Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 31: Thursday and the Farm

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Thursday and the Farm - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I woke up and realized I did not dream, or at least I didn’t have a nightmare. I looked down and my cute little friend was wrapped around me. It felt nice. I closed my eyes and thought about my team. I needed to call Marcus, I needed to hear his voice. I worried about my mom and what Tony was doing to her, he was not happy about the boat ride, and I hoped he had taken all his frustrations out on me. I thought about Beatrice and if I lost her. It had been two days now and she has not called me. I was afraid I might have ruined another life. I thought about my new friend Becky, she was very interesting, and I think I really liked her. I needed to know more about her, but it hit me that she always talked about me and how to help me. I would have to ask her today about herself. I started to think about Willie and then I felt something on my neck.

I turned my head and Jennifer was kissing on my neck. I loved the feel of her warm lips. I moaned and closed my eyes. She kissed up to my cheek and then I felt her lips on mine. She kissed me gently and pulled back. I opened my eyes and looked at her pretty eyes.

“No dream?” She said.

“No, I wonder if I only dream when you are not here.” I said.

“Well, then I will take it as my duty to always sleep next to you.” She said and smiled.

“Are you sure you want to take on that responsibility?” I said.

“I know it is tough, but someone has to do it.” She said and put her arm over her eyes. I grabbed her sides and started tickling.

She laughed and I spun her over on her back, tickling her sides and blowing raspberries on her belly. I loved the sound of her giggling and I stopped tickling her and laid my head on her stomach. She put her hands on my head and rubbed.

“I do like waking up with you, you are very warm and soft.” She said.

“Yeah, I would be ok with you being next to me every night.” I said and she smiled.

“Right now, though, we need to get dressed and go to class.” I said.

“First to coach’s office for our morning fucking.” She said and looked at me.

I laid my head back on her belly. I needed to come up with something, I needed something good to happen to me. What was the organization’s weakness? Do they have one? I sighed and got out of bed. I looked over and saw two scared eyes peeking out of the bed covers on the other side of the room. Strange little girl. I picked up my clothes and had to decide if I wanted to wear the slinky black dress or my yellow dress to get back to my dorm for more clothes. I slipped on the yellow dress and looked down at my naked little friend. She was smiling at me.

“I need to go get some clothes.” I said.

“Would you give me a kiss before you go?” She said and I smiled.

I moved over to the bed, and she moved her hand between her legs.

“Right here.” She said as her finger touched her small pussy.

“You are a bad girl, and you are going to make me late.” I said and kissed her pussy. She put her hands on my head and I knew I wasn’t getting out of here with just one kiss.

I licked her from top to bottom and she moaned. I flicked my tongue on her clit and she pulled my hair. I ran my hands up and grabbed her nipples. They were stiff and I pinched them. I sucked on her clit and her hips moved up off the bed. I moved one of my hands down and played with her wet pussy. I moved my finger inside her and sucked on her clit. She moaned and pushed my head down. I started moving my finger in and out of her and flicking her clit with my tongue. I twisted her nipple and she groaned loudly. I felt her body tense up and then convulse. I loved watching her cum. Her little body thrashed around her bed, and I held onto her hips, licking her pussy as she squirmed. I felt her hands pulling my head and I pulled back.

“Is that enough kissing?” I said and she nodded.

“Thank you, I have something else to think about now when I need to.” She said and I smiled.

I got up and the two little scared eyes were now wide open. I smiled at her and left the room.

I walked into my empty dorm room and thought I should probably check on my roommate again eventually. I needed to take a quick shower, I smelled like Jennifer, well, Jennifer’s pussy to be exact. I needed a whole different smell for Jennings.

I took my hot shower and I felt good, ready to take on a new day of abuse. I remembered Pennington promised 20 swats today, fuck, that is going to hurt. I grabbed a jean skirt and a white button shirt. I grabbed white lace panties and the bra to match. I put my hair in a ponytail and thought about what Becky said about cum. I pulled out the ponytail, I needed to get cum in my hair today. I grabbed my books and headed over to coach’s office.

I walked in and Jennifer was sitting in the chair, her clothes on the table next to her. I started taking off my clothes, I was down to my bra and panties when coach walked in. He sat in his chair and looked at me. He watched me finish and I sat down. He was smiling.

“You two really are dramatically beautiful.” He said. I had no idea what to say to that.

He turned and looked at his computer. He clicked a few buttons and then looked back at me. He let out a heavy sigh.

“Ok, first of all, Jennifer, you are with me tonight. I got you out of the assignment, you will thank me for that later.” He said and then he looked at me.

“Cassie, you will be going to the Stratford ranch tonight. They are having a celebration for some kind of award, and you are the party favor. They requested you wear something white and short. Do you have a sundress or something like that?” He said and I nodded.

“Good, wear some underwear you don’t care about. In fact, the dress will probably be a lost cause as well. We will get you a new one to replace it.” He said and looked back at his computer. I could feel the fear growing in me.

“Coach?” I said softly and he looked at me.

“Yes, princess?” He said.

“This does not sound good.” I said.

“No, it will not be. They will probably not hit you but they are ranch hands so they will be a little rough, and there are animals around.” He said and my eyes got wide.

“Animals?” I said and Jennifer grabbed my hand.

“Yeah, but you did the Jameson’s dog, right?” He said.

“The dog raped me, I didn’t “do the dog”. I said.

“Well, regardless, you have had dick in you that was not human, it will make tonight a little less shocking.” He said and Jennifer squeezed my hand.

“Coach, I am scared.” I said and I was not lying. He looked at me and I saw compassion in his eyes.

“Cassie, Stratford is a senior member, and he knows not to damage you. You will get fucked a lot by his workers and probably a few of his dogs. Just close your eyes and go to your happy place. You do not have to make this marketable, just get through it.” He said and I took a deep breath.

I could feel myself shivering with fear. Jennifer squeezed my hand and stood up. I watched her walk around the desk and kneel in front of coach. She opened his pants and grabbed his cock.

“You want me to leave her alone this morning, right?” He said to her.

“Please coach.” She said and he leaned back.

She sucked and licked him until he blew his load into her mouth. She swallowed it all without losing a drop. She pulled off and looked up at him.

“Put it back in, we can be done.” He said and she slipped his cock back in his pants.

“Get dressed and get out of here.” He said and looked back at his computer.

We dressed and we walked out, she was holding my hand. We made it halfway down the hall and she stopped.

“Cassie, are you going to be ok?” She said and I looked down at her. I was terrified but I could not share that with her, I know I promised not to lie to her, but she did not need to see me scared.

“I hope so sweetie. Let’s get you to class.” I said and we started walking.

I saw Willie in the hall and stopped. I may be scared out of my mind about what is going to happen later, but there was something that I could control, and I decided I would do just that.

“Willie, I need a favor.” I said.

“Anything, Miss Cassie.” He said and I looked at Jennifer.

“Sweetie, can you make it to class, I need to talk to Willie.” I said and she smiled.

“Sure, need some Willie?” She said.

“Yes, I do.” I said and she scampered off.

“Willie, come in here.” I said and pulled him into a boy’s bathroom. It was empty, it was early in the day and in the athletic hall.

I pulled him into a stall and closed the door. I knelt and opened his pants. I pulled out his cock and looked up at him.

“Willie, this is going to sound strange, but I need you to cum in my hair.” I said and he looked a little stunned.

“Miss Cassie?” He said.

“Willie, I will explain later but I need this, can you help me?” I said and he nodded.

I sucked his cock and rubbed his balls and got him close. I pulled off him and he grabbed his cock and pumped his cum into my hair. I reached up and felt it, I spread it around to make sure it didn’t drip out. I stood up.

“Thank you, Willie, I promise I have not lost my mind. I will explain the next time I see you.” I said and kissed him on the cheek.

I ran down the hall and barely made it to first period. I slid into my seat just as the bell rang. Miss Clemens smiled at me and started teaching. I sat and tried to listen to her, but my mind kept going back to animals. What did coach mean by that? He mentioned dogs and that made me nauseous. I sat and looked at Miss Clemens, but my mind could not stop thinking of horrible things.

First period flew by, because Miss Clemens is an awesome teacher and because I could not focus. I looked up at the clock and tried to think of something else. I took a breath and decided I couldn’t wait to shove my hair in front of Jennings nose. The bell rang and I gathered up my books. Becky met me at the front of my row, and we walked out.

“Are you ready for him?” Becky said and I turned my head towards her. She touched my hair and smiled.

“Perfect, I can’t wait to see his face.” She said.

“Yeah, he will not be happy.” I said, trying to sound excited. She stopped and looked at me.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” She said.

“I have to go to a farm today.” I said.

“The Stratford farm?” she said and I nodded. How did she know all of this?

“Ok, we have to talk, a lot. Can you meet me during lunch?” She said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Ok, I will wait for you outside Pennington’s office. Fuck, Pennington, what is he going to do today?” She said and I tried not to cry. This was getting to be too much too soon.

“He is going to hit me 20 times with that stupid paddle.” I said and she hugged me.

“Oh sweetie, we will talk after second period about him, ok?” She said and looked at me. I nodded.

“Ok, let’s go and gross out our favorite pervert.” She said and I laughed through my tears.

She wiped my cheeks and took my hand. We walked into his class, and he looked at me with an evil smile on his face. I sat in my chair, and he looked at me. He nodded and I spread my legs and lifted my skirt. He smiled and started taking attendance. He wrote our assignment on the board, and we all started to work on it. He started walking around the room, and I found myself getting nervous. He walked next to me and stopped.

“Nice panties slut but I do like the bare look better, tomorrow I need you to lose the panties before class.” He said and I looked up. He had a strange look on his face.

“Sure, Mr. Jennings. Is there something wrong?” I said.

“What is in your hair?” He said and I touched my hair.

“Oh, I am so sorry. Coach shot his stuff in my hair this morning, did I miss some?” I said and he looked like he was nauseous.

He walked away quickly, and I bit my hand to try not to laugh. I looked back at Becky, and she was giving me a thumbs up. He sat at his desk, and he looked like he was trying to catch his breath. I felt powerful for the first time in a long time. I closed my legs and pulled down my skirt. I worked on the stupid problems, and he sat at his desk the rest of the period.

“That worked well.” Becky said as we walked out of the room.

“I thought he was going to throw up.” I said and she giggled.

“Ok, let’s talk about Pennington.” She said and I looked at her.

“He is a little more complex than these two losers. He is about power for sure, but he is also about the sex. He does enjoy the sex; the feeling of power and control only add to his thrills. I tried a lot of things with him but the only thing that worked was to appear unfazed when he tells you to do something nasty. You can’t seem to enjoy it like with Booker; he will love that. You have to look like you are bored, like what he is doing is not affecting you at all.” She said.

“That will be hard when he is pounding my ass with that board.” I said and stopped outside the main office.

“Yeah, that is the problem, some of the things he does you can’t ignore. Also, it takes a while, he will enjoy the sex for a while until he starts to lose interest in the abuse. That’s what makes him so frustrating.” She said and I took a deep breath.

“Ok, I will try to be bored.” I said and she smiled.

“I will meet you right here afterwards and we will talk about the farm, ok?” She said and I looked at this strange little girl that knew so much about my life.

“Becky, why are you doing this?” I said and she looked at me strangely.

“What do you mean?” She said.

“I mean why are you helping me so much?” I said.

“You said you needed a friend and I thought I could be a good friend.” She said.

“Yes, I love that you are my friend, I need as many as I can get. I don’t have very many.” I said.

“I know, that’s why I approached you. I saw you were sad, and no one was helping you. You seemed like you wanted my help. Do you still want that, Cassie?” She said and her face was neutral.

I looked at this girl and did not understand what I was doing. I needed help in the worst way and here I was trying to drive her away. I was such an idiot and I tried to think of something to say. She smiled at me and took my hands in hers.

“Cassie, you are going through an awful lot of shit, and you are scared to death. That kind of pressure makes you start to question everything and look around for the next shoe to drop. I understand but listen to me. I am your friend, and I will do everything I can to help you through this, the only thing I ask in return is your friendship. However, if you ever change your mind that is ok too, just tell me.” She said.

I hugged her and squeezed her hard. She grunted as I squished her.

“I am so sorry, I need you. Please forgive me, I am stupid.” I said into her shoulder. She hugged me until I broke the hug.

“You are not stupid; you are young and scared.” She said and wiped more tears off my cheeks.

“Thank you.” I said and she smiled.

“Hey, what are friends for? I will see you in 50 minutes, right here.” She said.

“Ok.” I said. She kissed me on the cheek and left.

I stood outside of Pennington’s office and tried to figure out how to act bored. I walked into his office, and he was working on his computer. I closed the door and put my backpack down. I took off my dress and laid it on the table. I took off my bra and panties and laid them over my dress. I took off my sandals and sat in the chair. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

“Thank you for being so efficient. Put your legs over the arms and start playing with yourself while I finish sending this email.” He said.

I spread my legs and put them over the chair arms, opening my pussy to him. I reached down and started rubbing myself. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I ran my finger through my lips and into my pussy slightly. I touched my clit and felt myself shiver. I touched my breast with my other hand, my nipple stiffened under my finger. I rubbed my clit a little more and felt another shiver. I did not want to cum in front of him, but I did not know how to be bored and play with my pussy. I moved my hand away from my pussy and rubbed my inner thighs.

“You are so fucking hot.” He said and I opened my eyes. He was staring at me.

“I don’t know that I have ever seen a girl that was so beautiful and so sexual. You are like a wet dream walking.” He said and I just looked at him.

He stood up and walked around his desk. He stood in front of me and started opening his pants.

“Keep going.” He said.

I started rubbing my pussy as I watched his cock pop out in the air in front of my face. It was like steel and had a slight curve to it, I had never noticed that before. He leaned over and put it at the opening to my pussy.

“I need you to ask me to fuck you and make it nasty.” He said.

“Please fuck me sir.” I said and looked in his eyes.

“Your 20 swats just became 21, try again.” He said and rubbed his cock around my opening. I took a deep breath and thought of my scene with the black mechanics, I can act. I looked into his eyes.

“Take that hard cock and shove it into my teenage pussy and fuck me like the slut I am.” I said and he groaned and rammed his cock into me.

“My little cheerleader slut. Keep talking dirty or I keep adding.” He said.

“Harder, fuck me harder like I deserve.” I said and he drove it deep, I grunted as his crotch slammed into mine.

“Yes, shove it deep, put a baby in my whore belly.” I said and he groaned again.

He was fucking me hard now; I could hear the sounds of our skin slapping. I did not see how the ladies in the office couldn’t hear this. I got sad when I realized they all probably knew exactly what was happening in here. Sweet Mrs. Sparks knew I was fucking him, she knew I was a slut. That did not feel good.

“Oh God, this pussy is so nice.” He said in my ear as he drilled me into the chair.

“Fuck your little slut, this is all I am good for, a place for you to dump your seed.” I said and he groaned and pushed into me hard.

I felt him lurch three times and then he collapsed on me. His gross little body felt slimy as he laid on me. No way could I be bored with this. He slowly got up and pulled up his pants. I stayed spread out in front of him. He walked behind his desk and sat down. He picked up his phone and tool a picture of me with his cum leaking out of me. He put his phone down and leaned back in his chair.

“That was nice. You are really something special. I will never get tired of that pussy.” He said.

I was afraid of that. How could I get him to stop wanting to fuck me? I could act as uninterested as possible, but my pussy will still be wet and warm. I could not make my pussy boring. I was not sure I would ever be able to get away from him. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

“I need to send two emails. You rest for a couple of minutes and then we will start your whipping.” He said and turned to his computer.

This sucked on so many levels, how did I end up here? He was Tony’s friend, that was how it started. Fuck. Not only did Tony start me on this journey of abuse, but he handed me over to these sick fuckers. He was the reason I was in this mess in the first place. Then I thought of something, if I had not gotten into this, I would never have known what Jennifer was going through. She would be alone and probably a zombie by now. I wondered if I would change anything if I had the chance.

“Ok, my little cheer slut, get up here and bend over.” He said and I looked up. He was holding his paddle.

I got out of the chair slowly and walked over to the side of his desk. I put my hands on his desk. He started rubbing the paddle over my ass.

“Such a tight little ass. It is lovely and it will get even prettier when it is a nice shade of red.” He said and he pulled back.

I heard the paddle move through the air and then he smashed it against me. I screamed a little and started hopping on my feet. I heard his drawer open and then he shoved some of my panties in my mouth.

“That should keep you quiet. Put your elbows on the desk.” He said and I leaned over more.

He hit me again and I screamed into my panties. I put my head down on my arms and tried to breathe. He hit me again quickly and I jumped. I was trying to stand still but my legs were moving, trying to stop the pain. The next one ripped into me and I stopped moving. It was not helping; I tried to focus and go to my happy place. I thought of Marcus and his strong arms around me. He hit me again. I felt my tears hitting my arms as I cried into my panties. Another hit and I screamed again. The pain was too much, I could not think of anything except the burning pain on my ass.

“God, this is nice. They are red already and we are just at 6. You may not be able to sit for a week.” He said and I groaned.

He hit me again and my ass felt like it was actually burning, the pain was so intense. I was not sure I could make the rest. I started trying to talk through my panties. He hit me again and I pulled my panties out of my mouth.

“Please, stop, I can’t do anymore.” I said.

“But sweetie, we are only at 8.” He said and laughed.

“I will do anything you want, please stop.” I said.

“Anything I want, now what could I want more than what I have already.” He said and hit me again.

I bit into my arm and screamed, trying to distract myself. He hit me again and I felt my legs start to shake. I was having trouble standing. I started to slip down and he hit me again. I fell to the floor, shaking with the pain. I pulled myself into a ball and laid there. He was looking down at me.

“So, 11 is your limit?” He said.

I did not answer, my legs were still shaking as I held them, and my ass was throbbing.

“Well, that gives us a starting point. Now get up.” He said.

I let go of my legs and tried to get to my feet. I slowly stood and held the desk to steady myself. I could feel my legs shivering. He was looking at me.

“Funny how your little smart mouth doesn’t seem to work when you are bent over my desk.” He said.

That was not a question, so I stood and looked at him. The anger was boiling in me. If I ever did get out of this, I would make it my life mission to hurt this mother fucker every chance I got. The anger helped distract me from the pain and my legs stopped shaking.

“So, I think we can stop after just one more. I will give you a choice. I can spank that ass again or I can spank those amazing tits. Your choice slut.” He said.

I thought about that choice. My ass was still throbbing, it felt like it was moving it hurt so much. I was not sure I could handle another one.

“Tits.” I said softly.

“What was that slut? You need to speak up.” He said.

“Spank my tits.” I said forcefully.

“Ok, sweetie, if you insist. Bend over again.” He said.

I bent over his desk again. He moved my arms to the edge of the desk. I could feel my breasts hanging. He grabbed them and squeezed. I flinched.

“I just love these tits.” He said and fondled my boobs.

He pulled back and stood up. I bit my arm again and tried to get ready. I heard the paddle and then my tits stung like I had never felt before. I screamed into my arm. They were still stinging, and I put my other hand down to rub them.

“Very nice, just stay like that. I am going to fuck your sweet ass again.” He said and I felt his cock between my cheeks.

He slid his finger into my butt, and it was slippery. He was lubing me up again, guess he didn’t want me to rip the skin off his cock. I felt him at the opening and then he started sliding in slowly. He groaned as his cock slid into my butt. I felt his crotch touch my sore ass and I flinched.

“This ass is so tight and to think there has been numerous cocks in here already. I heard the Jamesons put a hurting on this little ass last Friday.” He said and moved slowly in and out.

I tried to ignore him; he wanted a reaction. That is what Becky was talking about. He wanted me to show something when he said shit like that. Anger, sadness, frustration, I am not sure it mattered to him as long as he got a reaction. I tried to stay calm and not give him that pleasure. He kept moving very slowly in and out of my ass.

“Also, I got a buttload of requests for you girls today. I guess you were a hit at La Fantasie last night. Frederick called and said he has a list of requests for you there and I have five special evening requests for you so far today.” He said as he fucked me.

Wonderful, more creepy fuckers to think about. At least they were probably old but that old couple that dipped their shrimp in my pussy last night were disturbing. What would they do if they had us at their house?

“I think I could fuck this ass all day, would you like that sweetie?” He said and I did not answer. He slapped my ass and I squealed with the pain.

“I asked you a question slut. I suggest you answer, or we can start on the remaining 9.” He said.

“No sir, I would not like for you to fuck my ass all day.” I said and he laughed.

“That is too bad, it is very nice.” He said and continued to move in and out.

He fucked me for another 10 minutes and then filled my butt with his cum. I stayed bent over as he sat down, his cum leaking out of my ass and pussy and running down my legs. He worked on his computer for a few minutes and then he looked at me.

“You can get dressed now slut.” He said and I stood up. I groaned as the change in position made my ass hurt again.

I walked slowly over to my clothes and stood for a minute, holding the table. I grabbed my panties and tried to bend over. The pain was too much, and I stood back up.

“I am thinking you should bail on the underwear, at least the panties. That looks painful.” He said.

I dropped my panties on the table and picked up my bra.

“Nope, I like to see your tits jiggle, shove those in your bag. You can have a couple more as well.” He said and tossed two more of my bras at me.

I picked them up and shoved them all into my backpack. I picked up my dress and slid it over my head. My boobs pushed out the top and my nipples would probably show. The perverts would love that. I slipped on my sandals. I looked at the clock and there was 10 minutes left in third period.

“Sit and rest.” He said and I looked at him. I really did not want to sit down; I was not sure how that would feel.

“I said to sit down slut.” He said and I sat down slowly. My ass ached as it touched the seat. I groaned and sat down.

“See, not so hard. Good luck at the farm tonight. They will love you.” He said and I saw him smiling.

He was a very cruel man and I looked forward to the day when I could match his cruelty. It may damage my soul to hurt a man as severely as I wanted to hurt him, but I was willing to take that chance. I sat in the chair for 10 minutes and waited for the bell.

“Sweetie, are you ok?” Becky said as she walked up and put her arm around me.

“No.” I said, the only word I could force out. She stopped and looked at me.

“What do you need?” She said.

“My dorm room.” I said and she put her arm around me and started walking.

We made it to my dorm, and I sat on the bed. The walk actually made me feel much better, I guess the movement made the blood flow and the healing begin. She sat next to me and pushed the hair off my face. I looked at her and was thankful I had a friend.

“What happened?” She said.

“He was brutal, he hit me 12 times, my ass is on fire.” I said and she frowned.

“How can I help?” She said.

“There is a tube of cream on my desk.” I said and she popped up.

I rolled over on my belly, and she sat down. I felt her raise my skirt and then I felt her hand on my ass.

“They are very red, but you heal quickly.” She said and I felt the cream on my butt.

Her fingers were gentle and soft, just like Jennifer’s. She rubbed in the cream, and I started feeling better almost immediately.

“I guess it was hard to look uninterested during this?” She said.

“Yeah, I was very interested. He is a fucking dick.” I said.

“Yes, he is but he has very powerful friends.” She said.

“How do I fight them; I can’t do this very much longer. That hurt a lot.” I said as her fingers kneaded my sore butt cheeks.

“Yes, you can. You can do this as long as needed for you to find a way out. Do not ever give up, just get through it.” She said and her voice took on a harder tone. I looked back at her.

“I am not sure I can.” I said.

“I know you can, you are way stronger than you give yourself credit for and everyone knows it. That is why Pennington is so brutal, he is trying to break you. That is why coach is sending you alone tonight because he knows you can handle it. That is why Jennifer is clinging to you, she sees your strength and it gives her hope.” She said and I looked at her.

“I don’t feel very strong right now.” I said and put my head down.

“Of course not, all heroes take damage during the battle. They survive, recover, and then kick some more ass.” She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.