything about the movie?” I said.

“No, that was supposed to be Saturday. They will reschedule that for sure, the buzz around you two is heavy.” He said and I sighed.

“We will do what they say until we figure something out.” I said and he looked up at me.

“You will never stop fighting, will you?” He said.

“Nope.” I said and thought about Becky. She will be proud of me.

“Ok, I need to get back to class. I will come back after practice. Take your pills. Jennifer, you need to change the bandage.” He said and stood up.

“Coach, thank you.” I said and hugged him. I felt his arms on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around him. I wondered if I had just added another very unlikely member to my team.

He left and I sat down, Jennifer was looking at me.

“What the hell was that?” She said.

“I think we broke coach.” I said and she smiled.

“I have never seen him like that, Cassie, you are special, and I am so glad you are my friend.” She said.

I got up and walked up next to her to comfort her, but she kissed my nipple that was right in her face and changed my mind. I needed love and compassion and a touch that was gentle and caring. I held her head and she started sucking on my nipples. I felt the tingling start in my legs, this little girl was my kryptonite. She moved her hand down between my legs and I spread them slightly. Her small finger touched my sore pussy and ran between my wet lips. I moaned and pulled her head into my chest. Her finger moved up and touched my clit and I felt the tingling move up my legs. My body was shivering as she played around in my pussy. She pushed her finger in gently and then pulled it out and pinched my clit. I groaned and my body stiffened in preparation, the tingling spread through my crotch and then exploded. I bit my lip to keep from screaming in coach’s apartment. I shook for a minute or so in her arms and then I felt my legs start to shake. I grabbed the table to keep from falling.

“Cassie, I need to change your bandage.” She said and I looked down at her as I tried to get my legs to work.

“You think I am special, but you are really the special one. You inspire me.” I said and a smile lit up her cute face.

“Go lie on your belly on the couch, I will get the stuff.” She said.

I laid down and realized that my butt was still hurting a little, but it was way better than it was even this morning. She knelt next to the couch and pulled off my old bandage slowly. I felt her fingers touch me gently.

“Cassie, it looks much better. Does it still hurt?” She said.

“A little but not nearly as much.” I said and she started spreading the salve.

Her fingers were warm and soft, and I loved them on my skin. I started thinking what our life would be like if we ever got out of this situation. Would I be able to let her go back to her mom? That was unlikely, but could I stop it? I felt a sadness wash over me again when I thought about not having her with me. I laid my head down and just enjoyed her fingers. I heard my phone buzz and I looked to see it on the coffee table.

“It’s Beatrice.” She said and handed it to me.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey, Cassie, I need to talk to you.” She said and I could not read her emotion.

“Sure, I am available now, I am off school today.” I said.

“Ok, where are you?” She said.

“I am at my coach’s apartment; you can pick us up here. Jennifer is with me.” I said.

“Ok, text me the address, I will be there in a few minutes.” She said and hung up.

I looked at Jennifer and she looked nervous.

“I don’t know if she was mad or not, I couldn’t tell. She is coming to pick us up. I need some clothes.” I said.

“Ok, let me finish this bandage and we will see what we can find.” She said.

She put on my new bandage, and we started looking through coach’s dresser. I grabbed a t-shirt and put it on. It was huge and looked like a dress on me.

“This is good enough to get back to the apartment.” I said and she smiled.

“You look like a girlfriend that is leaving her boyfriend’s house after a wild night.” She said and I laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.