Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 30: Wednesday – Willie and the restaurant

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Wednesday – Willie and the restaurant - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

We walked into the dressing room and Willie was mopping the floor. We walked over to him, and he smiled.

“Hi girls.” He said.

“Hi Willie, how much do you have left to do?” I said.

“I am almost finished mopping and then all I have left to do is empty the trash cans in here.” He said.

“We can do that.” Jennifer said.

“No, Miss Jennifer, you don’t have to do that.” He said and she walked up to him, she barely came up to his belly.

“Mr. Willie, Cassie tells me that you are a wonderful lover. I have never had a man make love to me, would you like to do that, Willie?” Jennifer said and I smiled. Willie looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Miss Jennifer, I think I would like to do that.” He said.

“Good, then tell us where the bags are so we can help you and we can get out of here.” She said and he walked over and pulled a trash bag off his cart. He handed it to her, and she smiled. I was impressed at my little friend’s confidence.

“Come on Cassie, time for trash duty.” She said and ran over to a can near the shower. Willie looked at me.

“You are going to like her.” I said.

“I think I already do.” Willie said and I joined Jennifer.

We emptied all the cans and Willie finished the mopping. We helped him store his cart and lock up everything. We walked out of the door.

“Willie, do you have a car?” I said.

“Yes, ma’am.” He said.

“Good, you can give us a ride.” I said and I took his hand.

He led us to an old brown car that looked like it had seen better days. He opened the door and we scrambled in the front seat.

“Sorry about old Betsy, she is not what she used to be.” He said and started the engine. It sputtered and then turned over; it ran but it was a little loud.

“I think it’s a nice car.” Jennifer said and looked at him.

“You are cute as a bug.” He said and she smiled.

“Willie, what time do you have to be at work tomorrow?” I said.

“I have to be here at 7:00, Miss Cassie.” He said.

“Ok, we can do that.” I said.

“Apartment?” Jennifer said and I nodded.

“Goodie, I love that place.” She said. Willie looked confused.

We drove to the apartment, and we took him upstairs. I opened the door and he looked around.

“Miss Cassie, this is nice. This is yours?” He said.

“It is mine and Marcus’s. He will be coming to school at Clearbrook in the fall.” I said.

“Marcus Robertson?” Willie said.

“Yes.” I said and he smiled.

“You are his shorty. That makes a lot of sense now. I saw his interview on ESPN and I still didn’t understand how someone like him would sign with Clearbrook. But then he said, “Miss you shorty” and I knew there was something else to that story.” He said.

“Yeah, I might have had something to do with that.” I said and Jennifer giggled.

“Miss Cassie, I am not surprised at all. You are a very special girl.” He said. I love Willie.

“Thank you, Willie. Is anyone hungry? I haven’t had pizza in forever and I feel like I am having withdrawals.” I said and Jennifer laughed.

“I am going to take a shower.” She said and took off into the bedroom.

“She is like a firefly.” He said and I smiled.

“Yeah, she has been through a lot, it is nice to see her happy.” I said and Willie frowned.

“Coach hurting her too? She is so little.” He said.

“Yeah, but we are not going to talk about that tonight. Tonight, it’s about pizza and you being with your two girls.” I said and picked up my phone. I ordered a couple of pizzas and then sat on Willie’s lap.

“I like that plan, Miss Cassie.” He said and I put his hand on my thigh.

“Willie, are you ready for us?” I said.

“Miss Cassie, I am ready for anything, I already feel like I am in a dream. You are the two prettiest girls I have ever seen. I can’t believe I am here with you.” He said and rubbed my leg.

“Willie, you just keep saying stuff like that and we are going to rock your world.” I said and got off his lap. I took his hand and led him over to the couch. I pushed him down and then straddled him and sat on his lap.

“Willie, will you kiss me?” I said and he nodded.

I put my lips against his and he put his hands on my sides. I ran my tongue into his mouth, and he moaned and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. I pulled back and looked at him.

“You are a great kisser.” I said.

“Thank you, I am just trying not to have a heart attack.” He said and I laughed.

“That would not be good, let’s not do that.” I said and kissed him again.

He moved his hands up and down the side of my body. I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my chest. He grabbed my breast through my dress. I moaned into his mouth and kissed him while he rubbed my breast. I pulled back and he left his hand on my boob.

“That feels good.” I said.

“Yes, it does.” He said and I smiled. I reached down and pulled my dress up and over my head. I tossed it on the floor, and he grabbed my boob again.

“Now it feels even better.” He said and I laughed.

I kissed him again and he was now moving his hands all over my body. He rubbed my back and then he grabbed my butt. I pulled back off the kiss.

“This is nice, I could kiss you all night.” I said.

“That would be nice, Miss Cassie. You are so beautiful.” He said as he ran his hands over me.

I heard the doorbell and I started to climb off his lap. Jennifer walked out of the bedroom wrapped in a towel and stopped. She looked at us and smiled.

“I guess I will get the door.” She said and I smiled.

I noticed the towel was rolled a little and I could see the tops of her little boobs. It also barely covered her ass so there was a lot of leg going on. She opened the door and Tommy was standing there holding two pizzas. His eyes got big as he looked at her. I leaned into Willie and tried to hide.

“Hi Tommy.” Jennifer said.

“Uh, hi Jennifer ... I need Cassie ... um someone to sign...” He stammered and she giggled.

“Cassie is busy, do you need me to sign something?” She said.

“Yeah, I guess that would be ok.” He said and I tried not to laugh out loud.

“Cool, can you put them on the table?” She said and he walked in and put the boxes on the table. He didn’t see me or Willie as his eyes were locked on her. He looked frozen as he stood there.

“What do you need me to sign?” She said and he started going through his pockets. He pulled out a paper and he dropped the pen. He knelt to pick it up and I saw his eyes were focused on her legs. He stood up slowly and handed her the pen.

“Thanks.” She said and put the paper on the table. She bent over to sign it and the towel pulled up a little, I was pretty sure he could see the bottom of her tight little ass. He was sure trying. She stood up and held out the paper.

“Thanks Tommy.” She said.

“Thank you, Jennifer, it was nice to see you again.” He said.

“It was nice to see you again too, Tommy.” She said and he walked out.

She closed the door and then ran over and jumped on us. Willie held out his arm and wrapped it around her. She was giggling.

“It was so cute how he was so nervous.” She said.

“You know he is cumming all over his car seat right now.” I said and she laughed.

“He does like delivering pizza here. I am really hungry.” She said and stood up. Willie was looking at her.

“Am I still cute as a bug?” She said.

“Oh Miss Jennifer, you are even cuter wearing that towel.” He said and she giggled.

She ran to the pantry and started getting out drinks. I felt Willie’s cock under me, and it was rock hard.

“You liked that towel, huh?” I said.

“Miss Cassie, I am liking everything here tonight.” He said and I stood up. I held out my hand and helped him up and we walked to the table.

“Oh cool, are we eating naked?” Jennifer said.

“No, you keep that towel on, it looks nice on you.” I said and walked into the bedroom. I pulled out a t-shirt and slipped it on.

We ate pizza like two young girls and their old friend. Willie was relaxed and calm, he looked to be enjoying himself.

“I am going to take a shower; I will be back in a bit.” I said and stood up.

“Ok, I will clean up. Cassie, are we staying here tonight?” She said and I looked at Willie.

“I hope so, Willie, would you stay here with us? We can leave as early as you need to in the morning. We will need a ride to school.” I said and sat on his lap. I could feel his cock under my leg.

“Miss Cassie, are you sure?” He said.

“Yes, if you are ok sleeping with us?” I said.

“Yes, I am very ok with that.” He said.

“Ok, you know you are going to have to make love to me, right?” I said and wiggled on his cock.

“Me too.” Jennifer said and Willie groaned.

“Miss Cassie, you drive a hard bargain, but I think I can do that.” He said and smiled big.

I kissed him and stood up. I walked into the bedroom and took a nice hot shower. My body still felt a little sore from all the abuse it had received lately. I hoped this restaurant thing tomorrow did not involve a lot of guys and paddles. As I stood under the water I thought about Beatrice. I wondered if what I showed her was too much? Did she want nothing to do with me now? That thought made me sad, it had only been one day though. Maybe she just needed time. I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped into the bedroom. I stopped as I saw Jennifer on her knees, the towel long gone and Willie with his pants around his ankles. She was licking and sucking on Willie’s big cock, it looked a little surreal. I cleared my throat and they looked at me.

“Sorry, Cassie, I finished cleaning and then I decided I couldn’t wait any longer for my taste of Willie. This is nice, it is very big.” She said and held the cock in her small hands, rubbing it softly.

“Yes, it is nice. Do you want some help?” I said and walked over.

“Yes, that would be good. There are these big things down here, can you help with those?” She said and held his balls in her hand. Willie groaned and I chuckled. She was so cute.

I knelt and took his balls in my hand. I kissed them and then sucked on them gently. Willie was moaning and I felt his hand on my head. Jennifer was licking the length of his cock. I reached over and touched her breast as I sucked Willie’s balls. She moaned and looked at me.

“Cassie, that feels nice. I love it when you touch me.” She said.

“I think it is time that we focus on you, little one.” I said and she looked at me.

I stood up and took her hand. I lifted her to her feet. I put her on the bed on her back. I knelt and pulled Willie’s pants and underwear off. I grabbed his hard cock and rubbed my hand on it as we looked down at our sexy little nymph. She was breathing hard, and her cheeks were flushed. Her strong legs were spread, and her pussy was glistening.

“Isn’t she pretty, Willie?” I said and looked at him. His eyes were big.

“Yes, ma’am, I am not sure I have seen anything so pretty since last night when you was laying just like this on that table in the cafeteria.” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you, Willie. I think it is time we showed our little friend what love feels like, do you want top or bottom?” I said and Jennifer whimpered.

“I believe I want to taste this little pussy, Miss Cassie.” He said and touched her thigh gently. She moved her hips and moaned.

“Then I will take the pretty face and the perfect little boobs.” I said and crawled on the bed. Jennifer took a deep breath and made a really cute noise.

I kissed her softly and she moaned and tried to move towards me. I touched her shoulder and held her down.

“Relax, let us love you. This is all about you right now, you just focus on pleasure.” I said and kissed her softly again.

“Oh Cassie.” She said and closed her eyes.

I was determined to make her feel this so deeply that it would be all she thought about no matter how many guys were lined up to fuck her. I kissed her forehead and then her eyes, I moved down and kissed her nose. I looked over and Willie was staring at me. I smiled at him.

“Miss Cassie, that is so lovely, I have never seen anything like that.” He said.

“Willie, touch her but go slow and do it with love.” I said and Jennifer whimpered again with her eyes closed. I saw her hips move slightly in anticipation.

“Yes ma’am.” He said and he put his hands on her hips and ran them gently down her legs.

I saw him pick up her feet and kiss her toes. She gasped.

“Oh Willie.” She said softly.

“She likes that.” I said.

“So do I Miss Cassie.” He said and sucked a tiny toe into his mouth. She squirmed and moaned.

I kissed her lips and her mouth opened. I did not drive my tongue in, I just ran it over her lips and then kissed her cheek. I could feel her breath as she kept her mouth open. I kissed her neck, and I ran my hand over her tummy. I could feel her muscles under my fingers as she clinched. I ran my hand gently up and then around her small boobs. They were so pretty, sitting up on her chest. Her nipples were stiff and sticking straight up. Her breasts were small, but they fit in my hand perfectly, a nice little handful. I squeezed her breast and kissed her neck.

I felt her flinch and I looked down to see Willie’s head between her pretty legs. It looked so strange to see two cute legs wide open and a black head stuck between them. He was moving and I knew his tongue was doing work on her. She put her head back and gasped. I squeezed her boob and kissed her nipple; it was stiff and soft at the same time. She groaned and I knew she was getting close. I kissed my way up her neck to her lips and she kissed me hard. I could feel her passion flowing out of her mouth, it tasted wonderful. Young fresh passion, the way it should be. I pinched her nipple and she screamed into my mouth. I felt her body tense up and then start convulsing. I twisted her small nipple and she groaned and shook again. I held her through her orgasm and then I heard her groan again.

“Oh Willie, yes.” She whimpered.

I looked over at Willie and he was holding both of her feet, licking and sucking on her toes. She was squirming a lot and moaning. I was pretty sure it was not all me that was causing that reaction. I slid my hand down her tummy to her pussy. She pushed her hips up as my finger touched her little clit. I rubbed it softly and then slid my finger down her moist opening. I sucked her nipple and rubbed her pussy with my hand. She was moving to the edge again; I could feel it. I moved down and took Willie’s cock in my hand.

He had her legs pressed together and was still working on her feet. I stroked his cock and then pulled him forward, moving him around her wet pussy. She groaned as the head touched her pussy.

“Willie, fuck her now.” I said and looked up.

He pushed and his cock slid into her. She arched her back as he entered her, and she screamed. I lowered my head and flicked my tongue across her clit. She was thrashing around, and Willie was moving into her. I flicked her clit again and she grabbed my head.

“Cassie, please.” She whimpered and I kissed her clit. She moaned and I saw Willie sink his cock into her completely. Her pussy was stretched around the black cock, I wondered if that is what it looked like with me and Marcus. I kissed his cock and put my hands on his balls. She was moving her hips as much as she could, I know what she was feeling.

“Do you want to cum again, baby?” I whispered.

“Oh God, yes, please.” She screamed and I sucked on her clit.

Her body froze and was stiff for about 3 seconds and then she exploded. She grunted as the shock hit her small body. She lifted herself off the bed, pinned by his cock. I sucked on her clit, and she kept moving and groaning. I could see her stomach muscles flexing with each orgasmic pulse. She came for at least 30 seconds with a huge black cock buried deep in her small body. She settled down and I moved up to her face, pushing stray hairs off her face.

“Did you like that?” I said and smiled.

“Cassie, I love you, never leave me. That was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.” She said and I saw tears run out of her eyes. My heart flipped a little and I kissed her soft lips.

“It’s not over.” I whispered to her, and she moaned.

“Willie, you can fuck her now.” I said and he smiled.

He grabbed her legs and held them together, he pushed them back slightly and then started moving his cock in and out of her. I watched it move and I was fascinated, it was so big, and she was so little. It looked like her thighs were absorbing it as the huge black cock disappeared between them. I kissed her again and this time slid my tongue inside her mouth. She put her arm around my head and pulled me in. She was grunting into my mouth as Willie moved in and out of her. He was going slow and deep; I knew what that felt like.

“This is so good; I didn’t know it could be like this. Ughhh.” She said and grunted as he bottomed out again.

“It is supposed to be like this baby, I need you to remember this, it will help you when it is not so good.” I said and looked at her face.

“Cassie, kiss me again.” She said and I did what she said.

We kissed and Willie fucked her for at least 10 minutes. She was covered in sweat and moving her hips, it was a beautiful sight. I looked up at Willie and he was smiling. I knew he would like her. I moved up to his head and whispered to him.

“Fuck her hard and fill her up.” I said.

“Yes, ma’am.” He said and started powering into her.

“Oh God, yes, Willie, fuck me.” She screamed and grabbed two fistfuls of sheet as her little body was getting pounded.

Willie drove deep into her and let out a roar. He held her legs against his chest, and I saw his hips lurch forward three times. I moved down and kissed her again. She was just about out of it. I pulled back and looked at her. She was smiling but her eyes were glazed. I think she was happy. I laid next to her and rubbed her belly as Willie finished. He pulled out and stumbled to a chair. I chuckled as he sat and tried to catch his breath. Her legs fell and spread wide open. I laid my head on her belly.

“Willie, come and lay with us.” I said and he stood.

He walked over and slipped in the bed next to Jennifer. He moved next to her, his soft cock laying on her thigh. He touched her breast, running his finger over her nipple.

“They are so cute.” He said as he rubbed her breasts. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing slow.

“Yes, they are.” I said and lifted my head.

I moved my head up next to hers and snuggled up next to her. I saw her open her eyes and look at me.

“Will there be a day that we can do this all the time?” she said and I nodded.

“You promise?” She said softly.

“Yes, I promise.” I said and prayed that I would be able to keep that promise. I closed my eyes.

“No, you haven’t had your Willie yet.” She said and I smiled.

“It is ok, baby. I will be fine.” I said and I felt my body shut down.

My alarm rang and I jumped. I looked over at the clock and it was 6:00, shit, I had to get up. I looked at Jennifer and she was snuggled up next to Willie, his arm around her. It was very cute, her tiny white body next to his big black one. I sat up and stretched. I decided I needed another hot shower to start my day. I walked into the kitchen and started the coffee. I walked back in the bedroom and looked at them. I wondered if Willie ever dreamed one day he would be sleeping with a cute little freshman. I was thinking probably not as I walked into the bathroom.

The shower was awesome, and I felt so much better. I walked into the bedroom and Willie was laying on the bed with Jennifer sitting on top of him. She looked at me and smiled an evil smile. I was pretty sure there was something large and black deep inside her. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

“Sorry, I just saw it and couldn’t help myself. Do you want this seat?” She said and I laughed.

“No, baby, you go ahead.” I said and dug in my dresser for underwear.

I saw her put her hands on his chest and start to move up and down on him very slowly. Willie was holding her hips and his face looked like he was in heaven. I was pretty sure this was as close as he had ever come. I pulled out a set of yellow panties and a bra. I thought about it for a minute and wondered if Pennington would take them. Fuck it, I like them, and I wanted to wear them. I will worry about that later. I turned and she was still riding him.

“Guys, I don’t want to be a party pooper, but we have to leave in about 15 minutes if Willie is going to be at school at 7:00.” I said and she looked at me with a sad face.

“Cassie, can you pick out some clothes for me?” She said and kept moving up and down on him.

“Sure sweetie.” I said and opened her drawer.

I pulled out some white lace panties and the matching bra. I looked in the other drawer and found a blue skirt that I liked on her. It was pleated and looked nice with her legs. I pulled out a white button shirt that would tuck into the skirt.

“Cassie, can you grab the red shirt, so I don’t have to wear a bra.” She said as she moved on her black cock.

“Got it.” I said and put the white shirt back and pulled out the red one. I put the bra back and pulled out some socks for her.

I pulled out some clothes for me, a yellow dress that was very simple but looked good on me. The top had buttons and the waist was tapered with a belt. The bottom was just above my knees, that would piss off the perverts. I slipped on my bra and panties and then pulled on my dress. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair. I wore it down today, hanging over my shoulders. I unbuttoned two of the buttons, showing a little bit of skin but no cleavage. I was practically ready to go to church. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. Jennifer was moving faster and moaning. Willie’s eyes were closed, and it looked like he was focusing. I watched them for a little while and I felt my panties get a little warm.

“Oh shit, Miss Jennifer.” Willie said.

“Not yet, Willie.” She whimpered and I moved closer to them.

I reached down and pressed on her clit, and she screamed.

“Fuck, now Willie.” She screamed and he groaned and pushed his hips up.

She was holding her hands on his chest and shivering. Her body looked to be vibrating as she moaned through her orgasm. It was lovely. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth, and I felt her body shake some more. Willie was pushing up on her still and I could see him flinching. She started to settle down and I pulled off her. She gasped and dropped her head.

“Oh God, that was amazing. I love you, Willie.” She said and collapsed on his chest. He put his arms around her.

“Fuck, I think we should just be late.” I said and sat on the bed. They both laughed.

Jennifer laid on him for a few minutes and then jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, and she ran out. She slipped on her panties and her shirt, she pulled on the skirt and tucked in the shirt. She sat on the bed and pulled on her socks. She looked over at Willie.

“I think I like watching you guys put on clothes as much as I like watching you take them off.” Willie said and she giggled.

“Are you going to work naked?” She said and he smiled.

“I was thinking about it but probably not a good idea.” He said as she picked up his clothes and put them on the bed.

“No, I don’t want you to get fired. I think I might need this on a regular basis.” She said and looked at me.

“That sounds like a plan, sweetie. Willie, you mind fucking her as a regular thing?” I said and he groaned.

“Miss Cassie, this has been some of the best days of my life. I will do whatever you girls want me to do.” He said.

“Goodie, I want you to put on clothes, or I may jump back on that cock.” She said. I laughed as Willie started getting dressed.

He drove us to school and dropped us off at her dorm. We went to her room, and she picked up some books. We walked back to coach’s office and got there just in time. We undressed and were sitting in the chairs naked as he walked in. He didn’t look at us, he just sat at his desk and started typing on his computer. I looked at Jennifer and she shrugged; her little boobs moved slightly.

“Jennifer, over the desk.” He said as he continued typing.

She stood and then bent over his desk. I saw a little glob of cum seep out of her. I reached over and wiped it off. She flinched and then looked back and smiled. Coach got up and walked behind her. He slipped his sweatpants down, grabbed her hips and shoved his cock into her pussy. She grunted as his hips slammed against her tight ass. He fucked her hard for about five minutes and then pulled out, more cum ran out of her. He turned to me.

“Clean this and take it in your throat.” He said.

I leaned over and sucked all of Jennifer and Willie off his cock. I ran my tongue over it and made sure it was clean. I could feel it hardening in my hand. I sucked on the head and then took a deep breath. I pushed and his cock slid into my throat. I felt his hands on my head and he pulled me hard into him. I knew he would hold me for a while, I tried to slow my breathing and try to take small breaths around his cock. He held me and I heard him groaning. He pulled out and started fucking my face hard. I could feel the saliva hitting my face as he powered into me. He was holding my head and just using my mouth as a pussy.

I heard Jennifer whimper as he drove his cock brutally into my face over and over again. He eventually pulled my head into him hard, and I felt him shooting his stuff down my throat. He pulled out, pulled up his sweatpants and then sat at his desk. He started typing on the computer. Jennifer was still over his desk, and I was sitting with my wet face.

“Get dressed and get the fuck out. You have an assignment at the restaurant tonight, meet me here after practice. Your hair needs to look nice.” He said.

I stood up and helped Jennifer up. I picked up her clothes and handed them to her. We dressed and left his office. We walked a little way down the hall.

“He is still pretty mad.” She said.

“Yeah, he is. I am really sorry.” I said.

“Cassie, it is not your fault. Friday night was hard, and your outburst was expected. He will calm down; he does still like us. That could have been way worse.” She said.

“I guess so, but it is just tiring.” I said and she nodded.

We walked to her class, and I hugged her. She walked into her class and started talking to her friends. I thought about my lack of friends and turned to walk to my class.

“Hey Cassie.” I heard and looked up so see Becky.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She filled out the jeans well. I looked at her and her eye was still only half open. She was smiling big.

“How was your night?” She said.

“It was good, after the teacher gangbang.” I said and she smiled.

“Jennings?” She said as we started walking to class.

“Yeah.” I said and looked at her.

“Jennifer involved too?” She said and I nodded. This chick was unreal.

“Is he still obsessed with no cum in his classroom?” She said.

“Yeah, he was adamant about that.” I said.

“He hates the way it smells.” She said and I looked at her.

“Did he do these things to you?” I said.

“Yeah, a bunch of times. He likes to invite his friends and show off, like he’s the big pimp or something.” She said.

“He did have some help yesterday.” I said.

“Not surprised, he is pretty low on self-esteem, if he can’t show off or be abusive, he is lost.” She said and I stopped.

“How did you get out?” I said and she smiled.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to ask. They lost interest in me.” She said.

“What? How did that happen?” I said.

“Well, you find their weakness and then use it against them. It frustrates them and they move on. It also helped that you showed up with your ... stuff.” She said and waved her arms around.

“My stuff?” I said.

“Cassie, you are remarkable. I can easily blend into the background around you. They were all over me until I started fucking with them and then you showed up and I was yesterday’s news.” She said.

“How did you fuck with them?” I said and she laughed.

“You sure you want to know, some of it is weird.” She said and I nodded.

“Well, you know how I said Jennings hates the smell of cum?” She said and I nodded.

“I started bringing some to class and dropping it in his trash can. He never figured out why his desk smelled so bad.” She said and I laughed.

“Then I started rubbing it all over my body right before his class and pretty soon he stopped messing with me.” She said and I looked at her, stunned.

She walked into first period, and I followed. I needed to talk to this girl some more.

“Good morning, Miss Jones.” I looked up to see Miss Clemens smiling at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.