Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 26: Competition and Home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Competition and Home - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

Marcus was holding me, and it felt nice. His powerful arms were wrapped around me like a blanket. We were sitting on a floor of some sort. I wanted to stay here forever, it felt safe and warm, and I felt like that was what I needed the most in my life. His voice was soft and gentle and felt comforting to me.

“Shorty, it will be ok, we have each other.” He said and I looked up at him.

His face was sad, and he looked down at me. He kissed me on the forehead, and I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart and the consistent beating gave me peace. I could listen to that forever.

“They will be here soon, and we can go. They will take care of her.” I looked up again and I was confused.

Who will be here? I turned my head and I saw two cute feet in the air about a foot away from me. The toes were small and there was chipped pink polish on the nails. The feet were cute, and I moved my eyes up. I was trying to process what I was seeing, it was strange, why would feet be there in front of me. I saw two smooth calves and then knees. There was blue material a little above the knees. I moved my eyes up and I felt Marcus squeeze me.

I saw her hands first; they were tied behind her back. I looked farther and the long brown hair was hanging in the middle of her back. She turned slightly and I saw Jennifer’s cute face and the rope around her neck. I screamed and Marcus held me. I started flailing my arms, trying to get up but he held me down.

“No, I need to get to her. Let me go, please.” I screamed as the small feet spun slowly in front of my eyes.

“Sweetie, it will be ok. You are safe.” Marcus said and I swung my arm to hit his huge arm.

It was useless, he was too strong. I crumbled and started to cry. I felt him shaking me gently and talking to me. I didn’t want to talk to him, my pretty little friend was dead and hanging in front of me, how cruel could someone be to kill something so beautiful and sweet. I was angry and I pushed hard against his arms.

“Sweetie, it is ok. You are safe, everyone is safe.” Marcus said and I looked up at him.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and I saw coach looking down at me. He was smiling and holding my shoulders. I was confused. I looked around and I did not recognize where we were. I looked back at him.

“Good morning. You are safe. Jennifer is not dead. She is blowing up your phone, but she is fine.” He said and smiled.

“I don’t understand.” I said.

“You were having a nightmare, you had it last night just before I got there, and it looks like you just had another one.” He said.

“It is horrible, they hung her. She looked so small hanging there.” I said and started to cry. He hugged me.

“I need you to take these.” He said and opened his hand.

“What are those?” I said and looked at three pills in his hand.

“One is to help you relax, one is to help with the pain, and one is to give you a little bit of energy.” He said and picked up a bottle of water.

“Why do I need those?” I said.

“Well, you are wound up really tight and having crazy dreams, your hips are bruised, we are going to have to use makeup to hide them for today, and we need you to be able to perform in about 4 hours.” He said.

He pushed the pills into my mouth and handed me the water. I sat up and took a drink and washed them down.

“Where are we?” I said and looked around.

“My apartment. I was going to bring you home but I decided it was better to bring you here so I could watch you.” He said.

“Why would you need to watch me?” I said and noticed I was wearing a huge t-shirt. I also noticed I was still wearing the black stockings, at least the heels were gone.

“You were in pretty bad shape when I got there, and I was worried.” He said. I looked in his eyes and I saw compassion. I wondered how long it would take for the cruelty to come back.

“What did you do last night? Obviously, you dressed me.” I said and noticed I was on a couch.

“Yeah, you were kind of naked and I had no idea where your clothes were. I just wanted to get you out of there, so I put one of my old t-shirts on you when we got back here. I didn’t do anything else.” He said.

“I see you left the stockings.” I said.

“Yeah, I like them.” He said.

“You are a strange man; how do you go from cruel sadistic asshole to savior and then back again so easily?” I said and he was not smiling.

“I wish I knew princess. You need to take a shower; we have a lot of work to do to get you ready. You should call Jennifer first though.” He said and handed me my phone.

I looked at my phone and saw she had called about 15 times. I dialed her number and she answered on the first ring.

“Cassie, where are you?” She said frantically.

“I am ok, I am at coach’s.” I said.

“What are doing there? What happened last night? I was so worried when you didn’t come back.” She said and I could tell she was crying.

“Sweetie, I am ok. I will tell you everything. I am so sorry I did not come back.” I said and I could hear her sniffling.

“Ok, are you coming to the bus?” She said.

“Yes, I will be there.” I said.

“Ok, I am glad you are ok. I was so scared.” She said.

“I will see you soon. I love you.” I said.

“Love you too.” She said and I hung up. I looked at coach.

“She calmed down?” He said.

“Yeah, I am sure she was scared, I was supposed to call her and spend the night with her last night.” I said.

“You guys are cute.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“It’s just that it is nice to see you and her bonding like you are. It is cool to watch.” He said and I looked at him, he had a strange look in his eyes.

“Is that why she was pulled into the movies?” I said.

“Yeah, it is.” He said and my heart dropped. My love for her and trying to help her got her involved in those horrible movies.

“I don’t understand.” I said.

“They do put young ones in the films, but they thought she was too fragile, and they were making plenty with her with the clients. But when they saw how you helped each other, and she was stronger when she was with you, they decided they wanted to start a series with you two.” He said and I felt my anger return.

“Fuck, your people as you call them are cruel assholes, well, that is no big surprise. I am going to take a shower, or do you want to fuck me in the ass first? I am sure this place has cameras.” I said and stood up; I grabbed the arm of the couch as a wave of dizziness hit me. He grabbed my arm and I pulled it away.

“Fuck me or leave me alone, I am tired of trying to figure you out.” I said and walked gingerly to the bathroom.

I closed the door and found all the supplies. The shower was actually nice for an apartment. My body started feeling a little better. I was not sure if it was the hot water or the pills he had me take. Didn’t really matter, I guess. I stepped out of the shower and noticed there was bruising on my upper thighs and hips. There were scratch marks on my sides, I remembered the dog and I shivered and felt nauseous. I leaned over and tried to throw up, but just dry heaves happened as I remembered being stuck to the dog on the pool deck.

I washed out my mouth and tried to get my composure. I took a deep breath and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out and he was in the kitchen making breakfast. I put the stockings on the island.

“Where are my clothes or am I going to compete in a towel?” I said and he looked back.

“Your uniform in on the table. Get dressed and we will work on the bruises.” He said and turned away.

I walked over and picked up the bag. I opened it and pulled out the skimpy uniform. I turned back and looked at him.

“How did you get my uniform here?” I said.

“I got it from your room.” He said.

“Great, did you cum all over my underwear?” I said and picked up the uniform top.

I felt his hand grab my neck and turn me around. He put his other hand on my neck and squeezed. I started gasping for air and trying to pull his arms away.

“I am about tired of the attitude, princess. It is cute for a while, but you insist on pushing it. You are going to push the wrong person and these dreams you are having will start to come true.” He said and I worked hard to get air in my lungs.

“You are tired of trying to figure me out? Let me make it simple for you and your little blonde head. Normally I would have my cock in a little hottie like you 24/7 but I like you so instead I have bent over backwards to try and help you. It is confusing as fuck, and I don’t like it. But if you are tired of it then I can stop.” He said and turned me around and shoved my face into the couch.

He pulled off the towel and sunk his cock into my pussy. I screamed as he slammed in.

“So princess, I can be the consistent dick for you. Would you like that? I can call Fred right now and tell him you are too much to handle and go ahead and start the endgame.” He said and pulled out and slammed back in.

“I will miss this pussy but hey they are plenty of young little hotties walking around, I am sure I will forget you pretty quick after I sample a few more teen cunts.” He said and fucked me hard for a few strokes and came inside me. He pulled out and pushed my face harder into the couch and then he walked away. I cried and stayed bent over the couch.

“Now get fucking dressed or I will beat the shit out of you and leave you here for them to pick up.” He screamed and I heard him throw a pan into the sink.

I got up and slowly pulled on my top. I grabbed the panties and slipped them on, I felt his cum leak into them right away. I pulled on the skirt and turned around. He was sitting at the table with what looked like makeup stuff around him.

“Come over here.” He said and I walked over.

He looked at my legs and then lifted my skirt. He grabbed some makeup and started rubbing it on my legs. He was covering the bruises and I looked down at him. I was confused and scared. I realized I had pushed him too far; he was trying to help us in his own way, and I took out all my frustrations on him. He was a cruel man, but he admitted he liked me, so it was exactly what I thought. He probably was confused as well, and I just made it easy for him. He could just go back to being the cruel sadistic coach and abusing me at will until he was tired of me and moved on to another girl. I knew now what happened to the ones that are left behind and I was scared.

“Coach, I am sorry.” I whispered and he looked up. I saw cruelty and anger in his eyes.

“Princess, you do not want to talk to me right now. Get your shit and let’s go.” He said and stood up.

I picked up my bag and followed him out the door. We drove to the school and the bus was there. I got out of the car and walked over and got on the bus. I saw Jennifer waving and I went and sat next to her. She hugged me and I put my arm around her.

“Cassie, what’s wrong?” She said and I looked down at her cute face.

“Nothing, sweetie. It is nice to see you.” I said and kissed her forehead.

“I thought you promised me you wouldn’t lie to me anymore.” She said. I took a deep breath.

“I may have screwed up with coach, he is very angry with me.” I said and squeezed her.

“Cassie, he likes you. He will not be mad forever.” She said.

“I hope so sweetie.” I said and held my friend until we got to the arena.

We pulled up to the arena and got off the bus. There was a man with a clipboard telling coach something and he waved us over. We went into a door and then followed coach to an open area that had our school’s name on a small poster on the wall. We dropped our bags and gathered in our space. The place was big and crowded, a lot of people like to watch cheerleaders. I looked around and it felt comfortable, I looked down and Jennifer looked scared.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” I said.

“It is so big and there are so many people.” She said and I realized this was her first high school competition.

“It will be fine; you just pick something to focus on and zone out the rest. I will help you.” I said and squeezed her hand.

“Thank you.” She said and continued to look around.

“Girls, gather.” Coach said and we moved closer to him.

“We are the second group, and we are scheduled for 10:00 so you have about 30 minutes of free time before we have to start warming up. Make sure you go to the bathroom and take care of everything before we start. We will warm up for 15 minutes and go right on. Any questions?” He said and no one spoke.

“Good, scatter and meet back here in 30 minutes, do not be late.” He said and girls started moving away.

“Cassie, Jennifer, come with me.” He said tersely and walked away. I grabbed Jennifer’s hand and followed him.

We went down a hallway and then he opened a door. We went into a small room. There was a table and some chairs scattered around. Coach picked up his phone and looked like he was sending a text. We stood and watched him; he didn’t look as angry as before, but he did not look happy either. I wondered how badly I fucked up. I would have to figure out a way to get him back to wanting to help us. The door opened and two men walked in. I recognized them from yesterday, they were in the gym during our session with the sponsors.

“Jim, Ted, thank you for coming.” Coach said.

“No problem, Mike.” One of the men said. No one was looking at us.

“So, what does it look like?” Coach said.

“The only real threat is Franklin, they have a new coach, and she is good, she has them really working well together.” The other man said, and coach looked at us.

“Girls, come here.” Coach said and we walked closer to him.

He reached over and pulled my top up hard, my boobs popping out. He pulled up Jennifer’s top and her small boobs bounced out in the open. She flinched but didn’t move.

“Girls, Jim and Ted here are two of the four judges we have today. Get on your knees and take away any chance Franklin has of winning.” He said and his eyes were cold.

Jennifer looked at me and I knelt and pulled her down. The men moved closer to us. I reached up and unbuckled the pants of the man in front of me. I unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out his cock, it was mostly hard, my boobs did their work well. I looked over at Jennifer and her eyes were glassy.

“Just you and me.” I whispered and took the cock into my mouth.

I saw her open his pants and reach her little hand in and pull out his cock. It was rock hard; she had that power to do that to cocks. She opened her small mouth and took him inside. I heard her man moan and he put his hand on her head. I sucked my cock and then ran my tongue down the side and then back up slowly. I took his balls in my hand and squeezed them gently. I pulled my mouth off his cock and ran my tongue over the head. He groaned and then I pulled his cock down and rubbed it on my boobs. I ran it over my stiff nipples, and he groaned again.

I saw Jennifer working hard on her cock, her small hands were moving up and down the shaft as she sucked on the head. She was so cute and with a cock in her mouth I was surprised her man was not cumming already. I was not too far off as I saw her cheeks bulge and then some cum ran out the side of her mouth and dripped on her boob. She held him as he finished, and I saw her throat moving as she swallowed.

I sucked my cock to the back of my throat and squeezed his balls. He groaned and I got a mouthful of warm juice. I swallowed and held him until he was done. I pulled off and he stumbled away. I saw them pulling their pants back together as we knelt and watched them.

“Mike, you are very persuasive. Good luck today.” One of the men said and they left the room. Coach looked back at us.

“Get cleaned up, you have 15 minutes left.” He said and left.

I got up and pulled down my top. I helped her up and licked the glob of cum off her breast. I pulled down her top and arranged it. I looked at her and she was not smiling. I took her hand and led her out of the room. We started walking down behind the bleachers toward the bathroom and she stopped. There were a few people milling around and walking by, I looked at her and she was crying. I hugged her and she sobbed into my chest.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I said and she pulled back, wiping her eyes.

“Cassie, we worked so hard and now we are only going to win because of what we did back there. This was the only thing I felt good about and now it feels dirty, like we don’t deserve it.” She said and I looked at her, unsure of what to say. She was right but I didn’t want to admit it.

“Bullshit.” I heard and we both turned. Miss Clemens was standing there and looking at us both.

She knelt and took Jennifer’s hand. Jennifer looked at me and then back at her.

“Jennifer, this is Miss Clemens, she is my new teacher after Mr. Thomas left. She was on coach’s team before.” I said and Jennifer looked back at her.

“You girls are good, and you will most likely win today. However, winning is not what this is about, especially for you.” She said and I was now very confused.

“I don’t understand.” Jennifer said.

“I know sweetie, it is hard but let me make it easier. What the judges think is not important, yes, I know that sounds strange, but we cannot control what they do or what they think and sometimes they will be influenced.” She said and I know Jennifer understood that since she just influenced one of them with her mouth.

“The only thing you should ever do is go out there and make sure that everyone in this arena knows who the best team is, no matter what the judges say. I think you guys are the best team here, Franklin is good and precise, but they are not nearly as athletic as you. Go out there and do your thing and leave no doubt in anyone’s mind. If you do that than whatever happens will taste just fine.” She said and Jennifer smiled.

“We can do that.” Jennifer said and Miss Clemens smiled.

“That a girl, now go and get ready. I will be watching.” She said and kissed Jennifer’s forehead.

She stood up and I hugged her. I hadn’t figured out yet who she was, but I was pretty sure I liked her. She put her arms around me and squeezed. I took Jennifer’s hand and led her to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and made sure nothing was out of line. I pulled my top down as much as I could, but the bottom curve of my boobs was still visible, more influencing.

I looked at Jennifer and I grabbed a towel and wiped off her chin. There was a little shining of cum still on her skin and I wet the towel and cleaned her. I pulled down her top and it covered her mostly. Her boobs pushed it out, but they were not big enough to display any curves underneath, but it was just on the edge and when she raised her arms, I was pretty sure the bottoms of her boobs would be doing some influencing as well.

“You ready?” I said and she nodded.

“He was really small.” She said and I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

“Yeah, mine was too.” I said and she laughed. I loved hearing her laugh.

I grabbed her hand and led her back to our meeting place. We started our warmup, and we drew a crowd. I tried not to look at them, I knew all the men in the crowd were watching as we did splits and stretches, I could feel the eyes on my chest as well. We finished and coach led us to the edge of the stage. There was another team set to go, I did not recognize them. They started and messed up the first stunt and I knew why I didn’t know them. They finished and we were announced.

We ran out and the cheering was loud, I wondered where my mom was. The crowd was huge, and we took our positions. I took Jennifer’s hand and looked at her while we waited for the music to start.

“Leave no doubt.” I said and she nodded and smiled.

The music started and everything felt like it was in slow motion, I started with a long tumbling run across the front and nailed it. The crowd erupted but when Jennifer flew in the air and pulled a perfect needle as she flew the crowd gasped. She got crazy height and even I was impressed. She was like a little missile, and they caught her and threw her again. Now the crowd was out of control and all I heard was screaming. I hit my next tumbling run, I felt the air as I flew, and I stuck the landing again. More screaming. I ran over and they lifted me next to Jennifer, we each pulled a scorpion and then spun out and landed. The music stopped and the crowd erupted. I hugged her and everyone was hugging us and jumping up and down. We all knew we were perfect, and no one was going to come close.

We ran off the mat and Miss Clemens was standing there and smiling. Jennifer ran to her and hugged her. I walked up and hugged both of them.

“Girls, that was phenomenal.” She said and hugged us.

“Girls, back to our area.” I heard coach say and we walked over.

There was no crowd and we gathered around. Coach pulled out his papers.

“Ok, the awards ceremony is at 12:00. We need to meet back here at 11:30. You have until then to meet your parents and friends. I would like you to watch Franklin, they go on at 11:00. We will be talking about their routine and ours on the bus ride home. You are released.” He said and I grabbed Jennifer’s hand and started to walk away to find my mom.

“Cassie.” Coach said and we stopped.

“Jennifer, can you give us a minute?” Coach said and she looked scared.

“It’s ok, wait for me over there.” I said and pointed to the edge of the bleachers. Coach pulled me into our warmup area and looked at me.

“Ok Princess, I am not sure what that was all about this morning, I will chalk it up to you having a rough night. However, when you get back to school on Tuesday, I would suggest you come back with a different outlook. If you continue down this current path you may as well put the rope around her neck yourself, am I clear?” He said.

“Yes, coach.” I said, thankful this was not way worse.

“It will take me a while to make up my mind if you are worth having around. I suggest you make every attempt to change my mind any chance you get. I can either make it easier or harder for you, your choice. Now get out of my face and we will talk more when we get back to school.” He said.

“Coach, my mom is picking Jennifer and I up from school and taking us home.” I said.

“That is fine, after we have a chance to talk. I need the rest of the day and the bus ride to think. Go.” He said and I moved away quickly.

I took Jennifer’s hand, and we went to try and find my mom. We walked around to the front of the bleachers and looked at the crowd, it was huge. Another group was performing, and I noticed their flyer did not even come close to Jennifer. I looked down at her.

“You were amazing today.” I said and she smiled.

“So were you, we did good, didn’t we?” She said.

“Yeah, we did.” I said.

“Cassie?” I heard a small voice and I turned. Taylor was standing there, looking very embarrassed.

“Taylor, what are you doing here?” I said.

“I wanted to see you perform, you were amazing. Your team is really good.” She said with a small smile.

“Taylor, this is Jennifer.” I said and Taylor looked at her.

“You were awesome, I have never seen anything like that.” Taylor said.

“Thank you.” Jennifer said.

“Cassie, how are you?” Taylor said.

“I am fine.” I said, unsure still what this was about.

“I am glad, I am so sorry.” Taylor said and I saw her face get very sad. I looked at this young girl and did not know exactly what to say or do.

“Taylor, what are you doing here, really.” I said and her eyes got glassy.

“Cassie, I feel so bad about what happened last night. I like you and I just thought you might need an extra friend. I am sorry, I shouldn’t have come.” She said and turned. I grabbed her arm.

“Wait. I guess I could always use another friend.” I said and she smiled. She hugged me hard, and I put my arms around her. Jennifer looked at me and gave me a small smirk.

Taylor pulled out of the hug slowly and wiped her eyes. I think I was starting to understand.

“Taylor, would you like to hang out with us? We have to wait until 12:00 for the award ceremonies and then we will be leaving.” I said.

“Oh please. My mom dropped me off and I have to call her when I want her to come and get me, but I would much rather be here with you.” She said and her face lit up.

“Ok, cool, if I can find her, I will introduce you to my mom.” I said and took her hand. I looked around the stands as I held the hands of my two little lost souls, I seemed to be collecting them.

I saw a lady scrambling down the bleachers, and I smiled. Mom came over and hugged me.

“Baby, you guys were amazing.” She said and then hugged Jennifer. I saw my little friend smile.

“Mom, this is Taylor, she is a friend.” I said and Mom looked at her.

“Nice to meet you, Taylor.” Mom said and held out a hand to shake Taylor’s hand, Jennifer still holding onto her hug.

“Mom, we have until 12:00, that is when the awards are.” I said.

“Cool, I am starving, is there anything to eat here?” She said and I laughed.

“Well, not anything that I would suggest you put in your mouth.” I said.

“Damn, well, I guess I know what we are doing after this.” She said.

“We have to ride the bus back to school; you can pick us up there.” I said.

“Us?” Jennifer said and broke the hug with mom.

“Yes, you are coming home with me for the long weekend.” I said.

“Are you sure?” Jennifer said and looked up at mom.

“Absolutely sure, and we are going to spend two of those days at the beach.” Mom said.

“I love you.” Jennifer said and hugged my mom again.

We found a place to sit and watch Franklin’s routine. Miss Clemens was right, they were precise, and it looked good, but it felt safe, they didn’t get the height and their stunts were simple. I smiled and looked at Jennifer. She looked happy.

“Mom, this is our main competition.” I said and she looked at me.

“Really? Well, there is no doubt who is going to win.” She said and Jennifer giggled, and I felt a touch on my shoulder. I looked back and there was a young couple behind us with a baby bouncing on the lady’s lap.

“Young lady, that was a fabulous routine, you guys are unbelievable.” The man said and the lady nodded.

“Thank you so much.” I said and felt a huge surge of pride. I wanted more of this, and I wanted it without the guilt and abuse we were experiencing. I was starting to collect little pieces of my life I wanted to keep if I could get rid of all the other shit.

We sat and talked for a while, it was nice to spend time with mom and she had us all laughing. It felt almost normal. Taylor looked much more relaxed, and I felt a little sorry for her knowing what she had to go back to. She had a regular family with all the right pieces in place, but they were all assholes and she had to live with them every day.

I looked at my mom and she may be getting raped a few times a week and having to put up with a lot of Tony’s abuse, but I would rather spend time with her than any of Taylor’s family. How did that work? I hugged her and she smiled.

We had to leave to meet our team and Taylor stayed with mom. I hugged Taylor and thanked her for coming. I was pretty sure we were getting on the bus right after the awards ceremony. Jennifer and I walked over and gathered with our team.

We listened to the announcer as he thanked the crowd and all the teams. He said a lot of nice things and then he started with announcing third place. It was a school I have never heard of and didn’t see their routine, but they were very excited. He announced second place and it was Franklin. They were excited but I could tell they were not happy. A lot of them looked at us with evil looks. I squeezed Jennifer’s hand and then they announced us as the champions. We rushed the stage and grabbed the trophy. The girls were very excited but all I could see was the Franklin girls faces as they watched us.

We walked off the stage and I saw the Franklin coach walk over to coach. I moved a little closer.

“Mike, nice win, maybe one day we will see what happens in a clean competition.” The Franklin coach said.

“Sally, we just come to play.” Coach said and the Franklin coach laughed.

“Yeah, I know how you play Mike, and it is disgusting.” She said and walked off. I looked down at Jennifer and she was frowning. I put my arm around her, and we walked to the bus.

The bus ride was mostly quiet after coach went over the couple of things we needed to clean up. He announced we had the weekend free and would get back together on Tuesday for practice.

“Taylor was nice.” Jennifer said.

“Yes, she is.” I said.

“I am guessing there will be a long story about last night?” She said and I looked at her. I took a deep breath.

“Yes, there will be.” I said.

“Coach still seems really mad, what did you say to him?” She said.

“Sweetie last night was really bad; I was not good afterwards and this morning I woke up angry. I took it out on him, and he exploded. I know he is evil, but I do think he cares about us and was trying to help us however he could. Now I am not so sure he will anymore.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.