Poor Little Cassie - Cover

Poor Little Cassie

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 24: Restaurant Date

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Restaurant Date - Young virgin is taken advantage of by plumbers and then it only gets worse. She has many adventures and not all of them pleasant.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Prostitution  

I woke up with Jennifer wrapped around me and I couldn’t move. My face felt tight, and my stomach ached, not inside like nausea but like someone punched me, duh. I laid there and thought about yesterday, would Jennifer be able to do something like that? I was scared as I thought about what would happen if she got in that situation and did not perform well. Would they kill a 14-yr-old girl? I shuddered when I thought about the answer to that question.

“Hey, good morning. How do you feel?” Jennifer said.

“Really sore.” I said and she sat up to look at me. I saw it in her eyes.

“Cassie, your face is really swollen, and you have bruising around your eye.” She said.

“Ok, can you make me an ice pack?” I said.

“Yes, there is an ice machine in the lobby, I will go and get some.” She said and started walking to the door.

“Jennifer.” I said and she turned.

“Clothes.” I said and she laughed.

“Oops.” She said and grabbed a t-shirt and shorts. She left and I laid there and looked at the ceiling, thinking about Jennifer having to make a movie.

My thoughts were not good, and I got scared. How would I protect her from that? Do I teach her how to make a gangrape look good? I wondered why I was already in the movie process when she had been involved longer than me?

“Got it.” I heard her voice and she walked in and handed me the ice pack. I put it on my face, and it felt really good.

“Thank you, this is nice.” I said.

“What else can I do?” She said.

“Nothing, I am good.” I said and she held up a tube. It was the cream that Terry gave me for my butt.

“What is this for?” She said.

“Just in case I get sore.” I said. She walked over and sat on the bed.

“Cassie, I know you are trying to protect me but stop lying to me. I know what these people can do so you cannot shock me. We are in this together so let me help you too.” She said. I looked at my little friend and realized she was stronger than I gave her credit for.

“I am sorry, I won’t lie to you again. That is a cream that a nice lady gave me last night for my butt.” I said.

“What’s wrong with your butt?” She said.

“They spanked me pretty hard last night, I think it probably is still bruised.” I said.

“Roll over.” She said and opened the tube. I rolled over and she gasped.

“Cassie, it is blue and purple. Does it hurt?” She said.

“Yes.” I said and my voice cracked. I felt her lean over to my head and kiss my cheek.

“It is ok to cry, I do it a lot. You don’t always have to be strong around me.” She said and I started crying softly.

I felt her small hands rub the cream over my butt. It felt nice, the cream was like magic but her little fingers on my ass was a different kind of magic. I cried softly into the pillow as she rubbed the cream into my skin softly and gently. I felt her move next to me and put her arm over my back.

“No more lying, ok. We tell each other everything. That is the only way we will not go crazy.” She whispered. When did she get so smart?

“Ok.” I said, my crying slowing down.

“Good, now tell me what you are supposed to do tonight?” She whispered.

“I have to go to a fancy restaurant with an older guy.” I said.

“Randall?” She said and I turned my head to look at her.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Is he taking you to Cheri’s?” She said.

“Yeah.” I said and she smiled.

“He is a sweet man, but he really likes to have pretty young girls on his arm. That restaurant is amazing, and he always gets a special table. He likes to show off his date to the staff, they even touch you occasionally. He likes that. Sometimes there is sex in the restaurant with certain staff, usually the chef if he likes the food. The sex with Randall is in the limo afterwards, he likes it when the driver watches. He sits in the seat, and you will sit on him, facing him. He is a great kisser.” She said and I looked at her, stunned.

“How many times have you gone with him?” I said.

“Probably 3 or 4 times and I will go tonight. He likes me, it is one of the easiest things we will ever do for these people.” She said.

“No, this is your week off.” I said.

“Yes, and Randall will fit right into that. He is very gentle, and he makes you feel special, kind of the opposite of coach. I wish you could go, you would really like him, but you need a night off, you are a mess.” She said and smiled.

“Jennifer, I am so sorry.” I said and she kissed me on the cheek.

“Hey, what are friends for, right? Now roll back over.” She said and I rolled over.

“Did the nice lady say you could use this on your boobs, they are a little bruised as well. Do they hurt?” She said.

“They are a little tender. She didn’t say but it is a skin cream so I think it will be alright.” I said.

She squirted the cream and rubbed it over my sore boobs. It felt so nice. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soft little hands as they made my boobs feel much better. She finished and I opened my eyes, and she was looking at me.

“What?” I said.

“I am just so happy you are my friend. I would be lost without you. I feel so different now; I was starting to shut down when you met me. The things those men do was starting to feel normal to me, like taking a shower or going to class. You made me realize that it is not normal and there is something better, I saw it in your Marcus movie, and I want that. I feel stronger now, I will still do those things so they don’t get angry, but I have hope now that it will get better for us. Thank you for that.” She said and she laid next to me.

I stared at the ceiling, and I was happy that I had not made things worse for her but now I had more pressure to get us out of this. I took a deep breath and kissed her on the top of the head.

“When did you get so smart?” I said.

“I think it was yesterday.” She said and I giggled and then groaned.

“Does it hurt to laugh?” She said and I nodded.

“Ok, now you are going to stay in bed all day, I will tell coach you are hurt, and he can just stuff it.” She said.

“Please don’t make me laugh.” I said with a smile.

“Sorry. I will come back and check on you during lunch and maybe spread some more stuff on you.” She said and smiled.

I thought about it and decided that was a good idea. I took a deep breath and my chest hurt a little as my lungs filled up. Fuck, they did quite a number on me. Jennifer got up and grabbed a towel. She wrapped it around herself.

“I am going to take a shower, don’t go anywhere.” She said and I smiled.

I opened my eyes when I heard the door and saw her walk back in, still wrapped in a towel but now her dark hair was wet and hanging over her shoulders. She sat at her desk and started to dry her hair, she was so cute, I understood why these men were so obsessed with her. She was perfect, a pretty young girl with a smoking hot little body that would do anything they wanted. I felt a little shiver in my pussy as I watched her.

She finished and now her hair was in a ponytail. She slipped on her cute new panties; these were yellow with a small little blue bow above the crotch. She pulled on some jean shorts and then a red tank top. She came over and sat on the bed.

“You are so fucking cute.” I said.

“That language burns my little ears.” She said and I laughed and then groaned. She reached over and touched me on the belly.

“I am so sorry, Cassie.” She said.

“It’s ok, it is nice to laugh even if it hurts.” I said.

“Do you need anything before I leave?” She said.

“A bottle of water.” I said and she jumped up and pulled one out of a little fridge I hadn’t seen before.

“I didn’t know you had that.” I said.

“Yeah, the RA likes me, he got that for me.” She said.

I looked at her and didn’t ask the question of why the RA likes her so much to give her a fridge. I already saw what her pussy paid for at Pennington’s house. She kissed me on the lips gently and I watched her cute butt walk out the door. I took a huge drink of water and then closed my eyes with Marcus on my mind, hoping to kickstart a dream.

Marcus walked up to me as I laid on the beach. He was naked and his massive body seemed to glisten in the sun. I looked around and there were a lot of people on the beach, but no one seemed to notice the beautiful naked man standing over me. His cock was hanging over my head, it was not hard, but it was getting there. I reached up and touched it gently as a young girl ran by in the background with a dog.

“Shorty, be careful, that is a powder keg ready to explode.” He said and smiled. I loved that smile.

“Maybe it will explode all over me?” I said softly. He groaned.

“Fuck shorty, how do you know exactly what to say all the time? You are so fucking hot, I want to make love to you right here, right now.” He said and I saw his cock lurch. I looked over at the young family eating sandwiches about 20 yards away. They seemed oblivious.

“In front of all these people?” I said.

“Yes, I want to fuck you in front of the entire world.” He said and knelt between my legs.

I looked down and I was wearing my black bikini. He put his hands on my hips and ran them up my sides as he leaned over me. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, and I touched it with mine. He laid on top of me and I disappeared under his bulk. It felt so good to have his skin touch mine. I noticed he was on me, but I was not uncomfortable, how did he do that? He kissed me and them pulled back and looked at me.

“How are you so perfect?” He said and I smiled.

“Maybe you wished for me, and God made me for you.” I said and he kissed me again.

“That sounds like exactly what happened, you are a present for me and now I am going to unwrap you.” He said and smiled.

He kissed his way down my neck and to my chest. He ran his tongue along the edge of my bikini top, touching the tops of my boobs. My nipples were rock hard and waiting for attention. He kissed down the middle of my chest and then he pulled the string on the front of my top and it fell away. I moaned and tried to pull him down to me. He was impossible to move. He smiled and then leaned over and kissed my nipple gently. I screamed a little and then looked at the family. They were laughing and eating their sandwiches.

He sucked my nipple and my hips started to squirm. He was lighting me up. He kissed my other nipple and then moved down to my belly. I squealed as he kissed all over my tight tummy. He ran his tongue along the edge of my bottoms, my skin shivering as he touched it.

“Oh God, please.” I whispered and he looked up.

“You want something shorty?” He said.

“Yes, put that fucking magic tongue between my legs.” I said.

“Language, shorty, there are people around.” He said and I felt the strings on the side of my bottoms moving and then they became loose.

He moved down and grabbed my bottoms with his teeth and pulled them down. I moaned as I felt his warm breath on my pussy. He started kissing all around my moist opening, it felt like it was trying to draw him in, and he stayed just out of reach. His tongue ran over my inner thigh and then back up. He did the same thing on the other side, and I was about to lose my mind.

“Shorty, you close?” He whispered and I screamed.

“Yes, please.” I whimpered and he chuckled.

I felt his tongue move to the bottom of my pussy and then touch the warm inside. He ran his tongue up slowly and my body was squirming all over my towel. His tongue reached the top of my pussy and stopped. My clit was throbbing and reaching out for him. He licked all around it and I was lost in a pleasure haze. My orgasm was sitting right there looking down at me, ready to pounce. He was working my body like a master; I was on the edge of nirvana and just the thought of it was sending little surges of pleasure through me.

“You ready shorty?” He said, looking down at me.

“Yes, yes.” I said pleadingly.

He smiled and I felt his cock touch my open pussy. I flinched and then he drove it deep inside me and my orgasm rocketed through me at the same time. I convulsed around the magical cock embedded in my small body. He was smiling down at me and holding his wonderful cock perfectly still deep in my body as I shook and moaned under him. He grabbed my shoulders and held me as I worked through my orgasm.

“Cassie.” I looked up at Marcus and he was still smiling and holding my shoulders.

“Cassie, are you ok?” I heard a small voice. I looked over at the young family and the young girl was now looking at me.

“Cassie?” she said and I looked back at Marcus. He was gone and all I saw was a white ceiling.

“Cassie, please, are you ok?” I heard a voice, and I blinked my eyes. Jennifer was looking at me and she looked scared.

“Are you awake?” She said and I nodded.

“Oh, thank God, you scared me.” She said and put her head on my chest. I put my hand on her head and tried to figure out what just happened.

“You were moaning and shaking, and I couldn’t get you to wake up. It was really scary.” She said and picked up her head to look at me.

“I’m sorry, I think I was dreaming.” I said.

“Was it a nightmare?” She said.

“Not at all, it was very nice. What time is it?” I said.

“It’s 12:30, you have been sleeping for five hours.” She said.

“Wow, I guess I was tired.” I said.

“You think? How do you feel?” She said.

“I think a little better.” I said.

“You want some more cream?” She said.

“Yes, I am not sure what is better, the cream or the application method.” I said and she smiled.

“Are you telling me that you like it when I rub on you?” She said and squirted more cream into her hand.

“Yes, I am.” I said and she started rubbing my boobs.

She spent a long time moving her little hands around them and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I felt her kiss a nipple and I opened my eyes.

“It looked like it needed a kiss.” She said and smiled.

“It did, and now her friend needs one too.” I said and she kissed my other nipple.

“Turn over, time to rub your pretty butt.” She said and I flipped over.

“It looks better already.” She said as she rubbed my butt gently.

“I have a good doctor.” I said and she giggled.

“I told coach you were not coming to school today, and he grunted. I think he was not surprised. Do you want to stay here or go back to your room?” She said and continued to rub my ass.

“I think I may want to go back to my room. Randall is supposed to pick me up there at 6:00.” I said.

“Ok, do you want to go now or after I get back from practice?” She said.

“I think I want to go now. I can at least do some homework on my laptop.” I said.

“Ok, I can walk you over there now and then come back after practice. I can dress at your place.” She said.

“That sounds good, but you know you have to stop rubbing my butt before we can do any of that.” I said and she giggled.

“It is just so pretty and soft, I love it.” She said and I felt her kiss my butt.

“Where are my clothes?” I said and she got off the bed.

I sat up and she was holding my jean skirt and my t-shirt. I grabbed the t-shirt and pulled it on. I stood up and wobbled, she took my arm until I got my bearings. She knelt and held my skirt and I stepped into it. She pulled it up and kissed my pussy before she pulled it up. I looked down and she was smiling as she zipped and snapped my skirt.

“I am sorry, you are just so pretty. I just want to kiss you all the time, it’s your fault for teaching me about love.” She said and looked up at me.

I held open my arms and she stood up and hugged me. It felt nice to have her in my arms and I really wanted to figure out a way she could stay there forever.

She walked me to my dorm. I started feeling better on the way. Just moving around was allowing my body to get looser and some of the soreness was fading. My ass was still a little sore as was my stomach but everything else felt ok. My face felt a little swollen, but it didn’t hurt anymore. We went to my room, and she hugged me and left. I looked in the mirror and my face was still a little bruised. I tried to look at my ass, but it hurt too much to turn my body. I took two more pills and laid on my bed.

Marcus pulled out of me slowly. My body was coming down from an intense orgasm and his cock felt so good sliding out of my pussy. He paused and then pushed back in until his crotch touched mine. I was so full. I held his strong arms as he pulled out again. I loved this cock, I hoped will all my heart I would get to enjoy it for a long time. He stopped when he was deep in me again.

“You like this shorty?” He said.

“Does a bear shit in the woods?” I said and he laughed loudly.

“God Damn, I love the way you make me laugh. No one has ever done that. I love you shorty.” He said and I looked at his sweet face.

“I love you too.” I said and he picked up my legs.

“You ready to get fucked shorty?” He said.

“Oh yes, please.” I said and he smiled.

He bent my legs back and started driving his cock into me. I thought he would push me into the ground he was hitting me so hard. It felt so good, he was fucking me harder than any of my sick fucks ever did but it was like heaven. I closed my eyes and let my black God fuck the shit out of me. He stopped and put his head back and groaned. I could feel his cock throbbing in me, and I could not wait until we could do this and make a baby. He finished and fell on my body. I grunted as I was swallowed by his massive girth. He rolled off me and I felt him touch my shoulder.

“Cassie.” He said and I looked at him. I only saw a white wall. I looked back and Jennifer was looking down at me and smiling.

“Were you dreaming about Marcus?” She said and I nodded.

“Was he fucking you?” She said and I nodded. She smiled.

“It sounded nice.” She said.

“Was I making noise?” I said.

“A lot of moaning and some mumbling about a black God.” She said.

“Oh, that is embarrassing.” I said and she kissed me on the lips.

“No, it is not. The only people that will hear stuff like that are people that are sleeping with you. The only people that will be sleeping with you are the people that love you and they will understand. Those men can fuck us and beat us, but they will not sleep with us.” She said.

“Who are you and what have you done with my cute innocent little friend?” I said.

“Something happened when I opened that door last night and saw you. I knew what you were doing for me but seeing you in such bad shape made me realize I wanted to be strong like you. How am I doing?” She said.

“You are doing great. Would you mind putting some more cream on me before you get dressed?” I said and she smiled.

“I was hoping you would ask.” She said and pulled my t-shirt up.

She rubbed my boobs, and I closed my eyes. They were not nearly as sore, and her fingers felt nice. She finished and unsnapped and unzipped my skirt. She pulled it off my legs and I turned over. Those magic little fingers danced across my ass as I laid in my bed.

“What are you wearing tonight?” I said.

“I brought a sundress.” She said.

“Do you want to blow Randall’s mind?” I said and she stopped rubbing.

“What are you talking about?” She said.

“I can help you get dressed and he will love it.” I said.

“That already sounds fun.” She said.

“Ok, go take a shower and wash your hair again. Towels are in the cabinet as you walk into the showers.” I said and she jumped up.

“Cool, be right back.” She said.

I got up and opened my closet. I pulled out my little black dress and laid it on the bed. I dug through my drawers and found black panties and black stockings. The panties were tight on me, they would fit her little butt perfectly. She walked back in, and I looked up. She was in a towel, holding her clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.